ConsonantM
ConsonantM
Goon
ConsonantM
Goon
Goon

Post Post #850 (ISO) » Wed Jul 22, 2009 11:52 pm

Post by ConsonantM »

A quick look shows me that most quotes were addressing Xyl. While Sam had voted Phoebus, he had been expressing serious doubts about Xyl and had shown an extreme willingness to lynch Xyl.

I dislike Cateraction's quick-hammer/turnaround, but i am seeing it less and less as a scum move. "Just want the game to be over"-->Wanting 2 lynch the last scum/wanting 2 hammer someone not a member of a two-man scum team.

Reck was suspicious of Xyl for almost the entire game.

Scot was leaning in his last post towards lynching Xyl.

Xyl, all the evidence i have points 2 u.

Every bandwagon.
Every night-kill.

Every single scrap of my body, every bit of my gut, every single fiber of my body, says that u r scum.

i am sorry, the rest of the town. Truly am. U should all kno who i am hammering. i want 2 get it right. i want 2 win this game. And i dont want 2 b wrong.

So if i am, my apologies. i hope u can 4give me 4 this, but it's over now, 1 way or the other.

Vote: Xyl
The Consonant Cult shall live again! :D
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #851 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2009 5:08 am

Post by OhGodMyLife »

Vote Count:
2 to lynch

Xylthixlm: 2 (cateraction, ConsonantM)
cateraction: 1 (Xylthixlm)

Not Voting: 0

It ends where it began. The police find the two men in Central Park, standing over the body of an old man, Xylthixlm. ConsonantM is shaking uncontrollably as the police hold him for questioning, while the immigrant cateraction is more stoic but still obviously worried. As detectives grill the two survivors, the lead investigator is looking through Xylthixlm's personal belongings. There's nothing in the way of identification, but there is a picture in his wallet of a pretty young Mediterranean girl, whose face became famous earlier in the week when it was flashed on the evening news bruised and broken.

I've been trying to nail this guy for twenty damn years, thinks the detective, and a couple of nobodies on the street managed to take him down? Typical.

Xylthixlm -
Brooklyn Mafia Godfather
- Lynched Day Six

cateraction -
Town Vanilla
- Survives

ConsonantM -
Town Vanilla
- Survives

Town Wins!

Thanks to everyone for playing and replacing, and a very special thanks to Pyromaniac for the late game replacement. Post-game commentary is encouraged. Roles and night actions coming soon.
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #852 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2009 5:14 am

Post by OhGodMyLife »

ROLE PMS:

Your knuckles turn to white as you grasp the armrests of your chair, and the blood drains from your face. The television is frozen on the image of a young girl, dead in Central Park. Your granddaughter. Somebody will pay for this.

Xylthixlm, you are the
Godfather
of the
Brooklyn Mafia
. Because of your high community standing any investigation on you will return a result of innocent. You are also so wily that you will be able to evade the first attempt made on your life. Your partner in crime is XXXX, mafia Encryptor

Your group may perform one kill every night, and the player performing the kill must be specified. As the Godfather, you have final say on who dies and who carries out the act.

You win when your faction controls a majority of the town or nothing can prevent the same.
The phone rings just as you sit down for dinner, and the caller ID identifies your uncle. You waste no time answering. His voice is quivering with barely controlled rage. This is one of those days when you remind yourself how lucky you are not to be his enemy. Grab your things, he says. We're going to Manhattan.

Lowell
Rhinox, you are an
Encryptor
in the
Brooklyn Mafia
. Using your skill with ciphers you enable your team to communicate during the day phase as long as you are alive. Your partner in crime is XXXX, mafia Godfather.

Your group may perform one kill every night, and the player performing the kill must be specified. The Godfather has the final say on who dies and who carries out the act.

