Mini 903 - Owarai TV (Game over... who won?)

dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #14 (isolation #0) » Sat Jan 02, 2010 12:41 pm

Post by dramonic »

Dram is here :D
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #135 (isolation #1) » Wed Jan 06, 2010 3:12 pm

Post by dramonic »

Just wanted to say I'm FINALLY back from vacation.
Gonna read up and stuff :3
I'm a hoot
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #202 (isolation #2) » Sat Jan 09, 2010 4:30 pm

Post by dramonic »

finally up to date with this game!

Hell is caught scum
vote: Hell

I'm ambivalent about Starbuck and Raivann (although both would make for a weird combinaison)
Chau and Amished are strong town reads so far.
Raskol's vote on me makes no sense at ALL, considering I hadn't posted at the time, I fail to see what it was trying to accomplish. It wouldnt get a reaction, it wouldnt stop eventual lurking (since I'd need to post before I can be accused of that). It's an easy-lynch though.

FoS: Raskol
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #219 (isolation #3) » Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:39 am

Post by dramonic »

^scumpartner of the previously mentionned outed scum.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #223 (isolation #4) » Mon Jan 11, 2010 1:03 pm

Post by dramonic »

It's hasty and uninformed. Also I already had previous suspicions of you. This just reinforces it.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #226 (isolation #5) » Mon Jan 11, 2010 2:21 pm

Post by dramonic »

My previous suspicion is unrelated to your behaviour with Hell. It's more about your interaction with the Starbuck wagon that rubbed/scraped me the wrong way.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #229 (isolation #6) » Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:29 pm

Post by dramonic »

VP Baltar wrote:
dramonic wrote:My previous suspicion is unrelated to your behaviour with Hell. It's more about your interaction with the Starbuck wagon that rubbed/scraped me the wrong way.
Really? Because you seemed to be implying fairly directly that he is scum who was voting his partner for a bus.

If that's not what you were doing, then what was the need to put your comment immediately after his vote? Also, how likely do you think it is for Raivann to be scum with Hell when he did state his suspicion well before the wagon took off?
I'm not saying I dont believe they are scum together. I'm saying what first triggered my suspicion of Raivann is unrelated to Hell. They could very well be scum together, the fact he stated earlier suspicions is meaningless, at the very least until either one flips.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #232 (isolation #7) » Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:36 pm

Post by dramonic »

Amished wrote:... That doesn't make sense.

If Hell is town, what does that tell you about Raiv's suspicion?
If Hell is scum, now what does that tell you about Raiv's suspicion?

Then reverse it:

If Raiv is town, what does that tell you about his suspicion?
If Raiv is scum, what does that tell you about his suspicion?

I don't see a definitive answer for any of these that can't be counter-argumented rather easily.
Wether hell flips town or scum, I believe Raiv will flip scum. Meanwhile, I believe Hell will flip scum.

Call them mutually exclusive if you like.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #234 (isolation #8) » Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:57 pm

Post by dramonic »

Hell.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #236 (isolation #9) » Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:04 pm

Post by dramonic »

... no one's been hammered <<
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #253 (isolation #10) » Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:32 pm

Post by dramonic »

Now you are talking. It's a scummy action. Wether it be a slip or a newbmistake, let this be a lesson.
Now where's that rope?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #262 (isolation #11) » Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:28 am

Post by dramonic »

lol, I like Amished response ;P
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #275 (isolation #12) » Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:09 pm

Post by dramonic »

and that is the hammer?

To answer why I have a strong town-read , both your play remind me of earlier games I've played with you (well, with Amished, since the game I'm refering to for CC.com I replaced in post-mortem)
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #277 (isolation #13) » Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:27 pm

Post by dramonic »

inquisition is voting hell
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #278 (isolation #14) » Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:27 pm

Post by dramonic »

agh, nvm, he didnt unvote XP
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #332 (isolation #15) » Wed Jan 20, 2010 2:18 pm

Post by dramonic »

Now that hell has effectively flipped scum, I say we can lynch Rai.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #376 (isolation #16) » Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:48 pm

Post by dramonic »

I feel like this "Amished & Baltar VS Reck" is through and through a bunch of town bickering.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #401 (isolation #17) » Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:12 am

Post by dramonic »

I find it quite funny that the people I most believe to be town keep attacking each other one way or another.

