Townie
Gammie
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1 (isolation #0) » Wed Dec 03, 2003 11:33 am

Post by Gammie »

/confirm

Woot, first to confirm :lol:
[size=75][b][color=gray]You miss 100% of the shots you├óÔé¼Ôäóll never take ├óÔé¼ÔÇ£ Wayne Gretzky
I├óÔé¼Ôäóm not dumb enough to be a goalie ├óÔé¼ÔÇ£ Brad Hull[/color][/b][/size]
Gammie
Gammie
Townie
Gammie
Townie
Townie

Post Post #9 (isolation #1) » Thu Dec 04, 2003 9:25 am

Post by Gammie »

I'm a bad example :roll:
[size=75][b][color=gray]You miss 100% of the shots you├óÔé¼Ôäóll never take ├óÔé¼ÔÇ£ Wayne Gretzky
Gammie
Gammie
Townie
Gammie
Townie
Townie

Post Post #32 (isolation #2) » Mon Dec 08, 2003 10:06 am

Post by Gammie »

MeMe wrote:Well
I
didn't confirm in the thread...but that's because I can read AND follow instructions.
Shush :(
Although Bloodjay's vote is a bit suspicious, I will vote: MeMe . Not only because I want revenge for mini 70, but because of the kill choice. In a game with no doctors (or any other useful pro-town roles), the mafia should obviously just kill the most experienced person. They seem to be following that logic, because they killed Talitha. However, Talitha isn't the most experienced person in this game, MeMe is. If she would have been innocent, the mafia would probably kill her instead of Talitha.
Vote: No Idea
for crap logic

Keep your other games out of this one. The mafia might have found Talitha more threatening than MeMe. You're trying to figure out the mafia's opinion on who would be most threatening, which is impossible as far as I can figure.
Gammie
Gammie
Townie
Gammie
Townie
Townie

Post Post #33 (isolation #3) » Mon Dec 08, 2003 10:13 am

Post by Gammie »

Now that I think about it, screw that. Third vote is a lot more suspicious than crap logic :?

Unvote: No Idea
Vote: Bloojay

As far as I see, that's a 4th vote. I'll be back in another hour or two, I need a nap because I've got a headache :cry:
Gammie
Gammie
Townie
Gammie
Townie
Townie

Post Post #44 (isolation #4) » Tue Dec 09, 2003 4:06 am

Post by Gammie »

Unvote: BlooJay
FoS: No Idea

I remember a game MeMe played in (which I believe she was town) and she picked up that someone was spelling someone's name wrong constantly and thought there might be something behind it. Just noticed that No Idea keeps saying BlooJay is BloodJay. It might be nothing, but I thought it might be worthy to point out..But I don't think it's vote worthy.

MeMe's case on Carmine is a more convincing than my own anyways. And even though you've claimed "just townie", you're doing exactly what you said everyone will do, which doesn't clear you in any way. I do think BlooJay's claim was more convincing than your own, because at least his wasn't as empty as "I'm just a townie."

Vote: Carmine

And I believe that's a 3rd vote
Gammie
Gammie
Townie
Gammie
Townie
Townie

Post Post #54 (isolation #5) » Tue Dec 09, 2003 2:26 pm

Post by Gammie »

*is so very very very lost*

Aspiring vig echoing = ?
Gotta help the dense out here MeMe :oops:

Unvote: Carmine

You do have a point with everyone could just claim townie, but as I'm confused, I may be doing more harm by keeping a vote on you than re-reading the thread a time or two and see if I catch anything. (If that made sense)
Gammie
Gammie
Townie
Gammie
Townie
Townie

Post Post #66 (isolation #6) » Wed Dec 10, 2003 8:50 am

Post by Gammie »

Thank you MeMe, I was kinda out of it last night when I was reading :roll:

Well Blackhawk has already roleclaimed, and I think he looks awfully scummy with the vigilante thing and changing his claim (kind of.) So is our goal to lynch, or is it to get the right claim? :?

*sigh* I'm so lost again, I'll re-re-read the thread soon
Gammie
Gammie
Townie
Gammie
Townie
Townie

Post Post #113 (isolation #7) » Fri Dec 12, 2003 10:46 am

Post by Gammie »

Kerplunk, I didn't vote for blackhawk because alot of those pages were back and forth between MeMe and the other people, and it wasn't making much sense to me at the time. I re-read the thread twice yesterday, thinking out suspicions under the impression blackhawk was town. So now I'm just as confused as I was before. It's my belief that when in doubt (well, confusion), don't vote. This is also only my 2nd game on mafia scum, so I'm still trying to figure it out :lol:

Well, the first thing that came to mind when I read that MC was the night kill was the person who was arguing s/he and MeMe had scum written all over them because they were kind of sharing the same arguements.

