Mini 995 - Advance Wars: Mafia Rising - Over!

AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1175 (ISO) » Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:33 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

[Day 5, Vote Count 2 - The Final Battle]

"There is no chance. My victory was assured."

[Votes]

Fate
- (xRECKONERx, VasudeVa, Zhero, SocioPath)
jelly jiggler
- ()
SocioPath
- (Fate)
VasudeVa
- ()
xRECKONERx
- ()
Zhero
- ()

Not Voting
- (jelly jiggler)

Accelerate Cooldown
- (Fate, xRECKONERx, VasudeVa, Zhero).
The cooldown has been accelerated. A lynch may occur immediately.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

[NELL] Everybody sit down. Now. That was an absolute disaster. What were you all thinking?
[VASUDEVA] Well, if your name is Fate or xRECKONERx, you weren't.
[XRECKONER] SHUT UP, CLOWNFACE.
[FATE] Actually, I agree. We were fooling around before. Now we need to sit down and discuss things logically.
[VASUDEVA] OH, SO NOW YOU SUDDENLY BUST OUT THE SERIOUS FACE. YOU CAN DIE, FOOL.
[XRECKONERX] I agree.
[ZHERO] Me too!
[SOCIOPATH] As do I.
[FATE] Wait, what's going on? What the hell? I just said we were going to discuss things and now we're on the warpath! YOU GUYS ARE ALL MORONS! DON'T YOU SEE IT?!?! IT'S SOCIOPATH AND ZHERO! IT'S THEM!!! I SEE IT! WHY CAN'T YOU?
[SOCIOPATH] Shhh...Fate....shhh...it's too late now. You will die ... as will the rest of your friends.

And with that, SocioPath wrapped a piece of wire around Fate's neck and began to strangle him. Minutes later, he was dead.

Fate (Hachi of Orange Star) was lynched Day 5

Last edited by AlmasterGM on Sun Jul 18, 2010 10:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1176 (ISO) » Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:34 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

[Advance Wars: Mafia Rising - Endgame]

As Fate's body fell limply to the floor, the rest of the room began to panic.

[XRECKONERX] SocioPath! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?
[JELLY JIGGLER] Hey guys, what did I miss?
[SOCIOPATH] Just what I've been doing ... the entire time. You were just to blind to see it. Zhero, get them.
[VASUDEVA] Uh oh.
[XRECKONERX] SHUT UP VASUDEVA, THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT. WHATEVER 'THIS' IS.
[ZHERO] Heh heh heh ... with pleasure.

SocioPath raised his hands and, with the snap of his fingers, waves of black and silver light flashed from his gloves and struck xRECKONERx and jelly jiggler in the chest, knocking them to the floor. Zhero, meanwhile, crept up behind the completely unsuspecting VasudeVa, who was still celebrating the timely death of Fate, and stabbed him in the heart with a concealed knife.

[NELL] My god...what's going on??! Security! SECURITY!
[ZHERO] There's no security anymore, miss ... commander. We've seen to that. Now you will perish...along with the rest of your armies. Black Hole may have failed once, but it would never, ever, ever fail twice.
[SOCIOPATH] Indeed. You underestimated us, Commander. And you will pay dearly for it. Zhero, are the charges planted?
[ZHERO] That they are.
[SOCIOPATH] Good. No need to use them, though, at least not for now. With all of the Allied Nation's commanding officers dead, their armies will be in complete dissaray. We can leave here without an ounce of resistance, and then walk all over them safely from a distance. The world will remember today as the day that Black Hole systematically infiltrated and anhiliated the Allied Forces.
[NELL] You'll never get away with this!
[SOCIOPATH] That's where you're wrong, commander. We already have.

Black Hole Victory - SocioPath (Hawke), Zhero (Adder), and mallowgeno (Lash) win!

SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1177 (ISO) » Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:35 am

Post by SocioPath »

ME NOT HAVING A COPOWER? WRONG.
HOW COULD BY ABILITY BE METEOR STORM WHEN THAT IS THE FUCKING FLAVOR FOR THE KILLS? WRONG.
LAWL LAWL LAWL STURM IS SUCH A GOOD GUY HE IS A GODFATHER? WRONG.

