The Mystery Celly
Townie
The Mystery Celly
Townie
Townie

Post Post #7 (isolation #0) » Thu Dec 04, 2003 6:36 am

Post by The Mystery Celly »

/confirm....um even tho
PolarBoy wrote:Confirm your role by Private Messaging the mod.
bling bling, sucka
The Mystery Celly
The Mystery Celly
Townie
The Mystery Celly
Townie
Townie

Post Post #15 (isolation #1) » Sun Dec 07, 2003 2:09 pm

thanks blackhawk, i appreciate the consideration

vote: Blackhawk

for trying to confuse me....
bling bling, sucka
The Mystery Celly
The Mystery Celly
Townie
The Mystery Celly
Townie
Townie

Post Post #34 (isolation #2) » Mon Dec 08, 2003 11:16 am

Although it's really tempting, I think we need to here more from bloojay before we stack a fifth vote on.

FoS No Idea
for use of that worthless logic to try and divert attention from bloojay. It seem's pretty obvious that bloojay is acting more suspicious than Meme. Unless you have ulterior motives for not squeezing bloojay for info, I don't know why you'd stack your vote on Meme just for having mad skills.
bling bling, sucka
The Mystery Celly
The Mystery Celly
Townie
The Mystery Celly
Townie
Townie

Post Post #50 (isolation #3) » Tue Dec 09, 2003 11:44 am

Okay...I think I'm going to leave my vote where it is, on Blackhawk. To me, it sounds like he's doubting the added role flavor even exists while attempting to say that he has it anyway. He has always acted a little suspicious and I think that without any cops, the only way to make sure is to let him hang.
Confirme Vote: Blackhawk

Same exact thing with Carmine, I think the only question now is whom to lynch first.
bling bling, sucka
The Mystery Celly
The Mystery Celly
Townie
The Mystery Celly
Townie
Townie

Post Post #68 (isolation #4) » Wed Dec 10, 2003 9:43 am

In a game where the roles are either townie or mafia, (so it seems), I don't think we can be looking for the "right role-claim". At this point it seems that we're all going on very weak assumptions and/or false logic.....wacky....as to whom to lynch. To me Blackhawk has been looking the most suspicious, and on top of that has added no helpful speculation or thoughts to the discussion so far. I think out of everyone he has the best chance of being scum if we lunch him and the least chance of actually finding scum if we don't.

Do I have to confirm again?

I don't see anything else that Blackhawk can say to defend himself past what he already has. Unless someone comes out and says "HEY!!! IM MAFIA!!!" it's unlikely that we're going to find a better person to lynch. I say we put him out of his misery asap.
bling bling, sucka
The Mystery Celly
The Mystery Celly
Townie
The Mystery Celly
Townie
Townie

Post Post #73 (isolation #5) » Wed Dec 10, 2003 11:20 am

Blackhawk, I guess you just don't understand the whole bit about bloojay's roleclaim. He made a claim with flavor when no one else had even mentioned it. If he was mafia, he would have just said "I'm a townie", he would have no way to tell that that added part was present. If the mafia gets flavor, which may or may not be the case, sure it's true he could have made up his own townie flavor, but thats highly unlikely. To me, and anyone else who logically looked at his role claim, he is most assuredly town. Telling us to lynch him isn't helping you.

Can we get a 6th?
bling bling, sucka
The Mystery Celly
The Mystery Celly
Townie
The Mystery Celly
Townie
Townie

Post Post #76 (isolation #6) » Wed Dec 10, 2003 1:23 pm

Yea Isaac, what the deal?

I can't conceive how u can even argue that Meme is more suspicious than Blackhawk. The only relevant thing that your post tells us is that if Blackhawk turns out to be scum, we've found another one as well.
bling bling, sucka
The Mystery Celly
The Mystery Celly
Townie
The Mystery Celly
Townie
Townie

Post Post #86 (isolation #7) » Wed Dec 10, 2003 2:42 pm

Huh?
Isaac wrote:Yes, yes, let's go to that vote:

1)You got some other flavor text in yr townie PM role, and for some reason, it never occured to your 1438 post making mind that the mod could have mixed up the PMs a bit, and you jump on blackhawk.

2)You're scum who figures that bloojay was being truthful, and so you jump on blackhawk, who seems like an easy lynch.
I've re-read your two rambling posts and basically all I get from it is "I don't like Meme" and "She posts a lot". You add nothing constructive to the conversation and don't even attempt to make points on who is more suspicious.

I'm personally for lynching Blackhawk because he has acted suspiciously and without knowing where he stands, we have nothing to base any further accusations on. I don't feel it necessary to spell out for you out-of-context quotes of his, I trust that if you have the mental ability to compose your own play instead of refuting my point like a normal person, you also have the ability to read back a couple pages in the thread.

And really I don't see what you have against Meme for playing for a long time. All that it means is that she is very likely to get hit by the mafia this night, if we lynch blackhawk and he turns up innocent and Meme doesn't get whacked.....she's going to look vveery suspicious.

Sorry this post dragged on ya'll
bling bling, sucka
The Mystery Celly
The Mystery Celly
Townie
The Mystery Celly
Townie
Townie

Post Post #88 (isolation #8) » Wed Dec 10, 2003 2:47 pm

yea i think we all agree its stupid to actively try to lynch yourself...good point. I'll remember that in the future.
bling bling, sucka
The Mystery Celly
The Mystery Celly
Townie
The Mystery Celly
Townie
Townie

Post Post #97 (isolation #9) » Wed Dec 10, 2003 3:33 pm

I want to know what you hope to accomplish in going against this tirade against Meme and me, Isaac. You're turning us going for the best choice that we see into an emotional PMS cat fight. How about you stop personally attacking us and start thinking about how you can help the town. Cuz your not. At all. The evidence against Blackhawk is not overly strong, but is definetly there, and the benefits of keeping him around really aren't. It's a shame it's past your bedtime or you could put up another rambling double post with no real point. Shame.
bling bling, sucka
The Mystery Celly
The Mystery Celly
Townie
The Mystery Celly
Townie
Townie

Post Post #100 (isolation #10) » Wed Dec 10, 2003 3:37 pm

Oh and I think that lynching me or Meme is a lost cause. One of us is most likely going to get whacked by the mafia this night, prolly Meme.
bling bling, sucka
The Mystery Celly
The Mystery Celly
Townie
The Mystery Celly
Townie
Townie

Post Post #101 (isolation #11) » Wed Dec 10, 2003 3:38 pm

Seven would do it for me
bling bling, sucka
The Mystery Celly
The Mystery Celly
Townie
The Mystery Celly
Townie
Townie

Post Post #104 (isolation #12) » Wed Dec 10, 2003 3:44 pm

is it just me or do some ppl have a completely different understanding of the meaning of logic?

Fact: Blackhawk has acted suspicious
Fact: Meme has done very little suspicious
Fact: Meme has tried to get Blackhawk lynched

Um...why again should we vote for Meme instead of you?
bling bling, sucka
The Mystery Celly
The Mystery Celly
Townie
The Mystery Celly
Townie
Townie

Post Post #228 (isolation #13) » Wed Dec 31, 2003 4:53 am

That was pretty tricky with Meme, what with lynching Blackhawk and all. Did you have that planned out ahead of time, it seemed like Blackhawk would have let something slip if it hadn't been. I was really surprised Meme was able to mislead the town so much without anyone noticing, really great play. Everybody just seemed to follow her on votes without ever noticing that she had started lynches on like 3 innocents in a row. I had mafia pegged as No Idea and Isaac after Day One, but No Idea and Meme towards the end.
bling bling, sucka

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”