And as I look over, that was Carmine.

Vote: Carmine
Gammie
Gammie
Townie
Gammie
Townie
Townie

Post Post #122 (isolation #8) » Sat Dec 13, 2003 6:53 am

Post by Gammie »

Wouldn't the tagging along between MeMe and Celly kind of prove that MeMe isn't scum because Celly was a townie?
Gammie
Gammie
Townie
Gammie
Townie
Townie

Post Post #149 (isolation #9) » Wed Dec 17, 2003 2:56 pm

Post by Gammie »

Just because she implied she was town, doesn't mean she still couldn't have been mafia.

FoS: Fletcher

For now only FoS, because I'm not sure on how many it is to lynch. I'll change it tomorrow when I get home from school.

MeMe has a very convincing arguement though. See...games with MeMe aren't
that
bad :wink: Something like that was in somebody's signature :lol:

Oh and btw, might wanna change the title from Night 3 to Day :)
Gammie
Gammie
Townie
Gammie
Townie
Townie

Post Post #152 (isolation #10) » Thu Dec 18, 2003 10:26 am

Post by Gammie »

Same...the wording in my PM is very distinctive also
Gammie
Gammie
Townie
Gammie
Townie
Townie

Post Post #158 (isolation #11) » Fri Dec 19, 2003 5:12 am

Post by Gammie »

I think Isaac should quote his mod PM NOW.
I just re-read the rules and this is gonna be a newb question, but..

I thought we weren't allowed to quote PMs? :oops:

But if we ARE allowed to, why hasn't everyone been quoting the PM and it would resolve this conflict over wording?
Gammie
Gammie
Townie
Gammie
Townie
Townie

Post Post #160 (isolation #12) » Fri Dec 19, 2003 12:26 pm

Post by Gammie »

*looks at her PM*

Vote: Isaac

I think all the PMs are different (as I've said before), but based on mine...They're not that bland as to be a one word PM that just says "Townie."
Gammie
Gammie
Townie
Gammie
Townie
Townie

Post Post #162 (isolation #13) » Fri Dec 19, 2003 1:20 pm

Post by Gammie »

Let me make myself clearer.

They're different in the wording. In no way in my mind do I think that just "townie" is in my barriers of what I think is different in wording.

Personally, I don't think Wacky has done anything suspicious thus far. He makes it clear he thinks his PM is distintive and not the same as everyone elses. I, also, think mine is distinctive and not the same.

But there is a tad more "beef" so to say to my PM at least than just "townie." In fact, it doesn't even use townie, it uses "Town".

Yes, it's a black and white game so there shouldn't be anything elaborate. That's the thing, mine isn't elaborate - but it's not total blandness, either.
Gammie
Gammie
Townie
Gammie
Townie
Townie

Post Post #164 (isolation #14) » Fri Dec 19, 2003 2:17 pm

Post by Gammie »

I'm just thinking it's a tad farfetched that the mod would add some spice into some roles but then not others.

My head doesn't well when I'm sick I guess.

Unvote: Isaac
Gammie
Gammie
Townie
Gammie
Townie
Townie

Post Post #170 (isolation #15) » Mon Dec 22, 2003 5:36 am

Post by Gammie »

Wacky wrote:I forgot - the ellipsis (...) are supposed to represent stuff. It isn't "S...C...(Town)"
Meaning each period is a letter? Actually, that doesn't even matter...that's not what my PM says.

I don't know if this would make a difference, but in my PM, town is in brackets and not parenthesis. Mine says [Town] and not (Town) but that could just be variety of usage, I do that myself in school all the time.

The reason I thought the just "Townie" in the PM was odd was because as people have said theirs is just a word or two, mine is two sentences. So I was thinking at that point in time "Wouldn't all of the PMs be generally the same?" because Wacky says his has 'extra flavor', too.

I'm still sick though, so shout if I don't make sense :lol:
Gammie
Gammie
Townie
Gammie
Townie
Townie

Post Post #171 (isolation #16) » Mon Dec 22, 2003 5:43 am

Post by Gammie »

And I'm a she :lol:
Gammie
Gammie
Townie
Gammie
Townie
Townie

Post Post #174 (isolation #17) » Mon Dec 22, 2003 9:29 am

Post by Gammie »

HAHAHA!

Woah...ok - You deserve some credit Polarboy.

