PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #9 (isolation #0) » Sat Jan 31, 2009 9:08 pm

Post by PJ. »

/confirm, V/la tomorrow night.
Sometimes a sandwich is just a sandwich.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #19 (isolation #1) » Sun Feb 01, 2009 8:29 pm

Post by PJ. »

Vote:GIEFF
For accusations in the pregame.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #21 (isolation #2) » Sun Feb 01, 2009 8:36 pm

Post by PJ. »

I didn't make any accusations.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #23 (isolation #3) » Sun Feb 01, 2009 9:48 pm

Post by PJ. »

Not in the random vote stage. And a vote in and of itself is nothing. It's why. My reason is because I didn't like his accusation making. Not because I thought he was scummy or not.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #36 (isolation #4) » Mon Feb 02, 2009 9:05 am

Post by PJ. »

Gieff, They game did not start and because Kloud has to say day begins. So it was still pregame. Also it was Simultaneuos to your /confirm.

Also Mykonian, We should ALL want to lynch mafia.
Unvote, Vote:Mykonian

For not wanting to lynch mafia. I'm pretty sure this is a huge scum slip.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #43 (isolation #5) » Mon Feb 02, 2009 10:48 am

Post by PJ. »

@Dourgrim: SK has only one piece of info the town doesn't, and that is that SK exist. He has no information on who is scum and who is not. So Mykonian is simply saying, He wants to lynch Mafia, he must be SK lynch him. Everyone should be wanting to lynch Mafia. Also, it makes more sense to go after mafia then the SK, because SK has a chance to cross kill Mafiates.

@Goatrevolt: He is calling GIEFF anti-town, for simply wanting to lynch mafia. Therefore, mykonian is mafia.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #44 (isolation #6) » Mon Feb 02, 2009 10:49 am

Post by PJ. »

EBWOP: Ting, I'm propelling us out of Random Voting. I don't see how a scum slip is a small thing.
FoS:Ting
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #62 (isolation #7) » Mon Feb 02, 2009 12:57 pm

Post by PJ. »

@MacavityLock: It is inherently scummy to be mentioning SK before Day 2 unless the setup is open. We have no clue that an SK even exist so townies shouldn't be hunting for them.

Also, I'm not saying leaving the SK alive is elite strategy, but hunting him specifically takes emphasis off mafia and him being alive takes emphasis off our power roles.

One other thing, on the mention of information(also another reason why mykonian is scummy)The only person who knows the SK exist is the SK so wouldn't mykonian calling someone SK on the first few pages hint to him having info about the SK?
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #64 (isolation #8) » Mon Feb 02, 2009 1:07 pm

Post by PJ. »

Hence why I called it a slip.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #65 (isolation #9) » Mon Feb 02, 2009 1:08 pm

Post by PJ. »

EBWOP: Also Psychologist knows SK exist. He is a rare pro-town role. Not used in Normal minis.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #67 (isolation #10) » Mon Feb 02, 2009 1:14 pm

Post by PJ. »

I can accept this and my vote will stay on you until I find someone else scummier then you.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #70 (isolation #11) » Mon Feb 02, 2009 1:39 pm

Post by PJ. »

dejkha wrote:Maybe I'm missing something obvious, but how would we go about specifically finding the SK? Seems like the only way would be if they admitted to it.

As for whether it would be better with a SK dead or alive, while he could end up killing scum, I think going against the combined NK's of a SK and Scum are far worse since the town loses once they lose all members. Obviously vanilla townies being without night choices, lower the chances of survival.

But I think it would be best not to worry about a SK until we know if there's one in game.
Every role as specific tells. SK play different then Mafia. Mafia hid as a group, SK plays more like a Doc.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #88 (isolation #12) » Tue Feb 03, 2009 10:37 am

Post by PJ. »

Goatrevolt, I knew it was a joke but the way he said it and exactly what he said struck a wrong chord.

@MacavityLock, You mainly voting me for a difference of plastyle, a different point of view does not make me scummy, not really much else I can say about this.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #91 (isolation #13) » Tue Feb 03, 2009 10:53 am

Post by PJ. »

No That's not what I'm saying. I'm saying I know his tried to be funny but he let loose a slip.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #94 (isolation #14) » Tue Feb 03, 2009 12:05 pm

Post by PJ. »

How? Unless he is part of the mafia, no one can know the whole scum right now.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #120 (isolation #15) » Tue Feb 03, 2009 3:03 pm

Post by PJ. »

His "Joke" was filled with bad logic. I knew that he meant for it to be a joke. I did NOT see it in this way. I truly think he slipped and was trying to put pressure on you because you were the first to "scum hunt". I truly think that he wanted to pressure you into a claim thinking you were anti-scum, either SK or a Power role.

At the very least, he mentioned SK first thusly could be SK.

I'm like Dourgrim, I don't "do" joke post or acknowledge them.

I'm on the verge of doing a Dourgrim-esque explaination of my playstyle.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #121 (isolation #16) » Tue Feb 03, 2009 3:08 pm

Post by PJ. »

EBWOP:
MOD: Vote Count
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #130 (isolation #17) » Tue Feb 03, 2009 5:14 pm

Post by PJ. »

I must of not thought all that threw and probably didn't truly realize it was a joke because I was too caught up on the fact he voted someone for trying to vote mafia.

I apoligize for this misunderstanding.

I'm an exetremely aggresive play and sometimes I get ahead of myself.

All I can do is attempt to scumhunt my way out of this whole I accidently put my self into.

Currently, I'm getting very bad vibes from Springlullaby and she seems to be far more eager then I am.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #135 (isolation #18) » Tue Feb 03, 2009 10:17 pm

Post by PJ. »

I'm with Spring lullaby on the "Oldie card"
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #158 (isolation #19) » Wed Feb 04, 2009 11:18 am

Post by PJ. »

GIEFF, I didn't lie. You asked me at two different times. I truly believe that had you asked me when I mad that post on Mykonian, I would have said I thought it was serious. You asked me a while later in which I had read other post and had time to assume it was a joke. I didn't lie, I didn't explain myself fully or correctly.
[wifom]If I wanted to go after someone, couldn't I have just piggybacked on you or dourgrim instead of getting myself kneedeep in mispoken thoughts?[/wifom]

Spring lullaby on the other hand, is deliberately picking her spots and choosing specifically who she wants to go after. I don't know if she isn't reading or truly picking on townies.
Unvote: Vote:Springlullaby
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #161 (isolation #20) » Wed Feb 04, 2009 11:33 am

Post by PJ. »

1) When I re-read it when you asked me. I just assumed that I would have felt the same way twice. Also, I didn't really think about it and I genuinely didn't realize it could possibly be miscontrued into this huge lie as my first response was "How is that a lie?"

