Mini 798 - Unreal Tournament Mafia (OVER)

Wizardcat
Wizardcat
Goon
Wizardcat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #45 (isolation #0) » Sun May 24, 2009 8:46 am

Post by Wizardcat »

Woo, I have shields! Hey, everyone.
forbiddanlight wrote:

My weapon also has a targetless altfire.

I guess it could do something different.
Honestly, clearing someone based on weaponry is a HORRIBLE HORRIBLE idea.
I'm agreeing with this.
Claim the location of the health pod. Send the obvtowns there, or in the case of a health pod trigger being in the game, send the obvscums in.
How do you propose we do that? We can't make anyone go anwhere and we can't even tell where anyone is.
[align=center][color=purple][i]"The dogs of war are nothing compared to the cats."[/i][/color][/align]
Wizardcat
Wizardcat
Goon
Wizardcat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #252 (isolation #1) » Tue May 26, 2009 8:32 am

Post by Wizardcat »

Why in the nine hells are there both two corpses and 11 pages this soon into the game? I mean, damn, guys.

Now, to actually read and not skim what you all have said/done. As for my absence, blame it on the wonderfully addicting Team Fortress 2. Apparently, I'm a great Medic in it.
[align=center][color=purple][i]"The dogs of war are nothing compared to the cats."[/i][/color][/align]
Wizardcat
Wizardcat
Goon
Wizardcat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #259 (isolation #2) » Tue May 26, 2009 9:55 am

Post by Wizardcat »

'Kay, read the thread. This, in particular, made me pause.
Isaac wrote:This makes no sense. We aren't talking about ammo charges here, we're talking about the fact that shooting does permanent damage to a player putting them closer to a lynch. Therefore, your impulsive shooting of Ortolon is JUST AS BAD.
I'd like to point out that there are multiple ways to recover health AND shields. Why the agression and/or worry? Seems a little forced to me.

Anywho, we now move onto Xyl's facepalm-worthy antics. While he's acting in an incredibly anti-town manner and is about to responsible for yet another (probably town) dead player, I do believe that our friend with the hard-to-pronouce username is town. Note, I want you to drop the sniper rifle and I will not hesitate to fire upon you if you refuse. On that note, kuribo, can you put down your weapon, as well? I'd rather no one be able to one-shot another player.

General impressions (if you're not on there, you're probably neutral/give conflicting impressions/have no read on you/have no clue about):

Town-y: Forbiddan and Kairyuu

Scummy: orto and veerus

Pre-Post Edit:
Damnit, Xyl.

Also, why the hell am I now missing 50 Shields? Looks like scum have an invisibility-like ability. I was afraid of that. :?

Wait a minute... that's a nice big fat mod error (had you in the wrong location). Fixing. - Tar
Wizardcat
Wizardcat
Goon
Wizardcat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #274 (isolation #3) » Tue May 26, 2009 3:26 pm

Post by Wizardcat »

Scum
Your logic is totally irrefutable.
Reasons for calling extremely lurky players town are...
They're townier than you, that's for sure.
You appear to be oblivious to the fact that you actually gained 50 shields in the last damage count. Did your "rage" points not work the way you expected?
Look at the 'Zeroth' damage count, scum. I had +100 Shields. Now, I have +50. I hope you can do the math.
Also why does Wizardcat gain shields every new damage count even though the maximum is supposedly 150? Not sure how that works but why would he be staying on the shield anyway?
I'm in a location with a shields replenishing power-up.

Actually
read the thread
before posting again. Thanks.
Fire: ortolan
Wizardcat
Wizardcat
Goon
Wizardcat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #275 (isolation #4) » Tue May 26, 2009 3:29 pm

Post by Wizardcat »

EBWOP: Now I'm back to +100 shields, as per a Mod error, it seems. See Tar's note in my post higher in the page.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”