Mini 2332: A Mid-scummer Nights Dream II | GG

Micro and Mini Theme Games (based on source material and/or changes to mechanics/rules)
(13 players or fewer)
. Signups Here
Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #2275 (ISO) » Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:37 am

Post by Von Payne »

In post 2258, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote: You asked this same question 6 times in past 4 5 pages with different wordings and it was answered both by me and by others
This was your original accusation. You lied. I didn't ask you a single time what your reads would be if you considered us town

You said that just to shade me. It's a completely bad faith argument

:dead:
Hydra of Doctor Drew (he/him) and Black (she/her)
Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2276 (ISO) » Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:39 am

Post by Von Payne »

And instead of just admitting you're wrong you're trying to just move past it like you didn't lie

Can we please fade Kirigiri? Thanks

Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2277 (ISO) » Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:40 am

Post by Von Payne »

I won't be engaging with her slot any further so if anyone else wants to engage with me to help make your decision between us easier then feel free

Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2278 (ISO) » Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:00 am

Post by Enchant »

In post 2277, Von Payne wrote: I won't be engaging with her slot any further so if anyone else wants to engage with me to help make your decision between us easier then feel free

Who is partner of Kiri then
Wizard-Mercenary

You need replacement/players ASAP? PM me! I almost always accept.
Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2279 (ISO) » Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:02 am

Post by Von Payne »

I haven't put much thought into that

Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: She

Post Post #2280 (ISO) » Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:05 am

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

Oh you expect a different answer for that comparing to your previous question about me hunting your partner?

Regardless of your flip catgirl is my second scum read and sunflower and raven are next people to look at for me.

And i had that sane exact stuff posted 6 times responding to you and catgirl different ways of asking me about my reads in past 10 pages so what did i lie about?

But yeah. The duel was never off. Either me or von today. Just promise me pleaseeeeeee to kill them and catgirl when you saw my green flip
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2281 (ISO) » Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:08 am

Post by Enchant »

In post 2279, Von Payne wrote: I haven't put much thought into that

No one won game with hunting mafia like they are serial killers.
Wizard-Mercenary

Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2282 (ISO) » Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:08 am

Post by Enchant »

I mean maybe they did vote mafia randomly i guess
Wizard-Mercenary

Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: She

Post Post #2283 (ISO) » Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:09 am

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

I beg you. Lim me right now and get these two after. You will win town.

If you didnt, call it my fault. Its all my fault if you didnt win ans nothing on you.

Or simpler get von now, wait for me to get killed tonight cause von will flip red, and then get catgirl tomorrow.

Good night
Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2284 (ISO) » Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:23 am

Post by Von Payne »

In post 2281, Enchant wrote:

Yeah I just haven't been able to really sink my teeth into this game. It's been on the back burner for me. Not ideal but that's life sometimes

I'll try to look into who makes sense as an Aureal/Kirigiri partner as soon as possible

Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2285 (ISO) » Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:35 pm

Post by Von Payne »

In post 2281, Enchant wrote:

This is valid, and I might spend some time this evening going through D1 and and seeing if there is anything Aureal can give that partners her with someone not named Kyo

I kinda want to not focus on Kyo, mainly for the health of the game and to not hog the day with both of our bullshit lol

Von Payne can annoy you plenty at night :lol:

:twisted:
Silver Ravens
Silver Ravens
Goon
Silver Ravens
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2286 (ISO) » Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:20 pm

Post by Silver Ravens »

In post 2061, Von Payne wrote:
In post 2059, Silver Ravens wrote: That's a Maria post
Is this Dunn or Gif?

What do you make of the events of the day? Apologies if you did comment, was at work for most of my posting

This is Dunn

Right now I am thinking you could be scum due to having a mismatch between what you are saying and thinking. You told Catgirl Chipotle that you had already explained things but I think what you said matches their interpretation while you think you said something else.

So in this scenario you are not being genuine with your thoughts.
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2287 (ISO) » Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:26 pm

Post by Catgirl Chipotle »

In post 2286, Silver Ravens wrote:
In post 2061, Von Payne wrote:
In post 2059, Silver Ravens wrote: That's a Maria post
Is this Dunn or Gif?

What do you make of the events of the day? Apologies if you did comment, was at work for most of my posting

This is Dunn

Right now I am thinking you could be scum due to having a mismatch between what you are saying and thinking. You told Catgirl Chipotle that you had already explained things but I think what you said matches their interpretation while you think you said something else.

