Mini 2332: A Mid-scummer Nights Dream II | GG

Micro and Mini Theme Games (based on source material and/or changes to mechanics/rules)
(13 players or fewer)
. Signups Here
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #2300 (ISO) » Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:06 pm

Post by morph the cat »

VC 3-4

Kyoko Kirigiri (2):
Catgirl Chipotle, Von Payne
Von Payne (2):
Kyoko Kirigiri, Silver Ravens
Ydrasse (1):
Enchant

Not voting (3):
ActionDan, Sunflower, Ydrasse

With 8 alive it takes 5 votes to eliminate.

Day 3 Deadline is April 1 9:00 PM US Eastern Time.

Countdown: (expired on 2024-04-01 18:00:00)

Mod notes:
  • Combined Mod ISO
  • If you see an error in this or any other vote count please let us know via PM.
  • :]

Last edited by fferyllt on Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2301 (ISO) » Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:13 pm

Post by Catgirl Chipotle »

Black the last wolf is Ravens
they're not town.
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2302 (ISO) » Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:18 pm

In post 2129, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote: there is a less than 5% chance the last scum is in sunflower/raven dua. first cause oif the very narrow mindset and lack of critical solving and sidelining in most reads and the way they hard focus on certain reads in public neighborhoods, but I dont think so, cause even with their lackluster solves, they are trying to put themselves in other slots postions and check them from variont aspects.

raven is also very very gone. they almost had no impact in game in anyway so im not really certain about them at all. I have an okish feeling about them because they called out the aureal hide result first day 2.

enchant is town cause gimli was town. I can give 10 reasons for this and elaborate on it if needed period.

actiondan I also think is town cause of the way they reacted to being pushed day 1 and their general read based - present and anlytic posts.

ydresse is also I think is town with the claimy stuff and the way they dropped it day 2 and how you and catgirl pushed it at start of day 2, didnt feel partnered at all.

So i think scums are you and catgirl, raven > sunflower> action dan - ydresses > enchant in that order is my reads currently. with you being at 99.9999% scum and catgirl following it close enough.
The most interesting thing people should be noting about kyoko is how they’re treating raven and sunflower. These are the slots that anyone can predict end up 1v1ing each other. That’s my prediction anyway.

I think Kyoto’s partner is likely in there. If it’s not in there, she’s setting them up. What makes it so particular is it mirrors my own take that I put out @ night. Another thing that might be interesting is if she’s considering that when it comes to positioning herself, it also means she’s considering my own reads as well when she makes her reads. They’re pretty similar. This would ultimately me that everytime she presses me for reads, she's quite literally pretending to not know.

I think she’s doing this because she needs town to buy into her story. She knows that there are a lot of other people who are very townie, and she needs to get those people to buy into this worldview. The best way to convince someone that your world view is true, is to townread them, and share suspects that reasonably work within their own worldview.

It’s very basic wolf play.

The gamestate is

Me, Von Payne, Sunflower definitively want Kyoko.
Dan thinks Kyoko is town but hasn't properly assess the gamestate.
Enchant thinks the whole thing is a TvT. I think this slot is town for a whole bunch of reasons.
Ydrasse will go anywhere. I think Ydrasse is genuinely evaluating things here.
Kyoko and Silver Ravens want Von Payne

Idunno, to me it just seems like Kyoko + Silver Ravens is our culprits

The partner here is just Ravens > Sunflower
Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #2303 (ISO) » Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:19 pm

Post by Von Payne »

I would be lying if I said I didn't have that thought

seems extremely vague when I feel like there was a ton of nuance to the conversation and what our slot said

:dead:
Hydra of Doctor Drew (he/him) and Black (she/her)
Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2304 (ISO) » Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:24 pm

Post by Von Payne »

Idk. I promised Drew I would dedicate time either tomorrow after work or Monday after work to sit down and really put critical thought into posts and interactions that I'm foggy on

:dead:
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2305 (ISO) » Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:46 pm

to be quite honest, I think any competent hunter should be able to dissect the gamestate for what it is and identify both wolves easily.
Hence why I mostly bided my time and waited for everyone else to post before loading that draft and posting it.
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2306 (ISO) » Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:48 pm

Even-numbers means killing a wolf is difficult if wolves aren't willing to bus.
We have 2 of them, and wolves are opting to put themselves into a 1v1.
All it really is is identifying what wolves want to do during this game phase and then identifying it.
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2307 (ISO) » Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:51 pm

Shoulda bussed.
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2308 (ISO) » Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:55 pm

In post 836, Prism wrote: It looks like my desire to longpost will be denied yet again. If I get nightkilled I get nightkilled.

