Goon
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: She | No they/etc

Post Post #5 (isolation #1) » Thu Apr 25, 2024 12:16 pm

Post by May »

I pressed the iso button to see people's pronouns in case I talk about people who haven't posted and then a mobile bug made it show me exclusively schadd_ and May's pronouns which is hilarious (I know schadd pretty well) (yet have never played any of his games) (I ruined the irony of that forever, I didn't reflect on my choices enough)
May
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6 (isolation #2) » Thu Apr 25, 2024 12:21 pm

Post by May »

HEAL: Black Moros May Implosion this is an epic emo band

Unfortunately no one else has an emo band name so we will do a 4 person coalition.

May is definitely an emo word she wants to become a woman yet she can't seems pretty emo to me, the sunshiney month is the less important meaning of the word
May
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7 (isolation #3) » Thu Apr 25, 2024 12:22 pm

Post by May »

Cutter B might have had potential if I stopped thinking about Kirby Cutter actually
May
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9 (isolation #4) » Thu Apr 25, 2024 12:24 pm

Post by May »

Hell yes
May
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #16 (isolation #5) » Thu Apr 25, 2024 1:27 pm

Post by May »

In post 11, implosion wrote: May somehow named exactly the first 4 posters?
I suggested this in the scum PT, you refused, but then forgot anyway, but Black and Moros are team players
May
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #17 (isolation #6) » Thu Apr 25, 2024 1:28 pm

Post by May »

In post 15, Black wrote:
In post 12, Umlaut wrote: HEAL: Umlaut
HEAL: May

Just a fan of your band

psh, lead singer always wins the popularity contest

Spoiler:
I'm a diva!
May
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #21 (isolation #7) » Thu Apr 25, 2024 1:34 pm

Post by May »

In post 18, Moros wrote: it seems unfair to me that there's only 5 town members. it leaves them no room for error in forming their coalition. but i didn't design the setup
I laughed at my screen
May
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #77 (isolation #8) » Thu Apr 25, 2024 5:31 pm

Post by May »

In post 25, Aventurine wrote: I realized just now I could make a witty comment about how you could put me in your pocket, but I didn't think to do that when I made my first post, unfortunately.
I'm pressing the e key (pickup key in MapleStory)

god I hope that's wrong because if I actually remember the pickup key from that game still
May
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #78 (isolation #9) » Thu Apr 25, 2024 5:39 pm

Post by May »

In post 46, implosion wrote:
In post 40, Aventurine wrote: And this compromise lies in not nominating yourself? Coalition-making is a different process from voting on coalitions.
This is also something to highlight in this setup; mechanically speaking, HEAL: s are 100% meaningless unless you heal 5 people. Voting for a coalition of 4 players will never actually mechanically contribute to a coalition forming because the day ends when 5 people have all voted for the same 5 people.

This is not to say we oughtn't vote because it's a good way to telegraph an opinion. But votes don't carry the mechanical weight that they do in a normal game of mafia, where voting for a player is putting them one step closer to being eliminated. Even voting for a full coalition doesn't have the same sort of weight because it own't matter unless 4 other people agree on the
exact
same coalition.
I'm reading this whole post in the voice of Mercy Overwatch
May
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #79 (isolation #10) » Thu Apr 25, 2024 5:43 pm

Post by May »

In post 72, Aventurine wrote:
In post 46, implosion wrote:
In post 40, Aventurine wrote: And this compromise lies in not nominating yourself? Coalition-making is a different process from voting on coalitions.
This is also something to highlight in this setup; mechanically speaking, HEALs are 100% meaningless unless you heal 5 people. Voting for a coalition of 4 players will never actually mechanically contribute to a coalition forming because the day ends when 5 people have all voted for the same 5 people.

This is not to say we oughtn't vote because it's a good way to telegraph an opinion. But votes don't carry the mechanical weight that they do in a normal game of mafia, where voting for a player is putting them one step closer to being eliminated. Even voting for a full coalition doesn't have the same sort of weight because it own't matter unless 4 other people agree on the
exact
same coalition.
Yikes, I’ll see myself out. I
also
misunderstood the setup, since I didn’t really read it in detail; I assumed we were making coalitions first and then voting on several different coalitions. I guess they’re similar, through.
Every setup is more fun and has healthier day play if you just ignore mech as much as possible and solve alignments and do the mech stuff last minute
May
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #81 (isolation #11) » Thu Apr 25, 2024 5:51 pm

Post by May »

I think it's town indicative for black to pushback skepticism on my slot, considering I hyperposted last game. Hyperposting town read scum is kind of a loss condition even more so than failition
May
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #82 (isolation #12) » Thu Apr 25, 2024 5:54 pm

Post by May »

In post 67, Umlaut wrote: Actually

HEAL: Tsawwassen

It's a bit moon-logicky but I find the immediate about-face towny.
Does this mean the moon logic was scummy but the about-face is towny? I would think it's neutral and towny
May
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #91 (isolation #13) » Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:06 pm

Post by May »

In post 87, implosion wrote:
In post 81, May wrote: I think it's town indicative for black to pushback skepticism on my slot, considering I hyperposted last game. Hyperposting town read scum is kind of a loss condition even more so than failition
Why is this pertinent? I wouldn't describe you as hyperposting in this game. Just that you think Black-town should have some latent skepticism that you're capable of carrying a game as scum? If so, do you think Black-scum would be less likely to express that skepticism?
I'm not hyperposting this game yet but the game has been open 8 hours. I say yet but I am pretty sure I will not hyperpost this game. But yet as in, she could still expect I might.

I meant skepticism that I should be townbinned so I think maybe you have points backwards.

If she's scum I think it's probably in her range to emulate but would accomplish less of her goals because you can probably let one or two loud obvtowns develop comfortably in this setup
May
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #92 (isolation #14) » Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:13 pm

Post by May »

In post 88, implosion wrote:
In post 66, Umlaut wrote: Meh, mech talk. I nommed myself because I'm town and I want to nom people who are town.
In post 26, Tsawwassen wrote: I won't nominate people who nominate themselves
Weird. (Looks like you backed out of this quickly though)
In post 28, Moros wrote: i will nominate a person if and only if the person doesn't nominate themself
Okay, Bertrand.

In post 68, Umlaut wrote:
@Tsawwassen
, do you have previous Mafia experience?
I'm a little bit tempted to significantly townread this sequence. The fact that there's 3 posts and the spacing of their timing I think points to town who saw something weird, then realized they felt it was not scummy, and then thought a bit more on it and realized that it might depend on previous experience level. I think it's a bit less likely to come from scum since Umlaut would have to manually decide to take both the step to make the second post, and the step to make the third post. Maybe way over-reading into things but curious if anyone sees what I'm seeing.
I initially read the third post as unrelated pure curiosity but as a related followup it does make a c-c-combo multipost tell
May
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #133 (isolation #15) » Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:27 am

Post by May »

In post 97, Umlaut wrote:
In post 82, May wrote:

Does this mean the moon logic was scummy but the about-face is towny? I would think it's neutral and towny
No, I'm calling my own reasoning moon logic (meaning I don't necessarily expect it to be a convincing reason for a tr to anyone else)
Oh your post makes so much more sense now
May
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #134 (isolation #16) » Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:34 am

Post by May »

In post 125, Umlaut wrote: I don't think Black has so little self-respect that she would seriously try and pretend to believe there were 4 scum in a 9-scum setup.
There are four of us!
May
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #135 (isolation #17) » Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:38 am

Post by May »

Umlaut do think Black is town that needs to be defended or do you just not want to let Moros cook.
If you white knight Black do you become a Black knight?
It's scummy to me because I think it's kind of generally irrelevant to the gist of Moros's sentiments and scum are usually exclusively interested in being technically correct
May
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #153 (isolation #18) » Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:01 am

Post by May »

I don't know how to read that votecount but I'm mostly probably going to do all my serious I mean it votes at the end anyway
May
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #155 (isolation #19) » Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:40 am

Post by May »

HEAL: Black
May
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #157 (isolation #20) » Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:44 am

Post by May »

This increase your gun's output by 1.5 but it's kind of useless if you're not a hitscan dps
May
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #182 (isolation #21) » Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:43 pm

Post by May »

In post 160, implosion wrote: Okay. Umlaut is
hard
town. is a townpost. The sort of audacity to call it out as what it would be + wanting to claim that there's absolutely no ambiguity to the townslip, comes from town dramatically more often. Scum kind of need to leave townslips as ambiguous things. But the even bigger thing to me is the statement about Black's self-respect; I feel like that's an angle scum would come up with to argue from extremely rarely.

