Mafia Scum
LoudmouthLee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3 (isolation #0) » Sun Feb 27, 2005 4:03 am

Post by LoudmouthLee »

Random
vote: Riven

By the way, quick introduction.. I'm LML, played most of my games on the GL and Scum Chat. Good luck and have fun everyone.
"LML = Mafia God" - Pie Is Good
"LML returns, plays one game, wins a Scummie, then leaves again!" - Primate
LoudmouthLee
LoudmouthLee
Mafia Scum
LoudmouthLee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #17 (isolation #1) » Sun Feb 27, 2005 11:51 am

Post by LoudmouthLee »

Well... look at this. Seems like nothing has changed. Coron still has a hard-on for me.. now all we need is Uraj :)

Anyway, I will admit, first and foremost, that I WAS at MoS's house last night. The reasons, however, I will not disclose (I really, really don't want to give the Mafia an advantage this early)

Take that as you may... but if you're just looking for someone to lynch, I'm not the right person.

If you still feel a need to bandwagon to me, that'll be fine. Even if your partner was alive, you'll see that I'm not just at MoS's house, but EVERYONE'S house. (It's the part of the drawback of my role)

Until then...
LoudmouthLee
LoudmouthLee
Mafia Scum
LoudmouthLee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #20 (isolation #2) » Sun Feb 27, 2005 12:05 pm

Post by LoudmouthLee »

Fine! FINE!

I'm Krusty the Clown. My role is as this: I am broadcast into everyone's home during the night (AKA: Why I made my comment about the neighborhood watch)

As for my strength, we can wait for that. I just hope you don't make a mistake and lynch me before we (and before you question my 'we', the town) does some damage.
LoudmouthLee
LoudmouthLee
Mafia Scum
LoudmouthLee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #23 (isolation #3) » Sun Feb 27, 2005 1:16 pm

Post by LoudmouthLee »

halfpint wrote:LML, your explanation of why you were at MoS's house doesn't explain how MoS died. You were the
only
one there. If you didn't kill him (which you haven't denied yet BTW), how do you propose he died then?
Again, very true. Again, if you need to know...

Yes, I killed MoS.

Every night, I had to look for a specific character. If I find that character, I kill him. Lets just say I got very lucky night one. You will, unfortunately, not see another kill out of me. Again, any cop can feel free to investigate me. I have nothing to hide.

RIP: Sideshow Bob, Mafia Scum = MoS
LoudmouthLee
LoudmouthLee
Mafia Scum
LoudmouthLee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #27 (isolation #4) » Sun Feb 27, 2005 2:22 pm

Post by LoudmouthLee »

halfpint wrote:I'm happy with my vote.

He claims to have been broadcast to
every single house
last night looking for one specific person? This seems like an easy find for him then. Also, MoS was stabbed to death. So, LML came through the TV set and
stabbed
MoS?

One thing that bothers is his claim that MoS is Sideshow Bob. That information is not posted anywhere and is not verifiable. So, either he is telling the truth (which I think is unlikely) or
he
is Sideshow Bob and Krusty was given to him as a safe claim.
I do broadcast in every single house.. I believe that's flavor for "If the neighborhood watch is looking at anyone's house, you'll be seen there"

PS: If you don't believe me, look for someone to dispute Krusty. There are many more evil characters than Krusty on Simpsons. I'm not a fan and I can think of *5* off the top of my head.
I'm sorry that we cannot verify the info I provided. I have/had the ability to visit anyone's house (in my clown car... nice flavor, Mod) to see if that person is Sideshow Bob. If it is, I'm a vig. Otherwise (for now and the rest of the game), I'm just a simple vanilla townie.
LoudmouthLee
LoudmouthLee
Mafia Scum
LoudmouthLee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #33 (isolation #5) » Sun Feb 27, 2005 7:18 pm

Post by LoudmouthLee »

Believe me today, and see if there is another kill of the same fashion.

Let me really help out halfpint, since it seems that she is very intent on lynching me:

A) I know what a safe claim is... but do you think, in a mini, there would be a scum with a safe claim? I doubt it.

B) I basically told you that I am being televised on everyone's TV. I am Krusty. The most popular television show in Springfield.

I'll tell you this... let me live tonight. See if there's ever another kill in that same fashion (that is, of course, unless the mafia can mask kills). It won't happen.

Trust me tonight. That's all I ask. You will not see another kill out of me.

I cannot believe this. I kill a scum and now I get badgered. Reminds me of Magician's Mafia.

PS: IMHO, Krusty is a major character on The Simpsons. Not having him in a Mafia game would be like not having Quagmire in a Family Guy Mafia.
LoudmouthLee
LoudmouthLee
Mafia Scum
LoudmouthLee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #35 (isolation #6) » Sun Feb 27, 2005 7:24 pm

Post by LoudmouthLee »

Mod, please forgive me if this gets a bit close to role quoting.

My role IS an extremely powerful role. I'm a oneshot vig for a certain scum member, Sideshow Bob. The drawback, however, is that due to my Television persona, I will be apparent at everyone's house, due to the nature of my television show.

I do, however, travel around in my clown car every night in search of my former partner, Sideshow Bob, who I know is a member of the scum group. If I find him, I vig him. Otherwise, nothing happens. But, I'm still at risk for being seen by the watch.

Basically, the way to offset my powerful role is exactly this - I would probably get lynched the second I got caught searching for someone. I got lucky. I hit on scum.

Look. Lynch me, lynch against the town. I did my job already. I eliminated one of the scum. That's really all I have to say about that.
LoudmouthLee
LoudmouthLee
Mafia Scum
LoudmouthLee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #41 (isolation #7) » Mon Feb 28, 2005 2:35 am

Post by LoudmouthLee »

Y'all might as well lynch me now.

Hey mod, that REALLY wasn't cool.
LoudmouthLee
LoudmouthLee
Mafia Scum
LoudmouthLee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #43 (isolation #8) » Mon Feb 28, 2005 4:15 am

Post by LoudmouthLee »

Defend myself how, baby? The mod did not have that info up when he went to day. Instead, he ADDS it after I make my claim. Granted, I might have gotten lynched anyway, but that just puts a bad taste in my mouth. Anyway... go scum. Sorry I hit one of yours night one.

Lynch all liars.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”