Medicated Lain
Medicated Lain
Goon
Medicated Lain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #25 (isolation #1) » Fri Nov 28, 2003 10:52 am

Post by Medicated Lain »

Or a good doc protection... don't know though, but a cop dead night one is definately not good.
random vote: Mighty Raven
Medicated Lain
Medicated Lain
Goon
Medicated Lain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #56 (isolation #2) » Mon Dec 01, 2003 5:35 am

Post by Medicated Lain »

I don't know people, alot of people seem to be posting against ZONEACE... and while I do see a sort of reason... random voting twice... however:
ZONEACE wrote:i know this is gonn make me looks suspicious but oh well its what day one is all about unvote noriel it was random to begin with so now its time to throw a random 2nd vote on someone someone named thoth vote thoth sorry not looking to lynch you thoth just lookin gto get the information train moving
ages wrote:random 2nd vote

A random 2nd vote? Looks like a deliberate vote on someone already with a vote to me. Looking for a lynch?

for that I will
vote: ages
... because it seems really suspicious leaving out such information, (s)he changed the entire idea of ZONE's post, if you ask me.
Medicated Lain
Medicated Lain
Goon
Medicated Lain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #80 (isolation #3) » Wed Dec 03, 2003 7:03 am

Post by Medicated Lain »

Sorry bout that, I still don't believe ages..
UNVOTE: MIGHTY RAVEN
(clear enough for you?)
vote: ages
Medicated Lain
Medicated Lain
Goon
Medicated Lain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #89 (isolation #4) » Thu Dec 04, 2003 12:17 pm

Post by Medicated Lain »

Alright, after finally having enough free time, I read over everything here that's been posted, and very clearly... much better!
unvote; vote: gin.. fos: ages
. After looking through, the people that stand out are definately ZONEACE, ages, Thoth, and gin. I'll get to reasoning and ideas now.
gin wrote:I have to say Zoneace is coming across as scum, much for the reasons ages posted... So, in the spirit of prompting a defense:

Vote ZoneAce
gin wrote:ZONEACE wrote:
Im confused by how what Ive siad has made me look scummy other than putting hte second vote on thoth, i only did that to get the day one information train moving, all this pointing fingers at me seems like the mafia trying to deflect attention from itself onto an innocent.

I have to conceed this could indeed be the case - for me the suspicion wavers between ages and zoneage - both come across as worryingly scummy so I'm not really sure who to go for...

I'll stick with my vote in the hope of getting a better defense in any case - saying 'they're just voting for me to deflect attention' always seems like the cry of scum to me...
It seems VERY strange to me, to be voting for someone, based on suspicions brought forth by someone else you think is suspicious. That's why I'm voting for gin.

Thoth stands out for nothing more than that error about the vote count, however it stands out to me as nothing more than what I've called it...
an error
. It's not a mistake scum would likely make. The same thing goes to ZONEACE, his behavior was strange, but it seems like just wrong terms for the right causes. "random second vote" is honestly the only thing that seems remotely scummy to me, but the idea of putting a second vote on someone and clearly stating that it's for information purposes, does not seem like scum behavior to me.

As for ages, I've already stated my issues there, many contradictions. For now I really think gin is scummier than you, however, that doesn't automatically clear you. I believe in mistakes, but that just seems like more than a mistake to me, maybe I'm wrong. As for what you were saying before about messing this game up, just a few words on it... it's really difficult to completely mess a game, don't give up! It just reminds me of the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy game, when Leonidas claimed a mispelled name, and still almost won. There's always a chance if your still fighting, what's the point of playing, if your not gonna try?
Medicated Lain
Medicated Lain
Goon
Medicated Lain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #113 (isolation #5) » Mon Dec 08, 2003 1:18 pm

Post by Medicated Lain »

No one else finds gin suspicious? I find him more suspicious after that last post, so I'm gonna go over this one more time.
gin wrote:I have to say Zoneace is coming across as scum, much for the reasons ages posted... So, in the spirit of prompting a defense:

Vote ZoneAce
gin wrote:ZONEACE wrote:
Im confused by how what Ive siad has made me look scummy other than putting hte second vote on thoth, i only did that to get the day one information train moving, all this pointing fingers at me seems like the mafia trying to deflect attention from itself onto an innocent.

I have to conceed this could indeed be the case - for me the suspicion wavers between ages and zoneage - both come across as worryingly scummy so I'm not really sure who to go for...

I'll stick with my vote in the hope of getting a better defense in any case - saying 'they're just voting for me to deflect attention' always seems like the cry of scum to me...

