Open 209: The Invasion of Liten (Game Over)

Steam-Powered Shovel
Steam-Powered Shovel
Goon
Steam-Powered Shovel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1550 (ISO) » Mon May 03, 2010 7:32 pm

Post by Steam-Powered Shovel »

Actually, giving it some thought, I think it's clear who the right lynch is.

If we're wrong about either, then we need to lynch that person Today and then the 2 real scum (presumably Furry and the other one since I'm fairly sure about Alduskkel's innocence) need to kill each other. I don't trust DN to make the right call in that situation (which is killing Furry), so
Vote: DN
Furry wrote:Leaning to a DN vote at this point though, since even though it would be ego-boost to see Adul-Slaxx pairing, I doubt its the case. DN is only other option.
What are you on about? Alduskkel-Slaxx? Slaxx is dead and town. xReck is the remaining scum A and DN is the remaining scum B.
The great advantage of the tiger in unarmed combat is that he eats not only the raspberry-laden foe but also the raspberries.
Furry
Furry
Mafia Scum
Furry
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1551 (ISO) » Mon May 03, 2010 7:39 pm

Post by Furry »

Steam-Powered Shovel wrote:Ok, so this should be easy.

So who do we want lynch first? xReck or DN?
DN obviously, I dont think B can be anyone but him. Still not 100% sold on reck-A, you still work although not as well.

And yeah... im obviously destracted with finals. For all practical purposes im voting DN though. Will flesh this out between thursday and monday finals
Temporary unretired alt
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1552 (ISO) » Mon May 03, 2010 10:18 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

SPS's tunneling seems like scum play. But I'll
Vote: DeathNote

It'll be interesting to see who winds up dead tomorrow.
green shirt thursdays
Steam-Powered Shovel
Steam-Powered Shovel
Goon
Steam-Powered Shovel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1553 (ISO) » Mon May 03, 2010 10:49 pm

I'm convinced that you DN and you are scum. You can call that tunneling if you want.

And let's be realistic here: DN and you are getting lynched . The only task left to the town is figuring out which order.

Actually, now that I think about, I believe the correct play for you is to vote for yourself since if you're a townie, we're better off mislynching you Today than Tomorrow. (Kind of ironic since you replaced Sniper over self-voting.)
The great advantage of the tiger in unarmed combat is that he eats not only the raspberry-laden foe but also the raspberries.
SaintKerrigan
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
Brings Out The Flavour

Post Post #1554 (ISO) » Tue May 04, 2010 2:09 am

Post by SaintKerrigan »

The Insanity Vote Count

(2) DeathNote: Steam-Powered Shovel, xRECKONERx

Not Voting: Furry, DeathNote, Alduskkel

With five alive, it takes three to lynch.

Deadline is on Monday, May 17th, 2010 at 8:00 p.m. CST.
ALMOST ALWAYS BUSY 9-6 CST WEEKDAYS
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1555 (ISO) » Tue May 04, 2010 7:05 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

Steam-Powered Shovel wrote:I'm convinced that you DN and you are scum. You can call that tunneling if you want.

And let's be realistic here: DN and you are getting lynched . The only task left to the town is figuring out which order.

Actually, now that I think about, I believe the correct play for you is to vote for yourself since if you're a townie, we're better off mislynching you Today than Tomorrow. (Kind of ironic since you replaced Sniper over self-voting.)
L O L

Let me get this straight - if I'm a townie (which I am), it's better for me to vote myself (the only person whose alignment I know for a fact), so that you guys can mislynch me today (which assumes you KNOW you're going to wind up mislynching me), when there are only five people and two scum left.

Unvote; Vote: SPS

That's literally the scummiest thing ever, and the fact that you're trying to go all ho-hum and drive the town like there's NO OTHER OPTION outside of lynching me is fucking ridiculous, not to mention your hilariously bad suggestion that, as a townie, I should vote myself to get the mislynch over with.