LAWL LAWL LAWL I CONFIRMED A WATCHER...MUST BE TOWN? WRONG.
OH I DIDNT CONFIRM THE TRACKER...MUST BE SCUM? WRONG.
Aut Tace Aut Meliora Loquere Silentio.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1178 (ISO) » Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:36 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

Thank you all for playing!

All hidden game information (Role PMs, quicktopics, CO Power charge formulas, and other rules) will be posted shortly.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1179 (ISO) » Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:38 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHA
AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

EAT SHIT AND DIE VV
green shirt thursdays
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1180 (ISO) » Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:39 am

Post by SocioPath »

As I said in the QT...

FATE is an idiot savant.

EVERYTHING HE SAID WAS WRONG.

But somehow the conclusions ended in his favor.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1181 (ISO) » Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:39 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

*SHE
green shirt thursdays
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1182 (ISO) » Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:40 am

Post by SocioPath »

xRECKONERx wrote:*SHE
OH SHI-
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1183 (ISO) » Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:40 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

I'd love to nominate this game for most enjoyable. I really would. AWESOME modding job, AGM.

Except that VV made this game completely fucking awful
green shirt thursdays
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1184 (ISO) » Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:41 am

Post by SocioPath »

This is I think the only game I've even been in with ZERO REPLACEMENTS.
Zhero
Zhero
Goon
Zhero
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1185 (ISO) » Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:42 am

Post by Zhero »

Good game everyone, was a lot of fun.

Endless amusement watching VV and Fate duke it out for days on end.

The game ran really smoothly and the flavor was amazing. I'd happily second that nomination.
-Zhero
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1186 (ISO) » Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:45 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

green shirt thursdays
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1187 (ISO) » Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:54 am

Post by SocioPath »

WHERE DID FATE RUN OFF TO.
AND DOES THE THINGS OF FATE THAT RECK STATES HAVE ANY MERIT?
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1188 (ISO) » Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:57 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

FATE WENT TO WORK
green shirt thursdays
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1189 (ISO) » Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:58 am

Post by SocioPath »

xRECKONERx wrote:FATE WENT TO WORK
WHO IS FATE.
YOU BETTER NOT JERK ME AROUND.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1190 (ISO) » Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:58 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

I SHAN'T REVEAL IT
JUST PAY CLOSE ATTENTION TO CERTAIN THREADS ON CERTAIN FORUMS
green shirt thursdays
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1191 (ISO) » Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:12 am

Post by SocioPath »

xRECKONERx wrote:JUST PAY CLOSE ATTENTION TO CERTAIN THREADS ON CERTAIN FORUMS
I PAY ATTENTION TO EVERY THREAD ON EVERY FORUM.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1192 (ISO) » Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:18 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

[Setup]

Fate - Hachi of Orange Star
FEMM the Attorney - Max of Orange Star
Riceballtail - Andy of Orange Star

Col.Cathart - Grit of Blue Moon

VasudeVa - Eagle of Green Earth
kyle99 - Drake of Green Earth

bv310 - Kanbei of Yellow Comet
jelly jiggler - Sensei of Yellow Comet
xRECKONERx - Sonja of Yellow Comet

mallowgeno - Lash of Black Hole
SocioPath - Hawke of Black Hole
Zhero - Adder of Black Hole

[Role PMs]

AlmasterGM wrote:Image

Welcome to Advance Wars: Mafia Rising, FEMM the Attorney! You are Max, the ball-busting, tank loving CO of Orange Star. Your preferred combat style is to shoot first, ask questions never. After all, if the enemy is lying flat on their face eating the dirt, who needs to talk about it, right? According to many of your other CO's, wrong. They will try and tell you about caution and investigation and strategy and such. They also do not know what they are talking about. You're going to take the fight straight to the enemy and show them what happens when they mess with you before anyone else even gets there!

