Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/They

Post Post #773 (isolation #0) » Thu Mar 21, 2024 2:17 am

Post by Thomith »

Hey hey!

I'll read through the thread today/tomorrow.

Might comment here and there in the meantime.

Let me know if there's anything anyone wants me to focus on specifically.
thomith could be a court jester

I have a Large Normal in sign ups! (12/17)
Thomith
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #774 (isolation #1) » Thu Mar 21, 2024 2:18 am

Post by Thomith »

UNVOTE:

Thomith
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #775 (isolation #2) » Thu Mar 21, 2024 2:46 am

Post by Thomith »

Gunna go back to reading through but just to give a little bit of direction in the meantime, could people let me know what their current reads are (at least, a main suspect if possible) to give me an idea of the game state.

(If you've posted them already, I'm sure I'll see them, but letting me know the post number would be useful too)

Thanks

Thomith
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #778 (isolation #3) » Thu Mar 21, 2024 2:59 am

Post by Thomith »

In post 777, JacksonVirgo wrote: The consensus is that, or kay/jake.
Thats the mains at the moment that I feel is important
"That" meaning the Lim pool atm is my slot/Black's slot/Kay/Jake?

Thomith
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #811 (isolation #4) » Thu Mar 21, 2024 6:13 am

Post by Thomith »

In post 800, Gimli wrote: KJQ, if I uncross you from my townie list, will that be too annoying?

I kinda want to cause that 'he' felt a bit like you're TMIing on a partner :nerd:

so, like, I'd flip both jake and virgo, and if that doesn't end the game I'd flip you but I still pretty much think you're a townie

pedit: I see, its virgo then.

VOTE: jacksonvirgo
The "he" being TMI seems like a stretch.

Thomith
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #819 (isolation #5) » Thu Mar 21, 2024 6:27 am

Post by Thomith »

In post 795, Gimli wrote:
In post 251, fireisredsir wrote: i think ming feels towny
maybe

I was thinking purple felt townie in that exchange as well, and not so sure on ming. but that last big paragraph you're apparently reacting to felt good.
In post 253, Black wrote:
In post 251, fireisredsir wrote: i think ming feels towny
I wanted to say it feels like TvT but I was worried someone would call me scummy for it :lol:

And no folks this isn't scummy. I worry about how people read me when I'm town. Get over it
good to see likeminded folk agreeing on this. kinda cheating the game a little that I know black is a townie and I can sheep her insights :nerd:

halfasleep

JacksonVirgo
Jake The Wolfie

KayJayQueue

Purplemango

JupiterXV

fireisredsir

awesomeming327

so that's my solve

@fireisred is there anyone you'd like me to review particularly? I think I wanna skip pages 11-30 as I'm sure it was a lot of emotional posting that's frustrating and annoying to read.
You directly scumread Jackson and fireisred here.

Just before that Kay responded to my question with this:
In post 783, KayJayQueue wrote: My top scumreads are, in order,: Black-slot(Gimli), then halfasleep, then possibly Jupiter-slot(Thom)

I townread Jackson.

Null on PurpleMango.

Jake, ming are slight town for the moment.

Not sure about fireisredsir.
Kay isn't going to be being pocketed by somebody she isn't sure about, so I think it was a reasonable assumption that you were talking about Jackson here, so I'm confused by the "TMI" comment

Thomith
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #827 (isolation #6) » Thu Mar 21, 2024 6:32 am

Post by Thomith »

In post 824, fireisredsir wrote: it's not a waste of time. im asking because i think, ironically, it feels like a perspective slip
A slip of what? That Jackson scumreads the Gimli slot?

Thomith
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #861 (isolation #7) » Thu Mar 21, 2024 7:01 am

Post by Thomith »

In post 839, Gimli wrote: also I'm sorry for ignoring you thomith but I think you're just having a problem with the perspective of someone who's been playing the game for 2 hours, while you're here for a bit longer than that

I gave my thoughts in real time on why I said it could be TMI, I didn't immediately assume she was talking about jackson. I called KJQ pocketed by scum because of her reads in general. I do understand it was obvious to everyone else that I was *supposed* to be talking about jackson, but that was not as obvious to me!

speaking of being pocketed by jackson, I am pinged by page... 31? when KJQ says she is scumreading fireisred (or something) and jackson calls his town to her. it feels like jackson is trying to blend into a towncore by defending townies from other townies as scum.
I'm not saying you were "supposed" to be talking about Jackson so sorry if it seemed like I was putting those words in your mouth, I was just explaining why I don't think it's weird for Kay to be assuming you're talking about Jackson, since she just said he was her main town read.

Thomith
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #918 (isolation #8) » Thu Mar 21, 2024 10:13 am

Post by Thomith »

I'm going to do a proper read through/catchup tomorrow because I'm exhausted today so haven't done much other than skim through parts of the thread and keep up with what is happening today.

On a skim read I find myself not liking Purple, and due to recent posts such as I find myself raising my eyebrows at halfasleep. I also don't like the "I only replace into town slots" from Gimli, and the TMI thing seemed weird to me at the time, although I appreciate it was explained since.

I don't want to eliminate Kay today.
I'm not super convinced by the Jackson/Jake solve fully, so want to look at those ISO's together at some point to see if I'm missing something.

