It's Always Sunny Mafia! (OVER-The Gang Saves Paddy's Pub!)

Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #14 (isolation #0) » Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:40 am

Post by Snow White »

/confirmed.
I like ignorant people.
Cause they dont talk to me, and i dont wanna be talked to.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #19 (isolation #1) » Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:03 am

Post by Snow White »

Having once replaced a scummy player in a game with me and convinced the town he was totally innocent. Its safer to

Vote: DTMaster
and save questions for later. <3
I like ignorant people.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #24 (isolation #2) » Wed Jul 28, 2010 1:27 pm

Post by Snow White »

Aw! I loved that game! Even though we lost. :( And apparently was the most town which is why iPeanut killed me off. And my mason cause he was the most anti town. The crazy! In a lovable i hope your not reading this kinda way IP.

FYI. Exilon. My guilty little secret I read and loved that anus raping game. Props to the mod it was a pleasure to read and laugh to. XD
I like ignorant people.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #28 (isolation #3) » Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:28 pm

Post by Snow White »

SocioPath wrote:
Snow White wrote:Aw! I loved that game! Even though we lost. :(
Oh, nevermind then. I'm thinking of a completely different game then.
(Thought you were referring to Scrubs, where you replaced a scummy player that WAS scum.)
AND WON :wink:

lol. have you been nosing my wiki?
I like ignorant people.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #31 (isolation #4) » Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:46 pm

Post by Snow White »

SocioPath wrote:
Snow White wrote:lol. have you been nosing my wiki?
No, I read that game start to finish as it was happening.
Snow White wrote:AND WON :wink:
Hence my ORIGINAL comment. :wink:
And you didnt beat me to the punch to replace /in? :O haha. be that as it may, i am still very proud and am taking it as a compliment! :D
I like ignorant people.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #143 (isolation #5) » Thu Jul 29, 2010 11:57 am

Post by Snow White »

Holy crap! You lot have really started to go to town....! litterally it seems....

Will check back in, read and post thoughts tomorrow until then im sleeping/working. Since i assume the RVS is over now there's been a daykill
unvote DTMaster
(ps. You know i totally love you really DTM <3 platonic like though, no homo)
I like ignorant people.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #157 (isolation #6) » Fri Jul 30, 2010 8:39 am

Post by Snow White »

OMFG RAGE. ms logged me out as i was compiling my reply. FFS.

In short. Cause im leaving out all wittisms and courdialities ill get straight to point.

CHronopie
I dont see the case against Chronopie. But if he is town he needs to speak up and defend himself with something other than "i have said nothing! you cant use that against me!" Otherwise i agree with Dramonic that there is no case on him to warrant the number of votes he has recieved.
BloodCovenent
You do not feel that Fate's experience should pardon breifly his role?
Exilion
Lol. Ah Guy's part II was was a legend of a game and you were part of it you should be proud!! Lol. you put up a damned good fight and how can you not be flattered by "Ythan completes his long-term goal of fucking Exilon's brains out" i myself had to lol. quiet violently. :)
Re:BC and the mask being scumspects, you were quite wrong regarding the mask but i think for the most part his scuminess was coming from a power trip of being cop. BC hasnt really said that much. Like myself and a few others in the game i wouldnt really know what to make of him as of yet but i dont see the Chronopie case. And the encouragment of the Chronopie wagon.
lol. no imma girl. DP. RVS. is for funsies. and im fond of the no homo jokes. hehe.
RE: Fate/socio scum. Im reluctant to believe the first. His claim does not indicate a wish for a doctor's protection. Nor does it see any expectation to see tomorrow. I believe he is more than likely town. I like socio. But i am finding him difficult to read probably because of the Fate banter. But that doesnt = scum.
vezimsorryimnotgoingtolearntherestofyourname
You killed the cop. Now im not usually accepting of cops but on one side i can understand how one could think he had it coming but you really did not just seem to care. Instead of questioning him on his double vote you just shot him and claim to be a one shot day vig (which can be a scum role KH mafia). A role you called the "ultimate role" you wasted in the space of six pages. Its hardly optimum usage. My question to you is why didnt you question the mask, berate him or encourage other's off the Chronopie wagon?
sociopath
lol. it is being a very good thing not to play mind games with the gf. lol. ojoj. I cant quite read you, i think this is largely due in part to your banter with Fate.
HackerHuck/Starbuck
Not much to say. Still gathering opinions. Im quite in the dark regards the hate between her and fate but im unwilling to linger in grudges that would take away from the game. I dont want that shit.
DTMaster
Ill go with your opinion that Fate will probably be night chow. But i believe from reputation his experience could be valuable.
Fate
i like you. Providing your town which im inclined to believe, since i havent seen you inclinate toward a doctor protection. From your reputation your a hot head but do you feel town would benefit from having you around as long as possible?
seth
Not enough information.
Raivann
Anything he has posted has been moot. I havent found a point in. Minus points.
Snow White
is a girl! :P DP.
Hresz
Not enough information.

Now i have a birthday wishes to bestow.
Also, MOD: V/LA 7/8th august
I am expecting to be royally langered at a 21st

/Snow White.
I like ignorant people.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #171 (isolation #7) » Sat Jul 31, 2010 7:58 am

Post by Snow White »

BC: No shit sherlock. What do vets have to do with anything? Woof woof.
Vez: You are making next to no sense to me.
Exilion: I agree. We can only form opinions with people's views. But what i dont get, is why you vote Chronopie? When you go on a rant about Dramonic and finish with a vote on Chronopie? Ruh? Why so eager?
Fate: in the famous words of DTM "D'aww" i am feeling very flattered. :D but in fairness the mask made the fastest impression. (bastard! JK) but perhaps you can however explain what it is with Chronopie that has gained him so many votes? It has left me altogether baffled. And can you explain to me you believe vez to be town? Or is it just "the vibe"?
Chronopie. Since it looks like you are drawing near to the end. Top suspects. Why? Outlook on Vez please.