I've been sick for the past almost 2 weeks and been miserable and that actually made me laugh outloud. :wink: :lol:

That's one messed up female vote... :roll:
Gammie
Gammie
Townie
Gammie
Townie
Townie

Post Post #180 (isolation #18) » Tue Dec 23, 2003 8:50 am

Post by Gammie »

To: Gammie
Posted: Wed Dec 03, 2003 3:01 pm
Subject: Mini #76 Role
You are the village idiot[Town]. Being as stupid as you are, you have no night abilities.
Gammie
Gammie
Townie
Gammie
Townie
Townie

Post Post #192 (isolation #19) » Sun Dec 28, 2003 6:34 am

Post by Gammie »

So you think I'm scummy for not voting for BlackHawk? If you go and re-read pages 2-4, I said multiple times that I wasn't following the game. It took about 4 re-reads to get to the point I am now.

Instead of the people who didn't vote for Blackhawk, you should be looking at the person who defended him and then tried to shift attention to MeMe. Who was that?
Isaac

Isaac on the bottom of page 3 wrote:Hey there...

I don't even really want to be posting this, but I didn't post yesterday, and dammit, I want to post something constructive today. So I don't see why we should kill blackhawk. He didn't make a suspicious claim at all, he didn't change his claim, he didn't really do anything that Gammie is voting him for. It seems like he's being voted for now mostly because people want this day to be over. Which is, of course, a really bad idea. There's more than enough crap logic in this game so far without having to resort to lynching someone because we want the day to be over.

Now, for other things. I'm actually casting a suspicious eye at Meme these days. She started on blackhawk for no real reason. She has, what, five billion posts since the boards went up last? Yet all of a sudden, for all this experience, she somehow misreads blackhawks fairly simple claim? A claim that I, with my considerably lower post count, was able to figure out. Also, here's another thing. She says that it looks like some other townies may ahve gotten sllightly different role claims than what she got. But lord knows I had a completely wording of my townie role when I recieved it than anything that's been posted so far. It almost sounds like she never recieved a townie role at all.

Here's the thing about those townie role claims. I'll bet you that all of us townies got different wordings on our claim. Otherwise, in a game with only townies and mafia it would be too easy to make people claim and then lynch them if they got different wording, with too much of an advantage for the town.

Anyhow, I think lynching Blackhawk would be a mistake, and i'll be damned if i'm going to put the final, foolish vote on him. There are much more suspicious people in the game right now.
Gammie
Gammie
Townie
Gammie
Townie
Townie

Post Post #194 (isolation #20) » Sun Dec 28, 2003 8:18 am

Post by Gammie »

:roll:

You just admitted to trying to draw attention from Isaac.
You tried to draw attention from Blackhawk when he was mafia.

I'm seeing a trend here :?:

If you want more proof other than my claim that I'm not mafia - Look in Newbie game 2. Other mafia with me was lynched first day and then I was lynched second. Look how stupid we acted - You can't possibly tell me I've been acting like a retard this entire game, because I've been -lost- for most of it :?
Gammie
Gammie
Townie
Gammie
Townie
Townie

Post Post #205 (isolation #21) » Mon Dec 29, 2003 9:16 am

Post by Gammie »

Thank you for pointing that out MeMe.

I was home sick on my comp and thought he was suspicious. I thought at the time I had something - obviously didn't.

Now I guess you understand why I was re-reading the thread so many times at the beginning of the game and was very confused.

I still think the most likely scenario is Isaac and Kerplunk, but that's simply my opinion. I will re-read again tonight after dinner...
Gammie
Gammie
Townie
Gammie
Townie
Townie

Post Post #209 (isolation #22) » Tue Dec 30, 2003 11:08 am

Post by Gammie »

I couldn't agree more...

By what Isaac said about one more vote needed on him - Does that mean that MeMe's vote lynches or do we need another?

Vote count please if that didn't lynch
Gammie
Gammie
Townie
Gammie
Townie
Townie

Post Post #214 (isolation #23) » Tue Dec 30, 2003 1:03 pm

Post by Gammie »

I did re-read after dinner. It took me about 2 hours in all. By that time I had to go to bed. It's lovely living with parents :roll:

Vote: Isaac

I just wanted a vote count, and I've stayed on since that post to see if I would get one
Gammie
Gammie
Townie
Gammie
Townie
Townie

Post Post #230 (isolation #24) » Wed Dec 31, 2003 5:16 am

Post by Gammie »

*cries* :cry:

Ahhh, I thought MeMe was innocent if she went through all that trouble to write all that up :lol:

Yeah, definately gotta make this "How to Confuse Town from Day 1" :wink:

Note to Self: Just because MeMe wants to "help the town" doesn't mean she's not mafia :twisted:

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”