Mini 2332: A Mid-scummer Nights Dream II | GG

Micro and Mini Theme Games (based on source material and/or changes to mechanics/rules)
(13 players or fewer)
. Signups Here
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: She

Post Post #2250 (ISO) » Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:05 am

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

In post 2242, Von Payne wrote:
In post 2241, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote: much like the nature of the dreams here that are not fully known initially, I can make items related to dreams that I can give to other slots. I believe the ghost cam I gave to gimili/enchant was the reason for the second dream reveals in these 2 phases that didnt exist in first phase.

i dont know what the toy car did. prism never got to use it
If you were to assume we are town, who do you think the scums are?

Obviously I don't think you'll ever believe us that we're town but I'm just curious if you're able to pull yourself out of it for a second and consider the gamestate in that world

:dead:
I already responded to this pages ago. There is nothing you couldnt deduce from my reads and explanations earlier if you were actually reading them and I was your strongest scum read truely who you evaluated truely.

You're omgusing me without reading my reads, without evaluating my stance and these questions you post show it back to back.

The universe where you're town and I was wrong on this read cant happen.
Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #2251 (ISO) » Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:42 am

Post by Von Payne »

In post 2250, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote: The universe where you're town and I was wrong on this read cant happen
You're wrong, and I think the assumption that townies can't overlook things is a dangerous game to play when trying to sort people. I don't really think you're trying to sort though

I'll go look for the posts when I get the chance

Hydra of Doctor Drew (he/him) and Black (she/her)
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2252 (ISO) » Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:50 am

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

In post 2251, Von Payne wrote:
In post 2250, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote: The universe where you're town and I was wrong on this read cant happen
You're wrong, and I think the assumption that townies can't overlook things is a dangerous game to play when trying to sort people. I don't really think you're trying to sort though

I'll go look for the posts when I get the chance

I dont have that assumption.

I think I get a trend from you asking questions about my other reads that is just explained around that, though which is showing a motivation of making others think Im not evaluating others instead of them being a genuine questions about evaluating my reads. This is the second time you did this in past few pages.

Why would a town you miss my post when you accepted dueling with me and consider me as your highest scum read ride or die?
Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2253 (ISO) » Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:54 am

Post by Von Payne »

Because I'm barely playing the game. Sometimes things get overlooked. That doesn't mean I'm scum

Your continuous bad faith arguments are pretty annoying

Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2254 (ISO) » Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:55 am

Post by Von Payne »

I don't even know why I'm even engaging with you

Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2255 (ISO) » Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:58 am

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

In post 2249, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote:
In post 2246, Ydrasse wrote: i’ve been following along in the background over the past day and i don’t know where i would vote atp i’m compelled by all arguments etc

i guess logically kirigiri is a wolf focusing on one or two slots in detail trying to push out one because it’s game over otherwise but i’m not entirely sure
you're not good at logic if that is what you logically get to. Maybe thats why you're alive and prism is dead.

I am fine with getting me elimed first. Just promise me to get von and catgirl when you saw that I flipped green please. responsibility of the game on me completely.
@ydresse expanding on this, You say you think im more likely scum cause my posts are spearheaded toward 2 slots only and not rest cause that's what scum needs to win. Let's play this game of wine in front of me.

A town!me evaluates all slots, finds two hard scum reads, scum need only a handful for Muslims to win, so makes the entire day about killing the obvscums they see and they are the last voices in the game thread to repeatedly mention the concerns about them.

A scum!me duels not only 1 but two slots at the same day, makes the entire day about getting themself limed or someone else mislimed right after other people were questioning that other slot, instead of just going in shadows and letting the day naturally progresses. literally putting themself under direct fire for that matter and even claim when not pushed to death.

Which one is true?

How does this make me more likely the scum version? How does that even make sense as a play?

So instead of going with such shallow reads on logic and guesswork, read von payne yourself. read me yourself and make reads based on our developments in game. That would be use of logic.

I will flip green if limed. It's just gonna happen. I know it. You don't know. and I can accept that you might feel uneasy for someone being here either acting or really figuring the game out. But you cant guess work that. put in effort and figure out if I figured the game out or I'm talking shit. put in effort and evaluate what I think I figured and figure it for yourself if its true.