Thomith
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #926 (isolation #9) » Thu Mar 21, 2024 10:22 am

Post by Thomith »

In post 922, KayJayQueue wrote: I could be wrong but I’m seeing purplemango’s posts coming from a newer player and not so much AI in any way but just from a stance of the game being a bit overwhelming and not really knowing what to comment on or how to read the flow. I don’t feel an overwhelming reason to scum read his ISO right now.
I don't really see him trying to solve the game at all.
None of his posts really seem like he is trying to figure out who the scum are, and only seems to start giving reads when pressured to, then only ellaborates when asked as well (which I do concede I could see as being a new player/overwhelmed player thing), but I feel like even then, there doesn't seem to be any urgency in trying to figure out who the scum are.

Thomith
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #929 (isolation #10) » Thu Mar 21, 2024 10:23 am

Post by Thomith »

In post 927, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 922, KayJayQueue wrote: I could be wrong but I’m seeing purplemango’s posts coming from a newer player and not so much AI in any way but just from a stance of the game being a bit overwhelming and not really knowing what to comment on or how to read the flow. I don’t feel an overwhelming reason to scum read his ISO right now.
I agree with you, I think mango is probably the safer bet for anybody to pivot to so I don’t really trust or want that pushed at the moment
This is my only concern to, the focus shifted to Purple a little too quickly/easily for my liking.

Thomith
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #932 (isolation #11) » Thu Mar 21, 2024 10:27 am

Post by Thomith »

In post 227, fireisredsir wrote: i think kay has done alignment indicative things
I couldn't see anything in your ISO, but did you ever explain what "alignment indicative" things Kay has done?

Thomith
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #939 (isolation #12) » Thu Mar 21, 2024 10:30 am

Post by Thomith »

In post 936, fireisredsir wrote:
In post 932, Thomith wrote:
In post 227, fireisredsir wrote: i think kay has done alignment indicative things
I couldn't see anything in your ISO, but did you ever explain what "alignment indicative" things Kay has done?

it wasn't a very strong thought it was mostly a response to jupiter saying that he thought kay hadn't done anything AI yet
Gotcha, missed that post - let me take a look.
Has anything happened since that may have strengthened these thoughts?

Thomith
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #946 (isolation #13) » Thu Mar 21, 2024 10:39 am

Post by Thomith »

In post 340, Jake The Wolfie wrote: After reading the respective Day 1's from Black, her behaviour here is totally new and does not correlate with anything that she's done before, whether she be scum or town.

Therefore, I feel justified in saying that Black's actions are scummy of their own merit, and you'll need to pull some meta from her games yourself to convince me otherwise.
I'm... very confused by the post lmao.
It seems contradictory - Black isn't playing to her town or scum meta, so she is by default scum?
It feels like a stretch, unless I'm misunderstanding?

Thomith
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #947 (isolation #14) » Thu Mar 21, 2024 10:41 am

Post by Thomith »

I like Jake's posting and questioning, which make me even less convinced by the Jake/Jackson solve.

Thomith
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #949 (isolation #15) » Thu Mar 21, 2024 10:46 am

Post by Thomith »

In post 195, awesomeming327 wrote:
In post 193, halfasleep wrote:
In post 182, awesomeming327 wrote: Also if you have reads based on any better evidence I'd love to hear it... or do you just want to stay in RVS forever? Discouraging early reads is one of the most unhealthy playstyles possible
i didn't think we were still in RVS even if the game is a little slow. and i'm not discouraging early reads. i don't think i'm being subtle at all about who i'm currently scumreading lol
provide reads then.
I'm curious as to what
your
reads are?

Thomith
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #951 (isolation #16) » Thu Mar 21, 2024 10:51 am

Post by Thomith »

The fact that awesomeming has a largely similar ISO to Purple, but has received very little flack for it throughout the game I find a little concerning.
He feels like he is doing the same thing, by not really attempting to solve the game, while still posting and being present, but I can't really see any urgency to attempt to find scum either?

Thomith
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #952 (isolation #17) » Thu Mar 21, 2024 10:52 am

Post by Thomith »

tinfoiling Gimli/awesomeming potentially? Need to double check those slots ISO's together as well as Jake/Jackson

Thomith
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #958 (isolation #18) » Thu Mar 21, 2024 10:58 am

Post by Thomith »

In post 954, KayJayQueue wrote:
In post 951, Thomith wrote: The fact that awesomeming has a largely similar ISO to Purple, but has received very little flack for it throughout the game I find a little concerning.
He feels like he is doing the same thing, by not really attempting to solve the game, while still posting and being present, but I can't really see any urgency to attempt to find scum either?
I’d like to point out since I know no one else will, that I listed them both at the same place in my reads because, as you said, they’ve been very similar in my opinion. I’ve only commented more on purple because I’ve had pushback on him specifically.
I more meant generally in the game, rather than people specifically, but that's good to know.
I basically noticed that awesomeming's ISO was similar to Purple, but looking at the VC's, awesomeming hasn't really been voted all that much (except by halfasleep), whereas Purple has had multiple votes at different times during the game day.

Thomith
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #961 (isolation #19) » Thu Mar 21, 2024 10:59 am

Post by Thomith »

In post 957, fireisredsir wrote: i think ming has felt townier to me and generally more engaged in solving the game when he's been here
I don't see a huge solving nature to most of his posts, at least any more than Purple?
Maybe I'm missing something, which posts seem like he is solving more than Purple?

Thomith
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #965 (isolation #20) » Thu Mar 21, 2024 11:02 am

Post by Thomith »

In post 962, Jake The Wolfie wrote:
In post 946, Thomith wrote:
In post 340, Jake The Wolfie wrote: After reading the respective Day 1's from Black, her behaviour here is totally new and does not correlate with anything that she's done before, whether she be scum or town.