2) I don't know if they are townies or not but its seems delibrate that she's going after Dejka and not Ting =).
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #173 (isolation #21) » Wed Feb 04, 2009 9:13 pm

Post by PJ. »

@GoatRevolt: I was trying not to lie, and I never really thought about whether or not I had thought about it until earlier. I guess I got stuck in the "I wanna be cool like everyone and know when people are telling jokes" mentality.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #195 (isolation #22) » Thu Feb 05, 2009 11:47 am

Post by PJ. »

@Gieff, First of all the "slip" you mentioned is a semantics issue. I said townies simply because I didn't feel like spelling Dejka(sp?) because I don't like sifting through post just so I can spell a name right.

Furthermore, Pigging backing, really? This is the weakest scumtell. Can't we just share opinions? Maybe what you had said sparked my brain and I looked more into it? Get off my nuts for silly semantics issues and hunt scum.

Also, I've been called out on my aggresiveness which is a great way to spark my interest in a game, I'm suddenly willing to play.

springlullaby wrote: The quote post above is a variation OMGUS: suspect someone by seemingly defending someone else for an action one has/is going to commit, the effect of which is to justify one's action.

This is further scummy because, if it is my prerogative to play as I wish, I certainly don't see anything remotely recommendable in my random vote. It is also scummy because accusing someone of being 'too eager' in the random stage is piss poor play and just plain scummy.

I have read the last pages or so. My comment on them is that I don't particularly like the dynamic of this town, there is plenty of talk and speculation but not enough true aggressiveness IMO. Note here that the SK talk may be interesting in the future but not now. Right now I would like to suggest more focused fire, starting now with a djekha wagon for example.

This is where you jump on Dejkha for calling someone too eager.
ting =) wrote:
unvote. Vote:Panzerjager

For making a big thing out of a small thing.
This is where Ting votes me for being too eager and overeacting.

There is no post where you jump on ting. Hence the question, Why did you jump on Dejkha and not Ting.

Additionaly, Whoever thought that me and Spring would be both scum together is displaying faulty logic. The statement, especially the way Gieff looks at it, would be more easily construed as me being buddies with Dejkha.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #210 (isolation #23) » Fri Feb 06, 2009 1:11 am

Post by PJ. »

Wait, SL, so You feel I'm scummy but refuse to put a vote on me? That is pretty damn scummy. Sitting the fence is terrible

I'm keeping my vote on SL

@GIEFF: Yes, I was unwilling to play. I'm currently in over my head on games right now, I have 4 games goign because I overjoined and I'm trying really hard to care in all of them. Once I get in over my head on these things it starts to feel like school and not fun.

@SL: I'm aggressive not an asshole and I think I've stood up to heat rather well., and mostly my play as been shitty due to lack of motivation.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #225 (isolation #24) » Fri Feb 06, 2009 12:56 pm

Post by PJ. »

springlullaby wrote: And I'm not in any way sitting the fence. As I explained, I do think you are scummy but that doesn't mean I'm convinced you are scum. And as I have also explained, I think the wagon on you is sufficient as it is so I'm in no hurry to put you closer to a lynch.
Ironically in the same paragraph you tell me you're not Fence sitting you tell that you, indeed, are fence sitting. Also, read any of my games or ask a player who is prominent at this site and

@Gieff: I truly believe that you are singling me and trying to eventual force claim for inadquate and petty reasons. A supposed "lie" the intentions of my random vote, and me calling dejkha "confirmed town". Both of these honestly go into semantics. First of all, I used the word townie instead of spelling a specific players name. Oh Please, this isn't a slip. Also, you believe I truly wanted to lynch Myko, when clearly in my exchange with him i told him slips were minor tells and simply told him I'd just be keeping my eye on him. Regardless of the debacle afterward, you're blowing an IGMEOY out of purportion in a way that is leading me to believe you are rolefishing scum.
FoS:Gieff
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #229 (isolation #25) » Fri Feb 06, 2009 3:14 pm

Post by PJ. »

Apparently 2 years of experiance under my belt here and I don't know that parrot people.

I'm done addressing GIEFF because he is just tunnel visioning on me, which is scummy.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #231 (isolation #26) » Fri Feb 06, 2009 3:24 pm

Post by PJ. »

I also brought up Spring's fence sitting first. And I mean that I'm not parroting. I'm agreeing, and you're tunneling in order to get me to claim. Also, you never answered my accusations in the post that I "parroted" from Dourgrim.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #232 (isolation #27) » Fri Feb 06, 2009 3:25 pm

Post by PJ. »

EBWOP: Oh don't you want to tell me I lied about Post 44 because later I said that Scum Slips were the weakest scum tell?

Go Ahead, enjoy.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #265 (isolation #28) » Sat Feb 07, 2009 4:08 pm

Post by PJ. »

Gieff wrote:It's true that you did in general, but not in the post I was talking about. You're right that your first accusation of fence-sitting is another original point, though. But it's somewhat irrelevant in that the reasoning you used at the time you voted for springlullaby was exactly what I had said in the previous post. You found another point, but this is only after you found a target based on another poster's reasoning.
Wait, so because I just tacked it on as an additional reason. This is proof you're tunneling me. You pretty much,, "This doesn't count because it refutes my point. You scummy" And on the Truly/honestly thing, this is just the way I speak. I speak like this in everyday conversation. I don't change my regular speech patterns in a mafia game.
Gieff wrote:It wasn't an IGMEOY, it was a VOTE, about which you said you were pretty sure it was a "huge scum slip." You are lying AGAIN. That was not just an IGMEOY, and it was not a minor thing, and when you say things like "huge scum slip" it looks pretty serious.
Read the exchange between me and Myko on page 3. Post 62-67 It was clearly not as serious as my natural speech made it sound. My last post in that exchange implied it was more of a IGMEOY Vote and not an "I want to lynch you right this second on page 3" vote.