Activated Abilities:

CO Power: Max Force -
You let out a large bellow, swing your fists, and knock the enemy flat on the ground. Screw talking, this will teacm 'em not to mess with you! {For the next 4 days, you gain 1 additional vote.}
Super CO Power: Max Blast -
All this sitting around and doing nothing is making me tired! You let out a mighty roar and introduce the enemy to your two best friends: fist one and fist two. {The lynch cooldown period is reduced by 5 days. For the next 7 days, you gain 1 additional votes and take 1 additional vote to lynch.}

Static Abilities:

Hit 'em Hard -
You prefer to solve problems with brute force rather than negotiations. Ranged weapons are for sissies. {You have 1 additional vote.}

You are aligned with the Allied Nations and win when all other factions have been eliminated.

Your personal quicktopic is located here: http://www.quicktopic.com/44/H/HbWCRKeCw2wgy. This will be used to track the progress of your CO Power Meter only. All other game related business, including activating abilities and questions, should be sent via PM. Please confirm by PM. Good luck!

Welcome to Advance Wars: Mafia Rising, jelly jiggler! You are Sensei, the old-school paratrooping CO of Yellow Comet. You're getting waaaay too old for this; in fact, every single day you promise yourself you're going to retire "when this is all over." The battles, however, never seem to end. Just because you're old, however, doesn't make you useless - in addition to passing on your immense knowledge to the new breed of CO's, you have so much battle experience that your enemies often tremble in your wake!

Activated Abilities:

CO Power: Copter Command -
As a paratrooper, you're a master of dropping in unexpectedly. This is dangerous activity, however; if your target has anti-aircraft guns on standby, you will be quickly annihilated. Better to let your allies know you're coming first. {I will send a PM to target player informing them that you are aligned with the Allied Nations.}
Super CO Power: Airborne Assault -
You may be too old to walk, but you're never too old to fly! You commandeer a chopper and swoop in to aide a friendly target. Just watch out for enemy missiles! {If target player is aligned with the Allied Nations, a quicktopic will be opened and you may converse with that player at any time during the game. If target player is not, you will be killed and your quicktopic, if open, closed.}

Static Abilities:

Getting too old for this -
Battling for as long as you have can take a lot out of a person. While your mind is still fully about you, you are not quite as physically able as you used to be. {You take 1 less vote to lynch.}

You are aligned with the Allied Nations and win when all other factions have been eliminated.

Your personal quicktopic is located here: http://www.quicktopic.com/44/H/EQccNGZRPDVt9. This will be used to track the progress of your CO Power Meter only. All other game related business, including activating abilities and questions, should be sent via PM. Please confirm by PM. Good luck!

Welcome to Advance Wars: Mafia Rising, Riceballtail! You are Andy, the young and energetic CO of Orange Star. You're an all-around great guy, and with your wrench in you're back pocket, you're ready for anything! You hate people who try and threaten your friends, and you're going to do whatever you can to stop them. Many of the other CO's think you aren't ready for combat, but you'll show them how useful you can be - they'll thank you later after you've saved their lives!

Activated Abilities:

CO Power: Hyper Repair -
You put your mechanic skills to use and grease someone up so they don't fall apart on the road. {For the next 4 days, target player takes an additional 2 votes to lynch.}
Super CO Power: Hyper Upgrade -
You pull out your handy wrench and work your mechanical magic to not only fix all the problems, but prevent some that were never even there from becoming an issue! {For the next 7 days, target player is invincible and cannot be killed by any method, including voting. You may not target yourself with this ability.}

Static Abilities:

Normal as they come
- As a whiz kid who is good with anything, you're as close as anyone in this oddball continent gets to being normal. Tricks won't work with you. {Any vote cast for you counts for exactly 1.}

Your personal quicktopic is located here: http://www.quicktopic.com/44/H/55Mfx9tv8MF. This will be used to track the progress of your CO Power Meter only. All other game related business, including activating abilities and questions, should be sent via PM. Please confirm by PM. Good luck!

Welcome to Advance Wars: Mafia Rising, VasudeVa! You are Eagle, the arrogant and frequently airborne CO of Green Earth. This whole situation wasn't even worth your time ... and then the idiots decided to mess with your homeland. Morons - little do they know the eagle soars above them! You're going to rain death from above and make sure messing with you is the last thing they'll ever do!

