JOAT uPick | FIN!

Large Theme Games (based on source material and/or changes to mechanics/rules)
(14+ players)
. Signup Threads In Queue Forum
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #4832 (isolation #0) » Thu Feb 22, 2024 7:24 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 4810, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 4807, fferyllt wrote: I knew that most players would probably ask for dayvig and other killing roles, but I was determined for the game not to decimate itself by day 2. I kept the unusual killing roles, and loved the bomb vest that lemon.tangerine requested, though I tweaked it some.

Instead of bullet hell, this game was redirect hell.

And btw, I loved all the quirky roles that were suggested and tried to make room for every one of them!
Did Greedant actually choose their roles?
Hello. I was Greedant.

I would like to say that I did not get my first choice, probably because it was so close to cabd's hider, which was a mazonizer (which is inherently weak modified). So, crumb your target, if you die its a guilty, if you live its an inno, so it works out about the same. (Although mine did have the added strength of self clearing too.)

My second choice was specifically an invest that targeted a dead player, because that seems like a cool mechanic that you don't normally see in a game. Which I still stand by. It saved the game!

I then did some filler picks with watcher (did not get), double voter, and day vig (did not get)
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #4834 (isolation #1) » Thu Feb 22, 2024 7:30 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 4780, Cabd wrote: Actually did anyone here get me as lto?
I did not. I actually had you townlocked as LTO like half way through day 1, and I might have been more hesitant if I knew who you were.

I want to say that I might have spotted you for your day 2 posts, which imo were a lot closer to your normal posts, but I did not read day 2 until after you repped into your main, so there was a curse of knowledge, so hard to say confidently.
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #4837 (isolation #2) » Thu Feb 22, 2024 7:47 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

Reading through day 1, I thought your case on Bell in 761 was bad, but bad in a way that mafia would be very very unlikely to fabricate.

So that made you town with a bad case, and I was very confident in this read.

And while I stand by that case being one that Most Scum would not make, I could see you in particular making it. But that was moot. You were town locked for the bell case -> town locked for the light guilty, with no time for me to be paranoid about you being you lol.
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #4840 (isolation #3) » Thu Feb 22, 2024 7:52 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 4838, Cabd wrote: I mean didn't the harmony wagon flip sorta bin me before the light guilty anyways?
Probably. But I did not keep up with the game very well during that time.

I read half of day 1, had 2 lock town reads, and a scum read on RH, but stopped reading before a single person voted RH.

By the time I came back and read to catch up, it was day 3, and you had a guilty on light.
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #4872 (isolation #4) » Fri Feb 23, 2024 9:23 am

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 90, fferyllt wrote: This action succeeds. All night actions targeting Union Busters resolve on Bell.
Ffery trying to tell Maria she misread her ability :dead:

Return to “Theme Park [Large Theme Games]”