Upcoming Game Advertisements

This forum contains signup threads for Mafia Games.
Read about how our signups work here.
animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #8 (isolation #0) » Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:47 am

Post by animorpherv1 »

Super Smash Bros. Mafia

Learn the ways of the Smash Ball! a game for 28 players, so there are 14 pre-/in slots available.

EDIT: make that 13.

EDIT: Game signups have begun! Go here to signup/ offer to replace
Last edited by animorpherv1 on Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:38 am, edited 3 times in total.
"Animorpherv1's posts are so powerful that prolonged exposure may cause vertigo, nausea, acute tinnitus, and in rare cases, death." - vonflare

"Ani is right 100% of the time" - Alisae
animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #157 (isolation #1) » Sat Jun 11, 2011 6:32 pm

Post by animorpherv1 »

The Sims 3 Mafia!

Flavour
The town of Sunset Valley was a peaceful place. Well, as peaceful as a virtual city could be. Of course, there was the occasional burglary, fire or death, but nothing this bad. Apparently, there is a glitch in the system that may give Adult and Young Adults
killer
tendencies. The only way to fix this is to stop these Adults is to find ways to kill them. Can the glitch be fixed, or will it ruin the game forever?
Category
– Large Theme
Number of players
– Currently at 21, although this number may change by the time signups start, as the setup is quite flexible.

Notes
– This game will run on a modified U-Pick setup. You will have to pick 3 – 5 traits (and feel free to choose a name/gender), and the review team + backup (consisting of Empking, me, ooba and [THIS COULD BE YOU!]) will decide on a setup that will (hopefully) be fun for all!

Just as a note, this setup would have a negligible, if any, chance at becoming a bastard. You have been warned!
Pre-/ins
– I will be accepting up to 1 pre-/ins, no matter what the final number ends up being.

Requirements
– No formal requirements, but 1 finished Non-Newbie would be great.
"Animorpherv1's posts are so powerful that prolonged exposure may cause vertigo, nausea, acute tinnitus, and in rare cases, death." - vonflare

animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #158 (isolation #2) » Sat Jun 11, 2011 6:33 pm

Post by animorpherv1 »

>.>

Ok, fail tags etc get fixed here.

Flavour
- The town of Sunset Valley was a peaceful place. Well, as peaceful as a virtual city could be. Of course, there was the occasional burglary, fire or death, but nothing this bad. Apparently, there is a glitch in the system that may give Adult and Young Adults
killer
tendencies. The only way to fix this is to stop these Adults is to find ways to kill them. Can the glitch be fixed, or will it ruin the game forever?

I will be accepted up to
TEN (10)
pre-/ins.

animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #167 (isolation #3) » Sat Jun 25, 2011 12:35 pm

Post by animorpherv1 »

Sims 3 Mafia is almost filled with pre-/ins! Get your spot now!

animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #170 (isolation #4) » Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:52 am

Post by animorpherv1 »

animorpherv1 wrote:Sims 3 Mafia is almost filled with pre-/ins! Get your spot now!

1 Spot left!

Game is planned to not start until August sometime, due to my V/LA from July 31st - About August 5th, no thread will go up in the period of time anyways.

animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #179 (isolation #5) » Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:07 am

Post by animorpherv1 »

animorpherv1 wrote:
animorpherv1 wrote:Sims 3 Mafia is almost filled with pre-/ins! Get your spot now!

1 Spot left!

Game is planned to not start until August sometime, due to my V/LA from July 31st - About August 5th, no thread will go up in the period of time anyways.

All filled up! PM me if you want to be on my call list!

animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #187 (isolation #6) » Sat Jul 02, 2011 5:36 am

Post by animorpherv1 »

Parama wrote:
Lost Butterfly wrote:

Playerbase: 11157

Choose your player wisely! Upick: Scummers edition will be coming to a large theme queue near you relatively shortly! Send in a mafiascum member and you'll get a role based on that person! Alignments
will
be randomised, pre-game but apart from that who you pick will have an impact on your role! Choose wisely!

This will be modded by Mina and Faraday. :D

At the moment it's for 16 players and 4 pre-in slots remain! PM to get your pre-in slot now!

>everyone picks
a 0-post user
Q
>best game ever

animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #193 (isolation #7) » Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:18 pm

Post by animorpherv1 »

Junpei wrote:I don't know if I'd apply or not but I'd like to wonder what qualifies as a strong completed game.

Generally, a completed game here is any non-marathon game that you've died in.

animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #223 (isolation #8) » Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:11 pm

Post by animorpherv1 »

Mastermind of Sin wrote:the sinister mind of MoS!

*groan*

Return to “Queue”