Black, is probably town, I think. The townslip isn't actually clearing if she thought it was 5:2 rather than 5:4 (for clarity, the reason it would be clearing is because if she's scum, it'd be clear in her mind that there were 2 scum, but that isn't actually what she was mistaken about). I still think it's town-ish because setup mistakes I think are probably baseline more likely to come from town since scum are talking privately with someone. I also like her offhand post annoyed that no one was finding her as town, I think that's an angle she'd take a bit more often as town than as scum.

Doesn't umlaut say it's just a working theory in ? A lot of the theory about town slips and the wifom/risk/reward of calling out something that could be a townslip is generically true in much more platonically ideal cases but it neither costs scumUmlaut a correct coalition slot, nor do I see how scUmlaut would think it was guaranteed to cost a correct coalition slot.
May
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #183 (isolation #22) » Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:54 pm

Post by May »

In post 174, Black wrote:
In post 171, Moros wrote:
In post 169, Black wrote:
In post 168, Moros wrote:
In post 159, implosion wrote: Do you, Moros, want people to townread you? Or is it more like, you think Black is trying too hard?
only if i deserve it. yes, at the start.
Which posts?
the first 7
I don't understand how to you got the impression I'm trying too hard to be townread from those posts. Half of them are RVS jokes that I do every game and the others were just me talking about whether we should self vote
I forgot for a moment we were playing coalition and thought you were saying you've half joked, half discussed self destruct strategies, and the selfdestruct strategy half must not count as jokes, and it was funny

HURT: May
May
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #184 (isolation #23) » Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:58 pm

Post by May »

I both feel like I have no idea how to read Implosion but vaguely feel there was like one game exactly one time where I identified his slot was scum so I feel like I'm supposed to know how. Like when my opponent played super giant into two facedown cards yesterday and I remembered I lost to that 3 times and beat it once but could not remember the details of the difference between those games and then lost and felt terrible as a learner of knowledge on planet earth
May
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #185 (isolation #24) » Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:59 pm

Post by May »

Implo could you post your alignment in the emo band pt
May
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #186 (isolation #25) » Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:06 pm

Post by May »

The porcupine town read on Moros is pretty good but I also feel like it's kind of just playing mafia without caring about winning debate club. is a joke that undermine its own arguments

There's a certain extent to which I just want to town read all the players that make me laugh and I think Moros is above Black on the leaderboard
May
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #187 (isolation #26) » Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:07 pm

Post by May »

Aventurine come help me town read you I don't remember anything about your slot
May
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #193 (isolation #27) » Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:12 pm

Post by May »

In post 191, implosion wrote:
In post 184, May wrote: I both feel like I have no idea how to read Implosion but vaguely feel there was like one game exactly one time where I identified his slot was scum so I feel like I'm supposed to know how. Like when my opponent played super giant into two facedown cards yesterday and I remembered I lost to that 3 times and beat it once but could not remember the details of the difference between those games and then lost and felt terrible as a learner of knowledge on planet earth
Are you a known alt? I don't remember playing with you (apologies if we have!)

I am I think pretty obvious town in theory here; moreso than the towngame I just played at least (which Black was in). My RL circumstances are very peculiar right now so I have a lot of time and energy to devote to this game and the distraction is very welcomed and I suspect I would still be posting a fair amount if I were scum but I would not be enjoying it as much as I am lol.
In post 189, Tsawwassen wrote: HEAL: Black, Moros, Tsawwassen, implosion, Umlaut
This is interesting because it's softly a list of you, me and my townreads; and also because it seems quite the politically infeasible coalition at this moment (granted that Moros is being a bit ambiguous about its read on me, but it did unheal me and is scumreading Black and Umlaut)
I'm an open alt
Most people in the game know
I'll post it in the band PT
May
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #194 (isolation #28) » Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:14 pm

Post by May »

My legal name IRL is May that should helpp
May
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #195 (isolation #29) » Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:44 pm

Post by May »

I think I'm struggling to see it as the only obvious reading of Black's string of posts. I just read it like someone who has played coalition once or twice saying it's impossible to instawin coalition without selfing, which is true 5/7ths of the time.

It might be locked into my own perspective not to view the misunderstanding as dominant over the understanding, I only hear laurel and the dress is gold etc

I want to townread the slot anyway for the multipost and was less worried about mistakenly coalling Umlaut vs. figuring out if you're tmi-ing. I no longer think the reasoning is thin enough to indicate that
May
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #197 (isolation #30) » Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:05 pm

Post by May »

I just beat a mill player named "Cats" while Pandora was blocking half the screen playing with a rubber band
May
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #210 (isolation #31) » Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:41 am

Post by May »

In post 209, Isis wrote: Let's head your scoooops Aventurine

Y'know your name feels so long I kinda wanna shorten it but I shouldn't be hypocritical about having a long name right
May
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #212 (isolation #32) » Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:28 am

Post by May »

I might not post tomorrow (
VLA
)
May
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #255 (isolation #33) » Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:32 am

Post by May »

Aventurine FROZEN

I think it probably actually has exams but yelling frozen is funny
May
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #257 (isolation #34) » Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:35 am

Post by May »

Tsawassen's analysis of implosion seems pliable and appeasy but then doesnt make sense to me which I don't like
May
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #258 (isolation #35) » Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:35 am

Post by May »

Sry I'm not gonna stop bringing Taco Bell to band practice I'm not made out of money
May
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #260 (isolation #36) » Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:38 am

Post by May »

Serious face if I applied the concept of frozen to this game ceejay summarized the first 200 posts with one post from aventurine that "feels off" and trickled pretty minimal thoughts thereafter so I would kinda wonder if he's having an alignment related problem digging into the game
May
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #261 (isolation #37) » Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:39 am

Post by May »

Wouldn't it be funny to just coalition aventurine before it posts more even though it's kinda scummier than rand and acknowledged the existence of MapleStory
May
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #262 (isolation #38) » Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:45 am

Post by May »

HEAL: Black May Cutter B Moros Umlaut
May
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #266 (isolation #39) » Mon Apr 29, 2024 11:43 am

Post by May »

I don't think he's making less effort to seem participatory here
May
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #271 (isolation #40) » Mon Apr 29, 2024 12:43 pm

Post by May »

I agree with all of that intellectually but I feel better about healing a newbie that looks more natural than not than I want to heal one of the vets who are simulating their town game or playing their town game in similar ways. It's a fallible percentage play
In a way maybe it's a better heal than black even if I have more little things I like for black.