That is logic and your welcome for this free class
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2256 (ISO) » Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:59 am

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

In post 2254, Von Payne wrote: I don't even know why I'm even engaging with you

You wanna engage with me? answer your own question.

If I flip green what is your next lead?
Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2257 (ISO) » Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:04 am

Post by Von Payne »

Nah I'm not wasting my time with you. I extended a hand and you slapped it away with disgust

We ride the 1v1 out

Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2258 (ISO) » Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:11 am

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

You asked this same question 6 times in past 4 5 pages with different wordings and it was answered both by me and by others.

There was no universe in which you actually missed that in first place for you to now act as if I rejected to engage.

This is a disgusting act and yes we will ride the 1v1 out.
Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2259 (ISO) » Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:18 am

Post by Von Payne »

In post 2258, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote: You asked this same question 6 times in past 4 5 pages with different wordings and it was answered both by me and by others
Show me
Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2260 (ISO) » Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:18 am

Post by Von Payne »

A disgusting act lmfao

You are something else

Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2261 (ISO) » Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:27 am

Post by Catgirl Chipotle »

In post 2248, Von Payne wrote: :lol:

I'm not going to shut up just because other people aren't posting

Kinda odd for you to suggest that

Also Black

Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2262 (ISO) » Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:33 am

Post by Von Payne »

In post 2261, Catgirl Chipotle wrote:
In post 2248, Von Payne wrote: :lol:

I'm not going to shut up just because other people aren't posting

Kinda odd for you to suggest that

Also Black

Has this been Ali or Maria posting this page?

Sunflower
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2263 (ISO) » Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:41 am

Post by Sunflower »

:sunny: i think continuing to argue is incredibly fucking unproductive and the best course of action is to just not, tbh
honestly where'd the rest of the thread go lmao it's just the four of us
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #2264 (ISO) » Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:51 am

Post by Ydrasse »

vibes are wretched so observer
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Sunflower
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2265 (ISO) » Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:08 am

Post by Sunflower »

im not sure what that means
Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2266 (ISO) » Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:11 am

Post by Von Payne »

I think she just means the vibes are bad

I agree, and I've tried to correct them at least from my end but I'm not getting anywhere productive

Sunflower
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2267 (ISO) » Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:14 am

Post by Sunflower »

Image hope this fixes the vibes (gif by @mikripkm on twitter)
Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2268 (ISO) » Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:14 am

Post by Von Payne »

I'm down to talk to anyone about the game in a pleasant manner as long as I receive the same in return

Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2269 (ISO) » Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:18 am

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

Pleaseentaries i approve too

I will just fade and wait others
Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2270 (ISO) » Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:32 am

Post by Von Payne »

In post 2269, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote: Pleaseentaries i approve too

I will just fade and wait others
Hi, I hope you are having a good day

Would you mind responding to ?

Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2271 (ISO) » Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:44 am

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

As to quote all related posts sute give me a min
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2272 (ISO) » Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:51 am

Post by ActionDan »

I've been more busy than expected dealing with movers and moving into new apartment plus work. Should have a min tonight and way more time this weekend
I'll give you a moment to let that sink in
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2273 (ISO) » Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:54 am

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

Spoiler:
In post 1924, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote:
In post 1908, Catgirl Chipotle wrote:
In post 1905, ActionDan wrote: I do get this. Many games I've had where the list pairs down to like 6-8 players and you just know ~75% are town. I think I may get there if I iso.
- There are 2 wolves on Hu Tao's wagon. Kyoko is hunting as if there are 2-3 wolves on wagon, as she thinks wolves are Von Payne + Me. This is what she wants you to believe.
- If not for Kyoko's efforts, I think it was decently likely we kill a wolf, like Aureal. Because she made the post that she did, she effectively influenced people into wanting to go Hu Tao over following Klick onto something like Aureal, because Day 1 we had a lot of people that people felt were ok to be killed off, it was a matter of wolves moving the vote to where they want it to be. There is a reason why I am saying Kyoko + Aureal = 2 wolves on wolf wagon.
- Additionally, Aureal is a 1-shot strongkill if I am correct. There is agency in wanting to protect this role to at least resolve a strongman shot before killing it.
- See
- If Kyoko is not a wolf, what the fuck is happening in this game? I ultimately need Kyoko flipped because if she's town, it will help me figure this out and I would need to question everything that I know. It just makes sense.
Entertain me.

