Title Fairy: Out With The Orca, In With The Moogle

A subforum entirely dedicated to the discussion of titles. The title fairy has carte blanche in this subforum.
Incognito
Incognito
Not Rex
Incognito
Not Rex
Not Rex

Post Post #133 (isolation #0) » Wed Mar 17, 2010 4:29 pm

Post by Incognito »

Wanted to nominate camn for "
I'm listening to...
" or "
Currently listening to...
" or "
PANDORA
" or something else that's witty and music-related for these first post beauties:
camn in Mini 803 wrote:You should all know.. I am listening to Tribe. It is getting me into the mood to study. Plus you should also know.. I need to study until Wednesday!
camn in Mini 800 wrote:Plus, since I am sure you are all curious, I should tell you.
I DON'T HAVE ANY MUSIC PLAYING!!
But my window is open, and my neighbor is playing some old R&B. The Clovers, maybe?
I'm not sure, but it is def from the 1950s....
camn in Mafia 109 wrote:RVS aside, I would like everyone to know that I am rocking out to Bruce Springsteen in honor of Incog, the back-up Mod.
Incamnito in DHSDSM alpha wrote:Why? I was listening to Portishead, the new album, and I was thinking that it is just as progressive for TODAY as the old albums were FOR THEN.
Like, logically, Portishead(Third) is to NOW as Portishead(Dummy) was to 1994. You understand.
camn in Medieval Mafia wrote:Plus, in an off-topic way, I would like to mention that I am revisiting Pink Floyd's early work. I think I like it better when Gilmour started playing Lead.. though I am sure there are some Syd Barrett purists here that will defy me.
camn in Mini 916 wrote:Also, I just put on the latest Decembrists record, and I am ready to get down to it.
camn in Mini 771 wrote:Also, I am listening to John Askew, which I was listening to last time I thought charter was scum.

Don't hate me cuz I love techno.
[ooc][color=black]patrickgower2006 (8:12:03 PM): all beer tastes same to me
patrickgower2006 (8:12:07 PM): like dish water
If you see Patrick drinking dish water, please try and stop him. Friends don't let friends drink dish water.[/color][/ooc]
Incognito
Incognito
Not Rex
Incognito
Not Rex
Not Rex

Post Post #152 (isolation #1) » Thu Mar 18, 2010 6:11 am

Post by Incognito »

Mr. Flay wrote:The camn thing looks like fishing. Even if it isn't, the suggestions so far are weak.
Like a broken record?
If you see Patrick drinking dish water, please try and stop him. Friends don't let friends drink dish water.[/color][/ooc]
Incognito
Incognito
Not Rex
Incognito
Not Rex
Not Rex

Post Post #180 (isolation #2) » Thu Mar 18, 2010 6:35 pm

Post by Incognito »

Oman wrote:camn -
Yeah, look, I'm eh on it, but I can see why you feel it title worthy. Maybe if it could be something other than just "I am listening to something" because he listens to things! Get it?
Right, there's a backstory to it. She began doing it in Mini 771 as some kind of a breadcrumb to her role (a Tracker). And it ended up getting her killed Night 1. She then did it again in that Adel-modded alpha hydra game again this time as a Vanilla Townie, and again it got her killed Day 1 (Deep South mechanic). BUT the hilarious thing is we were a Tracker in the BETA version of that game not the ALPHA one but because Adel picked up on the breadcrumb in alpha, Adel himself got confused and revealed Incamnito as a Tracker instead of our true role of Vanilla Town.

I don't think it's ever a breadcrumb anymore when she does it, but it is still hilarious that it ended up drawing her the NK twice as pretty obvious "breadcrumbs". So I thought it was unique and title-worthy.
Incognito
Incognito
Not Rex
Incognito
Not Rex
Not Rex

Post Post #182 (isolation #3) » Thu Mar 18, 2010 6:51 pm

Post by Incognito »

Hmmmm, yeah the lurker thing is a big part of her play. I'll get back to you on that, Oman. Gotta brainstorm. :P
Incognito
Incognito
Not Rex
Incognito
Not Rex
Not Rex

Post Post #197 (isolation #4) » Fri Mar 19, 2010 6:58 am

Post by Incognito »

Herodotus wrote:
Oman wrote:
Cybele wrote:
Ether wrote:
Soundtracker
would be cool. And it sort of touches on her keeping track of players' activity, too.
Nice. Seconded.
Love it, really love it. Give it a bit more chance for someone to speak up for/against then I'll check what camn thinks. But so far has my approval.
I think it's the best nom so far in this new thread.
Beautiful.
N'thed
or whatever.
Incognito
Incognito
Not Rex
Incognito
Not Rex
Not Rex

Post Post #480 (isolation #5) » Sun May 02, 2010 11:49 am

Post by Incognito »

I'd like to nominate zoraster for
Disgrace to assassins everywhere

Link.

Epic lulz.
Incognito
Incognito
Not Rex
Incognito
Not Rex
Not Rex

Post Post #483 (isolation #6) » Mon May 03, 2010 11:54 am

Post by Incognito »

Probably. I think a title for him should come from that game though - I've never seen anything like that happen in AitP before.

Return to “Player Titles”