It's like

The absence of a mess in the kitchen is so much more of an indicator that a certain 8 year old didn't cook this evening than a certain 48 year old didn't cook this evening and there's an absence of anything sinister in the way cutter b presented the simple silly partition plan even if it's not very difficult to post about while carrying a scum mindset

Pedit
May
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #298 (isolation #41) » Mon Apr 29, 2024 2:48 pm

Post by May »

In post 296, Black wrote:
In post 294, Aventurine wrote:
In post 293, Black wrote:
In post 290, Aventurine wrote:
In post 289, Black wrote:
In post 274, Aventurine wrote: HURT: ceejayvinoya, for now
Can you explain your thought process when you did this
Was thinking about the post that Moros made and I was pretty sure the response was made by ceejayvinoya but I wasn't too sure so I removed them for now
What was it about ceejay's response that you didn't like?
There wasn't a particular reason.
Wait I'm confused. You took him out of the coalition because you didn't like the response to Moros, but there isn't a particular reason why you don't like it?
This is where I'm at too I also don't have transparency into this hurt ceejay heal ceejay progression
May
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #321 (isolation #42) » Mon Apr 29, 2024 4:54 pm

Post by May »

I hate this setup and don't want to think about it
May
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #325 (isolation #43) » Mon Apr 29, 2024 4:55 pm

Post by May »

The more townies refuse to compromise the more it becomes acceptable for scum to visit my refuse to compromise which then makes day 2 inferences less powerful and then hellbooks snows me but then misplays by shooting me and I feel like I didn't deserve to win
May
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #326 (isolation #44) » Mon Apr 29, 2024 4:56 pm

Post by May »

This is still my favorite setup I can practically find because it's as close as I can get to vanilla onsite
May
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #329 (isolation #45) » Mon Apr 29, 2024 4:57 pm

Post by May »

In post 328, Black wrote:
In post 325, May wrote: The more townies refuse to compromise the more it becomes acceptable for scum to visit my refuse to compromise which then makes day 2 inferences less powerful and then hellbooks snows me but then misplays by shooting me and I feel like I didn't deserve to win
We just started putting lists together I don't think the narrative that townies are refusing to compromise is true
Implosion INVITED me to THINK about the SETUP Black!

He's a fucking monster
May
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #332 (isolation #46) » Mon Apr 29, 2024 5:01 pm

Post by May »

Aventurine seems very appeasy

The double pivot looks bad. It's just less likely for two reads to organically flip compared to 1 but 2 slot changes isnt as coincidental for scum air traffic controlling pressure.
May
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #336 (isolation #47) » Mon Apr 29, 2024 5:36 pm

Post by May »

In post 333, implosion wrote: I feel like the baseline opinion that I've come to after many years is that changing opinions is, in most forms, a towntell. I agree that a natural significant opinion change is sort of a priori unlikely, but I think scum deciding to make a post where they abandon their whole-ass worldview and pick a new one is also quite unlikely, and we must be in one of those two universes. I think it's particularly unlikely for scum Aventurine here because I'm not sure what it really gains out of this maneuver, Black was actively scumreading it and I was kind of being coy but I don't think my post sounded exactly thrilled with its play.
As a mafiosi I refuse to change my opinion and accept this one
May
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #337 (isolation #48) » Mon Apr 29, 2024 5:41 pm

Post by May »

This is the second time it feels like you're templatizing the game and then reading it instead of reading it. Aside from how it makes me skeptical of the outcomes it feels harder to read and that's frustrating

I don't think that complaint is universal though your Cutter B takes were fine
May
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #339 (isolation #49) » Mon Apr 29, 2024 6:11 pm

Post by May »

Submarine accident
May
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #340 (isolation #50) » Mon Apr 29, 2024 6:14 pm

Post by May »

I don't really care about reevaluating my hip shot that black rolled town until after her being 20% of the coalition doesn't win the game or her being 20% of the coalition crashes the wii and I take a break from practicing chain jacket glitch to practice nayru's love vertical displacement glitch
May
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #357 (isolation #51) » Tue Apr 30, 2024 7:15 am

Post by May »

In post 347, Moros wrote: may, how did you get to wanting to heal umlaut?
Multiposts with a thought sequence are a pretty good indicator of town + implosion is either sheepably reading or TMIing the slot (doesn't seem svs)
May
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #358 (isolation #52) » Tue Apr 30, 2024 7:16 am

Post by May »

In post 346, Moros wrote:
In post 337, May wrote: This is the second time it feels like you're templatizing the game and then reading it instead of reading it. Aside from how it makes me skeptical of the outcomes it feels harder to read and that's frustrating

i felt this way earlier but i think now that he has good intentions.
Do you know what changed or will you just say "my feelings"
May
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #359 (isolation #53) » Tue Apr 30, 2024 7:19 am

Post by May »

Tsawassen who is your second favorite townie?
May
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #390 (isolation #54) » Wed May 01, 2024 5:53 am

Post by May »

In post 377, Moros wrote:
In post 358, May wrote:
In post 346, Moros wrote:
In post 337, May wrote: This is the second time it feels like you're templatizing the game and then reading it instead of reading it. Aside from how it makes me skeptical of the outcomes it feels harder to read and that's frustrating

i felt this way earlier but i think now that he has good intentions.
Do you know what changed or will you just say "my feelings"
i don't think it's right of you to frame my feelings as insufficient. everything is based on feelings. my feelings changed because it felt like implosion just likes to view things in that manner, and the more recent times he did that, it didn't seem like he was stretching to reach a predetermined conclusion.
Is there something about the list that made it seem like he was stretching the first time?
It's not that feelings aren't valid but you can townread people for breaking a post down and showing it as being indicative of something more than you can for them just taking different stances every few pages
May
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #391 (isolation #55) » Wed May 01, 2024 6:00 am

Post by May »

Umlaut floated a "can I remove May from my coalition to add someone else" then when 0 people posted reasoning I'm scum and 3 people posted "oh I don't like her for coalition this game" he switched. But still characterized it as an affect of other people's opinions
It makes me think he felt he had to follow through on it and doesn't make me think he read something persuasive
HURT: Umlaut
HEAL: implosion
May
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #392 (isolation #56) » Wed May 01, 2024 6:05 am

Post by May »

I like the thought process in even though I don't think I'm scum with Black ( I know I'm scum with Black).
Im liking Tsawassen more but I just gave this recently freed canoe chair to Implosion
May
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #393 (isolation #57) » Wed May 01, 2024 6:11 am

Post by May »

In more detail I think that mafia would be less likely to suspect blacks jovial reaction to my antics+ the suspicion of my slot because both those posts and actions are pretty null or townie in a vacuum but it is a bit more unusual as a progression and mafia would automatically treat Black's suspicion as sincere. Sort of a data clobber to paying attention to how people are feeling
May
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #395 (isolation #58) » Wed May 01, 2024 6:16 am

Post by May »

Oh an I still healing cutter b I could just HURT: tired person HEAL: Tsawassen
May
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #399 (isolation #59) » Wed May 01, 2024 7:36 am

Post by May »

I often have a feeling immediately but have to reread my most recent catch-up to coalesce things into a post that has more value than "umlaut is a coconut" or "I like tsawassen more". I write the stuff in the order it's become articulable instead of chronological order.
May
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #407 (isolation #60) » Wed May 01, 2024 11:17 am

Post by May »

I wonder if reading May is different from reading Isis
May
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #408 (isolation #61) » Wed May 01, 2024 11:20 am

Post by May »

It's extra illogical because Black is the one who was behaving inconsistently so if Black v May was actually SvT (counterfactually ofc we are princesses in crime) Black would be the one putting on airs from alignment related issues

I can't really find a scum thought process for that error though? It just didn't really bug me. Lots of people have been very Wrong this game, some of them don't even want to selfcoal
May
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #409 (isolation #62) » Wed May 01, 2024 11:24 am

Post by May »

I guess if it's black tsawassen exactly it works as a desired result regardless of logic rather than an inability to show town shaped thought
May
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #412 (isolation #63) » Wed May 01, 2024 4:38 pm