You win when your faction controls a majority of the town or nothing can prevent the same.
The phone rings, interrupting dinner with your family. Grunting with impatience, you pick it up. Boss, you gotta get me out of here, says the voice on the other end of the line. Valentino's dead, some do-gooder shot him, and now I'm locked up. Slamming the phone back into the cradle, you finish your meal and excuse yourself. Don't wait up for me honey, you say, I've got business to attend to. I'll be back in two days.

lazarusmoth
Pyromaniac, you are a
Commuter
and a member of the
Bronx Mafia
. Every even numbered night you take the subway home to be with your family, meaning you can not be night killed. Your partners in crime are XXXX and XXXX, mafia goons.

Your group may perform one kill every night, and the player performing that kill must be specified. As the highest ranking mafia member, you have the final say over who dies and who performs the action.

You're toweling off after a shower when you notice the flashing light on the motel phone that indicates you have a message. You pick up the receiver and hit the button. Pack your things, says the gruff voice you recognize as your boss. We're going to Manhattan, and we're going to need some muscle.

marc.six
Phoebus, you are a
Goon
in the
Bronx Mafia
, a cog in the criminal machinery. Your orders are to take control of this neighborhood, and you don't question your orders. Your partners in crime are XXXX, mafia Commuter, and XXXX, mafia Goon.

Your group may perform one kill every night, and the player performing that kill must be specified. The Commuter is the highest ranking member of your organization, and as such has final say on who gets killed and who does the killing.

As you step out into the crisp evening air of Manhattan you rub your wrists and thank your lucky stars for a boss who was willing to put up your bail. The faraway look in your eyes earns you a smack on the back of the head from him. Don't look so relieved, he says. We've got work to do.

sam.samhorn, you are a
Goon
in the
Bronx Mafia
, a dependable yet disposable underling perfect for the dirtier aspects of criminal life like chopping up murder victims and putting them through a meat grinder. Your partners in crime are XXXX, mafia Commuter, and XXXX, mafia Goon.

Your group may perform one kill every night, and the player performing that kill must be specified. The Commuter is the highest ranking member of your organization, and as such has final say on who gets killed and who does the killing.

This violence is enough to make your blood boil. In your day the force didn't suppress news about the murder of a teenage girl, they broadcast it loud and clear and the community made sure the perps had nowhere to hide. This time you're angry enough to do something about it yourself.

Papa Zito, you are a
1-shot Vigilante
, a decommissioned police officer with a ten year old service gun and something to prove. On any night of the game you may submit a night kill, but you may only do so once.

You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated.
As you watch the news all you can think is that this is the kind of violence you thought you left behind in the Middle East. Your combat training, and your temper, won't let you sit idly by while the community you live in goes the way of the Iraq War.

DizzyIzzyB13
scotmany12, you are a
1-shot Vigilante
, a veteran of the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan who is not ready to quietly accept the criminal element moving into your neighborhood. On any night of the game you may submit a night kill, but you may only do so once.

All you can manage is a sigh of resignation when you get the news about the murders in Central Park. Organized crime, thats what the chief said. Well, you'll deal with that when you're on the clock.

Kise, you are an
Odd-Night Cop
. You used to work a full schedule, but because of budget cuts you haven't been working so many hours lately. Every odd numbered night you may investigate one player, learning whether they are innocent or guilty.

You put the phone back in the cradle after a third attempt to get through to your friend finds only his answering machine. There's no confirmation, but you know in your gut that he was one of those bodies found in the park today. He was in way over his head with this neighborhood watch thing, and so are you.

xRECKONERx, you are a
Roleblocker
, a volunteer in the neighborhood watch without a firearm license. Each night you may target a player and taser them, knocking them out of commission for the night and preventing them from taking any action.

You can't turn off the TV fast enough. This kind of violence makes you sick, and dipping into your own stash is the only thing that can take the edge off. Right here in your own neighborhood, too. But maybe there is a way that you can help.

inHimshallibe, you are a
Roleblocker
, a drug pusher with a heart of gold. Each night you can target a player and get them so hopped up on pills that they can't take any action.