He just said that he found ZONEACE suspicious, because of what ages said, but then said both ZONEACE *AND* ages seem scummy.. putting a vote on ZONEACE for what ages said(even though he said he thought ages was scummy)
gin wrote:Medicated Lain wrote:
It seems VERY strange to me, to be voting for someone, based on suspicions brought forth by someone else you think is suspicious. That's why I'm voting for gin.

I guess that's a good point, to be honest I hadn't thought about it in that way...

Unvote Zoneace

No idea who to vote for though :/
Then instead of defending his reason for finding EITHER of them scummy, he completely backed away from the situation and said he had no ideas. Does no one else see the scummy behavior behind this?
Medicated Lain
Medicated Lain
Goon
Medicated Lain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #117 (isolation #6) » Tue Dec 09, 2003 11:21 am

Post by Medicated Lain »

I'm gonna agree with ZONEACE, and since no one at all other than myself seems to gin suspicious, ages is second on the list..
unvote;vote:ages
Medicated Lain
Medicated Lain
Goon
Medicated Lain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #130 (isolation #7) » Thu Dec 11, 2003 11:31 am

Post by Medicated Lain »

Finally! People can no longer ignore my suspicions!
Vote: Gin
... I'll be leaving tomorrow for the weekend, will be back Sunday sometime though.
Medicated Lain
Medicated Lain
Goon
Medicated Lain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #156 (isolation #8) » Tue Dec 16, 2003 11:52 am

Post by Medicated Lain »

Cop, backup cop, doctor, townie, townie... that is a bad thing, the only good thing I've noticed, is there's only one killing a night, so only one killing group, unless we have a doctor with psychic abilities... the problem though, if there's only one killing group, it's probably larger than ussual? Well, I just read over the game again, and I'm going to
fos:willows_weep
... for being the most suspicious(I'm not voting at the moment, because I believe we probably have an atleast 3 person mafia, so it would be stupid to vote right now). willows_weep s suspicious, for saying at the beginning of the day that she wouldn't vote anyone until there was reason to do so, then after many reasons on various people were posted, she jsut decides to vote for someone whom no one has found suspicious at all yet, and doesn't even give reasoning. Then when a deadline is placed, she finishes off the vote when there were still two days, and we didn't even have a roleclaim yet.
Medicated Lain
Medicated Lain
Goon
Medicated Lain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #167 (isolation #9) » Wed Dec 17, 2003 3:26 pm

Post by Medicated Lain »

By the way Ygg, it's her not his, and I tend to post when I see there's something to say, posting lots with little substance is far more suspicious than posting little with much meaning in my opinion.
Medicated Lain
Medicated Lain
Goon
Medicated Lain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #181 (isolation #10) » Sat Dec 20, 2003 4:50 am

Post by Medicated Lain »

Just read over the entire board... kinda fast though, so don't know if I got everything. On day one, Riven FOSed everyone... this game deserves that to happen again, I swear every person in this game just reeks of scumminess. Actually, I guess that's not entirely true... ygg seems to be the most consistant, Norinel seems weird for pointing out ygg as suspicious for bring up the same point twice, I did the same on Gin and you didn't find me suspicious... probably because it wasn't then, and wasn't when ygg did it, a suspicious thing... it's sticking to a point, making sure it's seen, seems perfectly logical to me. Thoth doesn't post much, but something seems weird about his post.... but he's definately right after ygg on my list of not the scummiest. ZONEACE simply confuses me. I can't say willows_weep is't still suspicious, cause I think she is, I just can't understand that vote out of nowhere on Riven... but she does directly attack issues brought up, as I've noticed more... Riven just kind of.. seems scummy as I look back.

My three biggest suspicions right now, look like Riven and ZONEACE, and weeping_willow.

Riven for saying on day two that he believed me day one about Gin, when day one he never even offered so much as an fos.. even a MENTION of Gin... and something about that post, asking about wanting to hear just from me and Norinel... I don't understand that, not exactly THAT scummy... just.. I don't understand.

ZONEACE more so, because we have no scum, and have only had one kill per night, which seriously seems like only one killing group, and in a game of 12 people, it would make sense the killing group would be atleast 3 people, can't be four, because there's only 7 people left, mafia would've won, however, with one vote placed, three mafia could just vote along, kill off a townie, and win the game. So, unless there's less than three mafia, one of either ZONEACE, or weeping_willow has to be mafia. ZONEACE, because the other two mafia wouldn't just follow along without having a definate fourth vote for the lynch, it would be so obvious when the three tried to vote, so it could've been ZONE just trying to rally up the others to vote... so unless ZONEACE is a townie and our mafia can't see this, which I just don't see happening... then it would have to be willows_weep, because mafia would not just aboard with a townie to lynch a fellow mafia, when this day could decide who wins.