Post by May »

I'm losing at pokemon
May
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #413 (isolation #64) » Wed May 01, 2024 4:39 pm

Post by May »

Which coalition are we converging on
May
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #434 (isolation #65) » Thu May 02, 2024 5:59 am

Post by May »

In post 432, Black wrote:
In post 430, Moros wrote: i think that tired person making the case that may is town while both of them are on the outskirts of being included in coalitions is more likely to be town behavior.
I don't really agree, and I think it makes a lot of sense if the solve is just TP/May
I want to hear your logic for this
May
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #438 (isolation #66) » Thu May 02, 2024 6:39 am

Post by May »

I think I fundamentally disagree that approaching coalition games with a decreased interest in finding scum is the strongest way to win the setup

That formula is
You don't actually find 5 town because the easiest way to find town is watching townies hunt scum
The coalition fails, even if you don't believe point one, most do
All of your favorite town reads get mercked to the sky by NKs because everyone has gotten very public and confbiased about their strongest town reads
You make the entire setup divide and conquer but worse
May
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #439 (isolation #67) » Thu May 02, 2024 6:46 am

Post by May »

I like Tsawassen more
Umlaut is a coconut
May
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #443 (isolation #68) » Thu May 02, 2024 8:19 am

Post by May »

In post 441, Black wrote:
In post 434, May wrote:
In post 430, Moros wrote: i think that tired person making the case that may is town while both of them are on the outskirts of being included in coalitions is more likely to be town behavior.
I don't really agree, and I think it makes a lot of sense if the solve is just TP/May
Well if you and tp are scum then one of you has to make the coalition to avoid losing the game, so I think dropping a TR on you makes sense
Does town reading a player but refusing to coalition them improve their odds of getting called at all? I'd expect the reverse effect but I guess it matters what to would expect and it's a secret alt with four posts so hard for me to know
May
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #444 (isolation #69) » Thu May 02, 2024 8:19 am

Post by May »

*coalled
May
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #445 (isolation #70) » Thu May 02, 2024 8:19 am

Post by May »

*what tp would expect
May
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #452 (isolation #71) » Thu May 02, 2024 9:02 am

Post by May »

In post 448, Black wrote:
In post 443, May wrote:
In post 441, Black wrote:
In post 434, May wrote:
Well if you and tp are scum then one of you has to make the coalition to avoid losing the game, so I think dropping a TR on you makes sense
Does town reading a player but refusing to coalition them improve their odds of getting called at all? I'd expect the reverse effect but I guess it matters what to would expect and it's a secret alt with four posts so hard for me to know
I think it's scummy that he townreads you but didn't include you. We need to hear from him regarding why he did that
It's a scummy desync, but it's acknowledgement I've been acting townie but then leaving me out to grab consensus slots and scum partners but you seem to hate me so much this game it's "may is scum with tp!"
May
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #456 (isolation #72) » Thu May 02, 2024 9:25 am

Post by May »

Both you and implosion would be easier to read if you were like "here is this thing from May that might be towny/scummy but I might be off on this" instead of "here's my weekly acknowledgement that May is a Picasso painting. HEAL: elsewhere. Moros and Tsawassen have done the former some it helps.
I liked your early play a lot but I don't have many recent reasons to sort you town
May
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #457 (isolation #73) » Thu May 02, 2024 9:26 am

Post by May »

I guess if those two only Moros expressed uncertainty but you know what I mean
May
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #468 (isolation #74) » Thu May 02, 2024 12:28 pm

Post by May »

In post 460, tired person wrote:
In post 438, May wrote: I think I fundamentally disagree that approaching coalition games with a decreased interest in finding scum is the strongest way to win the setup

That formula is
You don't actually find 5 town because the easiest way to find town is watching townies hunt scum
The coalition fails, even if you don't believe point one, most do
All of your favorite town reads get mercked to the sky by NKs because everyone has gotten very public and confbiased about their strongest town reads
You make the entire setup divide and conquer but worse
i agree with may. may, who do you think is scum?
Umlaut's activity pattern relative to his standing is very eyebrows, but you can't say much more than that, which might be the point.

That's commenting on a development that's more recent than significant, significance wise I think ceejay is the worst slot in the game by a lot.

Beyond that I think it's you or aventurine. It's great that you're correctly calling me town against the grain for little benefit but you're also correctly calling me town against the grain for little benefit, jellyfishing so hard you neither pull yourself into coal nor push me into coal is ignoring the wincon in a town rolepm pickup beyond the pale.
You even said your pred was townie, which I and I think another player or two has expressed, but still don't want in.
This would add up to more disdain than aventurine or umlaut if I did not have a handful of things I liked for cutter B's posts
May
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #474 (isolation #75) » Thu May 02, 2024 12:42 pm

Post by May »

I'm pocketed. Sorry to anyone who wanted the spot in the coalition thats going to aventurine
May
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #483 (isolation #76) » Thu May 02, 2024 6:43 pm

Post by May »

In post 477, implosion wrote: I think at this precise point in time I'd be partial to myself, black, may, moros, aventurine.
I'm morally obligated to point out that this is the entire emo band

!
May
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #500 (isolation #77) » Fri May 03, 2024 6:52 am

Post by May »

Stressed about something oog
May
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #501 (isolation #78) » Fri May 03, 2024 6:53 am

Post by May »

Jellyfishing means just going with the ride
Jellyfish are animals that barely navigate at all
May
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #502 (isolation #79) » Fri May 03, 2024 6:53 am

Post by May »

Tide
May
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #503 (isolation #80) » Fri May 03, 2024 6:58 am

Post by May »

The late heals are appreciated esp if you're town tp but I think the whole "low starting bid" approach to negotiating is kind of part and parcel with the original complaint. It's just transparency into the inner workings of the thing I think you'd do more often as scum than town
Not that you're a "never reevaluate until schadd says what you were" slot or anything but.

Mrmrmmemrrmmm
May
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #507 (isolation #81) » Sat May 04, 2024 11:36 am

Post by May »

I will be somewhat less available today and tomorrow but may still be able to post
May
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #512 (isolation #82) » Sun May 05, 2024 11:47 am

Post by May »

I won't be able to spend a full minute on the game

I could sub in aventurine to one of my slots to compromise
May
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #523 (isolation #83) » Mon May 06, 2024 7:25 am

Post by May »

I like ceejay better than Umlaut and maybe better than Aventurine.
In retrospect ceejay was having an easier time getting into the game than Umlaut was. And I should probably try to compensate some for not town reading ceejay in most of the games I roll with him

But there's a new ceejay I guess
May
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #627 (isolation #84) » Tue May 07, 2024 3:56 am

Post by May »

I think it's possible implosion is scum playing well but he's had the kind of apparently game advancing play where I would prefer to include him as a coalition member and recheck if he's scum if he gets winded over the long haul

Like, if you actually win the coalition phase of the game, it was probably 5 easy town reads from a surface level view of the game.
May
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #628 (isolation #85) » Tue May 07, 2024 3:56 am

Post by May »

I need to go to work I can't post more after reading all those posts from my sleep
May
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #666 (isolation #86) » Tue May 07, 2024 2:03 pm

Post by May »

I left my phone at home during work and now that i'm home I want to strim

I like TP's coalition which I think is the one I already voted? Tsawassen is kinda the flex spot
May
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #696 (isolation #87) » Wed May 08, 2024 5:54 am

Post by May »

I feel like there's a bunch of pages I read and didn't really respond to because I was reading in limited time blocs D:
May
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #697 (isolation #88) » Wed May 08, 2024 5:54 am

Post by May »