Let's break it down for just a few seconds:

3:1:1 - I vote myself, I get lynched today
2:1:1 - now, here are the possibilities

a) scum both kill the same target: 1:1:1 (prisoner's dilemma)
b) scum both kill each other: 2:0:0 (town win)
c) one scum hits other, one scum hits town: 1:1:0 (scum win)
d) scum both kill town: 0:1:1 (draw)

Seeing as how the only scenario where town can certainly win if I vote myself, knowing that I'm a townie, is if they shoot each other (or kill the same person), I'm going to say that your plan is literally the worst idea I've ever heard. I'm now happy with my vote on you. I think DeathNote is the most likely candidate for your opposing scum enemy.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1556 (ISO) » Tue May 04, 2010 7:09 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

Actually, I'll
Unvote; Vote: DN
because I'm so sure you're both scum, and I'd rather lynch him first anyway.
green shirt thursdays
Furry
Furry
Mafia Scum
Furry
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1557 (ISO) » Tue May 04, 2010 9:15 am

Post by Furry »

Yeah I dont think im going to vote anyone but DN today unless something huge happens. Its basically assured that DN is scum since Adul-B just doesnt seem all that likely (although feaseable if DN is town... hint hint A).

B on the other hand im still more or less undecided over. I would be far from shocked if it was SPS, although I do lean reck at this point. Basically my notes there just are "one of the two". Funny that both sides are "one of the two".

Given that we are lynching DN (unless something big happens again) im just going to end any further thoughts I have on A with what I have now. If I can make the choice of who to take to F3 harder for A, all the better. I advise Adul not to talk about it either.

If Adul and DN actually both get points in soon, I will hammer so that my finals take place during night for the most part. I dont want to keep people waiting on me when my decision is basically made.
Temporary unretired alt
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1558 (ISO) » Tue May 04, 2010 10:42 am

Post by DeathNote »

I find it amusing that all the scummy people are left in the game.

Ok, allow me to explain a huge error in everyones thought process right now: You are all voting with 100% assumptions that you are lynching scum. How the hell could you know that unless your the mod? Even a cop investigation could possibly be insane.

SPS is tunneling hard on me on what? My interactions with someone who flipped dead scum? There are tactics called bussing and distancing, both are feasible when it comes to these games so why not assume anyone else is scum? Everyone here needs to reevaluate why they think anyone is scum.

I think anyone of you have the potential to be scum for the moment.

BTW- I want it noticed who is not hammering right now. There are two scum left at the moment and they are not trying to cross kill as they went for the most pro-town people... (Slaxx is questionable but apparently more pro town then the rest of us.)

I believe scum would leap on any hammer right now as this is practically lylo for town. I just don't understand why scum are not going for each other.

And... I replaced out of my last game because I was threatened to be replaced if I received another prod. I just replaced out since I knew I would be prodded again eventually.
Looking for love in Alderaan places.
Steam-Powered Shovel
Steam-Powered Shovel
Goon
Steam-Powered Shovel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1559 (ISO) » Tue May 04, 2010 1:55 pm

xReck wrote:Let me get this straight - if I'm a townie (which I am), it's better for me to vote myself (the only person whose alignment I know for a fact), so that you guys can mislynch me today (which assumes you KNOW you're going to wind up mislynching me), when there are only five people and two scum left.

That's literally the scummiest thing ever, and the fact that you're trying to go all ho-hum and drive the town like there's NO OTHER OPTION outside of lynching me is fucking ridiculous, not to mention your hilariously bad suggestion that, as a townie, I should vote myself to get the mislynch over with.
Last time I checked there was near-universal agreement as to you being scum. If you're a townie, then I'm fairly sure you'll get mislynched. Of course there are other options, but I'm fairly sure you're scum, so I'm not considering those; I want to lynch you.

If you think you're going to avoid getting lynched (assuming town still gets 2 days), then you're dreaming, xReck.
xReck wrote:Seeing as how the only scenario where town can certainly win if I vote myself, knowing that I'm a townie, is if they shoot each other (or kill the same person), I'm going to say that your plan is literally the worst idea I've ever heard. I'm now happy with my vote on you. I think DeathNote is the most likely candidate for your opposing scum enemy.
I think the only realistic scenario in which you're town and you win involves you getting lynched today. And if we do mislynch, both scum will aim for each other since that's the route to victory. If you think the scum are catchable, then the scum shooting each other is, in fact, the most likely outcome, really. Lynching yourself can be a great tactical move.
DN wrote:Ok, allow me to explain a huge error in everyones thought process right now: You are all voting with 100% assumptions that you are lynching scum. How the hell could you know that unless your the mod? Even a cop investigation could possibly be insane.
I'm not. I'm actively trying to minimize the negative consequences of being wrong about either of you. But xReck and you make so much more sense as scum than Furry and Alduskkel that I literally can not see myself voting for either Furry or Alduskkel.
DN wrote:BTW- I want it noticed who is not hammering right now. There are two scum left at the moment and they are not trying to cross kill as they went for the most pro-town people... (Slaxx is questionable but apparently more pro town then the rest of us.)