Assume I am flipped and its green. What you learn about the game?
In post 1932, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote:
In post 1931, Catgirl Chipotle wrote:
In post 1924, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote: Assume I am flipped and its green. What you learn about the game?
You go first
Even if your by any chance town and this i dont give a fick attidue sheep me cause im a god push you doing is lefit your new game play, von is likely scum. His mention of aureal as possible night 2 neighborize is not only setting up a seat for scum with that role, but is also was very extra and out of place on its own. his neighborize choice last night was inconsistant with his portrayed read.

If von is scum and your not the other is in sunflower and raven i think. Sunflower more likely but i need a reread.

I still think its 99% von and over 90% you as a team though
In post 1936, Catgirl Chipotle wrote:
In post 1933, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote: Your turn
Go talk to Maria maybe she'll answer you. She wouldn't answer me. /shrug
In post 2090, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote:
In post 2088, Catgirl Chipotle wrote: i'm also one of the few only targets you have left
really? that is actually not even true. beside enchant and action and ydresse who I town read/lean, Im pretty null on ravens and sunflower.

If I was scum how did I lack targets to push with my current "portrayed game state"?

You dont even know my reads/where I stand in game on slots/what is my state of mine to even evaluate if Im faking it or not
In post 2095, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote: I have conflicting feelings about sunflower. on one hand They are the only one solving in public neighborhoods, yet they are stuck to a single read and barely talk about anything else in game. I wonder what they think about von and current game state today

for ravens, they are just not in game almost at all and I dont vomit reads that I dont have.

If by any chance 2% I was wrong on you, I think its one of them, but I very so slightly scumlean both of them

how is having an almost null read so wierd for you? Whats your current reads on every single slot that is in game?
In post 2105, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote:
In post 2103, Catgirl Chipotle wrote:
In post 2102, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote: and you didnt know that I say that "I dont vomit reads" and that is how I play game as town after 2 billion games we did together?
how much do you think I remember about your mafia play?
even if zero, expecting me to have more of a read of a nonexistant slot like raven when you are portraying a similar type of read yourself? that expectation on its own is faked.
In post 2129, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote: there is a less than 5% chance the last scum is in sunflower/raven dua. first cause oif the very narrow mindset and lack of critical solving and sidelining in most reads and the way they hard focus on certain reads in public neighborhoods, but I dont think so, cause even with their lackluster solves, they are trying to put themselves in other slots postions and check them from variont aspects.

raven is also very very gone. they almost had no impact in game in anyway so im not really certain about them at all. I have an okish feeling about them because they called out the aureal hide result first day 2.

enchant is town cause gimli was town. I can give 10 reasons for this and elaborate on it if needed period.

actiondan I also think is town cause of the way they reacted to being pushed day 1 and their general read based - present and anlytic posts.

ydresse is also I think is town with the claimy stuff and the way they dropped it day 2 and how you and catgirl pushed it at start of day 2, didnt feel partnered at all.

So i think scums are you and catgirl, raven > sunflower> action dan - ydresses > enchant in that order is my reads currently. with you being at 99.9999% scum and catgirl following it close enough.
In post 2122, Von Payne wrote:
In post 2120, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote: This day is a 1v1 of me and von. Either vote them or me and make either of us fully claim. Consider this me dueling them.
If you were so sure of us being scum, wouldn't it be of a town mindset to figure out our 'buddy'?

:twisted:
In post 2125, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote: I cant see how would that be a legit question or concern you would post if you actually read past 3 4 pages
In post 2126, Von Payne wrote:
In post 2124, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote: I dont wanna developed linked reads. but I individually hard scum read catgirl and they make sense as your partner

yes
But we are 100% scum though, right?

You can still lim us, but wouldn't finding out buddy be more helpful to town now?

:twisted:
In post 2128, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote: What is so confusing here?

I think catgirl is the third scum. for individual reasons, but they make sense as your partner in many different ways as well.

whats exactly your question about this?
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2274 (ISO) » Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:56 am

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »