Information on Site Problems

Obsolete, fixed, and incorrect bug requests and problems. Browse here before posting a new topic, to avoid duplicates.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #4 (isolation #0) » Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:51 pm

Post by PokerFace »

Irony is a fickle mistress since this was orignally quintupple posted. And we can't get rid of the aussies. I like Oman and the rest of those guys. They make me laugh and are fun to lynch :) . And besides I have been noticing scattered slowness between 10am to about 4pm when i have logged on sometimes at work. Worse as things get closer to 4 in afternoon. Other than that not so bad.
When I joined this site, I was a software tester for mobile business applications and the song PokerFace was not yet written by Lady Gaga
Now I test lottery and gambling software as my job. It's funny how my life has turned out. Somewhere a Time Traveler is laughing madly
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #54 (isolation #1) » Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:59 am

Post by PokerFace »

i had serious lag at 1:27pm EST today. The post i made back then still ain't yet viewable in the nfl thread
Last edited by PokerFace on Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
When I joined this site, I was a software tester for mobile business applications and the song PokerFace was not yet written by Lady Gaga
Now I test lottery and gambling software as my job. It's funny how my life has turned out. Somewhere a Time Traveler is laughing madly
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #109 (isolation #2) » Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:03 pm

Post by PokerFace »

The following is a reproduction of a previous scum chat game

whiteevilpt:what the hell?
jdodge1019:Lag!
nojkoor1584: LAL Lynch all laggers!
ArthurDent:lol
xxxpickemgenius: Best case ever! Vote: White
unsanitary999: Day 1 ends. White was scum. Night 1 start
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #128 (isolation #3) » Thu Feb 18, 2010 3:40 am

Post by PokerFace »

<<agrees with cayke

has been like that since a little after 8
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #210 (isolation #4) » Mon May 03, 2010 8:28 am

Post by PokerFace »

kinda spotty here. sometimes i get it going super fast and other times its like i'm watching paint dry
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #237 (isolation #5) » Sat May 29, 2010 2:02 pm

Post by PokerFace »

MS likes to load slowly and eat peoples posts
Mafiascum.net wrote:Ohm nom nom!
This post is a general joke though things seem to running alright
for the moment

Return to “Solved Requests”