Mini 850: Werewolves in the WAMB! - Game Over!

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4 (isolation #0) » Fri Sep 18, 2009 10:27 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Finally!

Vote: Raskol

He always have that hellish music loud, and I can't sleep well!
Taking a long break from mafia games.

In honor of Erika Furudo, my first scum win (Umineko Mafia).
Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #13 (isolation #1) » Fri Sep 18, 2009 6:08 pm

Post by Snow_Bunny »

No, it was a joke of the game theme... ¬_¬

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #15 (isolation #2) » Fri Sep 18, 2009 6:51 pm

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Of course not. A joke stops being funny after you explain it.

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #38 (isolation #3) » Sat Sep 19, 2009 4:37 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Looker wrote:Yay! Everybody's here! Now it's on to investigation! Let's begin!

Group One:

Toro, Confid, DeeJayCee

Group Two:

Slepz, Banana, Lewar, Boling, Snow,
Raskol
, Looker

Group Three:

Cirdua, Lowell

Who's the scum in your group?!?
I swear officer! From Raskol's apartment there were coming some strange wolf-howling sounds. I'm scared!!!!

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #45 (isolation #4) » Sat Sep 19, 2009 5:46 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Well, this is a theme game, so it's funnier if you put some spice to it, some role playing. And I know lying is bad (it is one of my scum markers), but joking (which usually needs some innocent lies) is not (and specially if we are still so early in the game).

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #48 (isolation #5) » Sat Sep 19, 2009 6:04 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

For me, any game that has fluff is a theme game. And thus, it can be rp a bit. Geez, stop being boring! Have fun! *gives a bottle of vodka to Raskol*

@lewarcher: I agree with Raskol on it. And chances are, if a player have a good bandwagon (let's say, 4 or 5 votes), scums are already on it.

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #78 (isolation #6) » Sat Sep 19, 2009 3:39 pm

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Looker is drawing my mafia radar... As someone else said, it could be a easy rolefish early on. And his jumping votes do not help him either.

FOS: Looker

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #100 (isolation #7) » Sun Sep 20, 2009 12:23 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Raskol wrote: Snow Bunny is guilty of much the same thing imo...unless her vote on me is really serious, in which case her lack of a vote for Looker is understandable.
I don't like to throw votes around. I only vote when I have certain degree of suspiciousness on one player. And the vote on you is not serious, and for that same reason I don't find the need to take it off. But, if you are so scared of my vote, then I'll remove it.
Unvote

banana 563 wrote:
Snow_Bunny wrote:Looker is drawing my mafia radar... As someone else said, it could be a easy rolefish early on. And his jumping votes do not help him either.

FOS: Looker
Buddying with Fido.

Unvote, Vote: Snow
So, now, agreeing with someone is buddying... Right. I could say something for the like, for example, that you are defending Looker, but we know that isn't true. But if we apply your logic, it could be true.
Looker wrote: Snow's Post 78 - So would you say you agree with everything that's been said? Because that's all this post was, a regurgitation.
Is
your vote on Raskol random? Hmmm.... :shock:
No, I don't agree with everything that's been said. I say what I meant in my post, and I believe it was clear enough. Do you read a "I agree with everything that's been said"? I don't think so. And yes, my vote on Raskol was random, but it seems that some people get afraid for having one vote on them, as if lynching scares them. And you know what players fear lynching? Scum!
Raskol wrote:Throwing suspicion at someone without being willing to vote for them is scummy, unless you're only not voting for them because your vote is seriously on someone else.
No, it's not. Throwing suspicion at first is a good way to see how people react. It might not be even real suspicions, just a good-timed bluff. You know, there's a reason terms like fos and igmeoy were coined. Just because your kind of play is straightforward doesn't mean we all should play like that. Now, voting as if there was no tomorrow, that's scummy. Wanting to lynch players that haven't even started the game, that's scummy.
Looker wrote:@ Cirdua- Some snippy comments...? Shit, I don't know. Are you trying to provoke me or something? Nobody's trying to get DJC killed, we're just trying to keep him from being forgotten, and we needed a vote from you so you wouldn't slink down into lurkdom. And...well...damn, that's it, dude. That was a shitty reason for you to vote me...
Of course no one is trying to get DJC killed, except for you (look at post 19, 54 and more clearly in 69). Vote him to keep him from being forgotten? That's like the lamest reasons of all!

