Title Fairy Policy Changes

A subforum entirely dedicated to the discussion of titles. The title fairy has carte blanche in this subforum.
animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #15 (isolation #0) » Tue Mar 16, 2010 4:12 am

Post by animorpherv1 »

1. Yes to Second and Third. No to Fourth.

Answer to First is Simply if someone does something that stands out.

2. A way to make sure crap titles don't get through by his own judgment as an appointed official.

3. Either move it up to Half a year (IMO, # of posts can be worthless, and this shows they have actually been around more than 100 posts) or take it all off.

4. With the exception of the obvious No swears in the titles (because this IS a 13+ site) and such, I'd say not posting 5 titles in one post is good enough.

5. Life, but if someone wats to remove it, they should message mith OR jeep, AND NOT the current Title Fairy (no offense Oman).

6. ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS give the person it's nominated for the final choice. This is non-negotiable.

7. A place to place titles, and to joke around about them without getting uot of hand.

8. Anyothing that makes a Player stand out.

9. Title Thread should get Stickied in GD. Otherwise, the titles stay where they are.

---I had somethging I wanted to put down, but I forgot it---
"Animorpherv1's posts are so powerful that prolonged exposure may cause vertigo, nausea, acute tinnitus, and in rare cases, death." - vonflare

"Ani is right 100% of the time" - Alisae
animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #24 (isolation #1) » Tue Mar 16, 2010 7:15 am

Post by animorpherv1 »

crywolf20084 wrote:I'm not sure that's exactly true. Scumchat often spills over to GD, Title things, and certain mafia games. Hell even mishmash
Cybele wrote:How many threads were made to argue against scumchat spilling over into GD?
I'd have to say scumchat is just as much a part of MS as mish mash is. The majority of scummers don't spend any any amount of time there either.
this is very true. most don't venture there but its still there and will always be there.
Scumchat only pours into game from duscussions, and scumchat mafia (There was a scumchat mafia that made it through the queue, I think).
"Animorpherv1's posts are so powerful that prolonged exposure may cause vertigo, nausea, acute tinnitus, and in rare cases, death." - vonflare

"Ani is right 100% of the time" - Alisae

Return to “Player Titles”