Activated Abilities
:
CO Power: Lightning Drive -
You crack through the sound barrier to race with the lightning at amazing speed. {For the next 4 days, target player's CO Power Meter charges at 150% its normal rate.}
Super CO Power: Lightning Strike -
You flip on the afterburners and embody the speed of lightning. Before your enemies have had time to even move a muscle, you've flown multiple circles around them and accomplished double what you normally can. {The next time target player would activate their CO Power, it has the effect of their Super CO Power instead. If that player would activate their Super CO Power, it has double the normal effect.}

Static Abilities:

Airborne -
You fly high and dry above any nasty effects that could slow you down. {Your CO Power Meter always charges at a constant rate.}

Your personal quicktopic is located here: http://www.quicktopic.com/44/H/EsicGeuhqz5Yi. This will be used to track the progress of your CO Power Meter only. All other game related business, including activating abilities and questions, should be sent via PM. Please confirm by PM. Good luck!

Welcome to Advance Wars: Mafia Rising, kyle99! You are Drake, the happy-go-lucky seafaring CO of Green Earth. You'd prefer to be basking in the sun on your aircraft carrier instead of commanding troops in a war, but your over-the-top compatriot Eagle is breathing down your neck to get up and do something (Like, NOW, Drake. The enemy is here NOW), and you suppose that defending your homeland is part of your duty anyway. Time to give these intruders a bit of oceanic fun.

Activated Abilities:

CO Power: Tsunami -
You summon a monstrous wave that crashes through enemy forces and drains their energy. {Target player's CO Power Meter is drained of 50% of its charge.}
Super CO Power: Typhoon -
You summon a massive typhoon that completely wrecks the enemy's energy and ability to fight. {Target player's CO Power Meter is drained of all its charge. For the next 3 days, it charges at 50% its normal rate.}

Static Abilities:

Draining Rain -
As a master of the open seas, you are adapt at dealing with inclement watery weather. Other CO's are not. Attempts to engage you on your home front - the ocean - will be unpleasantly difficult for others. {Whenever a player targets you, that player's CO meter is drained of all its energy.}

Your personal quicktopic is located here: http://www.quicktopic.com/44/H/rQ3ATeF5kf7. This will be used to track the progress of your CO Power Meter only. All other game related business, including activating abilities and questions, should be sent via PM. Please confirm by PM. Good luck!

Welcome to Advance Wars: Mafia Rising, Col.Cathart! You are Grit, the reserved and skeptical CO of Blue Moon. Everybody else is always so damn busy getting worked up over this lynchin' business...you'd prefer to take things nice and slow. Think about things in a calm, cool, and collected manner. Stop and smell the roses, you know? You also despise confrontation and prefer to deal with issues from a distance. You're an expert marksman and have carried a revolver for as long as you can remember to deal with people who get in your face. Because of this, people usually don't mess with you. Unfortunately, it looks like the peace and relaxation you enjoy so much are about to end. Guess you better meander on down and see what's cookin...

Activated Abilities:

CO Power: Snipe Attack -
You use your legendary marksman skills and your handy pistol to rid the world of someone who insists on disrupting the peace. {Kill target player.}
Super CO Power: Super Snipe -
Sometimes there are those pesky people who just won't go away no matter how many times you tell them to back off. Fortunately, you're a master marksman and you've got just the medicine for them: a head shot. {Kill target player. This ability supersedes all other abilities and cannot be prevented.}

Static Abilities:

Reserved
- You hate conflict. You keep to yourself and have spent a good deal of your life trying to make people not hate you. Sadly, this means when someone get right up in your face, you aren't as prepared to take that physical blow. {You take 1 less vote to lynch.}

Your personal quicktopic is located here: http://www.quicktopic.com/44/H/7ij6C77LbV4. This will be used to track the progress of your CO Power Meter only. All other game related business, including activating abilities and questions, should be sent via PM. Please confirm by PM. Good luck!

Welcome to Advance Wars: Mafia Rising, bv310! You are Kanbei, the fearless Samurai CO of Yellow Comet. Your homeland is at risk, and you will stop at nothing to defend it! This will be done by slaughtering your enemies with the minimum degree of mercy required by the civilized world. Some of the other CO's will probably try and tell you to slow down and look at some intel or something, but real warriors don't need technology to be victorious - they need strength! Your mind and muscles of steel will prevail!