Hot take it is a mistake to try to guess the exact team at this point
May
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #698 (isolation #89) » Wed May 08, 2024 5:59 am

Post by May »

It's weird because sometimes I think it's like
A useful thing that is useful in the sense that if the person genuinely believes it and I can try to follow their thought process I could get a better bead on someone as town and that's good

And a useless thing because it's a 2%er
Sometimes people hit 2%ers but a 25%er is so astronomically easier. So so much.
May
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #699 (isolation #90) » Wed May 08, 2024 6:01 am

Post by May »

I think my cynicism results in me rarely having early full team tinfoils and thus not being able to be townread off that since I like to merc scum one at a time. But I get townread in so many other ways. I even understand some of them! That's a lie. I lie as scum.
May
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #700 (isolation #91) » Wed May 08, 2024 6:02 am

Post by May »

I read 695 backwards you don't -scum-read Tsawassen individually
May
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #701 (isolation #92) » Wed May 08, 2024 6:02 am

Post by May »

You should coal tsawassen
May
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #702 (isolation #93) » Wed May 08, 2024 6:04 am

Post by May »

All the cool women are coalling Tsawassen. And by all, I mean 50.0% today is about percentages
May
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #703 (isolation #94) » Wed May 08, 2024 6:06 am

Post by May »

I would love to replace the worst with like any of 84 established mafiascum users that couldn't bring that much energy to a scum rep in but then still assign their posts to that person and have a free townread
May
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #704 (isolation #95) » Wed May 08, 2024 6:07 am

Post by May »

In the alternative I could still maybe coalition worst because ceejay wasn't that bad and worst is like somewhat above their average
May
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #705 (isolation #96) » Wed May 08, 2024 6:08 am

Post by May »

Well. It's more than that.

There's some good stuff in there.

Hopefully at least some of it not being my desire to reciprocate town reads
I'm pretty sure some of it is
May
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #711 (isolation #97) » Wed May 08, 2024 6:24 am

Post by May »

maybe this is paranoid but I feel like implosion is finding too much comfort zone in a vanity town read on umlautslot.
At a certain point it's more organic to be relieved that maybe you got more info about something that was maybe a mistake on a low volume positive content slot (this is kind of how I feel about cutter B becomes tired person).
A mafia!implosion knows that the side project has become classified as an earnest thing and all focus becomes good focus

I do not hope the universe materializes that _experience demonstrates that the umlaut triple post was in fact townslew and the slot is caolable because coal probably fails anyway.
I am happier if no one can ever fill the slot and gain traction because it has red text and half a team is free.
https://xkcd.com/123/ idk why this feels like a relevant xkcd

The slots aren't really ever scum together though
May
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #713 (isolation #98) » Wed May 08, 2024 6:26 am

Post by May »

HURT: Implosion HEAL: the worst?
I hope implosion just posts something townie and the slot feels like really good occam's razor town again

If I wasn't cooking too hard because it already is
May
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #714 (isolation #99) » Wed May 08, 2024 6:26 am

Post by May »

Hypocrisy is a scumtell (when I do it)
May
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #715 (isolation #100) » Wed May 08, 2024 6:28 am

Post by May »

In post 712, the worst wrote: I think someone who knows ceejay reasonably well
But look at my face
May
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #716 (isolation #101) » Wed May 08, 2024 6:29 am

Post by May »

Oh my post feels ironic when I finish reading the post without responding
May
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #720 (isolation #102) » Wed May 08, 2024 6:41 am

Post by May »

I can believe it when implo is scum that's what's messed up
Obviously "townread" but do you follow my logci
May
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #744 (isolation #103) » Wed May 08, 2024 9:07 am

Post by May »

In post 724, implosion wrote:
In post 711, May wrote: maybe this is paranoid but I feel like implosion is finding too much comfort zone in a vanity town read on umlautslot.
At a certain point it's more organic to be relieved that maybe you got more info about something that was maybe a mistake on a low volume positive content slot (this is kind of how I feel about cutter B becomes tired person).
A mafia!implosion knows that the side project has become classified as an earnest thing and all focus becomes good focus
I don't really see how I've gotten "maybe more info" about anything. I've gotten no info on that slot since I declared it hard town on like page four because I don't really consider lurking to be alignment-indicative. I consider it to be an annoying information vacuum. Most games I play, I play through PoE, and it's pretty normal for me to get annoyed at slots that I feel aren't doing anything to allow me to possibly take them out of the PoE. The fact that I hard townread the slot earlier is just icing on that.

I have more to say on the game and stuff but in a meeting atm
It's written in past tense because it's hypotheticals and the verb tense for a hypothetical doesn't matter. I thought the parallelization to tired person's rep-in would make that easier to parse

You made a post specifically hoping that in the future, Umlaut's replacement comes in and posts in a townish way. I would expect you to equally hope the new player open wolfs if you're town.
Do you see how at least on the surface this would look like a lack of curiosity to me? Like yes it's null but it's not "gee I wonder why he dropped of the earth was I right?" it's " gee I hope I get some stuff I can use to maintain my platform of my hard umlaut townread [so I can look like I'm doing things again]"
May
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #745 (isolation #104) » Wed May 08, 2024 9:09 am

Post by May »

Maybe this is stupid it's extremely level zero

But it bugs me
May
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #746 (isolation #105) » Wed May 08, 2024 9:12 am

Post by May »

Repping out isnt exactly AI but when the repout is the reason you can't see four more "I'm having trouble getting a foothold on this game, can someone spoon-feed me that May is scum?" some essays that weren't turned in needed to be graded F ykno
May
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #748 (isolation #106) » Wed May 08, 2024 9:22 am

Post by May »

The point is that you should be equally interested in positive and negative info about the slot
Did you genuinely misunderstand that the open wolf hyperbole was shorthand/rhetorical device
May
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #754 (isolation #107) » Wed May 08, 2024 9:34 am

Post by May »

"
I really want to hear from experience because I still want that slot to be viably a coalition member. "

How is this "mostly joking"
May
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #756 (isolation #108) » Wed May 08, 2024 9:44 am

Post by May »

Maybe I would feel more like you if I had just done thread catch-up through all of Implosion's day1
May
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #768 (isolation #109) » Wed May 08, 2024 10:59 am

Post by May »

HURT: the worst
HEAL: experience
I dig it
May
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #770 (isolation #110) » Wed May 08, 2024 11:04 am

Post by May »

I dunno if my characterization of tired person repping into a difficult scum slot and picking up the sniper rifle and hiding in a corner of the map but refusing to self-heal fits the later trajectory they've had
May
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #771 (isolation #111) » Wed May 08, 2024 11:05 am

Post by May »

HURT: Moros
HEAL: tired person
May
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #775 (isolation #112) » Wed May 08, 2024 11:15 am

Post by May »

Not sure if 759 is supposed to power wash 746 as insignificant or if you were too hungry when you read 746 or whatever
May
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #792 (isolation #113) » Wed May 08, 2024 11:58 am

Post by May »

I think I've seen like 6 coalitions I would feel ok voting for maybe that means I'm getting snowed or maybe that means I want to play traditional mafia too much

I don't like implo's late day 1 but i'd probably coal him anyway if it's popular enough
May
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #801 (isolation #114) » Wed May 08, 2024 12:03 pm

Post by May »

Thinking about it more I think I still have Black a tier above everyone else in the game in my head and everyone else is the soup of recency bias so every time I see any coalition that seems to combine the best guilty gear character with the best costume color you can select for her at the css screen my brain turns off and goes yeah that might win
May
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #803 (isolation #115) » Wed May 08, 2024 12:04 pm

Post by May »

