Mafia Scum

Post Post #11 (isolation #0) » Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:48 am

Post by LimMePls »

Friend wrote:
vote: drmyshottyizsik

He's in every damn game I play.
Vote: drmyshottyizsik

And he is terrible in every one.
"LynchMePls is more town than all the players I've ever declared to be townies. And that's never going to change." - Drippereth

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #56 (isolation #1) » Wed Aug 25, 2010 2:25 pm

Post by LimMePls »

SpyreX wrote:Right idea my murderin brospehs, wrong target.

It goes like this:

Unvote, Vote: Redtail896
I agree. Redtail wagon is a go.

Unvote
Vote: Redtail

Friend wrote:Cloudocean, dekes is a better vote.
Lies.
"LynchMePls is more town than all the players I've ever declared to be townies. And that's never going to change." - Drippereth

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #70 (isolation #2) » Thu Aug 26, 2010 2:48 am

Post by LimMePls »

redtail896 wrote:Alright, I get it. I haven't produced any content, so you're going to lynch me. Well, that ends now. You'll probably lynch me anyway, but oh well.
This is fascinating. The wagon on you didn't start because you "haven't produced any content", so why do you act like that is what you're being attacked for? The wagon started because of your "is this a policy lynch" statement on page 1 followed by your terrible flailing in response to the pressure SpyreX generated on you.
-@LynchMePls: Same question. You just jump on the wagon without really adding anything anywhere.
Not sure exactly what "new" things I'm supposed to add on page 3. The probing you received on page 1 followed by your flailing responses make this a really great wagon. I'd like to point out again that you are attempting to make this wagon about "content" when it is nothing of the sort.

This wagon is seriously awesome.

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #72 (isolation #3) » Thu Aug 26, 2010 3:08 am

Post by LimMePls »

Dekes wrote:PEdit: Lol, okay, ninja'd. I was about to vote LynchMePls, but he sort of gave a reason for voting (why not give the reason with your vote already?)
Cause the reason is obv.

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #74 (isolation #4) » Thu Aug 26, 2010 5:37 am

Post by LimMePls »

Again, what does "producing content" have anything to do with this discussion? We're a little over 24 hours into this game, pretty much no one has "produced content". Your insistence on focusing on people not "producing content" only makes you look worse.

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #84 (isolation #5) » Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:23 am

Post by LimMePls »

Friend wrote:What? I don't understand.
When interacting with MS you need to get used to that feeling.

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #96 (isolation #6) » Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:12 am

Post by LimMePls »

This is classic MS. He misunderstands what people say and then argues with them for pages on end. ISO me and him in this game to see what I'm talking about:

http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... =1&t=14138

SpyreX can attest to this as well, he was also in that game. All it does is lead to "No YOU!" arguments and they are incredibly distracting. Can we please stop this one now before we're on page 10 of "NO YOU ARE MISREPPING ME!" We need to focus on flailing-caught scum Redtail.

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #102 (isolation #7) » Thu Aug 26, 2010 1:55 pm

Post by LimMePls »

pacman281292 wrote:Whoa, redtail is L-1...
I've just ISO'd redtail, in order to see how did this f***ing wagon make any sense.
The answer is: IT DOESN'T MAKE THE SLIGHTIEST SPECK OF SENSE.
Indeed, he i being accused of not contributing.
You can ISO check anyone else, and find out that noone has even made anything.
For instance, Elli's 5 posts have been total BS, without the slightiest wish to contribute.
Friend voted him because he hadn't scumhunted at 2 pages of the game, in middle of RVS. I find that hard to do, if you ask me. Also he's being an hypocrite there.
---------
Just showing why does this wagon make absolutely nil sense. My random vote is happy where it is; elli hasn't contributed anything more than shouting, and even Friend has contributed at least a little.
Gonna make a more dedicated reread later (gotta check other games).
OMFG. Please read the thread. I dunno if anyone else is accusing him of "not contributing", but that isn't the case on him at all. Let me try to explain.

1) I made a vote that looked like a policy lynch.
2) Redtail says "is that a policy lynch?"
3) Others find the question odd and pressure him.
4) Redtail flails about saying scummy things and trying vainly to deflect attention to others for "not contributing".

FoS: Pacman

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #104 (isolation #8) » Thu Aug 26, 2010 2:08 pm

Post by LimMePls »

Midnight's Sorrow wrote:
LynchMePls wrote: OMFG. Please read the thread. I dunno if anyone else is accusing him of "not contributing", but that isn't the case on him at all. Let me try to explain.