Beyond_Birthday wrote:Meh...
I don't like some of the points being made against Panzer in this last post. Half of your argument seems to be reduced to a "random vote" that was claimed to have been, at the time of its posting, "not random" (by implication).

Unvote
I think this is by far the scummiest thing in the thread. When I look at this post, it reads: "Panzerwagon 09 as lost tremendous ammounts of momentum, blah blah blah blah. *hop of the wagon*"

GIEFF's attack on me saying random vote was deserved and honestly, I had to go check my role to see if I actually WAS scum. I need to pay a little more attention to what I'm saying, because he is right. It absolutely was not a random vote and I should have never(had I been paying attention) referred to it as one.
Unvote: Vote: Beyong_Birthday
This is a much better lead then SL. *Original point 4*(I've only Read up to 240, I'm catching up as I go posting on what is interesting)

Now on to 240, specifically the scum slip part of Goatrevolt's posted. I felt it was huge in terms of scum slips. It was one that slapped me across the face. It has nothing to do with whether or not scum slips are a big or little scum tell. In regards to "I don't see how a scum slip is a small thing" I believe I posted that page 2. Page 2, a scum slip IS a big deal. Page 9-10, less so. The reason scum slips are a weak tell is actually being largely displayed in this thread. First of, you can read a post several different ways. Second, the context of the post can change from your first look and your second look. Third, it could largely be semantics issues in which I think a lot of my "slips" That GIEFF has pointed out I believe are.
Zilla wrote:He's got no votes and I don't like his attitude.

Moreover, his logic also doesn't make sense, because the players are going to try to convince me in the past already anyway. It shouldn't make a difference if i'm reading old posts or new ones.

He's trying to stop a source of information, and that's not helpful at all to town. At the very least, it will be helpful to current players.

He's got a vote that needs explaining, also. He's the only one on MacCavityLock, and he should be explaining why he's there and where he stands on the top vote getters (something missing from the last few pages, at least).

Also, I tend not to gain much from reading things before my replacement. It helps to have a frame of reference and comparing things in retrospect, rather than being confused and not having anything to base the players on. I need something to add color and dimensionality to the players, because as I'm reading right now, I have nothing to really distinguish one poster from another.

The top of this post is a
BLATANT LIE
(bold for GIEFF to be proud). How is he trying to stop a source of information, your asking for a summary of past events and people's views on past events. No NEW info is coming from that, it's simply people restating old info which is already in the thread. It DOES make a difference to read the old ones, because you may find something we HAVEN'T in the old posts, new ones are just going to be bland summarys and(especially because you asked for post numbers) people telling you look here. You are simply trying to find the "juicy" passages where you can carve up someone and simply restate and paraphase some one else's case. The bottom really explains why the top is a lie. You want the new stuff because to you, stuff before you replace is old and new stuff(although it's explaining old stuff) is spicy and sexy. In short, The bottom says you want us to renew and restore old info and the top says Goatrevolt is cutting off us giving you brand New information.
LIES.

Zilla wrote: You're campaigning pretty hard for a vote yourself. All those past votes are going to do exactly what any current post would do, but those past posts don't take into account that I am playing the game, and don't involve me on a personal level.

Your not asking to be involved in the game (you can involve yourself by reading the thread and posting opinions). Us giving you summaries of old stuff isn't gonna take you into account either, it's just gonna tell you look here. You are trying to find an easy place to stow away.

Unvote: Vote:Zilla FoS:Beying Birthday
This is far far scummier. then what BB has been doing but I want answers BB.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #267 (isolation #29) » Sat Feb 07, 2009 6:05 pm

Post by PJ. »

goatrevolt wrote:Have you ever read a book after having someone explain the entire storyline to you and what to look for? It's a lot different than reading a book completely unawares. You are influenced by what you expect to see and things you were told to look for. It colors your perception.
I was gonna use this as an example but I wanted to be more consise(not knowing what books she read i couldn't have been) but I definently agree.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #280 (isolation #30) » Sun Feb 08, 2009 1:59 am

Post by PJ. »

Then Ting, read my post, and ask does that apply to you.

She is saying that Goatrevolt is delibrately cutting of new information by not giving a SUMMARY of PAST events. Would you vote a player refusing to give you a summary based on him not giving you new information.

For Zilla and Ting's benefit, I'm going to post the definition of Summary
Dictionary.com wrote: 1. a comprehensive and usually brief abstract, recapitulation, or compendium of previously stated facts or statements.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #296 (isolation #31) » Mon Feb 09, 2009 2:04 am

Post by PJ. »

In light of this arguement, I'm going
Unvote:Zilla

This is because it genuinely looks like 2 townies going at it because of something that was bullshit due to a player being lazy. Her uber-long post, have proved to me that she's not lazy, although I didn't like how zilla was asking(BSing us), I'm going to buy her reasoning.

On to Beyond Birthday, I'm in complete agreeance with Goatrevolt that BB jumped on me for bad reasons and then as soon as it started dying he jumped ship. Mykonian also touched on something similar to this in one of his earlier post that BB pretty much said DGAF to because he doubted the Myko would follow up. Note that BB was also 4th on my wagon, which is a scumtell in and of itself.
Unvote: Vote: Beyond Birthday
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #298 (isolation #32) » Mon Feb 09, 2009 2:10 am

Post by PJ. »

WOW WAIT A SECOND.