I believe scum would leap on any hammer right now as this is practically lylo for town. I just don't understand why scum are not going for each other.
If we mislynch, then scum will take a shot at each other. If we lynch correctly, town gets to lynch again. Furryscum would be taking a completely unnecessary risk by hammering you now.

Unvote
since my original reason for voting DN over xReck is null and void. (xReckscum can't be trusted to make the right decision if we mislynch.)
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1560 (ISO) » Tue May 04, 2010 5:20 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

SaintKerrigan wrote:The Final Day 1 Vote Count

(7)
Nicodemus
:
Nikanor
, Steam-Powered Shovel, Sniper, Haylen, Furry,
Max, Slaxx

(5) Sniper:
Pulindar
Alduskkel, SFG, LordChronos, Nicodemus

(1)
SFG
:
Dragonfly13
SaintKerrigan wrote:Final Day 2 Vote Count

(5)
Nikanor
:
Slaxx, SFG, Max, Alduskkel
, DeathNote
(4)
Max
: Steam-Powered Shovel, Furry,
Nikanor
, Sniper
(1) Sniper:
Pulindar
SaintKerrigan wrote:The Final Day Three Vote Count

(4)
Pulindar
: xRECKONERx, Steam-Powered Shovel,
Slaxx
, Furry
(2)
Alduskkel
:
SFG
, DeathNote

Not Voting:
Pulindar
Alduskkel

Town in green (from my perspective, I'm obvTown), Scum A in red, Scum B in orange, unknowns in black.

Some thoughts:
Sniper and Reckoner have, interestingly, never been voted for by anyone who is even possibly Scum A. Based on the Day 2 count, DN is probably not Scum A. Furry is probably not Scum B because he tunneled on Pulindar a ton. Pulindar's tunneling on Sniper could have easily been bussing -- look at how it never really went anywhere. Furry's effort into trying to take down Pulindar is different though. Also, Furry could have taken me out in lieu of Pulindar yesterday, but didn't. Anyway, SPS and Sniper voted together twice, making it difficult to discern between the two based just off these vote counts. SPS, Furry, and Sniper all participated in trying to save Nikanor... oh well.

Furry is not Scum B, based on how aggressively he tunneled on Pulindar. DN is not Scum A based on the above day 2 vote count.

So, let's take a look at possible scum pairs...
Furry - Nikanor
SPS - Nikanor
SPS - Pulindar
Reckoner - Nikanor
Reckoner - Pulindar
DeathNote - Pulindar

So what I'm going to do is start trying to cross pairs/people off. If you want my current opinion, I'd say it's probably DN-Puli and Reckoner - Nik. However, while I wouldn't be uncomfortable about putting Furry on my probably Town list, the possibility of SPS scum is messing me up a bit. Best thing for me to do right now is iso/skim Nikanor and Pulindar. I'd suggest everyone do the same.
CLICK HERE FOR THE ALDUSKKEL APPRECIATION PAGE
"i've only known aldus for four and a half months but if anything happened to him i would kill everyone in this room and then myself" -Datisi, March 28 2020
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1561 (ISO) » Tue May 04, 2010 7:45 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

Wow @ DeathNote's last post

lynchlynchlynch
green shirt thursdays
Alduskkel
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Alduskkel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1562 (ISO) » Tue May 04, 2010 8:15 pm

Post by Alduskkel »

Sniper and Reckoner have, interestingly, never been voted for by anyone who is even possibly Scum A.
Oh man this is actually a really terrible statement. Sniper and Reckoner have never had votes on them from people who are even possibly Scum A at the end of Day rounds.

Obviously Sniper and Reckoner have been voted for before.