Activated Abilities:

CO Power: Morale Boost -
You call upon the poems and traditions of your Samurai ancestors to boost your spirits! {For the next 4 days, you gain 1 additional vote.}
Super CO Power: Samurai Spirit -
You go into a deep meditative state and emerge filled with a power mortals can merely dream of. {For the next 7 days, you gain 2 additional votes and you take 1 additional vote to lynch.}

Static Abilities:

Nerves of Steel -
Years of meditation and training have made you physically tougher than the average human. You can withstand a significant beating. {You take 1 additional vote to lynch.}

Your personal quicktopic is located here: http://www.quicktopic.com/44/H/2bCKFq7Ehgqr. This will be used to track the progress of your CO Power Meter only. All other game related business, including activating abilities and questions, should be sent via PM. Please confirm by PM. Good luck!

Welcome to Advance Wars: Mafia Rising, xRECKONERx! You are Sonja, the cool, calm, and calculated CO of Yellow Comet. You are the daughter of Kanebi (the leader of Yellow Comet), and you do everything you can to support him as he leads his troops into battle. You also do everything you can to keep him from self-imploding and turning into a raging maniac. As a tactical and technological genius, this usually means running intel, although you occasionally like to take control of the situation yourself. Nothing, after all, stretches out the brain like a good battle in war.

Activated Abilities:

CO Power: Enhanced Vision -
Knowing is half the battle. You use your intelligence satellites to secretly place surveillance on the enemy. {For the next 5 days, I will reveal to you who, if anyone, targets target player.}
Super CO Power: Counter Break -
As a bright young CO, you know watching from a distance isn't always enough; sometimes, you need to get your hands dirty. Using your intelligence-gathering skills, you hack into the enemy intel systems, break through the fog of war, and determine exactly what it is you're up against. {I will reveal to you whether target player is aligned with the Allied Nations or not.}

Static Abilities:

Firewall -
You are a master of covering your tracks and making sure there are no backdoors in your security systems. Your opponents will never know what hit them. {You are immune to being tracked or watched.}

Your personal quicktopic is located here: http://www.quicktopic.com/44/H/KHBTeVdk8FU. This will be used to track the progress of your CO Power Meter only. All other game related business, including activating abilities and questions, should be sent via PM. Please confirm by PM. Good luck!

Welcome to Advance Wars: Mafia Rising, Fate! You are Hachi, the grizzled veteran CO of Orange Star who has long retired from combat to run the Battle Maps shop. You'd prefer to keep your involvement in this war to sales and advice only, but the encroaching threat means you may have to lock up the cash register and go back to crushing enemies. You've easily got the most experience of any of the CO's here, and should be able to teach both your enemies and your allies a thing or two.

Activated Abilities:

CO Power: Barter -
You use your long standing merchant connections to see what everyone else is buying, selling, and shipping. You can learn from their plans accordingly. {Copy the last CO Power that was activated. You will be informed of its effects, and may choose new targets for the copy.}
Super CO Power: Merchant Union -
You call upon your fellow merchants worldwide to completely redirect troop and supply shipping lanes to benefit you. Everyone but you ends up confused as hell about where everything is going. {Choose two target players. {For the next 7 days, if a player would target one of those players, that player targets the other player instead.
Example: If a player activates a CO Power that would investigate Target 1, the result is returned as though they had investigated Target 2 instead.
}

Static Abilities:

Discount -
As a longtime salesman, you aren't fooled by inflated prices or false appearances. What you see is what you get. {If a player you are voting for would take additional votes to lynch, that player takes no additional votes to lynch instead.}

Your personal quicktopic is located here: http://www.quicktopic.com/44/H/zqAXdZLAesMqB. This will be used to track the progress of your CO Power Meter only. All other game related issues, including activating abilities and questions, should be sent via PM. Please confirm by PM. Good luck!

Welcome to Advance Wars: Mafia Rising, SocioPath! You are Hawke, the ambitious and mysterious CO of Black Hole. Some men just want to watch the world burn. You'd rather own it - intact, if possible. Regrettably, there are some other CO's who insist on standing in your way. They will be crushed. Although you would just as easily work alone, you happen to have two subordinates assigned to assist you in your quest for world domination - Lash, played by mallowgeno, and Adder, played by Zhero.

