PimHel
PimHel
Goon
PimHel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #21 (isolation #1) » Fri Apr 08, 2011 10:09 pm

Post by PimHel »

Amrun wrote:Maybe you're claiming your scumbuddy on purpose this time. I know it was a joke, of course, but why make it?

VOTE: Cojin
Unvote, vote Amrun

(Sorry, Lady)
Questioning one joke (Which was asked against the wrong player), while ignoring the other. 'Nough said.
PimHel
PimHel
Goon
PimHel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #28 (isolation #2) » Fri Apr 08, 2011 10:51 pm

Post by PimHel »

jindori wrote:Vote Pine

Well i win anyway if town wins. Lol find it funny how half of you are like policy lynch and you haven't played a game with me. I'm really a nice guy. :?
Still i be the saddest turtle if i get lynched first.
/in b4 'Appeal to Pity'
PimHel
PimHel
Goon
PimHel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #30 (isolation #3) » Fri Apr 08, 2011 10:54 pm

Post by PimHel »

Fuzzy Beavers wrote:And I'm totally with NS, I have beavers... making them fuzzy is just terrible! >w<
VOTE: Fuzzy Beavers
The other joke.
PimHel
PimHel
Goon
PimHel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #32 (isolation #4) » Fri Apr 08, 2011 11:00 pm

Post by PimHel »

Amrun wrote:Maybe you're claiming your scumbuddy on purpose this time.
I know it was a joke, of course, but why make it?

It's because of the bolded. Why wonder about that when a player 'claims' scumbuddies, but not when a self-vote is made?
PimHel
PimHel
Goon
PimHel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #34 (isolation #5) » Fri Apr 08, 2011 11:05 pm

Post by PimHel »

jindori wrote:
PimHel wrote:
jindori wrote:Vote Pine

Well i win anyway if town wins. Lol find it funny how half of you are like policy lynch and you haven't played a game with me. I'm really a nice guy. :?
Still i be the saddest turtle if i get lynched first.
/in b4 'Appeal to Pity'
Bieng the saddest turtle is part of my post restriction. I have to say i am sad in every post. Already mixed up one of my sad post. So i am sorry if my restriction annoys anyone since i'm such a sad sad turtle.
jindori wrote:lol i just think it be fun replacing words or speaking in a accent. I might place my own restrictions on myself if i don't get any.
PimHel
PimHel
Goon
PimHel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #97 (isolation #6) » Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:27 am

Post by PimHel »

Amrun wrote:
PimHel wrote:
Amrun wrote:Maybe you're claiming your scumbuddy on purpose this time.
I know it was a joke, of course, but why make it?

It's because of the bolded. Why wonder about that when a player 'claims' scumbuddies, but not when a self-vote is made?
Self-vote with reference to previous joke by someone else is obviously a joke.

The other joke I thought might be masking a real scumbuddy in a deliberate joke.

I can pressure whomever I want for whatever reasons I want.
However, when Fuzzy jokes about a past memory from a different game with Cojin, it's deliberate?
And for what matters, I can ask questions for whatever reasons I want.

And while players are wondering why Charlie put up his defence later than appraciated, I want to know from Jindori why he didn't attack Charlie after Umbrage mentioned Charlie. This is much worse.

@Occult
Amrun admitted later on that she did think Fuzzy's 'partner claim' was scummy. So no, I was correct in assuming her vote wasn't a joke.
PimHel
PimHel
Goon
PimHel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #385 (isolation #7) » Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:33 am

Post by PimHel »

@Amrun
I said that you admitted that Fuzzy's 'partner' claim was scummy. Don't go 'But I actually meant this', when you called it scummy in post 31
Yes, I used a wrong word in post 97 ._. It should have been:
"And while players are wondering why Charlie put up his defence later than appraciated, I want to know from Jindori why he didn't attack Charlie
after
until Umbrage mentioned Charlie. This is much worse."
As for me not questioning Empking about his Fuzzy vote. Doing so, it's just like attacking Chamber for not posting cases to explain his votes.

@Pine
About post 108, could you tell us more about your thoughts about Empking's vote against Jindori?