1) I made a vote that looked like a policy lynch.
Well if it looks like one, maybe it is amybe it isn't? :roll: That's why yuou ask questions. Duh!
LynchMePls wrote:2) Redtail says "is that a policy lynch?"
First off this was me, not Red. Get your facts straight sir. :P
LynchMePls wrote:3) Others find the question odd and pressure him.
If you think two reasonless votes are pressure, then hunker me down and call me death blind and stupid :P
LynchMePls wrote:4) Redtail flails about saying scummy things and trying vainly to deflect attention to others for "not contributing".
Why don't we a-lie guilt on all that it applies to? Instead of a single case? Would make more sense, otherwise your just being a hypocrite :P
Ok, what I meant was "Redtail asked why people were voting you for asking about the policy lynch". The point is, Redtail got pressured by SpyreX and he squirmed like caught scum. You imply here that the two votes on Redtail weren't pressure. If thats the case, then his reaction is even MORE absurd. Look at his response to SpyreX's vote of him, plus his sudden twisting of the whole thing to "content" when content had nothing to do with why people found him suspicious. Add on top that he used the "not producing content" argument to try and smear other players in an attempt to push attention away from himself. You could literally feel the squirming coming right off the screen. All of that in response to what you imply wasn't even pressure ("two reasonless votes").

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #125 (isolation #9) » Fri Aug 27, 2010 3:41 am

Post by LimMePls »

redtail896 wrote:@LynchMePls: Why are you FOSing Pacman simply because he doesn't agree with you?
I'm not FOSing him simply because he doesn't agree with me. Others have disagreed with me and not gotten FOSed. Nice try at painting my FOS as scummy though.

I'm FOSing him because he repeated that tired line that you started about "not producing content" when the case against you has NOTHING TO DO WITH PRODUCING/NOT PRODUCING CONTENT. So I question why he accepts your premise that the argument is about "not producing content" when clearly that isn't what we're arguing about, and one of the conclusions I came to is that he could be a scum buddy trying to help reinforce your obfuscation of the issue.

What is even funnier is its clear that is why I'm FOSing him if you read the post I place the FOS. I clearly state that his assertion that the case on you is about not producing content is wrong, and I point out why.

Anyone who continues to claim that the case on Redtail is in any way based on him "not producing content" is either not paying attention, or is part of the problem.

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #127 (isolation #10) » Fri Aug 27, 2010 4:17 am

Post by LimMePls »

Dekes wrote:- bringing up that "no contribution" did not play a part in redtail's wagoning when it clearly has and attacking redtail for seemingly deflecting from the real reasoning when in fact redtail is entitled to believe he's being voted for not contributing
What!? People are allowed to setup strawmen and then knock them down and no one is supposed to call them on it? That is the most illogical thing I've ever heard in my life.

Redtail is the one who brought up the whole "not producing content". He even admits it here:
redtail896 wrote:I genuinely thought that I was being persecuted for lack of content. I found this unfair, and so pointed out other people that I felt had produced even less content.
Also note how he admits that he was pointing out "other people I felt had produced even less content". So, even assuming that the argument was about him not producing content (which it wasn't) his reaction to that perceived case is still scummy. He attempts to deflect the conversation onto others, rather than make the rational argument that we weren't even 48 hours into the game, so saying someone hasn't produced content is pointless.

Your continued defense of redtail is noted. Friend may have been on to something here.

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #132 (isolation #11) » Fri Aug 27, 2010 4:59 am

Post by LimMePls »

Dekes wrote:EBWOP2: Thank god for cache.
LynchMePls wrote:What!? People are allowed to setup strawmen and then knock them down and no one is supposed to call them on it? That is the most illogical thing I've ever heard in my life.
Just sayin' your continued assumption "not producing content" did not play part in the wagoning is wrong. First time somebody said that was not redtail, but cloudocean. And this was the only vote with a clearly defined reason besides Friend's (which was aiming in a similar direction).
Feels more like you're strawmanning here in keeping on using this for your case against redtail.
DOES NOT COMPUTE. You claim cloudocean says it first, but if you read that post you just linked to, he is quoting redtail saying something about not producing content. Which means redtail brought it up first. Reread the game, it isn't long. I've done it twice now, I know I'm right.

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #134 (isolation #12) » Fri Aug 27, 2010 5:39 am

Post by LimMePls »

I think what Friend was trying to say is that redtail was acting like pressuring MS was bad, when it was actually good. I don't think Friend was trying to say that redtail wasn't contributing, he was saying that redtail seemed to want to stop others from pressuring/scumhunting. Redtail was the one who turned that into an attack that he wasn't "prodcuing content".