Activated Abilities:

CO Power: Black Wave -
You summon a wave of black energy that saps your enemies of their power and recharges your own. {Each Allied Nation's player's CO Power Meter is drained by 25% of its current charge. Each Black Hole player's CO Power Meter is boosted by 25% of its current charge.}
Super CO Power: Black Storm -
You call forth a massive storm of black energy that drains great amounts of power from your enemies and recharges your own. {Each Allied Nation's player's CO Power Meter is drained by 50% of its current charge. Each Black Hole player's CO Power Meter is boosted by 50% of its current charge.}

Static Abilities:

Commander in Chief
- As the leader of the Black Hole trio, you are farther removed from the war than your counterparts. As such, you have a degree of plausible deniability, and trying to connect you to the invasion will be a difficult task. {You are immune to being investigated.}

Faction Abilities:

Fakeclaim -
During the first invasion, Sturm created chaos by creating clones and turning the Allied Nations against each other. The same trick won't work twice - they trust each other now. Fortunately, you can use that to your advantage. {You know that the Allied Nations CO Olaf is not a player in this game. You can safely assume his identity without being counterclaimed.}
QuantumCom -
Thanks to a special space satellite designed by Lash, the Black Hole CO's have the ability to communicate with one another in real time. {You may communicate with your partners at anytime in the quicktopic here: http://www.quicktopic.com/44/H/VSgf4mfxXQFhF}
Support from Sturm -
Sturm, the enigmatic and removed leader of Black Hole, has tasked you with defeating the Allied forces while he tends to other matters. He is still, however, concerned with your progress and wishes for Black Hole to emerge victorious. Occasionally, he will metaphorically take off his gloves and assist by lending you his incredible strength. {Black Hole collectively shares the following activated ability:
Super CO Power: Meteor Strike
- You summon a massive meteor from space that wreaks havoc on the Allied forces below. {Kill target player.} Your Quantum Comlink's quicktopic will inform you of its progress charging. When completely filled, any Black Hole player may activate this ability.}}

You are aligned with Black Hole and win when all other factions have been eliminated.

Please confirm by PM. Good luck!

Welcome to Advance Wars: Mafia Rising, Zhero! You are Adder, the slippery and slimy CO of Black Hole. You have a head bigger than the planet and are a control freak. The idea of something gross and disgusting, like this mechanic-boy Andy, having any sort of power astounds you. These clowns should be bowing down and serving you, not commanding infantry and tanks. Then again, you shouldn't be issuing commands either - let some crony handle the dirty work. Unfortunately, in order for that to happen, you have to take over the world first. You suppose your associates, Hawke, played by SocioPath, and Lash, played by mallowgeno, can help you out with that.

Active Abilities:

CO Power: Sideslip -
One pesky feature of the Allied CO's is their ability to constantly interfere with your plans using their CO Powers. Better to slink around them altogether. {I will reveal to you what percentage of target player's CO Power Meter is full.}
Super CO Power: Sidewinder -
Sneaking is fun, but stalking is better. By blending in and moving quickly, you can tail an Allied CO and find out what silly business they are up to. {For the next 5 days, I will reveal to you who, if anyone, target player targets.}

Static Abilities:

Creepy Crawly -
Sneaking around in the shadows is your speciality. The Allies will never spot you until it's too late. {You are immune to being tracked.}

Faction Abilities:

Fakeclaim -
During the first invasion, Sturm created chaos by creating clones and turning the Allied Nations against each other. The same trick won't work twice - they trust each other now. Fortunately, you can use that to your advantage. {You know that the Allied Nations CO Sami is not a player in this game. You can safely assume her identity without being counterclaimed.}
Quantum Comlink -
Thanks to a special space satellite designed by Lash, the Black Hole CO's have the ability to communicate with one another in real time. {You may communicate with your partners at anytime in the quicktopic here: http://www.quicktopic.com/44/H/VSgf4mfxXQFhF}
Support from Sturm -
Sturm, the enigmatic and removed leader of Black Hole, has tasked you with defeating the Allied forces while he tends to other matters. He is still, however, concerned with your progress and wishes for Black Hole to emerge victorious. Occasionally, he will metaphorically take off his gloves and assist by lending you his incredible strength. {Black Hole collectively shares the following activated ability:
- You summon a massive meteor from space that wreaks havoc on the Allied forces below. {Kill target player.} Your Quantum Comlink's quicktopic will inform you of its progress charging. When completely filled, any Black Hole player may activate this ability.}

You are aligned with Black Hole and win when all other factions have been eliminated.