In post 794, Moros wrote: i'm hunting for teams again but i'm not sure how to stop.
This is like the sterling example of the whole "2% is useless but watching people townspew chasing 2% is useful" thing
May
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #907 (isolation #116) » Thu May 09, 2024 5:57 am

Post by May »

Isn't it not a hammer because Tsawassen didn't hurt a slot to make room first?
May
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #915 (isolation #117) » Thu May 09, 2024 6:11 am

Post by May »

Experience, worst, Moros, Tsawassen, black are voting it

Even if Tsawassen didn't realize she was hammering I don't think she's scum
So experience or worst need to be gambitting/towncred wifoming scum for this to win
I don't really soulread either one as gambitting scum but worst's was full of sarcasm and experience's vote was early enough for tides to turn so we can hope it's for the exodia longshot with fingers crossed
May
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #916 (isolation #118) » Thu May 09, 2024 6:14 am

Post by May »

I feel like even if Tsawassen didn't know that was hammer she would know putting it at e-1 risked me waltzing in and voting it cause I liked it fine. I think I posted I thought it was a good list before but then didn't actually vote it. In hindsight with the PoV thing it is probably not the best list.
May
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #920 (isolation #119) » Thu May 09, 2024 6:46 am

Post by May »

Black: mid, total diva probly playing ahri or akali or Katarina or some other AP nonsense
Implosion: plays jungle fiddle, posts in chat some boring optimized stuff about how he times the use of Drain Life in the jungle to get the most experience. No aggressive play early but then has really tanky and damaging crowstorm ults lategame
May: is playing Tristana because she thinks Tristana is cute and she wants to play a girl character and a fun character. Misses all of her last hits which usually gets her bullied but no one bullied her in chat. Buys an extra dorans item early because she's not confident but that ruins Tristana's scaling. Black has to pick up a mejai's soul stealer to try to create a win condition but she doesn't say anything about it.
Moros: is playing Leona support because implosion told it that Leona support pins well for crowstorms. Actually has 3172 games on thresh and would have shredded lane with thresh but is playing Leona for the fourth time ever to be polite and is picking up the lines immediately. Buys wards. Moved forward and threatens bops at the right times that keep May from killing herself trying to get some greedy creep kills.
Tiredperson: is playing green toplane. Solid pick, never needs back up because he can use the Regen ability cleverly. Takes tower sooner than later and starts moving to other lanes. Picks up boots of mobility instead of trying to be a solo hero or any of that
May
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #922 (isolation #120) » Thu May 09, 2024 6:55 am

Post by May »

You're larping already

This is the birth of a challenger bracket Leona main
May
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #925 (isolation #121) » Thu May 09, 2024 6:59 am

Post by May »

"green" is supposed to be "Garen"
May
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #926 (isolation #122) » Thu May 09, 2024 7:00 am

Post by May »

Schadd will fix it surely
May
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #949 (isolation #123) » Thu May 09, 2024 11:43 am

Post by May »

Coalition Tsawassen would be been cool >_< I'm just hindsight 2020ing and stuff though
May
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #950 (isolation #124) » Thu May 09, 2024 11:43 am

Post by May »

Black do you townread implosion the way one of the two wolves inside of me does or is it something distinct from that
May
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #953 (isolation #125) » Thu May 09, 2024 11:46 am

Post by May »

I wish I could daykill implosion instead of ruminating over whether he's wolfy or I overreact to him wanting to play mafia differently

I didn't like his twilight postings
May
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #954 (isolation #126) » Thu May 09, 2024 11:49 am

Post by May »

In a lot of ways implo feels too active and transparent to be the first like even if I suspect him, it might make more sense to test tired person or Moros earlier.
May
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #955 (isolation #127) » Thu May 09, 2024 11:50 am

Post by May »

Theoretically I want to stay open to Black's 25%+ chance of being scum but I resonated with a bunch of her feelings late day 1 and I don't think I'll ever escape this plastic bag if she's scum

It would have to be a drag me up the hill thing like eubie curse I think
May
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #959 (isolation #128) » Thu May 09, 2024 11:53 am

Post by May »

I'm trying to create more feng shwei than that because bipolar game states aren't great anyway but if I had to put two pieces of bread in a toaster immediately those are they

2pedit
May
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #962 (isolation #129) » Thu May 09, 2024 11:56 am

Post by May »

I feel like Moros gave zero fucks who was or wasn't in the coalition until a weird math formula thing made a certain coalition wrong and it gives me this impression it doesn't know who the scum are but also majored in mathematics
May
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #963 (isolation #130) » Thu May 09, 2024 11:57 am

Post by May »

Cyndaquil evolves into Mayplosion
May
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #964 (isolation #131) » Thu May 09, 2024 12:01 pm

Post by May »

VOTE: tired person
May
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #966 (isolation #132) » Thu May 09, 2024 12:06 pm

Post by May »

UNVOTE:
May
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #967 (isolation #133) » Thu May 09, 2024 12:07 pm

Post by May »

This is more of a 5p than a 9p so maybe any bias in favor of active slots is extra dumb
May
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #968 (isolation #134) » Thu May 09, 2024 12:08 pm

Post by May »

I'm extra dumb
May
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #971 (isolation #135) » Thu May 09, 2024 12:09 pm

Post by May »

I lost like a hundred ranks in snap yesterday and am venting

In this game I am potentially extra smart I haven't limmed town so far
May
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #972 (isolation #136) » Thu May 09, 2024 12:10 pm

Post by May »

It's not town reading it's this idea that if you deal with transparent really readable slots later in the game it's fine

If you leave quieter or murkier play styles in the game it's harder
May
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #976 (isolation #137) » Thu May 09, 2024 12:15 pm

Post by May »

In post 974, Moros wrote:
In post 972, May wrote: It's not town reading it's this idea that if you deal with transparent really readable slots later in the game it's fine

If you leave quieter or murkier play styles in the game it's harder
coalition mostly provided us with a group of players that all aren't murky. i think, at least. so i don't think this is a worry.
Tired person is low on implo
But black was pretty high on him
I guess I could see it being one of those cases where scum tend to underestimate their standing but I don't think it's omega dispositive
May
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #977 (isolation #138) » Thu May 09, 2024 12:16 pm

Post by May »

Id be more willing to describe impressions that implosion didn't really play the same type of coalition phase as everyone else as omega dispositive
May
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #981 (isolation #139) » Thu May 09, 2024 12:53 pm

Post by May »

implosion has been like, consistently active and willing to stump onto specific topics because they seem to have their own compelling logic, in a way that's not necessarily scummy narration of things that are visible but not salient, but in the way I would expect town!implosion to just repeatedly identify things he sees and thinks lead to something that's true the way you'd win a phoenix wright game
May
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #982 (isolation #140) » Thu May 09, 2024 12:53 pm

Post by May »

i gtg i have therapy
May
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1032 (isolation #141) » Thu May 09, 2024 7:33 pm

Post by May »

you seem like you're saying "i'm helping you townread me black" but then, not doing that

calculating the odds than going "holy shit, i've never seen these odds before" doesn't really build a model of how you played before you learned the odds

ideally you are just implosioning in a way that doesn't accomplish anyway, or trying to give credence to my fiddlesticks fanfiction, but at worst it's supposed to look good in a performative way

I have the opposite take I am mafia with implosion in addition to Black and Moros this is discussed in my first post and our probability of victory is 98%
May
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1033 (isolation #142) » Thu May 09, 2024 7:33 pm

Post by May »

*accomplish anything
May
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1034 (isolation #143) » Thu May 09, 2024 7:43 pm

Post by May »

I don't know why implo made eleventyseven hedgy posts about my alignment but I kinda lump it in with weird stuff people have said about me for I don't know how many games now. Everyone comes up with their own version of why I'm special unless I'm secret alting and they just find me town
May
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1035 (isolation #144) » Thu May 09, 2024 7:44 pm

Post by May »

both scum and town do it
May
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1036 (isolation #145) » Thu May 09, 2024 7:45 pm

Post by May »

It's not super distinguishable from the body of Black's posting on me but nowadays if I think I've spewed town I only hold people responsible for figuring it out if they're named Dannflor or Chara
May
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1042 (isolation #146) » Fri May 10, 2024 8:13 am

Post by May »

I would be down to fade implosion
May
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1044 (isolation #147) » Fri May 10, 2024 8:19 am

Post by May »

tp I think it's not useful to mass post all possible teams

If its a precursor to a plan to do a bunch of preflip association scum hunting I think it's an inefficient way to win at mafia

It's like the most unsortable thing ever because you work backwards from some kind of entry that appeared in the list and work backwards is a scum thing
May
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1045 (isolation #148) » Fri May 10, 2024 8:20 am

Post by May »

In post 1043, Black wrote: Hmmm. Ok
I think Mayplosion is rly cool I don't want to disrupt that I'll emphasize my branding or "bus and play solo" when I rand scum.

