Pick Your Power III: A Brave New World (Draft TIME)

For archiving signup threads after their corresponding games are complete.
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8 (isolation #0) » Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:30 am

Post by PranaDevil »

I'm not fully sure how the draft system works in so much as the number picking stuff, but as long as I know what I'm dealing with once the list is up, that wouldn't bother me so much, as I highly doubt the mod's going to screw about with the system anyways.

If allowed (As I've only one completed game on this site, but a few others elsewhere), I shall /in.

Also, as for the Vigs/redirector/janitor, they're great for scum roles true, however if most townies go for them early on, then town runs the risk of being full of vanillas instead of power roles that could help us. Which is they've ended up in scum hands, will screw town over royally.
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #118 (isolation #1) » Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:22 pm

Post by PranaDevil »

I signed on thinking I'll skim the thread, and overnight it appears I'm suddenly "scum" according to an earlier poster purely because I had the gall to sleep during the night time. (Shocking I know)

Add to that something that benefits the scum more than the town (All scum need to do is hold back and give their numbers at the end, faking them, to get a good role in the game), and the whole thing is really pointless anyway, and it doesn't help us find scum either. scum can discuss their picks admittedly, but what exactly are they going to do with the information they don't have? Nothing. They're still hoping nobody else has picked the same numbers.

However, if we, as town, give them all of the information readily, then they obviously know a hell of a lot more about things than we now do. The idea to break the game is borked itself.
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #130 (isolation #2) » Tue Apr 13, 2010 3:44 am

Post by PranaDevil »

Simply pointing out the flaws in the plan. You'll soon find that I often ramble in what I'm saying, somewhat of a character flaw.
PranaDevil
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
PranaDevil
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #212 (isolation #3) » Fri Apr 16, 2010 5:24 am

Post by PranaDevil »

Parama wrote:
Fate wrote:Parama is actually quite easy to catch as scum.
That was based on one line that was completely irrelevant that did not end in my lynch!
Anyways my town meta and scum meta are basically the same, that is to say, meta sucks and is completely irrelevant so stop using it!

Porkens, you are absolutely right, which makes you completely wrong. No, this isn't the game thread, so posts here aren't considered game posts. Therefore it is impossible for us to be breaking any rules.
Ah, however it is discussing the game outside of the game thread, if you wanted to be pedantic about it :P.

Return to “Completed Signups”