I want to lynch either Starbuck or Raivann. Both give me that tingly sensation and I think there HAS to be scum between the two.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #444 (isolation #18) » Tue Jan 26, 2010 10:11 am

Post by dramonic »

My oh my, shifting wagon.

I'm not voting Rai because I don't have a solid case in any form on him. I am almost certain that he is scum, but I cant just say "he's scum, vote him!"

For the meta CC.C, as far as I know there is more to a meta than just how good or bad a game is played. I am receiving the same feel from his posts as in the other game in which he was town.

I am not buddying to Amished, I said I liked his response, as in, it amuses me. You can be funny and scum at the same time (although I do believe Amished to be town)

I am strongly in favour of a Rai lynch
Strongly against a xRx, Amished, CC.C lynch
I'm also strongly against a VPB lynch, but after Goma I dont trust myself on that one :p
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #446 (isolation #19) » Tue Jan 26, 2010 11:56 am

Post by dramonic »

that's because everyone knows subconsciously that he's obv-scum :P
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #448 (isolation #20) » Tue Jan 26, 2010 2:23 pm

Post by dramonic »

You checked my wiki or you were in memento? cant remember...
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #462 (isolation #21) » Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:18 am

Post by dramonic »

I dont believe you to be scum VPB, just as much as I dont believe Amished and Rek are scum.

However, I was pertty sure you were town in Goma too and look where that lead us X_X
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #480 (isolation #22) » Fri Jan 29, 2010 3:30 pm

Post by dramonic »

xRECKONERx wrote:dram, what about Starbuck?
She is a good scum alternative in my mind if Rai flips town, but I doubt they'd be scum together.

I'm also skeptical about the dev wagon.

@CC.C: I'm reading your post here and I get a feeling from them. It's the exact same feeling as when I read up in the newbie game. Simple.

@Raskol & Anon: Doesn't take you a lot. <_<

Vote: raivann

feeling better now?
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #482 (isolation #23) » Fri Jan 29, 2010 4:12 pm

Post by dramonic »

I think we're having a disagreement here VP...
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #492 (isolation #24) » Sat Jan 30, 2010 12:18 pm

Post by dramonic »

try to survive a bit less than another 24 hours without content, I've got studying to do and I'll get you some after, mkay?

Alternatively, lynch me now and Raivann tomorrow. If you don't I'll haunt you.
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #494 (isolation #25) » Sat Jan 30, 2010 12:21 pm

Post by dramonic »

give you more than 30 minutes of my time and I might get the cpu unplugged today :P
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #496 (isolation #26) » Sun Jan 31, 2010 3:10 pm

Post by dramonic »

1- The bandwagon vote on Starbuck reeked. You dont just vote without reading the whole game first, even in a RVS.
2- Blows up my interactions to try to make them scummy (oh noes, I used an emoticon!)
3- Says he's suspicious of CC.C but votes dev (with a weeeeak case)

4- Gut feeling.
5- Spleen feeling.
6- oesophagus feeling.

@CC.C: I'm sorry but I'm not planning to explain why I'm certain you are town. Worst case scenario you can use that to replicate said behaviour and fool me in our next game :P
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #502 (isolation #27) » Mon Feb 01, 2010 1:38 pm

Post by dramonic »

I reckon you could probably just lynch me now then.

Last Words, if I am to be lynched: I believe the scum is more than likely among Raivann, Starbuck, Anon and VPB.

yes, my opinion on you changed VP. I dont recall you being so "gung-oh"
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #504 (isolation #28) » Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:32 pm

Post by dramonic »

Actually, considering I simply restated part of my earlier 24, that's not what I'd call a valid accusation
I'm a hoot
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #519 (isolation #29) » Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:27 am

Post by dramonic »

what Chau said. on another topic, I'm vanilla
I'm a hoot

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”