Either way, as I say in 127, the point can be conceded and redtail STILL looks like scum. If he felt like he was being attacked for not producing content a little over 24 hours into the game, then why wouldn't you say "I have been producing content, I've made several posts in a game that is barely 24 hours old and I'm still making posts now" or "What does my content level have to do with your votes on MS" or something along those lines. But he doesn't do that, instead he actually admits to the charge that he hasn't been producing content and then tries to deflect by saying that others also weren't producing content. That is scummy as hell.

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #144 (isolation #13) » Fri Aug 27, 2010 5:55 pm

Post by LimMePls »

pacman281292 wrote:
LynchMePls wrote:
redtail896 wrote:@LynchMePls: Why are you FOSing Pacman simply because he doesn't agree with you?
I'm not FOSing him simply because he doesn't agree with me. Others have disagreed with me and not gotten FOSed. Nice try at painting my FOS as scummy though.

I'm FOSing him because he repeated that tired line that you started about "not producing content" when the case against you has NOTHING TO DO WITH PRODUCING/NOT PRODUCING CONTENT. So I question why he accepts your premise that the argument is about "not producing content" when clearly that isn't what we're arguing about, and one of the conclusions I came to is that he could be a scum buddy trying to help reinforce your obfuscation of the issue.

What is even funnier is its clear that is why I'm FOSing him if you read the post I place the FOS. I clearly state that his assertion that the case on you is about not producing content is wrong, and I point out why.

Anyone who continues to claim that the case on Redtail is in any way based on him "not producing content" is either not paying attention, or is part of the problem.
So, if it's not that, what is the case then? Please enlight me.
ISO me. The game isn't even 6 pages long. I've even already made a recap post. If you can't follow that, then I don't think I can help you.

Do you have anything new to offer to the game?

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #150 (isolation #14) » Sat Aug 28, 2010 3:57 am

Post by LimMePls »

redtail896 wrote:
LynchMePls wrote:I'm not FOSing him simply because he doesn't agree with me. Others have disagreed with me and not gotten FOSed. Nice try at painting my FOS as scummy though.
Yes, you are. He saw part of the case as being about this whole "content" thing, and you said it wasn't and FOSed him.
LynchMePls wrote:Anyone who continues to claim that the case on Redtail is in any way based on him "not producing content" is either not paying attention, or is part of the problem.
You're case might not have been based on that, but I though that that was a valid concern, for reasons that I've already explained. And you didn't bother explaining your case until relatively recently. So how could I possibly know?
And the fact that you thought it is what makes you scummy looking. Now you may claim its a misread of what Friend said, but the fact is YOU brought up that you hadn't been producing content, and then proceeded to fling the accusation at others in a game that was less than 48 hours old. Its called a guilty conscious. When my boss comes in and says "I need to talk to you about something" and I say "Ok, I know I took 15 extra minutes for lunch, but so did Steve, Mary, and Joe" it doesn't look good, regardless of whether my boss was coming in to talk about my lunch break or not.
What you need to understand is that regardless of what was meant, I thought that this was a key element of the case. I've explained why I thought that. Might I have been misreading people? Sure. Friend has already claimed that I misread him. But I don't think that it was an unreasonable conclusion to come to. Especially since for quite some time nobody bothered to explain why I was so scummy.

As for the deflection thing: I disagree that it's scummy. I thought I was being persecuted for X, and I pointed out that other people had also done X but even moreso, so my accusers were being inconsistent. That's it. That's the entire thing.

BTW: what do you think about my response to your actual case?
What you need to understand is that regardless of whether it was a part of the case or not, you are the one who tried to fling mud at others to remove suspicion of yourself. You really don't see how the deflection was scummy? I can't see a town motivation for deflection. If you are town, and you're doing something scummy, then either change the behavior or accept that people are going to think you are scummy. But by saying "Well, those people over there are doing it too and they're even worse" it looks like you are desperate to have the attention anywhere but on you.

Your response to my case has done nothing to change my opinion.

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #153 (isolation #15) » Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:15 am

Post by LimMePls »

Midnight's Sorrow wrote:@LMP

It's actually more accurately called, "Eyebrow raising WTFery"

So one can not ask
why
he is being voted on without being called scum for it? What
has
this game come too?

*looks at the vote patterns so far* Ohh...I guess that explains everything then >.>
MS please try and follow along. No one has a problem with him asking why he's being voted for. We have a problem with him asking why others were voting for you as though he couldn't tell what they were doing, then his reaction to the pressure he received, plus his admission to not producing content (even though no one had accused him of it) combined with his attempt to deflect that onto others. Do you really not get it?