With all that said... nothing is going to get accomplished right now, unless we vote someone, or people just decide to roleclaim.. I don't like the idea of roleclaiming, and I don't like the idea of just voting, concidering I do really believe this is last day if we don't catch scum... I'll say that I think ZONE looks scummier than willows_weep right now, and just wait for what the rest of you think.
Medicated Lain
Medicated Lain
Goon
Medicated Lain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #186 (isolation #11) » Sun Dec 21, 2003 3:54 am

Post by Medicated Lain »

Stewie give everyone a chance, it's still the weekend.
Medicated Lain
Medicated Lain
Goon
Medicated Lain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #194 (isolation #12) » Tue Dec 30, 2003 12:08 pm

Post by Medicated Lain »

Alright, I'm posting, I would've posted sooner if there was anything to say, but no one's discussing anything.
Medicated Lain
Medicated Lain
Goon
Medicated Lain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #197 (isolation #13) » Wed Dec 31, 2003 9:37 am

Post by Medicated Lain »

That's the same logic I was using, except I'm more inclined to believe that ZONE is the scum between the two, I think scum would be trying to draw out voters to end the day... except now if we have 3 scum, we're deadlined, and if no one votes by the end, scum will probably win, for that, they may be being more careful. If both willow_weep and ZONEACE are scum, it's definately a very good plan. But there's no chance that both of them are town, unless we only have 2 scum.
Medicated Lain
Medicated Lain
Goon
Medicated Lain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #206 (isolation #14) » Tue Jan 06, 2004 12:24 pm

Post by Medicated Lain »

It's been three days ZONEACE has had not one, but two votes. If ZONE were innocent, the mafia would've killed him off by now, they've had plenty of chance. For this, I'm even more convinced ZONE is mafia... Argh, I don't feel like I should vote though.
Medicated Lain
Medicated Lain
Goon
Medicated Lain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #228 (isolation #15) » Sat Jan 24, 2004 6:36 am

Post by Medicated Lain »

Alright... been asleep so long, I forgot where we were... I'll have to read over the game again. This is the one where there's probably two mafia left? Most suspicious being riven and willows_weep? Well actually nevermind that.. I'll read back later.
Medicated Lain
Medicated Lain
Goon
Medicated Lain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #232 (isolation #16) » Tue Jan 27, 2004 6:53 am

Post by Medicated Lain »

Sorry I've not posted, I still want to read through the game again before saying anything, but I see people are suspicious of me, so I figured I'd address this. I didn't want to vote, because I kept hav ing this paranoia I was wrong, and that it was WW, I really don't see how we can win this game right now, not with no cops, and no confirmed innocents. The only person that's looked like complete non-scum to me is YGG, but even still there's no proof, there's no proof on anyone. The only thing on our side, is we still have a doc alive, and I don't think it's enough.I'm gonna tr to read through this game sometime later.. not sure if it can be today, I've not been at the comp as much lately, between comp problems and sickness, sorry bout that.
Medicated Lain
Medicated Lain
Goon
Medicated Lain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #238 (isolation #17) » Thu Jan 29, 2004 11:20 am

Post by Medicated Lain »

Alright, I still think YGG is innocent, the other three of you though, I just don't know.

Norinel... seems.. not as guilty.. but something just seems strange, argh I should relaly get the time to read through this game.

Willows_weep was suspicious when I first looked, but after looking through a second time, she actually is pretty consistant.. but that thing on day one... that still bothers me, also, ZONEACE voting her could've been a ploy... but.... somehow I'm getting the feeling that's... not the case, but she certainly doesn't seem innocent.

Riven, seems more guilty than Norinel, but less than willows_weep, again, I should look through this game again.
Medicated Lain
Medicated Lain
Goon
Medicated Lain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #246 (isolation #18) » Fri Jan 30, 2004 4:56 pm

Post by Medicated Lain »

Ygg, why am I suspicious?

Also noting, my dsl has currently decided not to work... will try to resolve that tomorrow, if not though, I may be left wihtout internet for a while... but Tuesday and so on I'll be able ot post from school if it can't be fixed just yet.
If you're not remembered, then you never existed.
Medicated Lain
Medicated Lain
Goon
Medicated Lain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #264 (isolation #19) » Wed Feb 11, 2004 4:01 pm

Post by Medicated Lain »

vote: Norinel
On a hunch... because I don't see discussion getting this game anywhere, argh.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”