Frankly i dont think enough people have commentated about today's occurances and i'd like some opinions Dramonic, BloodCovenent, Chronopie, sociopath, DTMaster, seth, Hrezs IWANNAKNOWWHATYOUTHUNKIN before we even think about closing day1. KTNXBAIGUISE!
I like ignorant people.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #173 (isolation #8) » Sat Jul 31, 2010 8:24 am

Post by Snow White »

hrezs, is another player vez. I *dont mean you.(?)

Im still just rather confused as to why you didnt call a halt to the mask voting Chronopie, instead you shot the mask, and now you are voting Chronopie, who earlier you shot the mask for voting for.

Btw. thanks mod for pointing that out. Never heard of that role before so i thought you were just being cute. XD lol.
I like ignorant people.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #190 (isolation #9) » Sun Aug 01, 2010 5:23 am

Post by Snow White »

Have been called in early to work.

Be back later guys!
I like ignorant people.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #227 (isolation #10) » Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:25 am

Post by Snow White »

Exilon. Okay. I can agree with you. Chronopie still hasnt contributed. But if i die tonight and your alive tomorrow, do me a favour if your not scum and see vezo to the noose? Ps. if vezo is scum, i have a suspicion HackerHuck is too having not seen much to warrant the stop of the vezo wagon in favour of Chronopie who is really more scumtious. Were there any questions toward me? Sorry, if so, i overlooked them. :(

Fate. Against better judgement, Im trusting you and your vibes. You seem like a decent player and since Ive never played with Chronopie i simply dont know what these scumtells are and are not... i just hope this isnt some policy lynch..... or worse....

unvote, vote Chronopie

HackerHuck. How sure are you that vezo is innocent? Would you give your life for the wager?

BC. Your vote change completely has perplexed me since i see no vote change. There is a vote switcher? :| >>confused face.
I like ignorant people.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #310 (isolation #11) » Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:41 am

Post by Snow White »

Sorry guys! I just moved house. So i have been sorting out my crap the past few days. Am reading up and will post analysis by the hour hopefully.

/Snow White.
I like ignorant people.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #311 (isolation #12) » Sun Aug 08, 2010 2:43 am

Post by Snow White »

Firstly, four pages? Im slightly disappointed. (And a bit relieved to tell you the truth). Haha.

Exillion, you've been a player here since febuary. Surely you know how the SK's work? What games have you participated in? I like meta tbh.

Hresz. Well way to out yourself. Admittedly i felt the vezo vs. chrono lynch was going no where. Some weight had to give and I will fully admit my part in it. Secondly, your claim would have held little weight for me personally. Neighbors are not ascertain of their partners alignment. Im certain the lynch would have been driven on regardless. Albeit i am lemantant he was town. However there is nothing to say your not neighbor scum by my understanding of the neighbor role combined with your lurking antics yesterday.

Sociopath.... Okay.
On a seperate note is Hersz scum? Im indecisive. It seems keen that he could have lurked his way in the shadows while his town neighbor took the heat and watched him fry so then he could be all "im a neighbor! how dare you not let me have my say blah blah blah". However on a game wise level ive seen nothing of him and cant class him as either or as of yet.

Vezo. Please just do what Raiivan has told you to do. Type in bold: Kill Fate.
Ah you later do it. +town points.

Seth. Content. You guys really should get together at some point.

Herzs. Not that i particularly want to know, you can over look this question if you find it too intrusive but was Chronopie your only neighbor?

HackerHUck. If not blatantly obvious, i disagree highly with your reads. Especially with Exillion. He is probably one of my highest town reads:
Exillion (seems on his own most of the time. Independant. Now the SK is dead i see him more likely to be town. He is giving me the warm fuzzies.)
Fate (his claim alone seems to stand by itself. But not only that in the way he claimed seemed genuine)

Vezok Until further notice anyway and subject to change im accepting of him. And this is not only because of his role claim, because scum can day vig in games. But i think an
IGMEOY
is suffice.

DTM. In the above regard, im pretty sure your vote can be made use elsewhere.

Exillion. Im now buying what Vezok was selling. :D

DTM. have you been doing meta work on Chrono? Also, i was quite a strong advocate of the vezok lynch too, you cannot just lay the blame at SocioPath when i was second to the hammer. Lastly im more of an asker more so than a demander. I do not see the flaw with what Exilon has done but i will say on the note of Exilon pushing a Fate wagon, im not eager for his lynch he is one of those few scummers(exalt and crypto for example) that show real leadership and i would like him as a guilding force for a time, if and when required i will contribute toward his lynch. However i am in no rush to do so.

Exilon's rebuttal is satisfactory. Im confident putting him on my town list.

I cant believe Exilon's wagon has gone up so high. So fast. I dont understand this so-called case. Someone will have to make it short and sweet and convincing if the wagon warrants my vote. On a seperate note my train of thought that Socio was a "HAMMAH role" is gone out the window. Lol.

Hersz. Elaborate. Why is Exilon scummy. I loathe piggybackers.

Seth. Is irratating me. Seth. Post this sentence:
MARY SELLS SEA SHELLS BY THE SEA SHORE.
Otherwise. Just unvote and revote please.

Raivann. You are claiming.... tracker/watcher? Im glad you inserted your thoughts prior to Exilon's lynch.

Vote Blood Covenent

Seals it dont it? And if he's scum, we have a confirmed town. Win win. Vig is quite a daft claim at any lenght. SK, Mafia, dayvig and full time night vig? Methinks rare. Questions i have i think town should address tomorrow.
I like ignorant people.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”