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #191 (isolation #16) » Sat Aug 28, 2010 12:49 pm

Post by LimMePls »

Friend wrote:No, I'm pissed cause you're attacking someone who's town instead of focusing on scum.
QFT

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #192 (isolation #17) » Sat Aug 28, 2010 12:52 pm

Post by LimMePls »

redtail896 wrote:Cool. Have fun with that.
Nexus wrote:Oh, just my opinions. Alright then. Have fun with that.
I found it curious that Nexus chose to use the same phrase that redtail used. Not sure if it means anything, but I thought I'd point this out for future reference.

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #215 (isolation #18) » Sun Aug 29, 2010 7:03 am

Post by LimMePls »

pacman281292 wrote:Gah. It's really really hard to read thru all the bickering war and screampost fluff around there.
I'm making a more dedicated reread tomorrow, sorry.
@LMP: I found in your ISO:
ISO0: RVS
ISO1: RVS, REDTAIL WAGON IS GO!
ISO2:
This is fascinating. The wagon on you didn't start because you "haven't produced any content", so why do you act like that is what you're being attacked for? The wagon started because of your "is this a policy lynch" statement on page 1 followed by your terrible flailing in response to the pressure SpyreX generated on you.
Is this your reasoning?
*does not compute*
redtail's wagon pages 1-2 was just nonsense at RVS. Then, he misthinks it's a policy lynch (nulltell) and you just pile up on him for that??
Also, "his terrible flailing in response to the pressure SpyreX generated"? I can't see that either. I see him as confused noobtown or noobnull at worst.
*ahem*
ISO3: Reason is obv.
ISO4: We're 24 hours into the game, so we don't need content. BZZZZT TRY AGAIN.
ISO5: I think you refer to MS's meta here...
ISO6: "MS is acting according to meta"
ISO7: I first think that redtail's wagon is for him not contributing (I admit, that read was biased because of the post where he said it was for that. That post is wrong, but still your reasoning for the wagon is fail). Then you FoS me for misinterpreting.
I think this post cleans that, no?

So your reasoning for voting redtail is entirely within ISO2. And it isn't enough strong IMO.
Sorry, but you didn't convince me of jumping into the wagon. Meh.
My ISO is 18 posts long, and most of them past ISO7 deal with redtail. Why did you stop at post 7? Also why do you say my reasoning is entirely in ISO2, when I specifically spell out what happened that caused my vote in ISO7 (with some clarifying in the following posts). Also, even redtail admits that I'm one of the people on his wagon that have actually explained why. If he can see it, why can't you?

I don't know what's up with cloudocean's lurking, but I don't think he is scum. As for shotty, I've heard him say that he was having surgery this weekend, so maybe that's why he isn't here. That said, I dunno why he didn't say so in this game.

I'm 100% in agreement with the death brigade from SpyreX.

Redtail is still scum, but apparently the wagon has lost all its steam. I'm thinking this might be a good place to go from here:

Unvote
Vote: Pacman

If there is a vig, would you please shoot one of MS/shotty? I would love you forever.

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #248 (isolation #19) » Mon Aug 30, 2010 4:45 am

Post by LimMePls »

SpyreX wrote:MS, Red, Nexus, Pacman.

There is most likely 2 if not more scum in that group. I don't even care which order they die as long as they all become the dead real soon. If you need an essay on why sure I'll give it but I'd rather skip past all the blah blah to the dead-dead. (Psssst SK's that are prepping for vig-fakeclaims KILLING FROM THIS LIST IS A SUREFIRE WAY TO SUCCESS).
This list is absolutely correct. If there aren't two scum in that group, I'll probably quit mafia forever. Probably...
Red has fell off the face of the earth after the stall there. SHOCK AND AWE.
I just reread the game. redtail is still scum.
MS, the lord defender, is finding all kinds of scum: TBM, LMP, me and Friend! AWESOME! Yegads!
The problem with MS is he plays every game this way. I think he gets some sort of perverse enjoyment out of being an obstructionist. He doesn't actually want to contribute, he just wants to sit around naysaying everyone who is actually contributing. His list is just all the people he disagrees with. In MS's world disagreeing with him is scummy.
Nexus, well, lets just go ahead and say iso from post 1 on.
Nexus is getting worse by the post.
Pacman's ardent defense of the Red lynch feels right (or at least more right than others) but talk about not wanting to step on toes? A FoS is worth about nothing... a slight FoS? What?
Quite right, although I'm not sure I agree that his ardent defense "feels right". That said, I just finished a reread of the game, and redtail scum is so obv its sick. Nexus is my new #2. MS and Pacman are for vigging (if we could be so lucky).