I'm solo scum this game. With three of my best friends.
May
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1046 (isolation #149) » Fri May 10, 2024 8:22 am

Post by May »

1020 looks like a leafraking
May
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1047 (isolation #150) » Fri May 10, 2024 8:25 am

Post by May »

Tired person is like a weaker version of cutter B but I did rather like the cutter b arc
May
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1048 (isolation #151) » Fri May 10, 2024 8:26 am

Post by May »

In post 1041, Tsawwassen wrote: I'm a sucker for the no frills brain dump from tired person tbh
I'm recommending against actually doing the exercise but I feel neutral the dump happened. you think it's more likely to come from town?
May
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1083 (isolation #152) » Sat May 11, 2024 8:20 am

Post by May »

We don't have to hammer implosion with eight days left
May
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1084 (isolation #153) » Sat May 11, 2024 8:29 am

Post by May »

Moros makes lots of posts that seem curious but also has a feeling of zero wim.

The post going "I think it's weird and interesting [and NAI] that all of you are able to scumread your coalition friends so quickly" kind of has both those features although other times it will seem curious about actual alignment but like it doesn't care.

I usually feel like those kinds of people in most games turn out to be town even if the WIM isn't there but maybe other people see the curious posting as a ruse specifically for that reason.
May
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1085 (isolation #154) » Sat May 11, 2024 8:30 am

Post by May »

I don't want to lim Moros because Implosion wants to more than a thing else which I guess means I've soured on Implosion a lot
May
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1134 (isolation #155) » Sun May 12, 2024 2:45 pm

Post by May »

I speak in riddles as both alignments. It'd be pretty funny if that part of my personality showed up specifically when I got red role PMs and tons of mafia games could be stories of killing the sphinx speaking in increasingly nonsense.

The string of posting complaining that "no one is solving, this is the one game where I'm obviously town, interacting with me doesn't count as solving unless you conclude I'm town or undecided" reads like implosion against the wall to me more than like, genuine critiques of fellow players. I feel like trying to create a villain out of someone while simultaneously acknowledging them in lockdown is kind of a pattern I tend to see from scum. It creates some kind of adversarial narrative to force everyone to reroll reads lists in case theyve picked the wrong protagonists without needing to scumcase a scumslot.

VOTE: implosion
May
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1135 (isolation #156) » Sun May 12, 2024 2:47 pm

Post by May »

I kinda want a flip it's been so many pages
May
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1136 (isolation #157) » Sun May 12, 2024 2:51 pm

Post by May »

It is admittedly "hard to post analytical content" about Moros when it played normally d0 and is at the keyboard afk this phase
It'd be a better lim than tired person since it's possible for scum to be comfortable with the weird day zero game mode but get uncomfortable needing to fake scumreads
May
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1147 (isolation #158) » Sun May 12, 2024 4:38 pm

Post by May »

I'm bored and want a flip but at the same time I don't think speed running phases is ideal.

Having people out of coalition makes the game weird because it means you want them on record about the game so they are easier to solve later, but at the same time you don't like naturally have this native desire to hear from them as thought they're in play
May
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1148 (isolation #159) » Sun May 12, 2024 4:42 pm

Post by May »

In post 1140, implosion wrote: I wrote a bunch of paragraphs after this but decided not to say them because they're rambling.

May, has anything in particular made you go from "we don't need to hammer implosion with 8 days left" to "i kinda want a flip" when we still have basically 7 days left, and there are several slots who haven't contributed content including one on-coalition who you describe as afk this phase?

Isn't it like. Good to not let people on coalition be afk this phase???
I went from rank 11 to 2,367 in marvel snap
May
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1149 (isolation #160) » Sun May 12, 2024 4:43 pm

Post by May »

You're making a villain out of black and only black, thought I named so
May
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1150 (isolation #161) » Sun May 12, 2024 4:49 pm

Post by May »

In post 1143, Moros wrote:
In post 1136, May wrote: It is admittedly "hard to post analytical content" about Moros when it played normally d0 and is at the keyboard afk this phase
It'd be a better lim than tired person since it's possible for scum to be comfortable with the weird day zero game mode but get uncomfortable needing to fake scumreads
i don't like this because it is taking a general principle and trying to pigeonhole it into a place where it doesn't belong. i had scumreads on d0, so i don't think it makes any sense for May to believe that i would be uncomfortable faking them.
What should I believe about you being silent? I don't think your day 1 play in general makes you seem like someone who would scumfreeze even if you're scum but I have to round down when I'm interpreting opaque behavior that could be deliberately opaque
May
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1151 (isolation #162) » Sun May 12, 2024 4:57 pm

Post by May »

"this only makes sense if it's about black" is accurate, I think you're treating black like scum would treat a thread spewed townie that can't have credibility and agency because one of her favorite two flips this phase hits scum. So you're complaining that most of the day's content is a wacky Mayplosion theory you know is wrong. When really it's a fine jumping off point to other stuff, and has been, and as town I think you would only be complaining about people being literally not here
This is like one of the most analytically heavy games I've ever played so a complaint that open 914 isn't very analytical makes me think someone counts a lot of stuff floated in the game as not analytical because they're informed it's wrong
May
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1156 (isolation #163) » Sun May 12, 2024 6:38 pm

Post by May »

Implosions anger is phrased "I am angry right now fyi" which isn't very like, palpable

But if I think about it I think scum! Implosion wouldn't be an expert at saying that at the right time, at a time that makes sense for town!implosion.

