Max
Max
Mafia Scum
Max
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #24 (isolation #1) » Thu Jan 21, 2010 5:16 am

Post by Max »

CSL wrote:And this is a 7-player game...

Unvote; Vote: Netlava

This is not a random vote. I'm voting him because he quick-bandwagoned someone.
Yet he randomly generated that number? Seems like a weak case.

If anyone is anti-town for quickwagoning it is CJMiller:

I rest my case.

Vote: CJMiller
--> 2 votes a piece ah shit that means I'm trying to quick lynch him???

FoS: CSL
(for crap logic)

On a serious note:

Animorpherv1, would you consider placing someone at L-2 is a scum-tell?
CJMiller, why when criticising one player for one specific thing you do so yourself?
CSL, when is a suitable time for placing a vote on someone at L-2?
Wolframnhart, what is your position on quicklynching, would you take the argument that scum have no chance of knowing who the powers are, or would you take the stance that it is always bad for town?
Netlava, why did you roll the dice for your RVS?
Cat, as the only player yet to post in the actual game so far, do you have any case against any players already?

and this one will make us win the game quite quickly:
Crazy, who is scum?

Unvote

I will re-vote when my questions are answered
Max
Max
Mafia Scum
Max
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #57 (isolation #2) » Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:39 am

Post by Max »

Me wrote:CSL, when is a suitable time for placing a vote on someone at L-2?
CJMiller, why when criticising one player for one specific thing you do so yourself?
Fos: CSL and CJMiller

Neither of you answered my questions, yet you have posted, either you've been skimming or have ignored the question. Either way that cannot be considered pro-town.

Both of you seem to be following this faulty logic you are implying, you're either scum, or acting inappropriate for town.
Max
Max
Mafia Scum
Max
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #58 (isolation #3) » Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:44 am

Post by Max »

Netlava wrote:If a quicklynch does occur, it usually falls on the guy who hammers. L-2 should be safe from quicklynches for the most part.
Max wrote:Netlava, why did you roll the dice for your RVS?
Just something I do sometimes as my random vote since some people dislike dice votes.

Also, the dice roll didn't have anything to do with my vote on CJMiller. I was thinking of voting based off the dice roll, but I changed my mind and voted CJMiller for OMGUS instead. I've noticed that scum tend to OMGUS in the RVS quite often for some reason.
You go against yourself, this is bad, very bad, it makes you look scummy. However, I think you're town. You don't give off the "I need to survive" sort of tell, which generally follows scum.
wolframnhart wrote:Ok this is the fifth time i have tried to post an answer to Max, let's hope it works this time...

@Max
My position on quick lynching is I am against it. I know that too long of a discussion can possibly give scum an idea who power roles are, but I know that with no good discussion two days of mislynchs and it's over. I believe that it can be more bad for town then worse, kind of like an Assasians in the palace game.
One could argue the opposite, the second day in this game is far more important.

So to both
Netlava and Wolframn
: Who are you leaning towards being scum from the first 3 pages and why?
animorpherv1 wrote:
Animorpherv1, would you consider placing someone at L-2 is a scum-tell?
On page 1 of RVS? No.
At what stage does it become a scum tell?

Also, I wish to ask CSL and CJM, which two players stand out as being most scummy in your opinion?
Max
Max
Mafia Scum
Max
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #66 (isolation #4) » Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:52 am

Post by Max »

You Max have my eye too. You are asking a lot of questions, good ones I admit, yet are not giving any suspicions of your own, just
feeling out the town
, you only voted once and it was quickly unvoted in the same post which was just odd to me.
It's my playstyle this game, I felt that far too frequently as town the arguments I made based on others' Q&As seemed to fail epically. I felt that if I were asking the questions I would be more likely to have the answers I expected and therefore have a basis to work on. I presume this is sort of the same "prod" for me to air some of my own opinions as the one netlava posted just a small bit later.