Unvote
Vote: redtail896

For those still doubting it, this post is why SpyreX is town.[/quote]

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #263 (isolation #20) » Tue Aug 31, 2010 3:20 am

Post by LimMePls »

Nexus wrote:Because, obviously, if I am wording it the same as someone who is also seen as scum, despite the fact I'm not scum, means that I get suspicion on me.
They're whole point is that my bringing it up at all was useless, yet you seem to imply that you would actually have changed your behavior if you were scum. We're saying it's bs, no one would actually change which words they used there.

Nexus is scum folks. After we rope redtail and he flips scum Nexus is next.

@redtail: NOW you're not contributing.

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #265 (isolation #21) » Tue Aug 31, 2010 3:57 am

Post by LimMePls »

^I like this response. This is the sort of thing that I would have expected from redtail-town.

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #279 (isolation #22) » Tue Aug 31, 2010 2:26 pm

Post by LimMePls »

L-1 Redtail... again. Please claim.

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #289 (isolation #23) » Wed Sep 01, 2010 9:30 am

Post by LimMePls »

cloudocean wrote:Yep!
Come on cloud. Help a buddy out.

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #294 (isolation #24) » Fri Sep 03, 2010 7:48 pm

Post by LimMePls »

@Mod: On the lynch VC for D1 Dekes is listed on two different wagons. Which wagon was he on?

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #298 (isolation #25) » Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:36 am

Post by LimMePls »

pacman281292 wrote:Humm... TBM's flip didn't surprise me much, but Elli's does (somewhat).
Also I TOLD YA THE REDWAGON WAS STOOOPID.
Gotta reread.
No it wasn't. And this I told you so looks like informed minority.

Vote: Pacman

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #299 (isolation #26) » Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:39 am

Post by LimMePls »

pacman281292 wrote:Humm... TBM's flip didn't surprise me much, but Elli's does (somewhat).
Gotta reread.
Just ISO'ed you. Please show me where you say anything that indicates that TBM's flip shouldn't have surprised you. Your only interaction with him is slight at best.

Pacman lynch is really good guys, he is clearly TBM's buddy. Just ISO him. It's awesome.

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #301 (isolation #27) » Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:06 am

Post by LimMePls »

Friend wrote:LMP, what do you think about the quote I posted earlier?
Bussing.

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #302 (isolation #28) » Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:06 am

Post by LimMePls »

I'm pretty sure he knew there was no way we'd actually listen to him, so it was pure posturing.

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #305 (isolation #29) » Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:57 am

Post by LimMePls »

pacman281292 wrote:
LynchMePls wrote:
Gotta reread.
Just ISO'ed you. Please show me where you say anything that indicates that TBM's flip shouldn't have surprised you. Your only interaction with him is slight at best.

Pacman lynch is really good guys, he is clearly TBM's buddy. Just ISO him. It's awesome.
You're soooo funny...
I'm annoyed because of something at another game. So I won't make a more elaborated response until later. I will only say: TBM was acting in a really scummy way, his attack on me sucked (call me OMGUSer, but you'll find out it's true) and redtail didn't actually deserve that lynch.
But you never prior to today said anything to that effect. If he was "acting in a really scummy way" why didn't you say so and push his lynch? Instead you basically spent yesterday taking no firm stands except that Redtail is town, which is why I say it reads to me like someone who is a part of the informed minority.

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #315 (isolation #30) » Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:14 am

Post by LimMePls »

Pacman is a better vote, but I don't mind seeing MS swing.

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #321 (isolation #31) » Mon Sep 06, 2010 5:29 am

Post by LimMePls »

pacman281292 wrote:No posts in 12+ hours.
In a BaM game.
Heh.
It's a holiday weekend in the USA. That probably accounts for it.
Well, found the case, here:
Friend wrote:So buttonmen had two major targets - MS and pacman. The question here is which one is he bussing?

I don't think he'd say:

TheButtonmen wrote:Dear Death Awesome Pact.

Please all vote Pacman.

-Sincerely TheButtonmen
About a scumbuddy at a point where lynching was going to happen pretty soon - it did kind of come out of nowhere. But, I don't see him shying away from bussing MS early in the game after his scummy early-game play, and then letting the more powerful wagon "win out" if you know what I mean.

More MS scumminess here, at the L-1 vote:
Midnight's Sorrow wrote:^How convenient :P /jk
Dekes-san wrote: I don't like how MS is trying to prevent anyone from applying pressure. Pressuring is one of the most effective methods for town especially Day 1 to draw out scum slips. Sometimes people have to pick on minimal things to see how people react to it.
Pressure is good. It's when a bad case gets pushed to high heaven that it becomes bad. :P

That said, Redtail is showing...*gasp*
actual
scum behavior since his wagon dispersed and went else where, by not posting and just plain lurking. Now
this
is something I can put my vote on.

