Title Fairy: Abuse of Mooglepower!

A subforum entirely dedicated to the discussion of titles. The title fairy has carte blanche in this subforum.
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog
Pronoun: she

Post Post #15 (isolation #0) » Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:42 am

Post by DeathRowKitty »

Nominate
SharkFinn
for
Hammerhead
for (intentionally) placing four straight hammers in Outdoorsmen Mafia, the first 3 being on scum. [note: credit to Mastin for coming up with the pun in the dead QT]

Kublai Khan wrote:Nominate
DeathRowKitty
for
Genital Confusion
Uhh...no thank you. >_> Wouldn't have a problem with suggestions based on the gender thing, but I'd rather not be forever associated with genitals.
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #283 (isolation #1) » Sat Apr 16, 2011 6:46 am

Post by DeathRowKitty »

Kublai Khan wrote:
Nominate chesskid3
for
Princeton

Because I have no idea if it's true or not. But I find it absolutely hilarious and I want it to be true. I want him to have the title to remind everyone that a Princeton student wrote whatever dumb/stupid/trollish post was just made.
Second

Princeton's Pride almost seems redundant to me, in the sense that both words in the title are looking to make the same point.
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #513 (isolation #2) » Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:35 am

Post by DeathRowKitty »

Chevre wrote:See, this is more like thin and snarky.
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog

Post Post #551 (isolation #3) » Wed Apr 27, 2011 2:38 pm

Post by DeathRowKitty »

Faraday wrote:you could always go out of your way to respond to everything they post with a snarky comment either. that's a 4th option.
*insert snarky comment here*

You know I don't really hate you, right? <3

In the interest of pretending this post is useful, suggestion: someone make some sort of hatred thread in forum 62 where people can go to complain about and argue with people they hate....no, I don't actually expect anyone to take this suggestion seriously.

Return to “Player Titles”