Summer is usually the best time to be a panhandler in New York. In the winter all you're worried about is finding somewhere warm to sleep. But with the rash of killings in the park you're too scared to even think about sleeping now.

Lamont_Cranston, you are a
Vanilla Townie
, powerless but for your voice and your vote.

You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated.d.
Trying to make it as an actor in New York is a hard life, but after seeing the latest story on the news you're thankful to at least have that. Maybe you'll take a few days off from those late night parties. The agents will still be around next week, you can meet them then.

ConsonantM, you are a
Vanilla Townie

Mom tried to tell you that the city was dangerous. Don't move there, she said. Stay here and tend the farm with your father, she said. New York City is nothing but drugs and violence, she said. Well, its looking more and more like she was right.

BloodCovenent, you are a
Vanilla Townie

As a window washer on one of the high rises bordering the park, you could see all of the police activity there today, and it has you worried. Turning on the news when you got home has only confirmed your fears.

cateraction, you are a
Vanilla Townie

OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #853 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2009 5:23 am

Post by OhGodMyLife »

NIGHT ACTIONS:

Night One

xRECKONERx blocks Xylthixlm
inHimshallibe blocks Papa Zito
DizzyIzzyB13 kills Lamont_Cranston
Papa Zito kills inHimshallibe (failed, roleblocked)
Rhinox kills Papa Zito on behalf of the Brooklyn Mafia
sam.samhorn kills BloodCovenent on behalf of the Bronx Mafia

Night Two

xRECKONERx blocks Phoebus (fails, roleblocked)
inHimshallibe blocks xRECKONERx
Xylthixlm kills inHimshallibe on behalf of the Brooklyn Mafia
sam.samhorn kills Rhinox on behalf of the Bronx Mafia

Night Three

xRECKONERx blocks sam.samhorn
Xylthixlm kills sam.samhorn on behalf of the Brooklyn Mafia

Night Four

xRECKONERx blocks lazarusmoth
Xylthixlm kills xRECKONERx on behalf of the Brooklyn Mafia
lazarusmoth kills cateraction on behalf of the Bronx Mafia (fails, roleblocked)

Night Five

Xylthixlm kills scotmany12 on behalf of the Brooklyn Mafia
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #854 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2009 5:26 am

Post by BloodCovenent »

GG guys, GG!

Word, good job Conso and Cater! Wish i was able to stick around past Night 1 though. Thanks for modding OGML! Looking forward to another one? Yes, I am!
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #855 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2009 5:28 am

Post by BloodCovenent »

Dude, Reckoner, some awesome night actions there buddy!
Pyromaniac
Pyromaniac
Goon
Pyromaniac
Goon
Goon

Post Post #856 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2009 5:52 am

Post by Pyromaniac »

I was actually following this game, so I used those 3 hours for planning. I though there were 2 Brooklyn mafia. I thought cateraction/xyl. Looking back, it would have been better to lynch a townie and nk scum. Then I would have hopefully been able to convince the townie to lynch himself for a "tie", or he would stumble across no lynch. Thanks for modding, OGML.
Papa Zito
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #857 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2009 6:02 am

Post by Papa Zito »

Yay town!
OGML wrote:inHimshallibe blocks Papa Zito
Papa Zito kills inHimshallibe (failed, roleblocked)
Lulz.
Kappa
Just Monika
Age is a very high price to pay for maturity.
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #858 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2009 6:04 am

Post by BloodCovenent »

oh gosh, that sucks. haha!
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #859 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2009 6:23 am

Post by scotmany12 »

Great job Consonant. You really won the game.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #860 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2009 6:26 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

Holy shit, did I really hit scum every night with my roleblocks?

:)

See? I told you on D1 that Xylth was scum ;)
green shirt thursdays
Xylthixlm
Xylthixlm
!xmafia win
Xylthixlm
!xmafia win
!xmafia win

Post Post #861 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2009 6:37 am

Post by Xylthixlm »

gg. I attracted way too much bad attention. Having my partner nk'd didn't help. By the last two days winning was a huge long shot.