Didn't you just that being the first person to say SK was completely ridiculous and minute and not a big deal. holy christ, again I'm gonna have to
Unvote. Vote:Zilla

I now see her as willing to say/do anything in order for people to see her as pro-town.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #302 (isolation #33) » Mon Feb 09, 2009 2:45 am

Post by PJ. »

SPIN DOCTOR!!! YOU LOSE!!!!!
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #313 (isolation #34) » Mon Feb 09, 2009 8:39 am

Post by PJ. »

Dourgrim, Where are you? Why haven't you been posting? Aren't you supposed to be giving 100% in all your games? Maybe you should be posting here and not else where?
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #317 (isolation #35) » Mon Feb 09, 2009 9:02 am

Post by PJ. »

Dourgrim wrote:1) I really did get a bit over-emotional during my debate with GIEFF earlier in the thread, probably because I wasn't prepared for GIEFF's "nitpick" style of analysis. The whole thing reads kinda... weird, now that some time has elapsed since it happened. Anyway, sorry for making the debate personal, that was uncalled for. I'm still not the biggest fan of GIEFF's playstyle, but it's a lot less offensive with age than it seemed at first. The thing that I still can't get past is the "Dourscum" thing. How can that possibly be anything but intentional?
You tend to have a trend of getting over-emotional in mafia games, hopefully you don't let that decide your vote in this game.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #347 (isolation #36) » Mon Feb 09, 2009 10:18 pm

Post by PJ. »

Gieff wrote:I would be OK with a BB lynch, and I would be OK with a mykonian lynch. I still like the Panzer lynch best though, based on other things like his active lurking (i.e. parroting), the "townie" slip, and the use of "truly" and "honest."
So let me get this straight, my "active lurking" aka parroting aka something you said I do when I'm town and 2 semantics issues? Gieff, I'm starting to get a very scummy vibe from you and you are definently tunneling me if you think I'd be a better lunch the BB or Zilla.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #350 (isolation #37) » Tue Feb 10, 2009 6:23 am

Post by PJ. »

Yes GIEFF because I don't see how Mykonian is scummy. Also I don't understand why you do.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #402 (isolation #38) » Tue Feb 10, 2009 9:29 pm

Post by PJ. »

I don't know who is scummier at this point, BB or zilla.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #404 (isolation #39) » Wed Feb 11, 2009 2:58 am

Post by PJ. »

Read my 28th, 31st, and 32nd posts.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #408 (isolation #40) » Wed Feb 11, 2009 6:36 am

Post by PJ. »

Aye, I'm definently getting scummy vibes from GIEFF, but I think Zilla and Beyond Birthday are equally scummy. I've been thinking this pretty much since Zilla joined the game and I'd be fine with lynching either of them. I'm not trying to fly under the radar as I've been pretty vocal about either of them.

Right now, I'm leaning toward Zilla because I can't trust anything she says(as I have previously stated) So I'm going to stay on her for now. I'm not opposed to a lynch of Beyond Birthday either.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #409 (isolation #41) » Wed Feb 11, 2009 6:41 am

Post by PJ. »

@GIEFF
I actually don't keep track of my games but if You'd like I will go back and find some for you.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #412 (isolation #42) » Wed Feb 11, 2009 7:28 am

Post by PJ. »

I lumped that together on accident.

List right now is
Zilla
BB
then distant third is GIEFF.

On zilla,
Goat's too aggressively defensive, and there have been a few people that might be buddies with him that are riding me for throwing my hat into the ring by voting him, trying to pressure me to take my vote off him because my reasons are bad, when I really see their votes as pretty laughable as well. (seriously, that "townie" slip thing is nothing,
the SK argument seems rediculous, and a lot of the quote wars are picking at the stupidest things
).
H

Here she said it was ridiculous and part of the studiest things bickered about.
The SK thing was stupid, the first person who said "SK" might be the SK if there even is an SK, but beyond that, that whole argument has gotten way out of hand.
Here she says that how much it was focused on was completely out of hand and that it was a minor point but other then that it shouldn't be focused on for essentially, there may not be an SK.

For now, Vote: Mykonian

For being the first person to even say Serial Killer (either he's mafia looking to create a scapegoat, or an SK trying to get the drop on anyone beforehand, I don't really see town introducing a serial killer, even as a jest, in RVS), for parroting goatrevolt's response to my opening, for general goading but non-commital behavior, and, mostly, because he asked me to.

And here she uses as a reason to vote it, and bringing up the reason that she thought was ridiculous and out of hand that had been essentially dropped. This completely goes back on what she was saying and used it as a reason to vote someone who was suspicious of her because she saw that her accusations of Goat, were not going anywhere. I don't see town doing this because it is not only dishonest but she has twice voted people who disagreed with her. Basically OMGUS. Town shouldn't OMGUS because disagreement is okay, because it means people are trying to hunt scum, and deliberately voting and trying to eradicate those who disagree and think you are scummy, is scummy.

whoof. Long post take effort.

Mod:Can we get a prod of SL and others please
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #413 (isolation #43) » Wed Feb 11, 2009 7:29 am

Post by PJ. »

EBWOP: SL is around, no prod, and I apoligize SL.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #418 (isolation #44) » Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:48 am

Post by PJ. »

@Dour, Yes I understand, I don't agree, but It's a difference of opinion. I believe I've been actively contributing to this game. I have raised some valid and even original at the time points as of late. I don't find anything wrong with my one liners.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #432 (isolation #45) » Wed Feb 11, 2009 4:04 pm

Post by PJ. »

Zilla wrote:Panzer didn't read this post.
Zilla wrote:
Panzerjager wrote:WOW WAIT A SECOND.

Didn't you just that being the first person to say SK was completely ridiculous and minute and not a big deal. holy christ, again I'm gonna have to
Unvote. Vote:Zilla

I now see her as willing to say/do anything in order for people to see her as pro-town.
I see where you got that out of:
(seriously, that "townie" slip thing is nothing, the SK argument seems rediculous, and a lot of the quote wars are picking at the stupidest things).
I'm talking about the
argument
over the SK thing, specifically the parts where people say the SK knows who the mafia are, whether or not the SK is more desirable for a lynch, etc. The debate over it got very pointless, very fast.