In the generic I think someone can pull it off but I think maybe it's just not what he in particular would do as scum.
UNVOTE:
VOTE: Moros

The paranoia is that it's exactly the point but like .. for a lot of players it would be but it's not the side of the chessboard I've seen Implosion go after with a scum rand

I'm mulling over it too
May
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1172 (isolation #164) » Sun May 12, 2024 7:25 pm

Post by May »

In post 1158, the worst wrote: UNVOTE: someone tell me whose vote on Moros is goofier
Not tsawassen's

I think Tsawassen is becoming my second favorite slot in the game
May
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1174 (isolation #165) » Sun May 12, 2024 7:26 pm

Post by May »

I think that means I have to say implosion if I don't want to do offstage Kirby downB stuff. Is anyone else voting Moros?
May
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1177 (isolation #166) » Sun May 12, 2024 7:28 pm

Post by May »

In post 1173, the worst wrote: i literally do not value any of my reads rn
What do you think of the Blacktown Popular Opinion
This is kind of answered by the pedit but I'll post it anyway in case it's a sortable post somehow
May
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1185 (isolation #167) » Sun May 12, 2024 7:32 pm

Post by May »

I think Black was towny the previous phase. The Mayplosion conspiracy theory seemed slightly hard to fake but not a locktown thing so if you felt like people were taking that to the bank and it's just monopoly money I would understand the confusion

She was very able to jam for so much of say 1 and there were a couple specific posts that I dont remember because I played about 500 games of silver surfer

I think at least a little of all of our logics is the notion she might be threadspewed
May
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1187 (isolation #168) » Sun May 12, 2024 7:34 pm

Post by May »

In post 1179, Tsawwassen wrote: The townread on Black is like the piece of Jenga that's holding my entire worldview together
Umlaut is a coconut
May
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1189 (isolation #169) » Sun May 12, 2024 7:35 pm

Post by May »

UNVOTE:
May
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1190 (isolation #170) » Sun May 12, 2024 7:35 pm

Post by May »

I hate this setup because I'm supposed to find the 1 of the 2 scum that is snowing me at the start of the game

Or I guess I got double snowed which is also bad
May
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1194 (isolation #171) » Sun May 12, 2024 7:38 pm

Post by May »

If the scumteam is something like implosion/worst none of the people like Moros or Tsawassen or tired person or cutter b who I feel like have done cute little blue's clues posts all game have to turn out to be scum
May
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1204 (isolation #172) » Sun May 12, 2024 7:47 pm

Post by May »

In post 1193, Moros wrote: may, do you townread tired person?
The most salient thing about tired person to me is when implosion!scum was super unpopular she showed up and said "whoa Mays idea is right implosion isn't trying to solve the game if he wants experience to be town rather than be found". It didn't seem like a critique likely to be rewarded in any way. At the same time I've relived the experience of being egged on on a bad theory many many times. The interaction is more clearing if the tea leaves themselves were being seconded instead of my opinion of the tea leaves being seconded, which depends on implo's flip.

There's not like, a ton otherwise that I townread tp for besides her tone seeming ok.
May
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1205 (isolation #173) » Sun May 12, 2024 7:48 pm

Post by May »

In post 1202, Tsawwassen wrote:
In post 1199, the worst wrote: ironically i also think experience has been pretty scummy post-coalition and unfortunately i'm trying to solve within the coalition
It always gotta come back to Umlaut huh

if Moros/May/implosion are all town it has to be Black/experience then
I'm confused aren't there five people in coalition
May
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1206 (isolation #174) » Sun May 12, 2024 7:49 pm

Post by May »

I can assure everyone my brain is not working
May
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1212 (isolation #175) » Sun May 12, 2024 7:54 pm

Post by May »

I'm pretty happy with the Moros thaw it seems like the same player from day zero now
May
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1213 (isolation #176) » Sun May 12, 2024 7:56 pm

Post by May »

In post 1211, Moros wrote:
In post 1204, May wrote:
In post 1193, Moros wrote: may, do you townread tired person?
The most salient thing about tired person to me is when implosion!scum was super unpopular she showed up and said "whoa Mays idea is right implosion isn't trying to solve the game if he wants experience to be town rather than be found". It didn't seem like a critique likely to be rewarded in any way. At the same time I've relived the experience of being egged on on a bad theory many many times. The interaction is more clearing if the tea leaves themselves were being seconded instead of my opinion of the tea leaves being seconded, which depends on implo's flip.

There's not like, a ton otherwise that I townread tp for besides her tone seeming ok.
it feels like you aren't seriously considering tired person as a possible scums and this read doesn't feel like one that would compel you to do so intentionally. in 1190 couldn't it be a scum who didn't snow you?
My heartburn about eliminating tired person is that it's kind of advancing the pawn Implosion to the 8th square to eliminate one of very few other people who think he is a scummy slot with a lot of thread control. In some ways that feels worse than eliminating Black.

But if Implosion is just town at the end of the tunnel yes tired person is mafia in a whole lot of those worlds
May
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1215 (isolation #177) » Sun May 12, 2024 7:58 pm

Post by May »

Implosion would of course become a rook on the eighth square in this metaphor. Unless he would want to be a queen. All valid.
May
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1216 (isolation #178) » Sun May 12, 2024 7:58 pm

Post by May »

In post 1214, Moros wrote:
In post 1210, the worst wrote: was i too late to re-townread you? is that read no longer cool?
your read was the loftiest muse from which my conclusion was conceived.
What does this mean?
May
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1229 (isolation #179) » Sun May 12, 2024 9:13 pm

Post by May »

I voiced support for the coalition that went through and only couldn't vote for it because it was lolhammered
May
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1230 (isolation #180) » Sun May 12, 2024 9:17 pm

Post by May »

I considered tired person but wanted to delay a choice against implosion.
May
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1231 (isolation #181) » Sun May 12, 2024 9:18 pm

Post by May »

tired person, do you really only townread me because I didn't seem to care who got coalitioned? isn't that a thin reed? you've seemed adamant
May
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1234 (isolation #182) » Sun May 12, 2024 11:12 pm

Post by May »

In post 1233, Isis wrote: i'm a lesbian

i mean a thespian
May
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1247 (isolation #183) » Mon May 13, 2024 7:52 am

Post by May »

Do you have any theories where I'm independently scummy?
May
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1248 (isolation #184) » Mon May 13, 2024 7:54 am

Post by May »

I would prefer to kill tired person or implosion. I like Moros and Black and have loud feeling in both directions for Implosion and quiet feelings in both directions for tired person
May
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1278 (isolation #185) » Tue May 14, 2024 5:34 am

Post by May »

In post 1274, DArby wrote: I really did plan on writing something bigger against May or worst but at this point in the game I feel it’d be a lot of work to go off of circumstantial vibes and I don’t feel like leading a push right now.

What’s up with people mind melding in this game tho?
You should do it anyway
May
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1279 (isolation #186) » Tue May 14, 2024 5:35 am

Post by May »

VOTE: tired person
May
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1280 (isolation #187) » Tue May 14, 2024 5:36 am

Post by May »

I don't think worst is serious about the limming outside coalition thing
May
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1283 (isolation #188) » Tue May 14, 2024 7:35 am

Post by May »

I'm flying to Japan tomorrow btw
I'll be there for two weeks so I plan to try to stay terminally online instead of taking a digital sabbatical
May
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1323 (isolation #189) » Tue May 14, 2024 4:28 pm

Post by May »

prodge
May
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1324 (isolation #190) » Tue May 14, 2024 4:28 pm

Post by May »

i missed the magic of 1284 but then i want to locktown 1310 anyway so once we all get to the same place i have PBRs
May
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1326 (isolation #191) » Tue May 14, 2024 4:30 pm

Post by May »

locktown is a lot but i think it's a pretty green post

i am gonna pack for japan bye
May
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1342 (isolation #192) » Wed May 15, 2024 5:26 am

Post by May »

I dropped a coke all over my socks I hate travelling
May
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1343 (isolation #193) » Wed May 15, 2024 5:34 am

Post by May »

Burst posting is usually a tiebreaker I wish I had a smoking gun.

This elimination doesn't feel like it's on unambiguous scum but everyone else has done something more townreadable
May
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1366 (isolation #194) » Thu May 16, 2024 1:56 am

Post by May »

Worst do you think implosion could make the aTe post as mafia
May
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1367 (isolation #195) » Thu May 16, 2024 1:58 am

Post by May »

This is me wanting to vote implosion
May
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1368 (isolation #196) » Thu May 16, 2024 2:02 am

Post by May »

I'm dithering about the angry post it's either something I should never vote again this game or not that
May
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
May
She | No they/etc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1369 (isolation #197) » Thu May 16, 2024 2:03 am

Post by May »

I probably can't be trusted with anything I'm at 999 sleep debt