BTW, reread day 5, you'll find it amusing - I was telling the truth the whole time, except the bit about not being scum. Pyro's result really was impossible.

My last good chance to win was night 4 - if both my and pyro's kills had gone through on different people, I could have gotten the lynch on pyro for a win.
#mafia@irc.globalgamers.net

"Xyl was completely berserk" -dramonic
"Xyl's ruthless policy lynching won the game." -Vi
Xylthixlm
Xylthixlm
!xmafia win
Xylthixlm
!xmafia win
!xmafia win

Post Post #862 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2009 6:39 am

Post by Xylthixlm »

Oh, and inHim correctly identified all five scum in one post...

BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #863 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2009 6:46 am

Post by BloodCovenent »

Papa Zito
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #864 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2009 7:11 am

Post by Papa Zito »

So why was I killed then?
Kappa
Just Monika
Age is a very high price to pay for maturity.
cateraction
cateraction
Goon
cateraction
Goon
Goon

Post Post #865 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2009 7:16 am

Post by cateraction »

Nice work Conso and Reckoner. Fun game.
Town - 3-1-0
Scum - 1-3-0
3rd Party - 1-0-0
ConsonantM
ConsonantM
Goon
ConsonantM
Goon
Goon

Post Post #866 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2009 7:18 am

Post by ConsonantM »

:D

Yay!

Mod:

Got Mod Notes?
BC wrote:GG guys, GG!

Word, good job Conso and Cater!
Eh, quite personally, I don't think I was playing my best this game. I got two scum (Laz, Xyl), but otherwise, was off the entire game.
If you know my main, you'd know why that's not even close to my best.

Mm-hm. Reck definitely did a good job. (Anyone think of a title for him? With that many scum in a row, he deserves one. :P)

He not only blocked scum four times in a row, but also four DIFFERENT scum in a row.
Pyro wrote:I though there were 2 Brooklyn mafia.
We all did.

Well, 'cept Xyl, who knew otherwise.
I thought cateraction/xyl.
As did I, especially after cat switched to you, so I was kinda dumbfounded that the game was still going after your lynch.
Scot wrote:Great job Consonant. You really won the game.
Not really. All I did is look at the evidence that people like yourself had given. Vote Count Analysis, and the results of the night. ('Twas right on almost all accounts.) Who was night-killed.
All very basic stuff, fundamental tells. Besides a bit of gut, I had nothing more than those basic scum hunting tools to implicate Xyl. Nothing Xyl had done besides those tells (Rhinox vote pattern, for example, qualifies as a basic tell) implicated him.
I later found a bit more evidence (Rhinox siding with Xyl in his debate with me), but there wasn't much.
-Vote Count Analysis.
-Night Kill Analysis.
-Rhinox siding with Xyl.
-Gut.

Nothing more.

Nothing Cateraction had done, besides my gut town read on him, implicated him. What patterns existed pointed to him being Bronx, proven false later on. The hammer made me think Brooklyn, but when the game continued on, that became doubtful to me. I was shocked when I saw the Brooklyn Night-Kills almost all thought that cateraction was town, indicating cateraction wouldn't night-kill them.

-Vote Count Analysis showed him to not be Brooklyn.
-Night Kill Analysis showed that he was very doubtfully Brooklyn.
-Gut Town Read.

Like I said, I was working from the vote count analysis, and the night-kills.

There was almost nothing more than that.
Reck wrote:Holy shit, did I really hit scum every night with my roleblocks?
Yea, you should get a title for that. ;)
See? I told you on D1 that Xylth was scum
Told you D1 that Kise was town and that Laz was scum. :)
Xyl wrote:My last good chance to win was night 4 - if both my and pyro's kills had gone through on different people, I could have gotten the lynch on pyro for a win.
If both kills had gone through, leaving us with four alive, it'd be clear to us that there'd be one of each mafia left, and we'd have to no-lynch (or purposefully lynch a townie for Prisoner's Dilemma, but, who'd want to do that?), so, not really, Xyl.
Oh, and inHim correctly identified all five scum in one post...
Well, his list didn't include sam, although the only reason was off of gut.