Please confirm by return PM. Good luck!

Welcome to Advance Wars: Mafia Rising, mallowgeno! You are Lash, the technological girl genius CO of Black Hole. Your partners in crime, Hawke, played by SocioPath, and Adder, played by Zhero, are set on conquering the world. For the most part, this sounds lovely to you. However, you're not entirely sure what they plan to do with it afterwards. Sit around and drink tea on the top of the capital building? Bah. You're in this because you like to play, and there's no better playground than a battlefield and no shiner toy than weapons. Teehee. Time to play!

Activated Abilities:

CO Power: Terrain Tactics -
You use your tactical skill to traverse the terrain of the Allied Nations without detection. {For the next 5 days, target player becomes immune to being investigated, tracked, and watched.}
Super CO Power: Prime Tactics -
You use your tactical and technological genius to infiltrate Allied computer networks and see what's going on behind closed doors. {I will reveal to you target player's CO name and any active, static, and factional abilities that player has.}

Static Abilities:

Tech Guru -
Technology bends to your command; it can never be used against you. Allied attempts to place you under surveillance are a complete joke. {You are immune to being watched.}

Faction Abilities:

Fakeclaim -
During the first invasion, Sturm created chaos by creating clones and turning the Allied Nations against each other. The same trick won't work twice - they trust each other now. Fortunately, you can use that to your advantage. {You know that the Allied Nations CO Colin is not a player in this game. You can safely assume his identity without being counterclaimed.}
Quantum Comlink -
Thanks to a special space satellite designed by you, the Black Hole CO's have the ability to communicate with one another in real time. {You may communicate with your partners at anytime in the quicktopic here: http://www.quicktopic.com/44/H/VSgf4mfxXQFhF}
Support from Sturm -
- You summon a massive meteor from space that wreaks havoc on the Allied forces below. {Kill target player.} Your Quantum Comlink's quicktopic will inform you of its progress charging. When completely filled, any Black Hole player may activate this ability.}

Please confirm by PM. Good luck!
[Quicktopics]

Black Hole QuantumCom (Mafia Quicktopic) - http://www.quicktopic.com/44/H/VSgf4mfxXQFhF
The Graveyard (Dead Thread) - http://www.quicktopic.com/44/H/U8V4UUEu5eUr
Individual CO Quicktopics can be found in the role PMs. However, all they have are charge levels, so they are not very interesting.

[CO Powers]

All CO Powers charged at a base rate of one "star" per day. Certain player powers could modify this rate (such as Eagle's Lightning Drive or Drake's Typhoon). The following modifiers were also applied (when relevant).

Whenever an Allied Nations player was lynched...
If two or more Black Hole players were alive, all Allied Nation meters charged at 175% their normal rate for 3 days.
If there was one Black Hole player alive, all Allied Nations meters charged at 125% their normal rate for 3 days.

Whenver a Black Hole player was lynched...
If two Black Hole players were alive, their meters charged at 175% their normal rate for 3 days.
If one Black Hole player was alive, his meter charged at 250% its normal rate for 3 days.

Whenever any lynch occurred...
Meteor Strike (the mafia kill) charged at 200% until it was completely filled.

The length of each CO Power meter (e.g., how many days it took to charge) is listed below.