@Jindori
Page 5 is terrible. I really want to see an explanation why you mentioned charlie after Umbrage did, as you're now accusing Empking of 'copying' reasons, while you did the same against Charlie. Hypo, Hypo, Hypocrisy~
I want you to give your thoughts about Pine posts against Charlie and Fuzzy before post 159 was made.
Post 180, I've explained what I actually meant about your Charlie vote. What do you mean with the last bit about me?
(Yes, I'm assuming I'm 'Pinehal/Pinhal')
No, you weren't one of the players who put Charlie in the light. Unless you mean the 'copying' from Umbrage, but yeah, see above about that.
As for the part aimed at Occult. Want to explain why him mentioning that Amrun is defending Charlie is pro-town, but his 'mud-slinging' later on which is based upon this point, is scummy?

@Occult
ORLY? Where did Jindori mention that Charlie voted for a policy lynch he knew nothing about BEFORE Umbrage did?
And look, you later agree with me:
"Upon re-read, your "attack" on Charlie was weak, it was weak and testing the water to see if anyone agreed. You vote AFTER you have confirmation of support. This is a SCUMMY MOVE."

@Charlie
You need to explain post 172
You're mentioning here that both Pine and Fuzzy are talking about Jindori, but are voting you. Guess what, they both think you're scummier. So why post 'this irony'?
Agreed with Implosion about the fence-sitting.

@C-worl
Agreeing with the arguments mentioned about how bad his vote against Charlie is. Adding to that, one of the reasons he used from Umbrage against Charlie is that Charlie asks why players aren't voting. According to C-worl, it's scummy as it's an attempt to end the day early.
Funny
Scummy enough, Charlie asked Umbrage, Occult and Pine, all three with Charlie as one of their top suspects. Explanation?

(End of page 9. For now
Unvote; Vote C-worl
Will continue later when I'm back)
PimHel
PimHel
Goon
PimHel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #417 (isolation #8) » Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:34 am

Post by PimHel »

Amrun wrote:Does it matter which of you posted that? No one would be attempting to give the illusion of being pro-town if the role in question actually was pro-town.
For the grand prize of ....., who said the following?:
'Well i win anyway if town wins.'
Isn't this also attempting to give the illusion that s certain player is pro-town?

@Uprising
Please tell me someone asked this, but why did you vote Fuzzy after mentioning you are bad at reading players during D1?
Add that I'd like to hear the reasons why your view of Fuzzy has changed.

Ok, if nobody asked Uprising why the change in voting y/n, that's partially forgivable. At least have somebody commented against Tclaw's obv protection of C-worl. C-worl is scummy. He deserves to be lynched. A warning that he can be a mislynch is crap. It's just a little bit better than 'Oh no, he could be a JESTER!!!! *gasp* O.o'

Add post 287 as reason why C-worl is scummy. Attacking LLD as 'defence', only to backtrack when shown that his attempt to attack LLD has failed is scummy.

And I'll use this post to address the hydra issue. First of all, a hydra consists out of 2 players. MRSUAVE HAS SEEN TOO MUCH OF CHESSKID, DTM HASN'T.
So stop the 'OMG, Fuzzy is trolling to confuse and muddle *LeGasp*'
Or the 'Fuzzy, tha vigbait!!!'
We've also got the 'Fuzzy has a split personality where one beaver wants to conquer the world, while the other brings happiness', but please, don't make me comment on that ._.
DTM is town, hence Fuzzy is town. We ignore Chesskid4 and listen to DTM.

I don't like Uprising's vote against Occult, Raivan's vote against Occult and Tclaw's vote against Fuzzy.

@Pine
I asked about Empking's vote against Jindori, not about Empking in general.

Yes, the last pages or two, I'm just not in the mood to give more details. So I'll respond to those pages better tomorrow.
Anyway, players having my attention:
-C-worl
-Pine
-Amrun
-Raivann
-Tclaw
-Uprising
PimHel
PimHel
Goon
PimHel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #776 (isolation #9) » Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:45 pm

Post by PimHel »

First off, Jindori's claim. I'm not going to ask for that big drawback, but it better be good as your claim is basically Powerrole/scum-Vig, Others-Cop PGO.
Other than that, are you seriously saying that mod has given you info about the set-up which wasn't known? As if.