So in this scenario you are not being genuine with your thoughts.
Bullshit
Silver Ravens
Silver Ravens
Goon
Silver Ravens
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2288 (ISO) » Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:27 pm

Post by Silver Ravens »

In post 2129, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote: there is a less than 5% chance the last scum is in sunflower/raven dua. first cause oif the very narrow mindset and lack of critical solving and sidelining in most reads and the way they hard focus on certain reads in public neighborhoods, but I dont think so, cause even with their lackluster solves, they are trying to put themselves in other slots postions and check them from variont aspects.

raven is also very very gone. they almost had no impact in game in anyway so im not really certain about them at all. I have an okish feeling about them because they called out the aureal hide result first day 2.

enchant is town cause gimli was town. I can give 10 reasons for this and elaborate on it if needed period.

actiondan I also think is town cause of the way they reacted to being pushed day 1 and their general read based - present and anlytic posts.

ydresse is also I think is town with the claimy stuff and the way they dropped it day 2 and how you and catgirl pushed it at start of day 2, didnt feel partnered at all.

So i think scums are you and catgirl, raven > sunflower> action dan - ydresses > enchant in that order is my reads currently. with you being at 99.9999% scum and catgirl following it close enough.
I thought that Actiondan called out the hide result. Though we did follow up on it quickly.
Silver Ravens
Silver Ravens
Goon
Silver Ravens
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2289 (ISO) » Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:35 pm

Post by Silver Ravens »

I'm inclined to side with Kyoko Kirigiri, I do feel that Von Payne has been changing what they are arguing based on what other people have asked them.
In post 2193, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote: the ulterior motive was to answer a question that was being repeatedly asked of them in 4 pages and they made a tactical mistake on it to declare they had a hidden motive for going with catgirl as their choice. so they felt the need to make one and it made no sense, so they changed it and it still made no sense and they kept working on it to make a full story that makes a bit of sense.
I agree with this more than the counterargument of asking why mafia would play this way; sometimes they slip up and have to keep going with something.
Silver Ravens
Silver Ravens
Goon
Silver Ravens
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2290 (ISO) » Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:36 pm

Post by Silver Ravens »

In post 2199, Sunflower wrote: idk maybe im dumb and they should be obvious but i don't really see major contradictions that aren't explained by

1) the two heads having differing perspectives on things

2) them not being exactly sure whether they think their role would be protective or role blocking or neither and it more just being a vague theory

:blossom:
They would have to have one head thinking it was a roleblock, and the other head thinking it was a protective, and for both heads to agree to target the same person. That seems like a huge disconnect, and not really realistic.
Silver Ravens
Silver Ravens
Goon
Silver Ravens
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2291 (ISO) » Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:37 pm

Post by Silver Ravens »

VOTE: Von Payne
Silver Ravens
Silver Ravens
Goon
Silver Ravens
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2292 (ISO) » Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:38 pm

Post by Silver Ravens »

When did Enchant claim to have used the ghost camera? Or am I misunderstanding something?
Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2293 (ISO) » Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:39 pm

Post by Von Payne »

In post 2187, Von Payne wrote:
In post 2182, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote: My main reason for scum reading them before them going full obv scum in those three pages, was the bit where black said they want aureal on night 2 neighborized. while they were porttrayiong having aureal as their second town read, there was no need to make such announcement if they didnt have any ulterior motive/didnt think they need to set the game state and tone for it

The whole bit they had about town reading aureal, the read they made and that part mentioning it was scummy.

Now they are just blown out obvscum for that pack of contraditions.
Again, neither of us took into account that having a hidden role would be bastard(and therefore next to impossible), so how can we ask the mod for clarification on something that doesn't exist in our role PM??

It was N1 that I had the thought that they might be a protective role, which I made a post in the Hood alluding to, and I had the town read on Aureal and we pretty much decided that she would be our N2 target for the hood.

After the start of D2 my town read on Aureal was challenged by pretty clear evidence that she was scum, and also around that time Black was thinking we might be more role stopping or jail keeping, which I believe was when we jokingly but not jokingly talked about targeting Chipotle for the hood

Black wasn't really around and Aureal was close to being limmed so I chose Prism as our target, but changed it to Chipotle basically last minute since Prism said they would be barely active at night(if there is anything big to criticize it would be this, I was more focused on having someone active).