Unvote
Vote: Red
After defending Red REALLY FUCKIN STAUNCHLY for 11 pages, you suddenly flip when you realize the wagon is going somewhere? Seems to me like you couldn't make up your mind between distancing from the mislynch or actively pushing it. That level of flip-flopping deserves a:

vote: Midnight's Sorrow
Indeed. That vote flip was really odd. However, this case isn't enough strong IMO. It would warrant a
FoS: MS
if much.
cloud just blindly buying that case IS actually something very scummy. It seemed like he was looking for a "good" excuse to vote MS, instead of thinking by himself. Also, he has contributed almost nothing, almost all his posts have been jumping into the most popular wagon (in fact, his vote for me, then for MS, looked like "oh well, pac is getting wagoned, so it's a GO... OH WAIT he isn't then it's MS because there is a case"). The only person he at least tried to put a case for was redtail, and that "case" was also terribly bad.
Vote: cloudocean
This vote is terrible. You are scum. Possibly with MS.

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #335 (isolation #32) » Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:00 am

Post by LimMePls »

The cloudocean votes are bad. Yes he is a lurker, by why on earth are we hunting a lurker when we have much better fish to fry (MS and Pacman).

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #336 (isolation #33) » Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:11 am

Post by LimMePls »

I'm pretty sure there are 2 scum (3 if that is an SK kill and not a vig) in { Dekes, MS, Pacman, drmyshotty, Nexus }.

I'm fine with seeing MS swing.

Unvote
Vote: MS

L-2.

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #340 (isolation #34) » Tue Sep 07, 2010 1:53 pm

Post by LimMePls »

Can we please lynch Pacman? I want to hear from SpyreX and Friend on this subject. Trust me guys, he is scum.

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #347 (isolation #35) » Tue Sep 07, 2010 4:16 pm

Post by LimMePls »

pacman281292 wrote:
LynchMePls wrote:Can we please lynch Pacman? I want to hear from SpyreX and Friend on this subject. Trust me guys, he is scum.
Wanna make it a bet?
If the rules of forum mafia allowed, I'd probably take you up on this.

@dr: Hope you are recovering well from your surgery. Care to give us a nice long catchup post with reads of players? That would be really useful. To answer your question, its based on his defense of scum players and his attack of townies, plus his distancing from the redtail wagon + his "I knew TBM would flip that way, but was surprised about Elli" post.

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #353 (isolation #36) » Wed Sep 08, 2010 4:38 am

Post by LimMePls »

Friend wrote:So how does unconfident translate to "I knew he would flip scum!"
This. Thank you.

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #356 (isolation #37) » Wed Sep 08, 2010 11:22 am

Post by LimMePls »

2 scum in {Pacman, MS, Dekes}

Just saying.

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #357 (isolation #38) » Wed Sep 08, 2010 12:13 pm

Post by LimMePls »

Friend wrote:That does look like it could be the classic FoS buddy vote townie move up there in pacman's post...
Agreed. MS wagon is really good. When he flips scum, Pacman goes up beside him.

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #360 (isolation #39) » Wed Sep 08, 2010 12:42 pm

Post by LimMePls »

pacman281292 wrote:
Friend wrote:So how does unconfident translate to "I knew he would flip scum!"
Well, I got more confidence while making an overnight reread. So that's it.
LynchMePls wrote:2 scum in {Pacman, MS, Dekes}

Just saying.
lol.
LynchMePls wrote:
Friend wrote:That does look like it could be the classic FoS buddy vote townie move up there in pacman's post...
Agreed. MS wagon is really good. When he flips scum, Pacman goes up beside him.
BZZZZT! Try again!
I think I explained why the hell was I voting cloud, and that I didn't vote MS because I felt cloud scummier.
LMP, stop tunneling me. Your case started on something very minimal, and the way you're trying to keep it up is starting to go pointless. Put it down. Like, NAO.
Your story about TBM is changing. Before it was "well, I felt he was scum, but I thought people would cry OMGUS if I voted him" and now it's "it got stronger when I was rereading during the night". Well which is it? Did you think he was scum yesterday, or did it occur to you during a reread last night. If the latter, please post links to the TBM posts that strengthened your scum read. If the former, why are you changing your story now?

Obviously I should drop it though, it isn't helping...
Midnight's Sorrow wrote:Hearing alot of 'Ms is scum" but nary a reason why. I wonder why that is?
Lets see, you try and stall any useful wagonning at the beginning of D1, you distance from the redtail wagon, and then pull a 180 the moment you can conveniently get onboard, there is likely bussing behavior from TBM in your direction, and you sit around making a lot of small comments that do nothing to move the game forward (actually quite the opposite, they are all obstructionist) to look like you are participating when you aren't. Lets add on top the fact that you feel the need to jump in any time someone calls you scum to "defend" yourself, but still never actually contribute to finding scum. Oh, and you attack Cloudocean (the easy lurker target who also happens to be town) instead of making any legitimately useful attempt to help us catch scum.