Therefore, I feel justified in saying that Black's actions are scummy of their own merit, and you'll need to pull some meta from her games yourself to convince me otherwise.
I'm... very confused by the post lmao.
It seems contradictory - Black isn't playing to her town or scum meta, so she is by default scum?
It feels like a stretch, unless I'm misunderstanding?
Ah, I see. A more accurate description of my thoughts them would be this:

If I were gauging Black's actions purely from her meta (as provided by the person I was talking to, in this case [NAME],) then I would be able to determine nothing, as that was new behaviour from her.

However, if I applied some theory to Black's actions, I would determine her to be scummy based purely on their own merits and not because of outside factors or influences.

Analogously, she isn't a thief because she has a history of stealing ice cream, she's a thief because we just observed her stealing ice cream.
Cool, that makes more sense. Thanks

Thomith
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #968 (isolation #21) » Thu Mar 21, 2024 11:05 am

Post by Thomith »

In post 96, awesomeming327 wrote:
In post 94, KayJayQueue wrote:
In post 91, JupiterXV wrote: gamers do yall think jake voting purple is scum-motivated or not
The comment before the vote makes it seem like an excuse for jumping on a bus (that was only 2 votes at the time, so not even a bus)
Bad answer
VOTE: KayJayQueue

The correct answer is:
3rd vote scum theorem
In post 179, awesomeming327 wrote: Bad morning

VOTE: JupiterXV

for unnecessary AtE
In post 182, awesomeming327 wrote: Also if you have reads based on any better evidence I'd love to hear it... or do you just want to stay in RVS forever? Discouraging early reads is one of the most unhealthy playstyles possible
In post 195, awesomeming327 wrote:
In post 193, halfasleep wrote:
i didn't think we were still in RVS even if the game is a little slow. and i'm not discouraging early reads. i don't think i'm being subtle at all about who i'm currently scumreading lol
provide reads then.
These are the only posts I can find that would indicate him applying pressure, but I'm not seeing them outright being "solving" posts?

Thomith
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #974 (isolation #22) » Thu Mar 21, 2024 11:19 am

Post by Thomith »

Since two people are saying the Purple/ming ISO's are different, I'll look again tomorrow when I'm less tired, because I'm not seeing it, but could just be missing something.

Thomith
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #975 (isolation #23) » Thu Mar 21, 2024 11:19 am

Post by Thomith »

Bloop

Thomith
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1002 (isolation #24) » Thu Mar 21, 2024 8:38 pm

Post by Thomith »

In post 982, Gimli wrote: I also don't like this from thomith, comparing wildly different ISOs and playstyles and calling them similar like that. the only thing they have in common is that they didn't post much.
Which is why when I was told by two separate people I was wrong I decided its best to reread through them today from a fresh perspective.
There's a chance I was wrong when I did a quick read through yesterday, but I'll look in more depth today.

Thomith
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1086 (isolation #25) » Fri Mar 22, 2024 12:11 pm

Post by Thomith »

In post 1003, Gimli wrote:
In post 1002, Thomith wrote:
In post 982, Gimli wrote: I also don't like this from thomith, comparing wildly different ISOs and playstyles and calling them similar like that. the only thing they have in common is that they didn't post much.
Which is why when I was told by two separate people I was wrong I decided its best to reread through them today from a fresh perspective.
There's a chance I was wrong when I did a quick read through yesterday, but I'll look in more depth today.
I am looking forward for your thoughts on them
Apologies I didn't get to this today, I plan on giving this game some time when I wake up tomorrow.

Thomith
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1217 (isolation #26) » Fri Mar 22, 2024 11:26 pm

Post by Thomith »

In post 1123, JacksonVirgo wrote: I don’t like Gimlis approach to this game. To put it simply it all feels like he wants to push a particular conclusion and builds a case around that instead of what town should be doing which is the exact opposite.
When you say you don't like the appraoch to the game, are you saying that you think this is a scum!Gimli approach? Or is this a more geenral statement?

In post 1179, JacksonVirgo wrote: There isn’t scum in Jake/Kay. You say there’s no scum in Gimli and obv yourself. I’m not a wolf. It for sure isn’t halfasleep now. Unless the scum is specifically in ming/purple/thom one of us is wrong. That pool Is almost entirely PoE aside from Thom.
Why are you so sure there isn't a scum in Jake/Kay?

Rereading/comparing Purple/mings ISO now

Thomith
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1218 (isolation #27) » Fri Mar 22, 2024 11:31 pm

Post by Thomith »

On a reread, I guess I see a difference.
Primarily, Purple tends to be asking questions of other people in an attempt to read people, which on a reread does look like he could genuinely be trying to solve.

ming makes "solving" statements like the below:
In post 83, awesomeming327 wrote: Hot take Purplemango scum
In post 91, JupiterXV wrote: gamers do yall think jake voting purple is scum-motivated or not
The comment before the vote makes it seem like an excuse for jumping on a bus (that was only 2 votes at the time, so not even a bus)
Bad answer

The correct answer is:
3rd vote scum theorem
In post 131, awesomeming327 wrote: oops
anyway jupiter is scum
In post 134, awesomeming327 wrote: stop ateing
But it takes him a while to actually elaborate on any of this, which on a reread makes me question this slot more, as these hard stances are rarely explained it feels like, making them easier to explain away later?