Also, that bolded bit seemed to me a bit odd. To find the scum I must firstly think about who I believe has contributed enough in the town, so I can work on who has not. Consider it reverse scumhunting.
Max
Max
Mafia Scum
Max
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #68 (isolation #5) » Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:34 am

Post by Max »

Scoring Alterations:

Animorpherv1

ISO 2 and 9: Blunt to the point, not necessarily anti-town considering how he normally acts, just I don't like it.
ISO 4 and 5: True, again blunt, but they are strong arguments, though obvious. So I'll give him a plus 1 for that.
ISO 8: Seems a bit iffy, he seems to be going for survival, as a townie it does not matter if you get voted, as you play for a team and your survival isn't necessary at all.

Overall: +1 (Neutral, leaning Protown)

CJ Miller

Not answering my question (-1)
ISO 2: Doing the same as what he attacks (-2)
ISO 5: Makes a pro-town point (+1)
ISO 7: Attacks animorpherv1 with no proof, I hope he makes a point on his response, it seems silly otherwise, no score until later.

Overall: -2 (Neutral, leaning Anti-Town)

CSL

ISO 2: Major FoS for nothing?
ISO 3: Vote... for nothing?
ISO 6: Where is this "legit" reason?
ISO 7 and 8:
If
and
I'm going to laugh if netlava turns up scum
??? WTF, you shouldn't laugh for that (-2)

Little of substance overall, so I'll minus another 1 for that.

Overall: -3 (Neutral, strong leaning anti-town)

Netlava

ISO 1 and 2: -1 to Netlava, using a dice then changing your mind??? Seems redundant, but also it removes the point of rolling the die, my two opinions are either A) Netlava didn't like the votee or B) Netlava wanted to bandwagon.
ISO 4: Good point, doesn't score any points but definitely a good point
ISO 11: Strong argument against CJ really, he hasn't shown any improvement at all, however this points netlava +1
ISO 12/13: Doubly impressive, but good, I'm not entirely sure it's town play but I'd agree that jumping to conclusions before Cat is bad. Doesn't score
brownie
points but I like that play.

Overall Score = 0 (Neutral, leaning protown)

Wolframn

This is my favourite person, definitely protown, I'm not going to check meta as I don't like meta-readings, but as far as I can tell he's clearly town (currently, obviously).

ISO 9 and 10: Providing good thoughts on both of them while not providing anything too controversial, does give a good view on it more that, "WTF" (+1)
ISO 11: Good player by player analysis. (+2)

Score: 3 (Neutral, Strong Leaning Pro-Town)

Also on a side note at the end of my last post I forgot to mention the fact that I don't like voting until I would like that persons lynch.
Max
Max
Mafia Scum
Max
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #95 (isolation #6) » Tue Jan 26, 2010 4:57 am

Post by Max »

On a sidenote I love Radical Hijinx, who's alt are you because you are too amazing to be new.
So, what do you want me to do? Continue failing, and make this game seem to make even LESS sense than it already has? Where do you get off on this goddamned train? I so want to kick you into the ground, scumbag.
No, we want you to contribute that is either:
A) provide strong arguments for why others are scum instead of you
B) tell us your scum-buddies
or
C) tell us why you are town. Don't RoleClaim it'd just add a whole layer of wifom to this game
Max
Max
Mafia Scum
Max
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #108 (isolation #7) » Sun Jan 31, 2010 1:25 am

Post by Max »

Remember Guys we need to be careful here. It's lylo, I know you all know that but I just want to make it clear to some quicklynchers out there.

*cough* CJ *cough*

Currently the only player I like town wise in Redical Hijinx.

Netlava I don't like, but I think the dice thing could have been just a general auto-pilot, "let's roll a dice" and just after the post "Oooh... Somebody's waiting to be voted"

Animorpherv1, I'm not too keen on, seems to be sitting back, making no opinions about who is and isn't scum... and as much as I hate meta with a vengeance I've never seen him play like this.

CJMiller is genuinely a major suspect, nobody should quick-hammer like that.

I advise first and foremost that CJMiller posts his defence, as netlava wants. Then we ask him a few questions then based on his arguments determine if he's scum. Of course. I'm not entirely convinced we should lynch him... I'm guessing the cop investigated him.
Max
Max
Mafia Scum
Max
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #110 (isolation #8) » Sun Jan 31, 2010 7:56 am

Post by Max »

So in that case (unless CJ or Ani counterclaim) scum is among:

Netlava or Animorpherv1

Hmmm... I'm not sure which lynch I'd support more.