Yeah, I can't possibly imagine why we think you're scum.

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #367 (isolation #40) » Wed Sep 08, 2010 4:00 pm

Post by LimMePls »

Midnight's Sorrow wrote:Someone ones blowing a gasket o_0

Calm the fuck down son, before you post again.

First off I didn't stall the 'useful' bandwagons in the beginning of D1. I asked why any sane person would vote the way they did past getting conversation started. Some people stuck with the stupid as their reason for voting the way they did that went into the whole day. I can understand getting things out of the RVS stage, but that was little silly.

Second, the vote for red. Why on earth do you assume someone puts someone at L-1 for? Must it always be spelled out? Any written statements?

Thirdly, the TBM bus connection? Are you fucking kidding me? Sounds too much like a little something something if you tell me .-.

Fourthly, I guess I should just let people go by calling me scum without calling them on it? Again, are you fucking kidding me? How else do we play the game then?

Lastly, the small responses? What the fuck? Some peoples eyes need checked, and soon. (Ys sir! I'm looking at you LPM~ ;) )

So no, not really son.

Try again.
This post by itself should be enough to swing you.

Just saying.

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #379 (isolation #41) » Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:48 am

Post by LimMePls »

He just is. As a member of the Murder Death Pact, I ask you trust me on this one.

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #381 (isolation #42) » Thu Sep 09, 2010 11:12 am

Post by LimMePls »

Can we please lynch MS already?

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #389 (isolation #43) » Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:07 pm

Post by LimMePls »

Midnight's Sorrow wrote:'He just is'....Seriously? Thats all you can say?

You do realize in a game where no one should know who anybody is, that comes off as highly suspect right?

*prepares his big stick for is surly gonna be more LMP BS*
This post is BEGGING for a lynch guys.

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #390 (isolation #44) » Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:08 pm

Post by LimMePls »

inHimshallibe wrote:I 'umbly request entry into the Murder Death Pact.

A WILD SUSPECT LIST APPEARS.

cloudocean
drmyshottyizsik
Midnight's Sorrow
Your suspect list consists of lurker, lurker, and obv-scum. You have nothing new or fresh to offer to this game?

+1 SK point.

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #394 (isolation #45) » Fri Sep 10, 2010 7:42 am

Post by LimMePls »

inHimshallibe wrote:
LynchMePls wrote:
inHimshallibe wrote:I 'umbly request entry into the Murder Death Pact.

A WILD SUSPECT LIST APPEARS.

cloudocean
drmyshottyizsik
Midnight's Sorrow
Your suspect list consists of lurker, lurker, and obv-scum. You have nothing new or fresh to offer to this game?

+1 SK point.
Bleh, this post is bad. You ask for my suspects, and I hand them out.

You wanted me to say:
Suspects:
Friend
SpyreX
Dekes
???
No, I wanted you to offer something new to the game, not parrot the same things everyone else has said, all while asking to be in the murder death pact. Alright, I suggest a new course of action.

Unvote
Vote: inHimshallibe

inHimshallibe wrote:[/b]Funny, I had you down as the vig. I suppose that's
You think that kill was a vig? Why?
Last edited by Fate on Fri Sep 10, 2010 11:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #395 (isolation #46) » Fri Sep 10, 2010 7:43 am

Post by LimMePls »

^^^Gah, mod could you fix that tag for me please? Much love.

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #397 (isolation #47) » Fri Sep 10, 2010 8:04 am

Post by LimMePls »

lol

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #406 (isolation #48) » Sat Sep 11, 2010 4:30 am

Post by LimMePls »

Whats the problem SpyreX? And do you still feel good about Inhim?

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #410 (isolation #49) » Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:05 am

Post by LimMePls »

Midnight's Sorrow wrote:Re-read done.

Unvote
Vote: InHim

Still want to hear from cloud, but that doesn't seem likely.
I no longer feel good about this wagon.

Unvote
Vote: Midnight's Sorrow

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #416 (isolation #50) » Sun Sep 12, 2010 10:58 am

Post by LimMePls »

Midnight's Sorrow wrote:-shrug-

Bulletproof
Hammer him.

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #422 (isolation #51) » Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:36 pm

Post by LimMePls »

man that feels really good.

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #423 (isolation #52) » Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:37 pm

Post by LimMePls »

if he's SK, then TBM was bussing Pacman and not MS.

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #425 (isolation #53) » Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:52 pm

Post by LimMePls »

It is what it is MS. I speak only truth.