Thomith
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1227 (isolation #28) » Sat Mar 23, 2024 4:33 am

Post by Thomith »

In post 1226, Gimli wrote: I have lock cleared (halfasleep, jacksonvirgo, fireisred)

I think I wanna lock clear mango or at least remove him from POE

my goal now is to clear at least one out of (KJQ, thimoth, jake, ming)

when I do that, I'll have a game winning POE for sure

exciting solving time, friends, we got this

(I'm captain planet btw)
Did you explain why you want to clear mango?

I'll check if you have already explained it.

Thomith
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1246 (isolation #29) » Sat Mar 23, 2024 10:10 am

Post by Thomith »

In post 1243, Gimli wrote: I'll add re: mango's latest posting, that the way he is talking about ming here is a type of defense that I don't think makes any sense if mango is scum, unless he is scum precisely with ming.

another thing I'll note about ming now - because of these posts by mango, but regardless of them - is that there's resistance to voting that slot. from mango, from KJQ, from you even, fire. when I think 'scum equity' in this d1, ming kind of beats every other slot.
I want to note that with Purples posting it's made me wonder about a Purple/ming team specifically.

Thomith
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1247 (isolation #30) » Sat Mar 23, 2024 10:10 am

Post by Thomith »

VOTE: awesomeming327

Thomith
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1249 (isolation #31) » Sat Mar 23, 2024 12:06 pm

Post by Thomith »

In post 1248, awesomeming327 wrote:
In post 1218, Thomith wrote: On a reread, I guess I see a difference.
Primarily, Purple tends to be asking questions of other people in an attempt to read people, which on a reread does look like he could genuinely be trying to solve.

ming makes "solving" statements like the below:
In post 83, awesomeming327 wrote: Hot take Purplemango scum
Bad answer

The correct answer is:
3rd vote scum theorem
anyway jupiter is scum
But it takes him a while to actually elaborate on any of this, which on a reread makes me question this slot more, as these hard stances are rarely explained it feels like, making them easier to explain away later?
That was RVS FeelsOkayMan
So you made 4 RVS votes?

Thomith
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1252 (isolation #32) » Sat Mar 23, 2024 12:13 pm

Post by Thomith »

Bad answer

The correct answer is:
3rd vote scum theorem
anyway jupiter is scum
These don't sound like RVS statements.

Thomith
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1366 (isolation #33) » Sat Mar 23, 2024 9:26 pm

Post by Thomith »

I don't think you should self hammer.
Making breakfast will reread properly then

Thomith
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1372 (isolation #34) » Sat Mar 23, 2024 10:20 pm

Post by Thomith »

In post 1346, Purplemango wrote:
In post 1342, Gimli wrote: btw I'm not claiming
Why?
If you claim a role it can improve your chances, what do you have to lose from that?
We now have 3 VT claims in a 9p game.
Worst case scenario, Scum now only have a pool of 4 to find PR's in, which generally is not the best thing for town, for the pool to be that low this early.
In post 1337, JacksonVirgo wrote: We’re voting scum. If we’re pivoting it’s to Thom
Do you scumread me?
In post 1334, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 1333, fireisredsir wrote: is it too late to flip jake
We’re not voting jake dude
Did you ever explain your Jake locktown read?

Thomith
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1373 (isolation #35) » Sat Mar 23, 2024 10:24 pm

Post by Thomith »

I don't think we should discount a Purple/ming scumteam.

I could see there being scum in Kay/Jackson if ming does flip scum - maybe one anyway, but I don't think they are scum together. At most I think one has pocketed the other.

As far as I can tell, Gimli came into a slot that wasn't really actively being pushed, and was a big voice that seemed to be trying to solve, which makes me not really like this wagon. It would be a bold play from scum to come into this game so hard.

Thomith
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1374 (isolation #36) » Sat Mar 23, 2024 10:26 pm

Post by Thomith »

In post 1362, Purplemango wrote:
In post 1355, Gimli wrote: IDK dude IDK how your thinking process works

I'm not gonna try to guess
Maybe I wrote it weird or something

Right now, even if we accidentally flip town, it won't directly cause the town to lose, right?
To make sure for my brain
If Gimli is wrong about you being town, and there is only 1 scum in their POE, then town lose if we follow it, because if we mislim twice more if we lim town today, then we lose.

Thomith
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1377 (isolation #37) » Sat Mar 23, 2024 10:41 pm

Post by Thomith »

In post 1375, KayJayQueue wrote:
In post 1352, Gimli wrote: if mango is scum and I self hammer, and you follow through with my POE, we lose. I get it.

I don't trust y'all, tbh. I really don't. I really really really don't.

knowing I'm town might clear this d1 much stronger than whatever ming flips here.

sigh.
Weird how when I say I’m going to flip town if limmed and ask what people would do next, no one gives me an answer and I’m accused of throwing a fit. Yet, you are claiming you want to self hammer and expect us to follow your every whim.

Of course it doesn’t really matter when you’re just threatening to hammer yourself to make people listen to you but you aren’t actually thinking about doing it.
It sounds as if the only reason he didn't is because I asked for more time and didn't want him to self hammer.