Voting preference:

Sunflower -> Silver Ravens -> Von Payne -> Kirigiri -> Klick -> Aureal -> ActionDan -> Dragons -> Ydrasse -> Gimli

I'm not putting Catgirl in there. I think their reads are near-universally disagreeable and the Hu Tao flip bad. Still, I would be surprised if they insisted on slide against Dunnstral and I. I'd revisit if Ravens flips red.

Sunflower should get flipped. I unvoted because I was irritable from too much caffeine and figured I expected too much from fire. Jupiter's partner read was blatantly wrong and fire should have put their foot down. ButI was willing to ignore it.

fire's read was bad for several reasons, but the primary one is this: The missing item from my early posting is every bit of tonal nuance that I spent half a decade engineering to be near-universally townread. The cuts are intentional and NAI at worst.

Still, I thought I demanded too much of fire. But he should have spent substantial time wondering what was wrong. fire is very interested in reversing thought processes like that. But fire didn't: he took my unvote as passing a vibecheck, and seems to have thought no further. I typed this before a p-edit, and what do you know, fire appears to have said it was a reaction test.

Ravens and Von Payne are more vibe reads. Dunnstral'd been unusually verbose, following me on Sunflower was bizarre from a third party perspective I haven't bought the hydra dissonance from Von Payne and Drew feels different from JOAT.
Prism had good reads btw
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2309 (ISO) » Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:55 pm

In post 1627, Prism wrote: With the claim and votes in order there isn't much left to do this day. Depending on Aureal's role, I'd probably flip Von Payne into (Ravens, Kirigiri, Catgirl, Sunflower) in later days.
good reads
Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2310 (ISO) » Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:19 pm

Post by Von Payne »

In post 2309, Catgirl Chipotle wrote:
In post 1627, Prism wrote: With the claim and votes in order there isn't much left to do this day. Depending on Aureal's role, I'd probably flip Von Payne into (Ravens, Kirigiri, Catgirl, Sunflower) in later days.
good reads
Obviously they aren't good in regards to us(and ya I am different than in JOAT.....I have a role that I am utilizing lol)

But I do believe the overall sentiment

A bit of a crazy thought here, what if we flip Ravens instead of Kiri today?

:twisted:
Sunflower
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2311 (ISO) » Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:01 pm

Post by Sunflower »

In post 2286, Silver Ravens wrote:
In post 2061, Von Payne wrote:
In post 2059, Silver Ravens wrote: That's a Maria post
Is this Dunn or Gif?

What do you make of the events of the day? Apologies if you did comment, was at work for most of my posting

This is Dunn

Right now I am thinking you could be scum due to having a mismatch between what you are saying and thinking. You told Catgirl Chipotle that you had already explained things but I think what you said matches their interpretation while you think you said something else.

So in this scenario you are not being genuine with your thoughts.
this feels forced

:blossom:
Sunflower
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2312 (ISO) » Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:06 pm

Post by Sunflower »

In post 2290, Silver Ravens wrote:
In post 2199, Sunflower wrote: idk maybe im dumb and they should be obvious but i don't really see major contradictions that aren't explained by

1) the two heads having differing perspectives on things

2) them not being exactly sure whether they think their role would be protective or role blocking or neither and it more just being a vague theory

They would have to have one head thinking it was a roleblock, and the other head thinking it was a protective, and for both heads to agree to target the same person. That seems like a huge disconnect, and not really realistic.
i don't really think so at all? again this is black and white thinking that they had to have either 100% thought it was protective or 100% thought it was roleblock

they were both just ideas and that is stated pretty clearly from the beginning i think

Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: She

Post Post #2313 (ISO) » Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:42 pm

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

Today were not voting any one else. Only von payne or me. Put your votes in so we can resolve this and get whose reads are real and end this dispute before a mylo lylo.