Also, you posted some groups based on, I don't know, something. But later you said the groups were useless. Then, what was the point of that? Trying to look pro-town in front of everyone?
Looker wrote:O. That wasn't the case. Raskol voted Lowell for not posting and I didn't want to be the only one not voting and not being voted for, which I was at that point, so I voted.
I doubt it'll be that easy to catch scum
, Boling, but we can always dream. Keep hope alive, right?
More like a compliment to scum play. Don't like that comment.
Looker wrote:
Scum? (Y or N)

Toro
ConfidAnon
DJ C
Yet again, you include DJC in the discussion when he (or for the matter his replacement) hasn't even posted. It seems you have some sort of fixation with him. If I can theorize a bit, and stretch things another bit, he's your scum partner, and you want to bus him so you can look like the town mayor. Oh, and I say scum partner because now I'm really convinced there's something scummy in your play. And more after seeing your latest posts when your reaction is kind of... angry. This is a game, have fun. The only reason you could get angry is that there's a big chance that you are losing, and again, who fear lynches? Scum!

And so, for the aforementioned reasons, and as well for the reasons previously stated in my past post, I'll have to
Vote: Looker

Vote Count
Accurate to Post 116
Looker
(5) - BolingBroke, Cirdua, lewarcher82, Slepz, Snow_Bunny
ConfidAnon
(2) - Raskol, Toro
DeeJayCee's Replacement
(1) - Looker
Snow_Bunny
(1) - banana 563
Toro
(1) - Lowell

Not Voting
(2) - DJC, ConfidAnon

7 to Lynch

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #101 (isolation #8) » Sun Sep 20, 2009 12:24 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Btw, my post was made at the time of post 90.

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #127 (isolation #9) » Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:27 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Looker wrote:O, and I wasn't trying to lynch DJC. I only wanted one vote on him.
Objection! This is clearly a contradiction, your honor. Here's the proof:
Looker wrote:But either way we're gonna have to do something about DJ C. We'll either have to replace him or
lynch
him.
(for those who haven't gotten it yet, the reference is to Phoenix Wright games).

Lies are scum markers. You lie, thus, using modus tollendo tolens, we have that Looker is scum. (Let's take the following example. We have P: Looker is town, and we have Q: town doesn't lie. Furthermore, we know that ~Q is true (Looker lied), then, we have, by modus tollendo toles, ~P (Looker is not town). Easy, isn't it?)

In conclusion, your case looks stronger and stronger in my eyes, Looker.

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #131 (isolation #10) » Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:55 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

LAL is indeed a very aggressive tactic, but it usually worths it. It's true that town CAN lie sometimes, but, if you don't have to hide anything, why would you lie? Only scums (well, and other antitown) need to use lies to blend in. And for that same reason, LAL has good results (unless of course, some erratic players, which I won't name, are in play... then it will have good results, only that some lynches will probably be scummy townies).

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #133 (isolation #11) » Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:01 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Do.Not.Say.That.Again.

No, really. That wouldn't be fun at all. And would probably make me never ever again play a game with JereIC. Unwarned jester take all the fun away, and it usually pisses off players.

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #149 (isolation #12) » Mon Sep 21, 2009 3:33 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

lewarcher82 wrote:Why does it say "Mafia Scum" under yours?

Ok, enough, JereIC, please, Modkill me.
May I ask why? If you don't like the game, you can always ask for a replacement.

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #164 (isolation #13) » Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:59 pm

Post by Snow_Bunny »

lewarcher82 wrote: I would like to know who else thinks these two sentences of mine make me scummy.
I have no problems in dying now, I am not a power role.
I do. Why? First, you claimed without being called to. Second, you think that only power roles are useful to town. ALL TOWNIES ARE USEFUL TO TOWN. Your way of thinking is too scummy, because scum usually feel threatened by power roles (well, because, only them can effectively lessen their chances of winning), not by vanilla townies.
lewarcher82 wrote:You are right Boling. We should try to forget about Looker right now. But the problem is that, since everyone has been speaking only about him (or maths, sorry LoL), it is quite hard to say who is scummy.
What? Why? Why, why, why? Why should we just forget about a player that has heavy suspicions over her?