I also said this:
The SK thing was stupid, the first person who said "SK" might be the SK if there even is an SK, but beyond that, that whole argument has gotten way out of hand.
I did read this post, and now I've read it three times, and I still don't buy it. I think that is a BS explanation of voting and trying to lynch someone who disagrees with because you want those suspicious of you to die.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #433 (isolation #46) » Wed Feb 11, 2009 4:07 pm

Post by PJ. »

EBWOP: Also I disagree with Dourgrim and I don't see how suddenly me and BB are the only two lynchs. I think Zilla is a completely viable lynch candidate but seeing as I'm the only one, and it's starting to look like me or my other leading candidate for scum, I'm gonna
Unvote, Vote:Beyond_Birthday
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #437 (isolation #47) » Wed Feb 11, 2009 5:15 pm

Post by PJ. »

i thought he had voted you at 1 point but I was wrong. Point still stands as he had expressed that you were scummy for asking for your asking of a summary.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #465 (isolation #48) » Thu Feb 12, 2009 10:58 am

Post by PJ. »

I agree with Goat, I don't think lynching the person with the most ties is a good thing for 2 reasons.

1) That person is clearly me and nobody wants to be lynched.

2) How many ties I have does not make me more or less scummy by itself. It has 0 impact on what role I have.

Although, I do disagree, You do get info if I'm town. Not just if I'm scum. I actually think you get more info if I'm town.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #506 (isolation #49) » Fri Feb 13, 2009 5:20 am

Post by PJ. »

I better post this before I get questioned about inactive lurking.

V/LA until Sunday evening.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #593 (isolation #50) » Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:21 am

Post by PJ. »

Zilla, how is my lack of input disconcerting when I said I was V/LA?
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #606 (isolation #51) » Tue Feb 17, 2009 9:42 am

Post by PJ. »

I haven't read present discussion just skimmed. Will read today, possibly after some Street Fighter 4 and turning in job applications.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #614 (isolation #52) » Tue Feb 17, 2009 6:18 pm

Post by PJ. »

I think this is getting dangerously close to talking too-much and overthinking this first lynch.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #616 (isolation #53) » Tue Feb 17, 2009 6:48 pm

Post by PJ. »

I'm a believer that a day can be TOO long. It can steer away from the scum and can confuse the town and convolute good conversation and lead to a mislynch.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #618 (isolation #54) » Tue Feb 17, 2009 9:52 pm

Post by PJ. »

I think Zilla is pretty much Caught Scum. But that's just me. To me, nothing she has said has changed my intial opinion of her.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #623 (isolation #55) » Wed Feb 18, 2009 6:26 am

Post by PJ. »

Because I was V/LA and forgot I switched Goat, sorry

Unvote:Vote:Zilla.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #643 (isolation #56) » Wed Feb 18, 2009 6:22 pm

Post by PJ. »

Totally unrelated. Pretty much a thought as i was reading Walls-o-text. Has nothing to do with you Quints vote.

Also, There is NOOOO WAAAAAAYY i'm zilla's buddy. I was the second person to vote her and launched part of the attack. It makes no sense.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #672 (isolation #57) » Fri Feb 20, 2009 10:59 am

Post by PJ. »

Ok, I've skipped over every post by Gieff and Dourgrim, This arguement is totally unnecessary and superfluous. It looks like two pro-town players having a pissing contest. Now, can we LYNCH B-B or Zilla. I'm seriously done with it being Day 1. We need some damn info. Shit, if you guys really want to LYNCH me but I don't see the sense in you guys argueing about what essential ammounts to nothing.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #680 (isolation #58) » Fri Feb 20, 2009 12:49 pm

Post by PJ. »

I'm calling for a Cease Fire, until Zilla claims. I refuse to read anypost in between Now and Zilla's claim(or refusal to do so)
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #694 (isolation #59) » Fri Feb 20, 2009 9:09 pm

Post by PJ. »

Where was the other claim? i haven't seen any claims.

Also dour..I'm not reading any more wall-o-texts. it's annoying.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #701 (isolation #60) » Sat Feb 21, 2009 3:09 pm

Post by PJ. »

@GIEFF, currently I'm not willing to switch to B_B. I'll see after the claim.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #706 (isolation #61) » Sun Feb 22, 2009 9:54 am

Post by PJ. »

Zilla wrote:That's all pretty much in the past at this point, and we're dealing with a different issue now (though come to think of it, that issue was never really resolved as it was, and now Panzer's pretty eager to follow Goat's lead).
That's funny when I'm not even reading post at this point. I'm just skimming and crtl+f-ing my name and answer that waiting for you to claim.

Now claim Zilla.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #709 (isolation #62) » Sun Feb 22, 2009 1:34 pm

Post by PJ. »

@myk, This is only until we claim. I previously asserted why and that I was not gonna be readin post until she claims. Afterward, I would be more then happy to assist you guys.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #716 (isolation #63) » Sun Feb 22, 2009 11:27 pm

Post by PJ. »

ZILLA CLAIM!
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #800 (isolation #64) » Wed Feb 25, 2009 10:50 am

Post by PJ. »

I'm pissed that people left Zilla of the hook. She's obviously the most scummy player in the game. I'm keeping my vote here. Also, I'm not reading all these big post. There is NO need for huge posts like this.

Also, GIEFF all of those quotes were from like..20 pages ago. Drop it.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #818 (isolation #65) » Wed Feb 25, 2009 1:01 pm

Post by PJ. »

@Gieff: You completely spin doctored those post. READ THE FUCKING POST. This right here is why I quit reading large post because it's people just grasping and we need this day to end.

I told you I was posting WHILE I was catching up on the thread. I was posting intial reactions. B_B was Incredibly scummy, but then Zilla replaced in. Also, in those 6 minutes(in between my "Contradictions") Zilla had made the post in question. With each new post. Each post adds to the thread. Hers was a huge scumtell and I had already sadi that those two were scummy. Please quit spin doctoring post, especially ones from 20 pages ago.
Huge FoS:GIEFF
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #859 (isolation #66) » Thu Feb 26, 2009 11:45 am

Post by PJ. »

ZILLA, I was the first to bring that up, how the fuck did I echo it? I brought it up 4MINUTES! after you posted it.

@GIEFF in post 805 you post 2 parts of one post but you leave out the part where I say I am reading the thread as I am posting so these are my initial reactions. So yes, I said B_B was scummy but the zilla replaced in and did far more scummy things.