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #427 (isolation #54) » Sun Sep 12, 2010 1:05 pm

Post by LimMePls »

That is awesome lols right there. I'll see you in post-game of this thread to serve you your crow.

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #438 (isolation #55) » Wed Sep 15, 2010 2:55 am

Post by LimMePls »

I'm not feeling warm and fuzzy about this game. Friend is pretty much the only player I feel good about. I'm feeling scum from Dekes, Pacman, and Inhim. drmyshotty has successfully gone the whole game without saying anything worthwhile.

@Pacman: Massclaim seems like a terrible idea. Why exactly would we do that?

@Friend: What are you expecting the massclaim to accomplish?

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #443 (isolation #56) » Wed Sep 15, 2010 3:58 am

Post by LimMePls »

I'd be up for a pacman lynch.

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #444 (isolation #57) » Wed Sep 15, 2010 10:41 am

Post by LimMePls »

Friend, why is Dekes that close to town for you? I've been thinking he might be scum. In fact this whole game except you makes me sad face.

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #448 (isolation #58) » Thu Sep 16, 2010 2:43 am

Post by LimMePls »

I don't like the idea of a no lynch either. Between a no lynch and a mass claim I'd rather mass claim. If we no lynch it buys us no more time, it just reduces the number of townies. Some would think this would be a benefit, as it would reduce the suspect pool, but it also reduces the number of town votes versus the number of scum votes, putting the scum in a better position.

If there are 2 scum left, then scum control 33% of our votes right now. If we no lynch then tomorrow they'll control 40% of the votes.
If there is 1 scum left, then the scum control 16.6% of the vote. If we no lynch then tomorrow they'll control 20% of the votes.

The second situation isn't so bad, but the first could be disastrous. In order for town to win in that scenario all 3 remaining townies must vote together.

I guess I might as well come out with the other reason no lynch is terrible.
Claim: Mason
I was cloudocean's mason buddy. We were alignment confirmed with each other. That is why I repeatedly stated that cloudocean was town, and insisted we not lynch him yesterday. The scum aren't stupid, they will have picked up on this. So if we no lynch, then they NK me and tomorrow we're in the same position we're in today -1 confirmed townie.

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #455 (isolation #59) » Fri Sep 17, 2010 8:16 am

Post by LimMePls »

if shotty doesn't get blacklisted I'm calling BS. His content production this whole game has been 0.

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #457 (isolation #60) » Sat Sep 18, 2010 6:04 am

Post by LimMePls »

Wow, the irony in drmyshotty's sig is astounding.

(Psst, shotty, there are 2 r's in arrived)

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #469 (isolation #61) » Sun Sep 19, 2010 4:41 pm

Post by LimMePls »

pacman281292 wrote:
Dekes wrote:Are you serious? We waited so long for your analysis and after 19 pages and Day 3 you have essentially four null reads? You just dropped a lot of points in my book with this godawful wishy-washy afraid to take any stances post.

"a (very) mild scum lean"? Lol.
I think I'll check the thread to see if there are any indicators that would point towards a pacman/InHim scum team. AFAIR pacman's interactions with Nexus/InHim were minimal at best.
That was more of a skimread. I was going to make something longer, but wasn't sure on what to do there. I got something to do, so I made the post very brief (maybe way too much).
The main point was: my read on Dekes is town, on Friend is null leaning town, on inHim is mild scum pending on Nexus reread, and on shotty is mild scum due to lurking.
This is even worse than that craptastic post. This weasley trying to please those who are criticizing you.

I'm ready to vote pacman when you guys are.

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #483 (isolation #62) » Mon Sep 20, 2010 7:52 am

Post by LimMePls »

no more claiming. Tomorrow do a mass claim with pacman going first.

Vote: InHim

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #505 (isolation #63) » Mon Sep 20, 2010 4:26 pm

Post by LimMePls »

Man, I had Dekes pegged D1, and let it go. This game was massively frustrating.

Well played Mafia. Thanks for modding Fate.

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #512 (isolation #64) » Tue Sep 21, 2010 1:20 am

Post by LimMePls »

Dekes wrote:LMP, would you mind posting the Mason QT? Unless of course cloudoucean never visited it at all.
Nothing worthwhile in there. N1 just me saying "I think Dekes is scum" and cloudocean saying "I agree". N2 just me saying "hello, anybody out there?" Less than 10 posts and all of them small.

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #515 (isolation #65) » Tue Sep 21, 2010 12:30 pm

Post by LimMePls »

Midnight's Sorrow wrote:Oh and LMP...what was that about a crow? >:]
You called me scum. You were wrong. Here is your crow.

Enjoy.

V/LA on weekends

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”