As Uprising didn't actually answered my question, I can't elaborate on her Occult vote. So stating it here again. You made a post in which you stated that Fuzzy is your top suspect. No vote against them then. After it, we get a post from you reacting towards Pine about Jindori, Fuzzy-Dtm mentioning that an analystic post is coming up and then you vote them. What made you go from your decision to not vote them to voting them?

Do I actually need to explain why Raivann's vote against Occult is terrible? Hint: Occult mentioned a lot more than just the mistyping.
As for Tclaw's vote against Fuzzy, you were just feeding the troll. Your reason is terrible.

Charlie, Charlie, Charlie~ You had a wagon. You mentioned scum was on it. You never stated who and why according to you. Saying now that wagons make things happen is not true in your case. Now work on the explanations asked of you.
Also, congrats. Your non-vote is helpful when according to you, you've found scum (talking about you not voting, while there's scum on your wagon and that we have SK-Raivann according to you. And this coming from the player who asked other players why they weren't voting)

@Zyrc
You've probably missed the part where it was mentioned that we like reasons when opinions are given. This goes for you as well.

@Achronach
Want to explain why Umbrage 'PR pointing' went from 'little suspicious' to 'serious scumtell'?

Seriously, Pine, Charlie explained why he voted MR SUAVE (Capslock intented for obv reason) and afterwards unvoted. And all you have eye for is 'You unvoted after Shark's intentions *LeGasp*'. Look at the reason for voting again as you're now reaching.
Btw, permission is still given for you to give full details of your opinion about Empking's Jindori-vote.

As for C-worl, do you believe you were sheeping when you voted Charlie? Why or why not?
P.S. If you come with 'I didn't sheep as I had my own reasons for voting Charlie', you MUST state those reasons.

Pine, seriously, stop this defence of C-worl. You mentioned that this is the third game with C-worl. I looked which games they were:
-'There will be bloodshed' - Large Normal - ongoing with both alive.
-'Mafia on Werewolf Island' - Large Normal - ongoing with both alive.
-This game
Get back when you can show 'evidence' of your statements.

I want to lynch C-worl so badly ._. Back to his part about 'But Shark is sheeping too *sob* *sob *sob*'. He refers to Shark the whole time, when he's accused of sheeping and even tells that Shark should be lynched tomorrow if we lynch him today. But before this accusation, he used Lady instead of Shark. And then it was 'Oh, but I'm not attacking you. I just want to prove a point of mine here'. Nice try there.
And now, he's attacking both Shark and Lady, while Lady has now given a more detailed case of points she find scummy. Stop dodging.

(End of Page 19 (Possible with bits from ISO's), seperating my posts, while reading as you guys post lots ._.)
PimHel
PimHel
Goon
PimHel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #777 (isolation #10) » Wed Apr 13, 2011 12:06 am

Post by PimHel »

Lady, I'd love it if C-worl gets lynched, but this time your argument is wrong. You mentioned that he literally claimed scum. I'm assuming it comes from:
"Ur assuming tht wit so many scum tht ill prolly flip scum regardless and itll clear u as a result." It actually is possible that Lady-scum has this intention, while going after C-worl-Town. You have mentioned it yourself.

The next post from C-worl is strange. Telling other players to include sheeping into their Raivann cases?

Raivann, can you explain why it gives C-worl towniepoints to think that you were sheeping?

@C-worl
You do know that you may quote the coloured part in your role PM, right? Please do so.
Also, due to your explanation, can you tell us your thought process during post 495

I've asked you some questions, but you're not on my suspect list, Charlie. Might base your read on me on something that says more about me.
But I use this as a reminder that you do need to respond to those questions.

Amrun~ Why did Shark saying 'mislynch scum' catch your attention?
And what do you think of her explanation?
Also, I'm really interested in hearing your opinion of GreyICE in general (meaning 'in general', so not based only upon this game)

When I get back, I'll start at page 29. As for now:
Town/leaning town
Fuzzy
Umbrage
Lady
GreyICE

Shark
NS
Acronach
Charlie
Vezok
Occult
Implosion
Cicada

Null
Cojin
Rico
Zyrc
Empking

The others will be listed later on in how scummy they actually are.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”