But that post was one of the most important in the game: It showed why Cateraction wouldn't be scum (As InHim was thinking Cat to be town), and showed Xyl/Rhinox as scum. It, well, also showed two Bronx in the list (and another who just barely got off of it) as well.
ConsonantM
ConsonantM
Goon
ConsonantM
Goon
Goon

Post Post #867 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2009 7:22 am

Post by ConsonantM »

Obv. Town, suspicions. My guess, at least.

Hey, scum, mind QT links if ya have 'em, quoting PM's if ya don't?
Cateraction wrote:Nice work Conso and Reckoner. Fun game.
Eh, like I said, I could've done better.
And while I had fun, this wasn't as much fun as I could've had. (Can't say why; instant-main-outage stuff.) A great game, and the mechanic definitely kept me around in such a way to contribute, but like I said, far from my best.
Still good, still fun, though. ;)
Xylthixlm
Xylthixlm
!xmafia win
Xylthixlm
!xmafia win
!xmafia win

Post Post #868 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2009 7:28 am

Post by Xylthixlm »

ConsonantM wrote:If both kills had gone through, leaving us with four alive, it'd be clear to us that there'd be one of each mafia left, and we'd have to no-lynch (or purposefully lynch a townie for Prisoner's Dilemma, but, who'd want to do that?), so, not really, Xyl.
If town nolynches, then I would
not
shoot Pyro; I'd shoot someone else. Then one of two things happens:
  • Pyro shoots me or the person I shoot, we go to 1-1-1. Townie either acts as kingmaker, or tries to get a prisoner's dilemma and loses because I'm kill immune.
  • Pyro shoots the other townie. It's me vs Pyro, I win because I'm kill immune.
So, if two night kills had gone through, there would have been no chance left for town to win; it would be me vs Pyro, with town as kingmaker.

That's why I killed xRECKONERx; I had to get rid of the roleblocker to create the chance for town to be stuck with a no-win. His views were totally irrelevant.

Xylthixlm
Xylthixlm
!xmafia win
Xylthixlm
!xmafia win
!xmafia win

Post Post #869 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2009 7:32 am

Post by Xylthixlm »

It would have worked, too, if not for that meddling roleblocker.

ConsonantM
ConsonantM
Goon
ConsonantM
Goon
Goon

Post Post #870 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2009 7:54 am

Post by ConsonantM »

My Highlights:
ConsM wrote:Our setup looks something like this:

2 Mafia A,
2 Mafia B,
0-1 Serial Killer,
2-3 1-shot vigs,
0-2 roleblockers,
1-2 cops,
2-5 vanilla townies.
Heh. Replace the Serial Killer with a Mafia B member, and this is very close to accurate.
I also nailed the fact that OGML would include a pairing or two this game (two roleblockers, two 1-shot vigs). :)
ConsM wrote:My choices for a lynch:

lazarusmoth (active lurking, bandwagonning),
Rhinox (hasn't contributed much, other than the case against Izzy),
Xylthixlm (There are many at least attempted cases against Xyl. i definitely need to look into them a bit more.),
and Phoebus (general lack of content, possibly active lurking. Phoe did declare himself V/LA a while ago, though).
Heh. Got 4 scum. :)
Didn't get Sam, due to a town read, though.
ConsM wrote:4 a 1-man scum team, i'd think either Laz or Xyl would be it,
Heh. Got Xyl as the last Brooklyn way back then.
ConsM wrote:2: Two r scum. 1 Brooklyn, 1 Bronx, making the Bronx Mafia faction (of 2 goons so far) larger.
We have a ml today. Xyl/Pyro die. If correct, then it will b down 2 the other 2, and which is decided upon as the last member of the other mafia faction. If wrong and the pro-town player of the 3 is lynched, then either the scum cross-shoot, or we r left in a Prisoner's Dilemma situation.
-If wrong, then the next most probable scenario is Xyl is a lone scum member. About 30% on this.
30 later became far larger. ;)
ConsonantM
ConsonantM
Goon
ConsonantM
Goon
Goon