Then the second "contradiction" again was NOT a contradiction. I said she convinced me that she wasn't being all that scummy then she jumped on Mykonian(thusly contradicting herself and everything that she had posted in the game to that point). That was 2 minutes after the 3rd quote in 805. So I didn't so much contradict myself as call Zilla out for being incredibly scummy. Calling either of these things contradictions are evidence of you spin-doctoring. You as much of a spin doctor as Zilla.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #872 (isolation #67) » Thu Feb 26, 2009 10:44 pm

Post by PJ. »

Ok, This is fucking retarded. I suggest a Policy lynch of the next person that feeds this GIEFF/Mykonian arguement about my contradiction.

I'll recap what happen, and after that GIEFF and Mykonian should shut up or be lynched.

GIEFF says A,B, and C are scum before the game
Mykonian makes a post and votes GIEFF because he could be the SK because he wants to lynch Mafia.
Panzer votes mykonian because Mykonian should also want to lynch mafia and could possibly be SK
GIEFF asks if Panzer knew that mykonian's post was a joke
Panzer says yes
GIEFF says well it looked like you didn't
Panzer bumbles through a couple post and realizes he didn't catch it but went back a second time and did catch
GIEFF says that cognitive dissonance but I believe that you forgot whether you knew it was a joke or not
Mykonian and GIEFF argue for like 30 pages.

Ok..Now this arguement needs to stop. The above is the absolute truth. Bottom line is that I contradicted myself because I missed a joke and then caught a joke and then told GIEFF i knew it was a joke when I didn't originally know it was a joke.

Next person to get into this arguement needs to be Policy lynched for trying to hinder the town's progress in scum hunting.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #915 (isolation #68) » Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:36 am

Post by PJ. »

V/LA until tomorrow.. I left last night..forgot to post it
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #945 (isolation #69) » Sun Mar 01, 2009 10:01 pm

Post by PJ. »

First off I would like to here from qwints who shot himself right up next to Zilla on my Scum Leaderboard by being so obviously connected with her and obviously oppurtunistic with the vote on myself and BB. I believe the quote is that I hadn't explained my contradictions clearly. How much more clear can I be. The only contradiction I have been apart of is the Mykonian thing. I've owned up to that and the lead interogater has dropped it because I simply read one sentence twice a day apart and reacted to it differently. My bad.

Zilla wrote:Panzer: Highly lacking in original scumhunting content, active lurking, refusing to read posts, desperate for my claim, tunneling, possible links to Goat/Mykonian, an "anyone but me" mentality (could he be self-aligned?), and his lynch gives information on a lot of the game.
Ok, lacking original content. Already went over and has been dropped by everyone who isn't 100% determined to find me scummy(aka everyone but you). Also, we have determined that orignality makes your point more/less valid or the player more/less scummy. Will come back to this orignal content. I was not desperate for this claim, I was demanding it because you were L-2 and I found you the most scummy and still do. Tunneling: LMAO. I have tunneled the least out of everyone in this game. Gieff, Goat, Dourgrim, and most notably(and the biggest offender ironicaly) YOURSELF. So Tunneling shouldn't even be on my list. Possible links to goat and mykonian. Funny that, everyone that your suspicious of happens to have thought you were scummy until recently except for me and I'm the last one saying that you're on top of my list. I don't see my anyone but me mentality, I believe I've been quite explicit that I wanted the day to end and us to lynch someone. I didn't specify that It didn't need to be me. Of course I prefer it but I've gone to great lengths to get people to calm down and stop convoluting the information so far this day. My lynch giving us info is just BS. At this point about 8 of us would give a lot of information to the town. Everyone except Timg, Sens, SL, and Militant seeing they've been the least involve.

I was not lurking anywhere in this game until like 10 pages ago. In which a clearly demonstrated why and thus did so, and people are finally coming to their senses and trying to end the day and I'm be called scummy for this. I find this extremely oppurtunistic.

I'm back seeing as people have come to their sense and I'm gonna defend myself and push my 3.

Zilla: Being oppurtunistic, A spin doctor, and clearly just OMGUSing people with BS reasons or piggy backing those of GIEFF(who finds me 3 on his list, just barely abouve Zilla). She was completely oppused to my idea of ending the day and streamling discussion because she was lowest on the vote count now that I'm back in the spotlight she is all over my lynch.

Qwints: Very oppurtunistic jump onto my wagon. And has been doing whatever he can to get Zilla out of the line of fire.

B_B and GIEFF are tied her. GIEFF for Spin-Doctoring and B_B for the oppurtunistic jump off of my wagon earlier.

Any other questions I can answer will be appreciated. I'm definently willing to defend my self as i have nothing to hide.

Also my vote is gonna be for either Qwints or Zilla today.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #966 (isolation #70) » Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:24 am

Post by PJ. »

I certainly don't like Mykonians new tone
Fos:Mykonian

reminder to the players. The deadline is the 8th of march.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #968 (isolation #71) » Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:59 am

Post by PJ. »

Your defense sucked and as GIEFF has proved you obviously lied.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #1003 (isolation #72) » Tue Mar 03, 2009 7:56 pm

Post by PJ. »

Zilla, early game is all that anyone has on me. Anything else is complete bullshit.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #1005 (isolation #73) » Tue Mar 03, 2009 11:44 pm

Post by PJ. »

Half of those post are meaningful. Sure they are one liners but they DO mean things. So that's BS
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #1006 (isolation #74) » Tue Mar 03, 2009 11:45 pm

Post by PJ. »

EBWOP: SPIN-DOCTOR!
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #1009 (isolation #75) » Wed Mar 04, 2009 2:47 am

Post by PJ. »

Dude, I have been backing up what I've sad, and also, read the fucking game and you'll see my one-liners are true. The statements are just pointing out things that are clearly written by the scummy party.