Netlava has at least been making some minor contributions whereas Animorpherv1 has not. (1-0)
Netlava has contradicted himself, Animorpherv1 has not. (1-1)
Animorpherv1 has tried laying low and avoided all possible attention, netlava has not (2-1)

So currently I'd prefer an animorpherv1 lynch
Max
Max
Mafia Scum
Max
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #111 (isolation #9) » Sun Jan 31, 2010 8:01 am

Post by Max »

(I suppose netlava could counter-claim as well, in which case I'd wonder why he didn't claim results in his first post)
Max
Max
Mafia Scum
Max
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #117 (isolation #10) » Sun Jan 31, 2010 9:59 am

Post by Max »

:oops: I have a brain like a sieve sometimes. Even a few posts after I said we were in LyLo I appear to have forgot myself.

Hmmmm... Wait for animorpherv1 and I'll vote either/or. Depending on which way the wagon blows. Of course even if ani counters CJ will be cleared as only a fool would vote somebody else.

We've got the game in the bag :)
Max
Max
Mafia Scum
Max
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #118 (isolation #11) » Sun Jan 31, 2010 10:01 am

Post by Max »

vote --> investigate.
Max
Max
Mafia Scum
Max
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #121 (isolation #12) » Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:56 am

Post by Max »

Radical Hijinx wrote:You seem happy to gloss over the fact that you yourself could be scum max, did you think all that blatent buddying you were doing to me would blind me of that?
Considering that I myself am certain that I am town why would I consider lynching myself?

I "buddied" with you before you became the Hijinx in charge. You're the one person I expected to be town as well as wolframn.

Which is interesting considering you're both power-roles.

Asides:

Original Roll String: 1d2
1 2-Sided Dice: (1) = 1

1. Netlava
2. Animorpherv1

Day 3

we lynch the other
Max
Max
Mafia Scum
Max
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #122 (isolation #13) » Mon Feb 01, 2010 6:00 am

Post by Max »

Vote: Netlava
Max
Max
Mafia Scum
Max
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #131 (isolation #14) » Tue Feb 02, 2010 11:13 am

Post by Max »

I would invoke wifom with animorpherv1 voting me, which I wouldn't like to do, but I'll throw it out there anyway.

However if you notice netlava hammers. Netlava would not be able to get a lynch on me without my own vote, therefore he decided to lynch Ani instead. (Though the counter argument is he may not have been online)

Going against a dice roll is scummy as. If I'd had voted animorpherv1 then (immediately after my dice roll) I'd be lynched right? Of course I would.

Netlava hasn't appeared to make much conversation, the bare minimum as one might say. Made no active contributions, read his ISO, and you can clearly see it's practically all IIoA. I mean when posts 8 and 12 are the only posts with content and they're abiding by crap logic anyway it seems to be "poking above water" and only just.

With 20 posts there are no other cases without NK wifom
Max
Max
Mafia Scum
Max
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #136 (isolation #15) » Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:29 am

Post by Max »

So Hijinx why vote me over Netlava?
Max
Max
Mafia Scum
Max
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #139 (isolation #16) » Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:43 am

Post by Max »

You voted me? That's something you did well.

Also...
I felt his case against me was weaker than mine against him. And on a serious note, can you PM me to let me know who's alt you actually are?
Max
Max
Mafia Scum
Max
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #140 (isolation #17) » Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:45 am

Post by Max »

You voted me? That's something you did well.

Also...
I felt his case against me was weaker than mine against him.

On a serious note, are you actually an alt? Because you're play style reminisces of a few older players of the site.
Max
Max
Mafia Scum
Max
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #142 (isolation #18) » Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:01 am

Post by Max »

I felt nets case against you was better. Was suspisious of your quickness to view both myself and Wolf as town.
You were the only two town players playing as town. As town, I would have labeled you as town also.
Max
Max
Mafia Scum
Max
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #151 (isolation #19) » Thu Feb 04, 2010 5:14 am

Post by Max »

CJ had made no position clear against me so I felt that Radical was more likely to see a genuine argument and bass on that than CJ.

Return to “Completed Open Games”