Upcoming Game Advertisements

This forum contains signup threads for Mafia Games.
Read about how our signups work here.
Tasky
Tasky
Mafia Scum
Tasky
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #101 (isolation #0) » Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:33 pm

Post by Tasky »

!!
T
i
m
e
T
r
a
v
e
l
M
a
f
i
a

Game Type:
Mini Theme, non-bastard

Number of Players:

Number of accepted pre-/ins:

Requirements:
Experience with non-normal game mechanics.

The Setup:
Mafia vs. Town (no third party or second scumgroup)

The idea:
At least some roles have Time Machines of various strength at their disposal allowing them to perform actions in the past or in the future.

The twist:
Each action perfomed in another time has consequences. This leads to other possible timelines where for instance dead players might be living again.

Warning:
This game will contain unusual lynch mechanics and quite complex action-resolution due to the time-travelling.
Show
Currently modding:
Newbie 1133

Coming soon:
Red Herring Mafia
Tasky
Tasky
Mafia Scum
Tasky
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #178 (isolation #1) » Thu Jun 30, 2011 1:00 am

Post by Tasky »

Red Herring Mafia

Moderator:
Tasky
Backup-Mod:
DemonHybrid
Reviewer:
SpyreX
Number of Players:
Number of Pre-/Ins:
Game Type:
Large Theme
The Golden Rule:
Do not, ever, try to outguess the mod.
Warning:
Might feature Cults, Jesters, Lynchers, Survivors, Moles or whichever other role you hated until now... or it might not. The only thing you know for sure is that T'sMMM is closely respected.

Some people have had enough of Red Herrings, so they hired some fierce Blue Herrings to take them out. The peaceful little pond, where those innocent false clues and diversions lived is therefore coming under attack from the inside.
Will the Red Herrings Survive? Or will idioms have to be rewritten? Will Tasky have to run Blue Herring Mafia next?

This is as crazy and as confusing as a non-bastard* game can ever get. Everything you see, everything you seem to see and especially everything you don't see will be a Red Herring... and when you think you've found a Red Herring, it will be the one clue you should have taken seriously.
There is a bigger picture in the setup, but if you think you've seen it, it will probably just have been one of the myriad false clues... or maybe I just want you to think that.
Be prepared, be sharp, be crazy. Don't trust your enemies, don't trust your friends and most important, never trust the mod.

*For my definition of non-bastardness, see Tasky's Mafia Modding Manifesto
Last edited by Tasky on Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:33 am, edited 3 times in total.
Show
Currently modding:
Newbie 1133

Coming soon:
Red Herring Mafia

Return to “Queue”