I seriously don't understand what you guys want from me. I have been trying to end the day and I have scumhunted. I seriously don't understand what's going on.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #1010 (isolation #76) » Wed Mar 04, 2009 2:49 am

Post by PJ. »

EBWOP: I've pointed out several times why Zilla is scummy, Why is everyone prejudice against one-liners and somehow that makes me less interested then someone else. If my thoughts can be summed up in one line, then They WILL be one-liners. One-liners are NOT a scum tell. I think Mykonian has gotten into my top 3.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #1011 (isolation #77) » Wed Mar 04, 2009 2:52 am

Post by PJ. »

EBWOP: Sorry for the triple post, but ask yourself this, what advantage do i get as scum from telling everyone I'm not reading and went through and ctrl+fed my once or twice? What specfic advantage does that bring with me telling everyone that I'm doing so. It's not helping me hide, it's not helping me lead to a mislynch. Please tell me how bringing all this attention to myself by threatening not reading and all that to end the day before it gets convolutes it helps panzer as scum?
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #1013 (isolation #78) » Wed Mar 04, 2009 3:31 am

Post by PJ. »

Alright, I start using quotes, although that Spin Doctor comment was directly after the post in question.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #1014 (isolation #79) » Wed Mar 04, 2009 3:33 am

Post by PJ. »

Also read her some more those quotes, they weren't even one liners. They were relevant responses to someone elses post. I seriously think Zilla's case is total crap.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #1016 (isolation #80) » Wed Mar 04, 2009 3:51 am

Post by PJ. »

I don't see how Walls-of-text are productive to the game, but this is not the forum for that.

It's fine.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #1038 (isolation #81) » Thu Mar 05, 2009 12:39 am

Post by PJ. »

I'm going to go with a
Unvote: Zilla Vote:Qwints

He seems to be higher up on the list then me. When Sens come back I'll claim.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #1039 (isolation #82) » Thu Mar 05, 2009 12:40 am

Post by PJ. »

EBWOP: He's higher on all list the Zilla as well.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #1040 (isolation #83) » Thu Mar 05, 2009 1:24 am

Post by PJ. »

Panzerjager wrote:EBWOP: Sorry for the triple post, but ask yourself this, what advantage do i get as scum from telling everyone I'm not reading and went through and ctrl+fed my once or twice? What specfic advantage does that bring with me telling everyone that I'm doing so. It's not helping me hide, it's not helping me lead to a mislynch. Please tell me how bringing all this attention to myself by threatening not reading and all that to end the day before it gets convolutes it helps panzer as scum?
Also mykonian I'm totally in love with how you dodged this question. Answer please.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #1043 (isolation #84) » Thu Mar 05, 2009 4:56 am

Post by PJ. »

Dude, I am sorry for my mistakes. hence why I'm here. I belive the people on my wagon are there for oppurtunistic purposes and I PROMISE they will get there's. and They WILL be found out.

I have already explained why I thought he was scummy for the oppurtunistic vote. That fact that he is high on people's list is just icing.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #1046 (isolation #85) » Thu Mar 05, 2009 7:18 am

Post by PJ. »

Looking by that
Unvote: Vote:Zilla
She's still my number 1 anyway.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #1048 (isolation #86) » Thu Mar 05, 2009 7:46 am

Post by PJ. »

Zilla and Qwints are scum. Also I have a good reason to self preserve.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #1061 (isolation #87) » Fri Mar 06, 2009 4:02 am

Post by PJ. »

Can someone remove a vote, In case I'm a power role I don't want to claim at L-1. Claim will come right after Unvote if you guys allow me that priviledge.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #1064 (isolation #88) » Fri Mar 06, 2009 8:28 am

Post by PJ. »

I am the Cop. This explains why I was so interested in self preservation.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #1069 (isolation #89) » Fri Mar 06, 2009 12:15 pm

Post by PJ. »

Great catch Zilla although but I think that is in light of Qwints being there and him being your buddy.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #1076 (isolation #90) » Fri Mar 06, 2009 12:54 pm

Post by PJ. »

@GIEFF I agree that it was scummy but I'm saying the reson that Zilla found it was because she was looking for a reason to find mykonian scummy and Qwints is on that list.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #1087 (isolation #91) » Fri Mar 06, 2009 1:38 pm

Post by PJ. »

Unvote: Vote:Qwints
YOU DO NOT LYNCH A CLAIMED COP REGARDLESS OF CIRCUMSTANCES.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #1089 (isolation #92) » Fri Mar 06, 2009 1:44 pm

Post by PJ. »

You don't, Cause I'm cop.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #1102 (isolation #93) » Sat Mar 07, 2009 12:40 am

Post by PJ. »

Notice how the three people that aren't buying my claim and wanting to lynch a non counterclaimed cop are the 3 closest to the top of my scum list.

Also, Goat, sure but if they claim cop scum has to be pretty good a pulling shit out of their ass. Also, cop is one of the most popular power roles so their is a HUGE risks in claiming it. And on the whole I had too check my role, that clearly was a joke that I was using to illustrate that GIEFF had a good point. It wasn't me saying I seriously had to check my role.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #1121 (isolation #94) » Sun Mar 08, 2009 12:37 am

Post by PJ. »

Dude get you votes of me..if there is a counter claim then you all can string me up, but deadline is coming in rwo days and if I get deadline lynched that'll be BS. Anyone with a vote on me right now is incredibly scummy and is trying to lynch the cop.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #1178 (isolation #95) » Tue Mar 10, 2009 9:58 pm

Post by PJ. »

I think I'm on qwints and Yes I'm calm. Why wouldn't I be calm when I know if I get lynched that it will be exetremly helpful because ALL 3 scum would have to be on my wagon. GIEFF can bring up whatever BS reason he wants to say that I'm not cop but I'm the one with the Role PM saying Cop. And at this point I've given my top three. I'm waiting for you guys to decide which of Qwints Zilla BB or GIEFF you're gonna lynch..If It's anyone else then I'll agrue.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #1265 (isolation #96) » Wed Mar 18, 2009 3:35 pm

Post by PJ. »

I targetted Zilla. I got no result I was scared off by something before I found her. So I was either blocked or she's immune.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #1279 (isolation #97) » Thu Mar 19, 2009 9:27 am

Post by PJ. »

Vote:Springlullaby
It's about time she gets some votes. She's been escummy all game.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #1297 (isolation #98) » Thu Mar 19, 2009 4:18 pm

Post by PJ. »

I dislike post 1282.

