Survivor meet - Texas Edition Oct 24th - 30th (Sign-ups open!)

For large social games such as Survivor where the primary mechanic is social interaction.
racefan12
racefan12
Townie
racefan12
Townie
Townie

Post Post #18 (isolation #0) » Tue Feb 06, 2024 6:37 pm

Post by racefan12 »

I could actually maybe get time off for this
PrivateI:
I wish I could bang on the home keys on my keyboard to create an appeal to emotion. It sounds so...soothing.

CuddlyCaucasian:
Mafiascum: a land where pansexuality is widely accepted and understood while two people who share the same first name cause mass confusion

You have questions about me? I try to give you answers!
racefan12
racefan12
Townie
racefan12
Townie
Townie

Post Post #34 (isolation #1) » Sat Mar 02, 2024 2:41 pm

Post by racefan12 »

But now who will I try to blindside?
PrivateI:
I wish I could bang on the home keys on my keyboard to create an appeal to emotion. It sounds so...soothing.

CuddlyCaucasian:
Mafiascum: a land where pansexuality is widely accepted and understood while two people who share the same first name cause mass confusion

racefan12
racefan12
Townie
racefan12
Townie
Townie

Post Post #41 (isolation #2) » Fri Mar 08, 2024 4:00 pm

Post by racefan12 »

I mean, I wouldn't mind some outdoor challenges in Texas in July or August...
PrivateI:

CuddlyCaucasian:

racefan12
racefan12
Townie
racefan12
Townie
Townie

Post Post #58 (isolation #3) » Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:28 pm

Post by racefan12 »

Go ahead and bump me to an /in on this

I'm like 90% sure I can do this, the only hang up would be maybe not being able to take off work on Friday the 25th. If the game proper didn't start until late afternoon on Friday, that would be better for me, but I certainly don't expect any changes in the game schedule just to accommodate me.

Even if that were to keep me from playing, I'd still be down to help the mods and/or just hang out the rest of the time though.
PrivateI:

CuddlyCaucasian:

Return to “ORGs and Large Social Games [Big Brother: Digital Distortion Now Accepting Sign-ups!]”