Thomith
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1378 (isolation #38) » Sat Mar 23, 2024 10:42 pm

Post by Thomith »

In post 1376, KayJayQueue wrote:
In post 1374, Thomith wrote:
In post 1362, Purplemango wrote:
In post 1355, Gimli wrote: IDK dude IDK how your thinking process works

I'm not gonna try to guess
Maybe I wrote it weird or something

Right now, even if we accidentally flip town, it won't directly cause the town to lose, right?
To make sure for my brain
If Gimli is wrong about you being town, and there is only 1 scum in their POE, then town lose if we follow it, because if we mislim twice more if we lim town today, then we lose.
He also could be scum, trying to steer us towards multiple mislims while keeping himself alive.
He asked us to follow this POE after he dies though, but I do see your point.

Thomith
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1391 (isolation #39) » Mon Mar 25, 2024 10:55 pm

Post by Thomith »

I think it's actually just one in Kay/Jackson and the other in ming/Purple.

The vibes I'm getting I think one of Kay/Jackson have pocketed the other, but there's a chance I could be tunelled into that mindset.

There's a world I guess where its ming/Purple, but I'm not convinced completely about that.

Thomith
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1392 (isolation #40) » Mon Mar 25, 2024 10:57 pm

Post by Thomith »

In post 1309, awesomeming327 wrote:
In post 1303, JacksonVirgo wrote: They’re not even voting for self pres. Get your votes off this duude
i forgor :skull: VOTE: Gimli

e-1 vs e-1 with a coaster as tiebreaker is a truly a sight to behold
i had no idea this kind of thing could happen outside of lylo
This post felt like pure self preservation rather than attempting to vote scum.

Thomith
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1395 (isolation #41) » Mon Mar 25, 2024 11:19 pm

Post by Thomith »

In post 1394, JacksonVirgo wrote: This kill comes from someone specific. I can’t think of who yet but one in fire/asleep/thom.
Jake was someone who was in Gimli's POE, which potentially gets followed today, so the kill happens because of PR tells potentially.

If anything, I think it's more likely that scum saw a crumb or something.

Thomith
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1396 (isolation #42) » Mon Mar 25, 2024 11:20 pm

Post by Thomith »

In post 1394, JacksonVirgo wrote: This kill comes from someone specific. I can’t think of who yet but one in fire/asleep/thom.
Why those 3 specifically?

Thomith
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1399 (isolation #43) » Mon Mar 25, 2024 11:28 pm

Post by Thomith »

In post 1397, JacksonVirgo wrote: Jake doesn’t usually die over myself or fire. Scum either want fire alive longer, or something was caught with enough confidence to kill a pretty generalised nobody over someone more vocal.

I caught what I believed to be a masonry soft of theirs pretty early in the game, I don’t expect a few others to have also gotten it so that’s the PoE of people I expect to have also done that. I don’t want to reveal the post in question, but that should be obvious enough as to why.
Yeah I agree let's not out the soft, if it exists, I only mentioned that was a possibility because if it is, scum seem to have found it anyway.

Why are you voting me out of your PoE?

Thomith
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1401 (isolation #44) » Mon Mar 25, 2024 11:29 pm

Post by Thomith »

From my POV it does just seem like you are scum trying to push anyone getting close to a solve put of the game.

Thomith
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1405 (isolation #45) » Mon Mar 25, 2024 11:33 pm

Post by Thomith »

VOTE: ming

Want to double check the VCs, but I still do genuinely think this is scum.

Last time Jackson went this hard against me, I was town and he was scum, which makes me aware I could be biased because of that.

Thomith
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1406 (isolation #46) » Mon Mar 25, 2024 11:33 pm

Post by Thomith »

In post 1404, JacksonVirgo wrote: I dislike that entrance pretty substantially but wanted to wake up a bit before thinking on it cuz it’s prime risk of confbias
You're hard pushing town again.

Thomith
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1408 (isolation #47) » Mon Mar 25, 2024 11:42 pm

Post by Thomith »

In post 1407, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 1405, Thomith wrote: VOTE: ming

Want to double check the VCs, but I still do genuinely think this is scum.

Last time Jackson went this hard against me, I was town and he was scum, which makes me aware I could be biased because of that.
I push hard regardless, it just happened to be you when I was scum that one time
I think there's a world I'm tunelled on you, which is why I want to double check some things from yesterday before I commit either way.

Thomith
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1417 (isolation #48) » Tue Mar 26, 2024 5:15 am

Post by Thomith »

In post 1415, awesomeming327 wrote:
In post 1392, Thomith wrote:
In post 1309, awesomeming327 wrote:
In post 1303, JacksonVirgo wrote: They’re not even voting for self pres. Get your votes off this duude
i forgor :skull: VOTE: Gimli

e-1 vs e-1 with a coaster as tiebreaker is a truly a sight to behold
i had no idea this kind of thing could happen outside of lylo
This post felt like pure self preservation rather than attempting to vote scum.
What? If I were given a choice between me (who I know is town) and someone else (regardless of my read on them) I'd pick the someone else because they always have a greater probability of being scum than I am?
What are your reads then?

Thomith
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1419 (isolation #49) » Tue Mar 26, 2024 5:19 am

Post by Thomith »

In post 1416, JacksonVirgo wrote: Thoms entrance is filled with opportunism hoping to capitalise on TvT counterwagons d1. It’s clear the kill was a mechanical one over one based on jakes position. He also comes in with one of the worst takes imaginable (I am biased) on ming to justify a vote there, before his vote he spread his feelers so incredibly wide essentially calling everybody out as an option except the two globally townread people, it genuinely feels like he didn’t want to make a stance prematurely. Him committing to a vote right after I said this too is awfully convenient timing and he seems to be trying to pocket me and keep me in lim range with him talking about how I’m treating him which is a weird feeling to say the least
I can already tell you're tunelling in on me, because as you say you push hard, so I know you likely keep your sus on me the entire game day, so attempting to pocket you would do literally nothing.