Black also wasn't as sure as Chipotle being town as me so she thought if they were scum it could potentially her role blocking theory

This is how it all went down, there were some pivots that we made, but no real contradictions. Again you are just finding maybe some hydra dissonance and/or both heads responding to questions at the same time without talking about things as 'contradictions'.

And again, in what scum world where we.....with another buddy btw, would we play like this?

And I just alluded to it, I was being snarky asking about who our buddy would be......but I also want all your cards out on the table so if we are mislimmed you can't just say all 'oopsies, my bad everyone....no one's perfect right?'

Dunn

Seems you missed this

Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2294 (ISO) » Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:48 pm

Post by Von Payne »

In post 2289, Silver Ravens wrote: I'm inclined to side with Kyoko Kirigiri, I do feel that Von Payne has been changing what they are arguing based on what other people have asked them.
In post 2193, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote: the ulterior motive was to answer a question that was being repeatedly asked of them in 4 pages and they made a tactical mistake on it to declare they had a hidden motive for going with catgirl as their choice. so they felt the need to make one and it made no sense, so they changed it and it still made no sense and they kept working on it to make a full story that makes a bit of sense.
I agree with this more than the counterargument of asking why mafia would play this way; sometimes they slip up and have to keep going with something.
We didn't change our story. This whole thing could have been avoided if I had mentioned our protective theory at the same time I brought up the roleblocking theory. I didn't think to mention it because I was providing reasons why I wanted to recruit Catgirl

If we get faded over this then just please fade Kirigiri next

Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2295 (ISO) » Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:56 pm

Post by Von Payne »

In post 1971, Von Payne wrote:
In post 1963, Catgirl Chipotle wrote: I need Von to explain because do you
think
you have some of hidden action? If so, why?

Or are you just saying you
do
have that power?

How long have you been thinking this? Since game start? N1? etc.

Because if either of these were the case why would you do it on two slots you've openly said you TR? Why would you block there? I'm confused.
In post 1964, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote: They just explained that as the hidden reason why they chose you in night 2.
In post 1966, Silver Ravens wrote: Von Payne, what makes you think your role would prevent the bad dreamers from acting at night? Surely your role tells you what it does, is there some confusion?
Nothing in our role PM said we have this ability, it has just been a working theory that Black am I have shared my based of the flavor and theme of the game(and popped into my head after randomly thinking about nightmare on elm street lol).

Bad dreams can't get you if you are awake at night

We don't know how kooky of a theory it is, but that is where our headspace is at

Inb4 'still should have hooded Prism them'....which is fair, but wanted someone active(and I have thought we are more protective while Black is more we prevent bad dreams night actions)

This was Drew's first post in the exchange. He even brings up the protective theory here because that was the dominant theory in the PT. The roleblocking thing was so miniscule comparatively and was talked about over the span of like 3 posts much later in the PT

It seems like people are scumreading us because they think we just came up with the protective theory out of no where but Drew already had it on his mind here

Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2296 (ISO) » Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:00 pm

Post by Von Payne »

This is sad. I feel like we're getting scumread because of me not mentioning the full scope and timeline of our theories and I don't know how to prove that those theories are real

Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2297 (ISO) » Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:05 pm

Post by Von Payne »

In post 2290, Silver Ravens wrote:
In post 2199, Sunflower wrote: idk maybe im dumb and they should be obvious but i don't really see major contradictions that aren't explained by

1) the two heads having differing perspectives on things

2) them not being exactly sure whether they think their role would be protective or role blocking or neither and it more just being a vague theory

:blossom:
They would have to have one head thinking it was a roleblock, and the other head thinking it was a protective, and for both heads to agree to target the same person. That seems like a huge disconnect, and not really realistic.
We both thought it was protective when Drew first proposed it on the 14th. The roleblocking theory popped into my head on the 20th when I got pinged by Prism saying he didn't want to be recruited. It seems like a dumb thought now that I know none of this is possible but it's a legit thought I had

Drew didn't want to target Catgirls to roleblock her. That was something I was thinking and it was more of like insurance in case Catgirls was scum

morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #2298 (ISO) » Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:05 pm

Post by morph the cat »

nya
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved