Fletcher
Eligible for a Title
Fletcher
Eligible for a Title
Eligible for a Title

Post Post #14 (isolation #0) » Sun Dec 07, 2003 2:05 pm

Post by Fletcher »

Random Vote: Wacky
[size=75]"But you know what they say. 'Too much of a good thing is an awesome thing. But too much of an awesome thing is... umm... really, really dumb and bad.'"- Strong Bad[/size]
Fletcher
Fletcher
Eligible for a Title
Fletcher
Eligible for a Title
Eligible for a Title

Post Post #38 (isolation #1) » Mon Dec 08, 2003 3:59 pm

Post by Fletcher »

The Mystery Celly wrote:Although it's really tempting, I think we need to here more from bloojay before we stack a fifth vote on.
Yeah, six votes would've killed him...

Unvote: Wacky
Heh, forgot that random votes are useless. :oops:

Vote: No Idea
. Although, it is possible that the mafia is trying to screw MeMe, I think that it is very feesible that the mafia would kill Talitha. I think Talitha would be smart choice for the mafia since she is a good thinker. Although, it's not the best reasoning it's all I have for now.
[size=75]"But you know what they say. 'Too much of a good thing is an awesome thing. But too much of an awesome thing is... umm... really, really dumb and bad.'"- Strong Bad[/size]
Fletcher
Fletcher
Eligible for a Title
Fletcher
Eligible for a Title
Eligible for a Title

Post Post #83 (isolation #2) » Wed Dec 10, 2003 2:04 pm

Post by Fletcher »

Kerplunk wrote:Why is everyone not voting for bloojay anymore? It seemed somewhat suspicious to me casting that third 'random' vote.

Then there's No Idea, who tried to divert the attention from bloojay to MeMe by posting crap logic. I don't think we should look at who got killed tonight. Maybe they are newbies not knowing that MeMe is an experienced player. Maybe MeMe is self the mafia. Maybe the mafia decided not to kill MeMe, which wqould make her look bad. There are so many possibilities.

The case Carmine, it does seem scummy not to vote for someone because you think you will lynched for that (or something). If all townies would playing like that then every day would end in a no lynch. But I don't think Carmine is scum. A hunch or something.

unvote: bloojay
he doesn't seem to be suspicious anymore..?

FoS: No Idea
. Diverting attention is scummy to me. And I would want to vote for blackhawk, because he was abit suspicious in the beginning and his talk the role-PM's. I don't know, kind of a hunch. Since he has already 4 votes I won't want to give the 5th, so that mafia will lynch him easily.
FoS: blackhawk

I'm going to read the thread more carefull, because there's definitely something scummy going on, I feel. Lot of suspects.
OK, this post just seems off to me. From my point of view it looks like you are implying that you really think bloojay is suspicious and you even ask why everyone has removed their votes from him. Then later in the post you unvote him. Why? If you were a true townie wouldn't you want to keep your vote on him since you think he's suspicious? Wouldn't you try to convince everybody of what made him mafia-esque? Then, you FoS everyone with votes with reasons already pointed out as if to say "I'm cool guys, look I'm FoSing everyone with votes so no one thinks I, myself am suspicious."

Unvote: No Idea
Vote Kerplunk

I agree with Isaac. After rereading the thread myself, I see nothing suspicious about Blackhawk except for the fact that he made a couple of mistakes (which I don't even find suspicious).

And on to Carmine. I don't think she's bad since my pm says exactly the same thing as hers "Plain Townie".

I have no other suspicions at the moment.
Fletcher
Fletcher
Eligible for a Title
Fletcher
Eligible for a Title
Eligible for a Title

Post Post #114 (isolation #3) » Fri Dec 12, 2003 11:09 am

Post by Fletcher »

I'm kind of out of ideas. I don't think bloojay or MeMe are suspicious since MeMe attacked blackhawk so hard even from the start, and she claims to have 'flavor' so I have to assume it exists which means, for me, bloojay is cleared since he was the first to claim it. I'm thinking at this point that the 'flavor' does not mean anything since this was blatently put out as a strictly "Black and White" game. I don't have any suspicions at the moment so I'll wait to hear what others have to say at the start of a new day.