Allied Nations

bv310 - Kanbei - Morale Boost (8 days), Samauri Spirit (21 days)
Col.Cathart - Grit - Snipe Attack (14 days), Super Snipe (18 days)
Fate - Hachi - Barter (8 days), Merchant Union (14 days)
FEMM the Attorney - Max - Max Force (8 days), Max Blast (21 days)
jelly jiggler - Sensei - Copter Command (8 days), Airborne Assault (21 days)
kyle99 - Drake - Tsunami (6 days), Typhoon (12 days)
Riceballtail - Andy - Hyper Repair (8 days), Hyper Upgrade (12 days)
VasudeVa - Eagle - Lightning Drive (6 days), Lightning Strike (21 days)
xRECKONERx - Sonja - Enhanced Vision (10 days), Counter Break (14 days)

Black Hole

mallowgeno - Lash - Terrain Tactics (8 days), Prime Tactics (14 days)
SocioPath - Hawke - Black Wave (15 days), Black Storm (24 days)
Zhero - Adder - Sideslip (6 days), Sidewinder (8 days)
Sturm (NPC) - Meteor Strike (14 days)

[Game Information]

First off, I very much appreciate all your kind words about this game as well as the nomination from xRECK. Thank you! Constructive criticism so I can improve in the future is also welcome. I would definitely like to shout out to all of you as well, though, for there being
zero
replacements and only three prods the ENTIRE GAME. That sort of dedication is rare, and I think it made the game a lot more fun. This game was also fun to mod because you were a very amusing player group ... reading the Mafia Quicktopic next to the game thread (during the formation of the CAPS LAWKE ALLIANCE, for example), had me laughing out loud for a good couple of minutes on multiple occasions. So thank you all for that.

And thanks again to everyone for playing!
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1193 (ISO) » Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:32 am

Post by SocioPath »

SocioPath wrote:
xRECKONERx wrote:JUST PAY CLOSE ATTENTION TO CERTAIN THREADS ON CERTAIN FORUMS
I PAY ATTENTION TO EVERY THREAD ON EVERY FORUM.
AND I DONT THINK YOU THINK YOU THINK WHAT YOU KNOW YOU KNOW.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1194 (ISO) » Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:32 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

WUT
green shirt thursdays
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1195 (ISO) » Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:35 am

Post by SocioPath »

AlmasterGM wrote:This game was also fun to mod because you were a very amusing player group ... reading the Mafia Quicktopic next to the game thread (during the formation of the CAPS LAWKE ALLIANCE, for example), had me laughing out loud for a good couple of minutes on multiple occasions. So thank you all for that.
I NO RITE.

The DEAD THREAD is hilarious as well.

EVEN THE DEAD PEOPLE WERE BEHIND A FATE LYNCH.

And CATHART could have been the most scummy player in the game, but:
NO OLAF
NO COLIN (mallow DID HAVE A FUCKIN FAKE CLAIM)

Means THE LAST BLUE MOON WAS GRIT.

GRIT...HMMMM WHAT ARE HIS POWERS...
OH RITE...SNIPING...
WHAT WOULD THAT DO...
VIG VIG VIG
WELL HE NEEDS TO BE GONE.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1196 (ISO) » Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:36 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

I STILL WANT VV TO GET IN HERE SO I CAN RIP HIM A NEW FUCKING ASSHOLE
green shirt thursdays
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1197 (ISO) » Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:44 am

Post by SocioPath »

xRECKONERx wrote:I STILL WANT VV TO GET IN HERE SO I CAN RIP HIM A NEW FUCKING ASSHOLE
HEH.
I NO RITE.

But I highly recommend town to read the scum QT. (Well maybe not RECK AND FATE ;D )

But everything was calculated out.

You are lucky you claimed that RBT result RECK or you were the one GONNA DIE.

I was planning on killing
SASHA
SONJA from the beginning.
(And Grit too, which I did.)
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1198 (ISO) » Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:58 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

I SHOULD'VE DIED
GOD DAMMIT
green shirt thursdays
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1199 (ISO) » Sun Jul 18, 2010 10:02 am

Post by SocioPath »

xRECKONERx wrote:I SHOULD'VE DIED
GOD DAMMIT
YOU WERE MORE USEFUL TO ME ALIVE.

I CALLED THAT BEFORE THE CAPS LAWK ALLIANCE EVER FORMED.

DONT HOLD IT AGAINST ME THOUGH.
ITS WHAT I DO.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”