Reckoner: Elaborate. I want to hear the specifics.
CLICK HERE FOR THE ALDUSKKEL APPRECIATION PAGE
"i've only known aldus for four and a half months but if anything happened to him i would kill everyone in this room and then myself" -Datisi, March 28 2020
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1563 (ISO) » Tue May 04, 2010 8:23 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

Ok, allow me to explain a huge error in everyones thought process right now: You are all voting with 100% assumptions that you are lynching scum.
misrep
Even a cop investigation could possibly be insane.
completely irrelevant
SPS is tunneling hard on me on what? My interactions with someone who flipped dead scum? There are tactics called bussing and distancing, both are feasible when it comes to these games so why not assume anyone else is scum?
awful argument
fence sitting
I believe scum would leap on any hammer right now as this is practically lylo for town.
this statement makes no logical sense
I just replaced out since I knew I would be prodded again eventually.
shows intent on active lurking
green shirt thursdays
Furry
Furry
Mafia Scum
Furry
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1564 (ISO) » Tue May 04, 2010 9:11 pm

Post by Furry »

Or to put is easier...

DN basically said "I am not scum, I dont know who is scum, but its not me". He is making no attempt to find either scum, which is scummy on its own merits.

@DN - Who is scum? Who cant be scum? (both with respect to both factions)
Temporary unretired alt
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1565 (ISO) » Tue May 04, 2010 9:20 pm

Post by DeathNote »

xRECKONERx wrote:
Ok, allow me to explain a huge error in everyones thought process right now: You are all voting with 100% assumptions that you are lynching scum.
misrep

Not misrep, truth. Look at how many times people have assumed me being the only other partner without any doubt.

Even a cop investigation could possibly be insane.
completely irrelevant

Not irrelevant in context. It was to prove a point that there is no such thing as 100% knowing of one being scum.

SPS is tunneling hard on me on what? My interactions with someone who flipped dead scum? There are tactics called bussing and distancing, both are feasible when it comes to these games so why not assume anyone else is scum?
awful argument

why?

fence sitting

Again, not in context. Everyone here does have potential to be scum. You don't know who scum is, you can only assume and guess.
I believe scum would leap on any hammer right now as this is practically lylo for town.
this statement makes no logical sense

Sure it does. I am at L-1. It would have been easy as hell for Ald to just hammer. If I flip scum, then he doesn't have to worry about being night killed and can say "I hammered on maf." If I flip town, then he practically wins assuming night kills go accordingly.

I just replaced out since I knew I would be prodded again eventually.
shows intent on active lurking

Shows what I have done in another game. If your surprised by me active lurking, then... well, I have nothing to say to you. Beside, you mentioned it first.
Try again. Without the twisting of the words.
DeathNote
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
DeathNote
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1566 (ISO) » Tue May 04, 2010 9:23 pm

Post by DeathNote »

Furry wrote:Or to put is easier...

DN basically said "I am not scum, I dont know who is scum, but its not me". He is making no attempt to find either scum, which is scummy on its own merits.

@DN - Who is scum? Who cant be scum? (both with respect to both factions)
LOL! GOD!!! I just can't win can I? Everything I do is scummy no matter what. Well, no matter. I like to flip town and say the whole ha ha your were wrong. Although, it always ends up being my fault if I flip town after being lynched.

Your just going to beat around the bush.
Furry
Furry
Mafia Scum
Furry
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1567 (ISO) » Tue May 04, 2010 9:34 pm

Post by Furry »

Ok see, im trying to get you to actually participate here. If you are town, make a case, at least give us two names. If you are scum, keep it up.

Seriously hun, who do you think is scum? Is there anyone you think is town? Whats going through your mind?
Temporary unretired alt
Steam-Powered Shovel
Steam-Powered Shovel
Goon
Steam-Powered Shovel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1568 (ISO) » Tue May 04, 2010 11:17 pm

Voting for himself is actually the correct play for DN if he's town. He's not going to convince us.

(Alduskkel's recent post suggests it may not be the correct play for xReck.)
Steam-Powered Shovel
Steam-Powered Shovel
Goon
Steam-Powered Shovel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1569 (ISO) » Wed May 05, 2010 2:19 am

Eh, you know what? There's no point to this. You guys aren't going to lynch xReck first even though it probably wins us more games because DN is such obvious scum,

So let's just end this right here. There's no point to dragging it out.
SaintKerrigan
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
Brings Out The Flavour

Post Post #1570 (ISO) » Wed May 05, 2010 2:27 am

Post by SaintKerrigan »

The Final Day 4 Vote Count

(3) DeathNote: xRECKONERx, DeathNote, Steam-Powered Shovel

Not Voting: Alduskkel, Furry

With five alive, it takes three to lynch.