Nothing was forced about raven vote on on von. Issue is that both scums are very load.
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2314 (ISO) » Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:47 pm

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

In post 2312, Sunflower wrote:
In post 2290, Silver Ravens wrote:
In post 2199, Sunflower wrote: idk maybe im dumb and they should be obvious but i don't really see major contradictions that aren't explained by

1) the two heads having differing perspectives on things

2) them not being exactly sure whether they think their role would be protective or role blocking or neither and it more just being a vague theory

They would have to have one head thinking it was a roleblock, and the other head thinking it was a protective, and for both heads to agree to target the same person. That seems like a huge disconnect, and not really realistic.
i don't really think so at all? again this is black and white thinking that they had to have either 100% thought it was protective or 100% thought it was roleblock

they were both just ideas and that is stated pretty clearly from the beginning i think

Youre missing the entire points. These are ideas they had right? 20% on each? 30% jail keep?

They said it was why they wanted catgirl/prism. On each side of that logic in contradicts having you suggesting aureal and going for catgirl and prism. Black specifically mentioned she wanted to go for those two slot for the role block idea which on its own makes no sense. Sure no ones mindstate is as black and white. But consodering the contradictions with actions chosen

These ideas never existed. It was a story they made up and developed. Ghat is as black as it can get.
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2315 (ISO) » Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:49 pm

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

Catgirls analysis of game state is also pure trash. Tgeir entire hunt is based on this general mood check on game and a baseless poe that they did initially. They act as they solve but tgey arent. Still.

Its von and catgirl. Please vote me or von today and get catgirl and von if not already next.
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2316 (ISO) » Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:52 pm

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

In post 2310, Von Payne wrote:
good reads
Obviously they aren't good in regards to us(and ya I am different than in JOAT.....I have a role that I am utilizing lol)

But I do believe the overall sentiment

A bit of a crazy thought here, what if we flip Ravens instead of Kiri today?

This is what scum wants. Redirect attention elsewhere keep me vs them for mylo lylo and end game on my mislim.

How can no one else see how calculated this suggestion is? How can no one else see their BS in claiming they truely scum read me back?

This is where omgus is done by scum and not town. Von payne is scum
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2317 (ISO) » Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:57 pm

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

good reads
Yes good reads.

Flip von for me. For prism.

And the next one is in the pile too. I think catgirl.
Sunflower
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2318 (ISO) » Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:06 pm

Post by Sunflower »

hi jupiter here its3am but I’ve skimmed a bit and silver ravens is scum. Will look into partners after but the way they approach the aurela is scummy. i think Dan is townier from that and ravens hopping onto that seems like trying to get as much towncred cuz aureals clearly already getting limmed
Dan town because people genrally thought it was klick (i thought it was filming at the time) pointing out its aureal and forcing a lim on her is just like. if they’re partnered what’s the point, i skimmed dragons iso and i didn’t even notice that bit, they’re just exposing partner and setting their team at a disadavnthe.
and bc Dan pointed it out and made it prerry clear that it was aureal silver ravens gains most towncred imo from agreeing with Dan and bussing straight off the bat, I think it’s scum hre
Sunflower
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2319 (ISO) » Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:12 pm

Post by Sunflower »

OHOH WAAIT
Sunflower
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2320 (ISO) » Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:15 pm

Post by Sunflower »

I think that the waythey pushed me ion the “slip” was rlly bad cuz they haven’t nrought that read her today. Like idk the fact that it wasn’t a slip aside it’s super weird that this is informstion thta’d otherwise vconfirm someone to be scum but this isn’t something they’ve talked about like at all like idk if i were them and i caught a slip I’d push it really hard but i guess since thread didn’t think it was a slip they didn’t think it wa worthewhile
Sunflower
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2321 (ISO) » Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:16 pm

Post by Sunflower »

Im fuckimg sleeoy gn
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2322 (ISO) » Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:22 pm

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

When you wake up can you please reword these posts in a way cause i am trying but am failing to understand them.
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2323 (ISO) » Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:24 pm

Hi Jupiter can you consider going into posting jail ty
Sunflower
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2324 (ISO) » Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:30 pm

Post by Sunflower »

In post 2323, Catgirl Chipotle wrote: Hi Jupiter can you consider going into posting jail ty
no let him cook

Return to “Coney Island [Mini Theme Games]”