I'm starting to think that lewarcher and looker are partners. First, lewarcher is trying to bus him to gain some pro-town points, but then when things got serious, he decided to take the chance presented by Boling to save his partner. It's just a theory right now, but please pay attention to it. Lewarcher's latest posts had too much scummy vibe on them, and paired with the whole "back off from looker" thing it makes sense, don't you think so?

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #194 (isolation #14) » Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:25 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

First of all, I have a request to make to the mod:

Mod: Please, find a replacement for lewarcher. The point of the game is playing it to win. If he can't take some pressure, he shouldn't ruin whatever side he is on. I want to play a fair game, not a game ruined by someone who just couldn't take the pressure. Thanks

Ok, that out, let's keep on with the game.
lewarcher82 wrote: A very interesting scenario would be the following: Lowell, Confid and perhaps Snow as scum.
lewarcher82 wrote:
FoS: Snow

Naturally, this scenario is coherent because I know I am town. And the only way I have to persuade you all that I am town is to get lynched. You want me to unvote myself? If I will do, I will probably vote Snow, becaus Looker's posts 178-179-181 almost convinced me he is not scum, after all.
More like omgus fos. You really have no reason (or at least you haven't posted it) to fos me other than my attack on you. Seems like someone doesn't know how to handle some pressure.
lewarcher82 wrote:
I beg all the townies to seriously consider what I have written abou Confid, the silent Lowell and Snow (how does she justify FoSing me and voting Looker?).
My, the rules of the game must have changed the 6 months I was away from this place. Why, last time I remember clearly that you could have more than one suspect at a time, but it seems that now is scummy to fos someone and vote for someone else. /sarcasm

Really? That's all you have to say against me? Pfft. Even a random vote has more bases than that.
Looker wrote:But seriously, can we please lynch DJ C now? It seems like we can't lynch anybody else, or is that just in poor form? Is it? Is it bad to lynch somebody who's not here (yet, hopefully)?
♪Mamma mia, here we go again♫

Your eagerness make me believe more and more that you are really scum.

My vote will stay with Looker for now, as I really want lewarcher out of the game. However, if that can't be done, I might as well just vote for him. A town lynch is better than an useless and scummy townie.

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #215 (isolation #15) » Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:54 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Looker wrote:Snow's Post 194 - I think it's kind of funny/weird that the moment you say you'll vote her, Snow steps up and says you should be replaced.
Don't twist my words. I find lewarcher scummy, but I also find him a liability to the game in general. A player that can make up his mind about if he should play or not just because he has some pressure is bad for the game. I'm happy with voting for any of you, as I think that you are scum buddies. But, I'd prefer to replace lewarcher and play a fairer game.

And, lewarcher, voting for yourself wasn't the issue I was asking a replacement for you. It was your attitude.

Also, lewarcher, would you mind explaining to all of us why do you find me scummy? Or it is pure omgus?

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #239 (isolation #16) » Thu Sep 24, 2009 3:08 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Looker wrote:And i'd hate to have to place a vote on you until your replacement showed up. not with
this
crowd.
Funny thing. Wasn't you voting on dj's replacement before he showed up?

And, lewarcher: of course I want to lynch you (not at all cost, but I want). Why, isn't it natural for town to lynch scum? Also, your fos is still more omgus than anything else, and that doesn't help your case.

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #254 (isolation #17) » Fri Sep 25, 2009 5:58 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

I'll translate:

Lewarcher: Look! You'r blowing up our cover!
Looker: But, but, I don't know what to do!
Lewarcher: Just let me bus you to take looks away from me. This way I'll make it to end game.
Looker: But I don't want to be lynched!

Or something like that. ;)

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #280 (isolation #18) » Sat Sep 26, 2009 3:10 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Looker, you will get modkilled for quoting your role pm... Great doc you have been, tiger.

And lewarcher, it is you who deserve further investigation. :P

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #572 (isolation #19) » Sun Oct 18, 2009 12:50 pm

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Wait, wait, werewolves won without even losing a member? What happened town!!!???

It's a shame I had to leave so early, but well.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”