Thomith
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1421 (isolation #50) » Tue Mar 26, 2024 5:20 am

Post by Thomith »

In post 1420, JacksonVirgo wrote: Sure but you’re still trying to position yourself a particular way
By stating what I believe the game state to be?

Thomith
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1424 (isolation #51) » Tue Mar 26, 2024 5:24 am

Post by Thomith »

In post 1422, JacksonVirgo wrote: That’s a vast oversimplification
I stated how I viewed the game. I think there has to be a scum in both groups I mentioned.

I was going to just vote ming immediately, but decided instead to keep my options open to hear what other opinions there were, because hard tunnelling/pushing on ming, even if I am right and he is scum, doesn't give us any information for future game days.

Thomith
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1434 (isolation #52) » Tue Mar 26, 2024 5:48 am

Post by Thomith »

When I flip town, please stop discounting ming/Jackson.

Thomith
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1438 (isolation #53) » Tue Mar 26, 2024 5:53 am

Post by Thomith »

In post 1435, JacksonVirgo wrote: Don’t worry I’ll push Jackson if you flip green
Self vote Day 3 or I'm never talking to you again 😊

Thomith
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1442 (isolation #54) » Tue Mar 26, 2024 5:54 am

Post by Thomith »

In post 1438, Thomith wrote:
In post 1435, JacksonVirgo wrote: Don’t worry I’ll push Jackson if you flip green
Self vote Day 3 or I'm never talking to you again 😊
Because of how this game has been I feel like I need to clarify that this is a joke :lol:

Jokes aside I think there's a world where you're just tunelled town.

Thomith
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1447 (isolation #55) » Tue Mar 26, 2024 6:02 am

Post by Thomith »

In post 1443, JacksonVirgo wrote: I mean it’s already clear you think I’m tunnelled, we can move on from that now
You're either tunelled or open wolfing.
I'm trying to figure out which.

Thomith
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1452 (isolation #56) » Tue Mar 26, 2024 6:05 am

Post by Thomith »

In post 1439, KayJayQueue wrote: I’m not convinced it’s Thom yet, but he’s back on my list lol
Jackson look! She's keeping her options open! Get her!

Thomith
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1454 (isolation #57) » Tue Mar 26, 2024 6:06 am

Post by Thomith »

In post 1451, JacksonVirgo wrote: I don’t particularly like how you consider this a tunnel considering you weren’t on my radar yesterday really, and I’m scumreading you and am voting you based on things even beyond just you. It’s easy to try and label it as a tunnel to try and strawman my arguments and I specifically asked you to move on from this as it’s doing nothing for either of us
May be misremembering then, but I thought you were also suspecting me yesterday.

P-edit: Gotcha

Thomith
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1467 (isolation #58) » Tue Mar 26, 2024 6:12 am

Post by Thomith »

In post 1465, Purplemango wrote:
In post 1428, fireisredsir wrote: maybe it's time to stop pretending
Are you gonna reveal that you're batman or something
Who do you scum read?

Thomith
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1469 (isolation #59) » Tue Mar 26, 2024 6:13 am

Post by Thomith »

The worse my headache gets, the more I think it's Purple/ming

Thomith
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1470 (isolation #60) » Tue Mar 26, 2024 6:13 am

Post by Thomith »

In post 1469, Thomith wrote: The worse my headache gets, the more I think it's Purple/ming
Hm actually i don't think they make the Jake kill

Thomith
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1474 (isolation #61) » Tue Mar 26, 2024 6:16 am

Post by Thomith »

In post 1473, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 1470, Thomith wrote:
In post 1469, Thomith wrote: The worse my headache gets, the more I think it's Purple/ming
You’re starting to understand :O
I still don't understand why halfaseep is in your PoE for this?

Thomith
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1478 (isolation #62) » Tue Mar 26, 2024 6:18 am

Post by Thomith »

In post 1475, KayJayQueue wrote:
In post 1474, Thomith wrote:
The only other option is you lol
That literally isn't true?

Thomith
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1483 (isolation #63) » Tue Mar 26, 2024 6:20 am

Post by Thomith »

In post 1482, KayJayQueue wrote:
In post 1478, Thomith wrote:
In post 1475, KayJayQueue wrote:
In post 1474, Thomith wrote:
The only other option is you lol
That literally isn't true?
Maybe fire. Maybe.
Also maybe Jackson

Thomith
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1492 (isolation #64) » Tue Mar 26, 2024 6:25 am

Post by Thomith »

In post 1487, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 1485, JacksonVirgo wrote: Hm, why didn’t you say me at first? Knowing what your stance on me is
@thom
I'm confused what your question is?

Thomith
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1495 (isolation #65) » Tue Mar 26, 2024 6:29 am

Post by Thomith »

In post 1493, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 1492, Thomith wrote:
In post 1487, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 1485, JacksonVirgo wrote: Hm, why didn’t you say me at first? Knowing what your stance on me is
@thom
I'm confused what your question is?
When adding to who applies to what Kay was saying was just you and halfasleep, you said fire and then appended me on after in a seperate post.

Would you not think of me first and foremost considering your stance on me? Me being appended at the end feels like what the “panic” I do when I immediately realised I accidentally omitted/forgot something I shouldn’t have (as scum)
I didn't say fire. Kay did.