And I'm not going through 50 pages to prove something so obvious.

She bussed Qwints andhad me blocked.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #1302 (isolation #99) » Fri Mar 20, 2009 2:59 pm

Post by PJ. »

GIEFF wrote:
Panzerjager wrote:I dislike post 1282.

And I'm not going through 50 pages to prove something so obvious.

She bussed Qwints andhad me blocked.
I don't get it. You said SL has been scummy all game, and refuse to provide links, because it's so obvious? The last time you mentioned springlullaby was page 10.
I've been busy catching obv scum and defending myself and proving a point that long days and huge posts are bad.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #1304 (isolation #100) » Fri Mar 20, 2009 3:23 pm

Post by PJ. »

I'm still proving a point.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #1343 (isolation #101) » Sun Mar 22, 2009 10:01 pm

Post by PJ. »

hmm..Can we just lynch the anyone whos name isn't GIEFF at this point?
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #1464 (isolation #102) » Sat Mar 28, 2009 9:35 pm

Post by PJ. »

WHOA Everyone UNVOTE SL Immediately.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #1521 (isolation #103) » Sun Mar 29, 2009 1:25 pm

Post by PJ. »

Umm. SL is innocent. Xtoxm shouldn't of claimed and for GIEFF, every two weeks I am primarily low access, because I get to see my girlfriend. This was that weekend, Sens(who I'm friends with) knew this and I wished he would of informed people.

I don't like how xtoxm is acting but he probably is telling the truth. I don't want anymore claims.

I agree sens is probably the right play. I'll wait a few before I vote him.

Also i didn't claim innocent because I didn't want a quickhammer.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #1523 (isolation #104) » Sun Mar 29, 2009 2:00 pm

Post by PJ. »

You claimed vanilla. At this point, your expendable so we can get one last shot at me finding scum.

SL, Me, Xtoxm are confirmed.

Also I doubt she is investigation immune or that would be a LOT of cop hate.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #1526 (isolation #105) » Sun Mar 29, 2009 2:30 pm

Post by PJ. »

I don't agree with claims right now.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #1531 (isolation #106) » Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:22 pm

Post by PJ. »

I got an innocent on SL. She is confirmed..

I'm confirmed Cop.

Xtoxm is probably confirmed.

and actually...I'm gonna go with my gut here insteaqd of my brain since B_B is probably right about ball drainage.

Vote:Mykonian.

Seems like my gut has been right for most of this game and this was my very first hunch so let's go with this.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #1534 (isolation #107) » Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:30 pm

Post by PJ. »

Why? There is no way she is GF. Anyone stating this is retarded. There is a framer and a RB. No way in HELL is there an investigation immune.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #1539 (isolation #108) » Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:55 pm

Post by PJ. »

I guess it'd have to be that way..note if this is all true..I'm not gonna be inning for anymore Kloud games...unless i need killer flavor. cause it's awesome..Kudos Kloud.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #1541 (isolation #109) » Sun Mar 29, 2009 4:01 pm

Post by PJ. »

*woohoo*
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #1543 (isolation #110) » Sun Mar 29, 2009 4:20 pm

Post by PJ. »

That is retarded
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #1547 (isolation #111) » Mon Mar 30, 2009 12:49 am

Post by PJ. »

I like your case an will be considering in my night choice, but I believe I'm more comfortable with both a sens lynch or a myk lynch.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #1580 (isolation #112) » Mon Mar 30, 2009 9:31 am

Post by PJ. »

MYK claimed deputy? Ok I have a new plan of action..
Unvote:Vote:Dourgrim
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #1637 (isolation #113) » Mon Mar 30, 2009 6:49 pm

Post by PJ. »

BTW, I'm expecting SL to shot herself tonight or we lynch her tomorrow.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #1649 (isolation #114) » Tue Mar 31, 2009 7:58 am

Post by PJ. »

To Dour, SL vigging herself means she's not SK

If she doesn't we auto-lynch her. As vig to help the town she should shoot herself cause she can win if she's dead.

Also, If she's SK she has now lost. Cause she either kills herself or gets lynched tomorow so she can't reach her goal.

That's the most protown move now that we've reached massclaim stage. BB, ME, and Xotxm have claimed proveable role and are pretty close to confimred. Sens is most likely town. So we should prolly lynch Dour.

Actually...SL should shoot mykonian.

Vote:Dourgrim
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #1703 (isolation #115) » Tue Mar 31, 2009 11:02 pm

Post by PJ. »

Godfathers are normally. SKs are not.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #1705 (isolation #116) » Wed Apr 01, 2009 3:30 am

Post by PJ. »

I Digress
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #1714 (isolation #117) » Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:23 pm

Post by PJ. »

Lol Well, since Dour isn't posting anymore we might as well lynch him.(Pot. Kettle. Ect.)

Anyway PLAN

SL Shoots Self
Watcher Watches Gieff
Xtoxm Docs ME
Me cops Mykonian
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #1717 (isolation #118) » Thu Apr 02, 2009 12:47 am

Post by PJ. »

Then have her shoot Gieff...and I'll cop mykonian and BB with track sens again.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #1725 (isolation #119) » Thu Apr 02, 2009 5:21 am

Post by PJ. »

GIEFF wrote:
Xtoxm wrote:Panz, there's no point playing on the assumption SL will shoot herself. Do me or BB.
Would you please answer my question, and explain why you refuse to see why SL shooting herself is the best possible plan?
^5
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #1748 (isolation #120) » Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:16 pm

Post by PJ. »

k.. SL shoots herself then, let's lynch dour.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #1786 (isolation #121) » Tue Apr 07, 2009 12:25 am

Post by PJ. »

Umm...I got a guilty on you.. You had Zilla's beads in your back pocket. You also had Xtoxm's stuff to "remember her by".
Vote:Mykonian
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #1835 (isolation #122) » Wed Apr 08, 2009 4:50 pm

Post by PJ. »

Wow...Not caring about games should be my new strategy cause I pretty much had 2 of the 3 scum day 1.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”