Lynch scene forthcoming.
SaintKerrigan
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
Brings Out The Flavour

Post Post #1571 (ISO) » Wed May 05, 2010 2:51 am

Post by SaintKerrigan »

Almost immediately after everyone gathered into the room, accusations flew out. Most of them were directed at a single person: Deth Noht.

"Look at the way he's been behaving," proclaimed X. Reck. "He's just not interested in Liten's survival at all."

"And he has associations with the dead Arkon," Al Duskkel added.

"Something just isn't right about him," concluded Furry, drawing her synthetic mink shawl across her shoulders.

"Hey Deth, why don't you just kill yourself and do us a favor?" asked Steam Powered Shovel.

Sarah watched silently throughout the day as the accusations piled on Deth thick and heavy. Suddenly, Deth leaped out of his chair and drew a laser pistol. Everyone else sat tensely in their seats.

"Shut up!" Deth screamed. "I know you all hate me and suspect me and want me dead! Well, fine! I'm sick of all this crap anyway! Good-bye, and good riddance!"

With those words, he held the gun to his forehead and pulled the trigger. A burst of red light shot out from the back of his head and singed the wall behind him. Horrified, Sarah and the others stared as Deth slowly collapsed to the floor, as dead as the other victims of this catastrophe had been.

"Oops," Steam remarked.

Sarah glared at him. "Shut up," she snarled. "All right, every, back to your quarters."

"But--it's still evening," Furry protested. "How are we supposed to--"

"I don't give a damn! Everyone, go! Now!"

Silently the others stood up and departed the room. Sarah sighed. She knew she was short on sleep. She knew her sanity was being eaten away. The only way to stop this debacle was to find those Rebels and Arkons and deal with them once and for all. But with four officials left and two killers, what hope did Liten have for survival?

You aren't doing yourself any favors sitting here and brooding about things that are beyond your control.

Sarah stood up. Might as well go ahead and check on Haylen's condition. At least the walk to Medical would be good exercise...

DeathNote,
Citizen
Vanilla Townie
, was lynched Day 4.

Night has begun. All actions due Friday, May 7th, 2010, at 9:00 a.m.
Last edited by SaintKerrigan on Wed May 05, 2010 2:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
SaintKerrigan
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
Brings Out The Flavour

Post Post #1572 (ISO) » Wed May 05, 2010 9:29 am

Post by SaintKerrigan »

Sarah entered the Medical Center and stepped briskly up to the receptionist's desk. The blonde woman manning the desk glanced up sharply and gasped,

"Governor St. Kerrigan! Um, how may I help you?"

"I'd like to visit Dr. Haylen York's quarters," Sarah replied.

"Uh, let me get Dr. Krogansteen." The receptionist turned in her chair and punched some numbers on the intercom keypad and pressed her free hand against her earpiece. "Dr. Krogansteen? Governor St. Kerrigan wants to see you regarding Dr. York."

"But I don't want to--"

"All right, sir, I'll tell her." The lady turned back to face Sarah. "He'll be out to see you shortly."

"That's not what I wanted!" Sara snapped. "I want to see Haylen!"

"Well, um...I think I should let him explain that."

What does that mean?
Before Sarah could press further, the door to her left opened, and a middle-aged man with salt-and-pepper hair and a white hospital coat strode in.

"Hello, Governor," he said. "I'm Dr. Krogansteen. I was the one in charge of Dr. York's care--"

"I remember. I want to see my friend." She paused. "Wait. What do you mean
was
?"

Dr. Krogansteen sighed. "Ma'am, I'm sorry to say this, but Dr. Haylen York died at 1555 hours."

Haylen,
Lead Scientist
Backup Mod
, died Night 4.

The shock impacted Sarah like a cannon shot.
Haylen's dead? Oh god, no! Please, god, no!
Tears welled up in her eyes. More and more good people were dying, and she was supposed to protect Liten, and she was failing her duty, dammit--

Suddenly, her wristcom beeped. Reluctantly, she held her wrist under her mouth. "W-what?"

"Governor, ma'am, it's X. Reck!" In the background, she could hear bloodcurdling screams, laser blasts, and primal growling. "We're under attack! It's the damn Arkon- oh, crap!" A loud
thud
. "Aaaauuuugh!"