And Kerplunk, the whole "attacking" you thing was because I had just read over the thread and it was the most suspicious thing I found so I posted it, not wanting to waste all that reading for nothing. :roll:
Fletcher
Fletcher
Eligible for a Title
Fletcher
Eligible for a Title
Eligible for a Title

Post Post #126 (isolation #4) » Sat Dec 13, 2003 11:10 am

Post by Fletcher »

Wacky wrote:And because being out of ideas isn't all that good. And being odd is suspicious.
Odd?

Anyway, the only thing I can think to give you for ideas is my analysis on each player. In my last post I told you all that from my point of view MeMe, bloojay, and Carmine are innocent.

That leaves Isaac, Kerplunk, No Idea, and Wacky.

To me No Idea seems the most suspicious. He seemed to be the only one suspicious of the mafia's choice to kill Talitha over MeMe, which, to me, seems like he was going on a very flimsy argument. I wouldn't have thought anything of it if he hadn't pointed it out, and it seemed as if it could have been planned that he pursue MeMe once Talitha was pronounced dead. And ever since I've been getting weird vibes from his posts.

Kerplunk hasn't done anthing really scummy but still, he hasn't done anything to convince me of his goodness so I don't really know...

Isaac was very strongly defending blackhawk, and yes, I know I defended blackhawk, too, but, Isaac was freaking out about the blackhawk bandwagon which makes me suspicious of him.

And, I don't think Wacky is mafia just because he seems to be making sensinble desicions and is going with MeMe who, remember, I think is good.

After all that I'll
Vote: No Idea
Fletcher
Fletcher
Eligible for a Title
Fletcher
Eligible for a Title
Eligible for a Title

Post Post #140 (isolation #5) » Mon Dec 15, 2003 2:29 pm

Post by Fletcher »

Hmmm... Sorry I didn't post earlier today. (real-life distractions) Anyway, I think we've lynched an innocent and don't have anything more to say. :roll:
Fletcher
Fletcher
Eligible for a Title
Fletcher
Eligible for a Title
Eligible for a Title

Post Post #145 (isolation #6) » Wed Dec 17, 2003 10:55 am

Post by Fletcher »

How does that make me suspicious? I just assumed that since we had the same wording in our pms she was probably innocent.
MeMe wrote:
vote: Fletcher

...because of this post. Looking back over yesterday's events, this seems like a more subtle attempt to derail the hawkwagon.
You only gave one reason as to why you thought I was suspicious and I even explained why I had made that post.
Fletcher
Fletcher
Eligible for a Title
Fletcher
Eligible for a Title
Eligible for a Title

Post Post #150 (isolation #7) » Wed Dec 17, 2003 4:31 pm

Post by Fletcher »

I've already claimed pretty much so I don't see what the point is of FoSing me since your just gonna get the same thing everytime. Something like "I'm a "Plain Townie"! Belive me!".

If you guys know a way you or I can prove my innocence I would much appreciate it if you'd tell me. Maybe like someone coming forward to tell everyone that they have the same wording in there pm as someone else who has already calimed.
Fletcher
Fletcher
Eligible for a Title
Fletcher
Eligible for a Title
Eligible for a Title

Post Post #165 (isolation #8) » Sat Dec 20, 2003 11:38 am

Post by Fletcher »

Isaac wrote:Yet Fletcher claimed (unless i'm remembering wrongly) that he had the exact same role PM as Bloojay.
I have the same wording as Carmine did, not bloojay.
Isaac wrote:However, I also have my reservations. Besides the fact that we need to be more judicious in our lynchings (as I noted above) there's something that I thought would put Fletcher's head in a noose yesterday. The fact that he went out of his way to try to derail the Carmine bandwagon. At the time I thought it was a bald mafia saving mafia ploy. But now I have to wonder why he would do such a thing. I honestly have no idea why he would, either if he were scum or not. Perhaps he can explain why he felt compelled to post this as a way of supplement his defense?
No, it was a townie
trying
to save townie ploy. That was the reason I came out because I didn't want another innocent to die. I figured she was probably good since she had the same wording as me. I don't know what more you guys want.
Fletcher
Fletcher
Eligible for a Title
Fletcher
Eligible for a Title
Eligible for a Title

Post Post #181 (isolation #9) » Tue Dec 23, 2003 11:54 am

Post by Fletcher »

Can we get a vote count? I'm curious as to how far away I am from being lynched.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”