Thomith
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1509 (isolation #66) » Tue Mar 26, 2024 6:39 am

Post by Thomith »

In post 1505, JacksonVirgo wrote: VOTE: Purple

Fuck it we ball
*twitches*

Thomith
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1512 (isolation #67) » Tue Mar 26, 2024 6:41 am

Post by Thomith »

In post 1476, JacksonVirgo wrote: They’re someone I would consider very capable of catching softs like I did
As in is she a smart player? I see that 100% but I feel like catching softs takes a decent amount of experience?

I don't know if/how much experience halfasleep has elsewhere, but I feel like from my (limited) experience, we soft very differently here than most other places?

Thomith
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1516 (isolation #68) » Tue Mar 26, 2024 6:59 am

Post by Thomith »

The fact that 2 people in the "scum that caught the soft" PoE that was suggested have suggested voting Purple, is making me not want to vote purple.

Thomith
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1518 (isolation #69) » Tue Mar 26, 2024 7:01 am

Post by Thomith »

In post 1517, JacksonVirgo wrote: So you agree with my assessment?
That scum caught a soft?
Probably. I don't see why Jake dies otherwise.

Thomith
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1520 (isolation #70) » Tue Mar 26, 2024 7:02 am

Post by Thomith »

If you mean about halfasleep catching a soft? I'm not sure.
I feel like she might need more experience on this site to catch them?
I'm also always wary of WIFOM so..

Thomith
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1522 (isolation #71) » Tue Mar 26, 2024 7:03 am

Post by Thomith »

In post 1519, fireisredsir wrote:
In post 1516, Thomith wrote: The fact that 2 people in the "scum that caught the soft" PoE that was suggested have suggested voting Purple, is making me not want to vote purple.
well most of us are town
Because I'm not sold on halfasleep, from my POV if the PoE is correct, there is at least one scum that is pushing Purple, which is concerning me.

Thomith
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1523 (isolation #72) » Tue Mar 26, 2024 7:05 am

Post by Thomith »

In post 1521, KayJayQueue wrote:
In post 1518, Thomith wrote:
That scum caught a soft?
Probably. I don't see why Jake dies otherwise.
So you agree, you think you’re really pretty? (caught a soft)
When Jake flipped Mason I assumed he was killed because scum must have seen a soft, so looked for it afterwards.

I only looked for a soft after the flip, and I think I might see it, but I'm not as good at catching softs as Jackson is suggesting (ofc there's no way to prove that/no way for Jackson to know that)

Thomith
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1550 (isolation #73) » Tue Mar 26, 2024 7:52 am

Post by Thomith »

In post 1548, JacksonVirgo wrote: if it’s halfasleep, and not purple. They wouldn’t be acting this way. If it’s halfasleep, it should also then be purple by extension.
Are you actually town?

Thomith
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1576 (isolation #74) » Tue Mar 26, 2024 8:13 am

Post by Thomith »

In post 1565, JacksonVirgo wrote: Where did thom go
To cook.

Thomith
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1578 (isolation #75) » Tue Mar 26, 2024 8:13 am

Post by Thomith »

In post 1574, halfasleep wrote:
In post 1557, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 1556, KayJayQueue wrote: This looks like a town-losing state?
Literally the same brain holy shit
i think if the currently popular poe is followed-through on and we never lim ming or kay, we lose. maybe it's less set-in-stone than it looks but y'all look pretty decided.
I think the PoE is being used to determine one scum, not both tbf.

I'm still convinced theres one scum in Jackson/Kay.

Thomith
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1588 (isolation #76) » Tue Mar 26, 2024 8:21 am

Post by Thomith »

In post 1587, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 1578, Thomith wrote:
i think if the currently popular poe is followed-through on and we never lim ming or kay, we lose. maybe it's less set-in-stone than it looks but y'all look pretty decided.

It isn’t Kay. If you think this, push me
Stop playing mind games it's mean.

Thomith
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1595 (isolation #77) » Tue Mar 26, 2024 8:33 am

Post by Thomith »

In post 1592, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 1588, Thomith wrote:
In post 1587, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 1578, Thomith wrote:

It isn’t Kay. If you think this, push me
Stop playing mind games it's mean.
It’s not a mind game
I'm more confident on it being ming than I am on who it is between you/Kay I think.

Yes I'm aware this is a contradiction of "I'm convinced".

Thomith
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1623 (isolation #78) » Wed Mar 27, 2024 2:24 am

Post by Thomith »

In post 1622, KayJayQueue wrote: Where’d everyone go lol
I don't hugely have anything else to say right now.

The purple wagon concerns me because 2 people from the "PoE" are advocating for that execution, which makes me worried scum are behind that wagon.

I still think ming is scum.

Thomith
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1626 (isolation #79) » Wed Mar 27, 2024 2:35 am

Post by Thomith »

In post 1624, KayJayQueue wrote:
In post 1623, Thomith wrote:
In post 1622, KayJayQueue wrote: Where’d everyone go lol
I don't hugely have anything else to say right now.

The purple wagon concerns me because 2 people from the "PoE" are advocating for that execution, which makes me worried scum are behind that wagon.

I still think ming is scum.
So you think there’s no merit in our purple/halfasleep solve? Is that just because you’re wary of me and Jack?
I'm wary that both Jackson and fire are in the "PoE" of people that might have seen a Mason soft (along with me/maybe asleep but im not too convinced about that one), and both are advocating for a purple fade, and because I know I'm town, from my POV, it seems like there is a high likelihood that at least one scum want purple out.