Post Post #871 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:02 am

Post by ConsonantM »

Xyl: Pyro was also NK-immune every other night. The night the kill was blocked was 4.
You don't shoot Pyro N5, the 1-1-1 situation happens.
The kill against him would've failed due to that (being N6, where he would be immune), and it'd become clear to me when nobody died in the night phase in a PD situation that both scum are nk-immune and that town has lost. (Sure, going into night again would mean that you'd win, but, well, what would you have thought if your kill against Pyro failed? Would you try again? Or would you conclude that Pyro was ALSO NK-immune, given your own role PM?)

Heh. All-in-all, this was a very excellent game. We definitely had some good play from players all-around.
Xylthixlm
Xylthixlm
!xmafia win
Xylthixlm
!xmafia win
!xmafia win

Post Post #872 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:04 am

Post by Xylthixlm »

Well, at the time I was assuming Pyro was another goon.

ConsonantM
ConsonantM
Goon
ConsonantM
Goon
Goon

Post Post #873 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:25 am

Post by ConsonantM »

Heh.

Theoretical Question:

After the failed night-kill, what would you be thinking?

Me?
Hypo-M wrote:Great. Juuuuuuuuust great.
So you're both NK-immune scum, no?
Well, that sucks.
Come on, you know it's true. There's just no way you no-killed, and I am not immune to night-kills.

Why?

No Kill. If the other faction kills me, you two are both left alive. Scum Best-case scenario: Scum draw. Scum Worst case scenario: You two endgame each other, Rocks Fall, Everyone Dies, nobody wins draw.

No Kill. The other faction kills you. You're NK-immune and live, though. We're right back where we started, three alive in day, two scum, yadda, yadda, does nothing at all.

Hence, you wouldn't no-kill.

I'm alive, so you didn't night-kill me.
And if you were, 'tis equally bad.

Hypo-Kill me. Other scum hypo-kills me as well/no kills/kills you yet you're NK-immune. Two scum alive. Scum Best-case scenario: Scum draw. Scum Worst case scenario: You two endgame each other, Rocks Fall, Everyone Dies, nobody wins draw.

So, of course, in your mind, the best option is to night-kill your opposing scum faction.

Kill them. Other scum either targets the pro-town player (an auto-lose in your eyes), or no-kills; either way, you're left alive and win. Or so, you'd think. In reality, it comes out to exactly what happened: no deaths, we're back where we started.

We could do this an infinite number of nights, or we can end it today.
Now, quite personally, neither Laz/Pyro nor Phoe have played spectacularly, but Sam has,
Compared to Xyl's and Rhinox's play, both not the best they could be.

Also, three versus two.

Hence, I believe that as it is now impossible for me to win, due to two NK-immune scum in a would-be Prisoner's Dilemma, I will chose the faction that I believe is most worthy of victory.
Vote: Xyl
Yea. If I were alive, you still would've lost, Xyl.
ConsonantM
ConsonantM
Goon
ConsonantM
Goon
Goon

Post Post #874 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:32 am

Post by ConsonantM »

(By the way, my solution to Prisoner's Dilemma regardless of NK-immunity is to always shoot the opposite scum. Shooting town leaves myself open for the other scum to NK-me [auto-lose], or nk the town as well [best: scum draw. Worst: RFED, NW draw]. Shooting no one leaves the opposite scum to shoot town [best: scum draw. Worst: RFED, NW draw], shoot no one [we go back into day], or shoot me [auto-lose for me].
While shooting the opposite scum leaves me far less vulnerable.
If they no-kill, I win.
If they kill the pro-town player, I win.
If they night-kill me, then it doesn't matter if I no-kill or kill town; I still have lost.
And I'd rather a town win than an opposing scum faction win.)

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”