board acting weird

Obsolete, fixed, and incorrect bug requests and problems. Browse here before posting a new topic, to avoid duplicates.
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11 (isolation #0) » Wed Dec 15, 2010 1:02 pm

Post by LimMePls »

If it helps diagnose the problem, I can report that I only have the issue at work. I use a laptop at work, and yesterday I was having the problem. Then I came home, and using the exact same machine at home, I had no problems, so I figured it was fixed. Then, at work today I started having the problem again. I've come home, and everything is working fine.
"LynchMePls is more town than all the players I've ever declared to be townies. And that's never going to change." - Drippereth

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #16 (isolation #1) » Fri Dec 17, 2010 7:36 am

Post by LimMePls »

If it helps diagnose the problem, I can report that I only have the issue at work. I use a laptop at work, and yesterday I was having the problem. Then I came home, and using the exact same machine at home, I had no problems, so I figured it was fixed. Then, at work today I started having the problem again. I've come home, and everything is working fine.
Just to follow up, the pattern held true again. I had problems at work on Tuesday, went home Tuesday night, and had no problems at home. Then when I went to campus, I used the school's wifi, and had no issues then.

Came into work this morning, and BAM all screwed up again. And this is all on the same machine.
"LynchMePls is more town than all the players I've ever declared to be townies. And that's never going to change." - Drippereth

V/LA on weekends

Return to “Solved Requests”