Thomith
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1628 (isolation #80) » Wed Mar 27, 2024 2:53 am

Post by Thomith »

In post 1627, KayJayQueue wrote: And you’re not entertaining the possibility of purple being scum at all? Because that would definitely disprove your theory that scum is pushing purple. Plus fire isn’t even voting purple, only 2 of us are.
Fire was still heavily advocating for the execution though.

Since if both fire/Jackson are town, that leaves only me in the PoE, due to me not being convinced that halfasleep should be there, I feel like there is a very very small chance that scum aren't advocating for purples lim in some way.

Purple could be scum. If purple is scum though, I feel like he is being bussed.

Thomith
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1635 (isolation #81) » Wed Mar 27, 2024 3:59 am

Post by Thomith »

In post 1312, DragonEater70 wrote:
VC 1.17
Votecount 1.17

awesomeming327 (4):
Gimli, Thomith, halfasleep, fireisredsir
[E-1]

Gimli (4):
KayJayQueue, JacksonVirgo, Jake The Wolfie, awesomeming327
[E-1]

Not Voting (1):
Purplemango

With 9 players alive, it takes 5 votes to secure an elimination.

The day deadline is in
(expired on 2024-03-26 01:07:06).

Mod NotesI made a double VC cause I'm going back to sleep now so I won't be able to make one later. Goodnight! And also goodnight to Americans, surprisingly.
I'm not sure that this VC makes sense in a Purple/halfasleep world?
Why would either not hammer in this scenario, as they would know both wagons are town?

Thomith
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1644 (isolation #82) » Wed Mar 27, 2024 8:32 am

Post by Thomith »

I don't think I think it's Jackson anymore, im just worried it's fire I guess.

If Jackson has misted me for the third time I'm going to be sad.

Thomith
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1685 (isolation #83) » Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:50 pm

Post by Thomith »

In attempt to get the game moving

UNVOTE:
VOTE: halfasleep

Thomith
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1686 (isolation #84) » Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:34 pm

Post by Thomith »

I think I might be more willing to fade Purple when I think about it actually..

Thomith
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1694 (isolation #85) » Sun Mar 31, 2024 12:56 am

Post by Thomith »

In post 1692, DragonEater70 wrote:
JacksonVirgo had been ruthlessly murdered by the mafia. He was a
Town Mason
Yeah I kind of figured this out midway through yesterday, which is why I kept "suspecting" Jackson, but wouldn't actually push them, hoping mafia would think they could count on me to mislim them and keep them alive..

I guess I still want to vote Purple? The self hammer confused me a little though, makes me wonder if the final scum just isn't currently suspected that heavily?

Thomith
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1706 (isolation #86) » Sun Mar 31, 2024 4:47 am

Post by Thomith »

I think I'm ruling out ming for sure, otherwise halfasleep would have been bussing them for a while, and idk if she realistically needed to.

I want to trust Jackson and rule out Kay, and just admit I was just wrong about my read on both of them.

The only reason I'm even considering fire a little bit is because of the self hammer making me think Purple is too easy..

Thomith
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1711 (isolation #87) » Sun Mar 31, 2024 5:31 am

Post by Thomith »

In post 1710, fireisredsir wrote: i guess i should acknowledge that the only world where killing jake is not a mistake is if it's halfasleep/kay, but to consider that team existing would take so many leaps i think

they would have taken such a weird approach to like, everything
If Kay is mafia I feel like she had Jackson so pocketed that killing them makes no sense.

Thomith
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1712 (isolation #88) » Sun Mar 31, 2024 5:32 am

Post by Thomith »

Like Jackson always votes Purple and me over Kay.

Even despite them being clear, a Jackson kill does not make sense for Kay to make.

Thomith
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1716 (isolation #89) » Sun Mar 31, 2024 6:03 am

Post by Thomith »

Purple is the obvious choice, but obvious choices always worry me so I want to look at other partner equities first.

Thomith
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1720 (isolation #90) » Sun Mar 31, 2024 7:24 am

Post by Thomith »

In post 1718, Purplemango wrote:
In post 1709, fireisredsir wrote: i don't think id ever let my well positioned partner get elimmed while gathering no towncred from her death all while just vaguely subtweeting at my secret scumread ive been harboring on her and never even directly saying it lol

i also think my solving day 1 pretty clearly accidentally found the pairing of players who were informed of each others alignment, they just happened to be town

the masons being in the poe but unclaimed is a huge issue for scum because it makes nightkills really annoying, and so if i were scum who noticed the masons, me and halfasleep had a good amount of control over the gamestate and we could have pushed the poe into a different place, or maybe forced a claim. instead i just did not consider the possibility of masons existing here and so i kept pushing jackson/jake
There's a good chance that's really what happened with the other scum
Like, by voting on halfasleep it helps to look more town and it is also quite easily possible to make sure that the next ones voted will be town
Who do you think is scum?

Thomith
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1723 (isolation #91) » Sun Mar 31, 2024 10:31 am

Post by Thomith »

In post 1722, KayJayQueue wrote: So why does everyone townread ming? Let’s start there.
PoE on my end.

If ming is scum, halfasleep would have had to have been hard bussing him basically from the very start of the game.

Thomith
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1725 (isolation #92) » Mon Apr 01, 2024 4:21 am

Post by Thomith »

VOTE: Purple

Return to “Central Park [Open Games]”