Silence.

xRECKONERx,
Citizen
Vanilla Townie
, was killed Night 4.

Immediately Sarah dropped her arm, drew her laser pistol, and bolted out of the Medical Center.
I'm going to find that Arkon and fry his alien brains into a crisp, even if it's the last thing I do!
She had barely gone down a few corridors, however, when she took a turn and saw Al Duskkel standing in the middle of the hall. She skidded to a halt. Suddenly Al slumped ignobly to the plastiphane floor to reveal Furry, a laser pistol in her hand.

Alduskkel,
Citizen
Vanilla Townie
, was killed Night 4.

Sarah stared in shock as Furry glanced down at Al's dead corpse, and then at her. "Hi, honey," she said sweetly as she took aim and shot Sarah's right hand. Skin seared and sizzled as the intense energy liquefied and charred it, causing Sarah to drop her weapon and clutch her wrist in agony.

"You..." Sarah gasped. "It...it was you..."

"Uh-huh." Furry then shot Sarah in the left leg, dropping the Governor to the floor. "You know, it didn't have to turn out like this. Nik Anor hated what the mistake you were making, but he didn't want to kill you." Then Furry frowned. "But then you had to force him to kill himself. I loved Nik, you know. He was the love of my life. Now my soul feels empty, purposeless. So it seems only fitting that I be the one to end your life..."

Casually she lifted her pistol and took aim at Sarah's head. Sarah closed her eyes and smiled. After all the death, pain, and treachery she had witnessed, she was glad that should wouldn't have to bear that agony any longer.

Furry pulled the trigger.

Sarah St. Kerrigan,
Governor of Liten
, was killed in the endgame.

A moment later, Furry entered the security wing. She needed to get her feed scrambler out of the surveillance room before someone happened to discover it. To her surprise, she found dead bodies lying all over the place, drenching the floor with blood.
Was the Arkon here?
Cautiously she stepped around the cadavers and entered the surveillance room.

The room was filled with static screens and a few more dead bodies. Carefully Furry located the place in the circuit-board where she had hidden the scrambler and disengaged it. All the screens became clear again, and a particular feed caught her eye.

It was the Arkon, dressed in the clothes of Steam Powered Shovel, using the Government Center's communications array. He was speaking to another Arkon in a language she couldn't understand. Then suddenly, the Arkon cut the signal and speedily vanished from the camera's sight.

Furry frowned. That hadn't looked good. Hopefully this wasn't a precursor for worse things to come...

The
Rebels
(
Furry, Nikanor
) and
Arkons
(
Steam-Powered Shovel, Pulindar
) have reached a draw!
SaintKerrigan
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
SaintKerrigan
Brings Out The Flavour
Brings Out The Flavour

Post Post #1573 (ISO) » Wed May 05, 2010 9:34 am

Post by SaintKerrigan »

Roles

- Alduskkel,
Citizen
Vanilla Townie

- Steam-Powered Shovel,
Arkon
Mafia Group B

- Furry
horrordude0215
Rebel
Mafia Group A

- xRECKONERx
Sniper
Citizen
Vanilla Townie

- Nicodemus,
Citizen
Vanilla Townie

- Dragonfly13
crypto
Citizen
Vanilla Townie

- LordChronos
Sanhora
Citizen
Vanilla Townie

- Nikanor,
Rebel
Mafia Group A

- Max,
Citizen
Vanilla Townie

- Pulindar,
Arkon
Mafia Group B

- SFG,
Citizen
Vanilla Townie

- Slaxx,
Citizen
Vanilla Townie

- DeathNote
Haylen
Citizen
Vanilla Townie

Night Actions

Night 1
Arkons
kill LordChronos
Rebels
kill Dragonfly13

Night 2
Arkons
kill Max
Rebels
kill Max

Night 3
Arkons
kill SFG
Rebels
kill Slaxx

Night 4
Arkons
kill xRECKONERx
Rebels
kill Alduskkel
Last edited by SaintKerrigan on Thu May 06, 2010 3:44 am, edited 4 times in total.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1574 (ISO) » Wed May 05, 2010 9:37 am

Post by Slaxx »

Damn. I saw that coming after SFG flipped Town.

Return to “Completed Open Games”