Goon
silavor
Goon
Goon
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #14 (isolation #0) » Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:51 am

Post by silavor »

Vote:Espeonage

for roleclaiming so quickly, without any pressure.
silavor
silavor
Goon
silavor
Goon
Goon
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #20 (isolation #1) » Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:25 am

Post by silavor »

Thingyman wrote:I'm confused. When does day 1 end?
Rule five says days last a maximum of three weeks. We should hopefully have someone lynched before then, though, which will end the first day.
silavor
silavor
Goon
silavor
Goon
Goon
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #32 (isolation #2) » Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:30 am

Post by silavor »

xRECKONERx wrote:Massclaim is bad because it conveniently shows scum who they can eliminate simultaneously. That's an advantage for scum. I believe loverclaim should only happen when someone is in danger of a lynch.
I'm a little confused as to how having the scum know everyone's couples gives them some sort of advantage that the town doesn't also get.
silavor
silavor
Goon
silavor
Goon
Goon
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #48 (isolation #3) » Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:48 am

Post by silavor »

EmpTyger wrote: Grey:
Right, that's the point. Your words don't match your actions. 
How so?
silavor
silavor
Goon
silavor
Goon
Goon
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #60 (isolation #4) » Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:28 am

Post by silavor »

Llamarble wrote:I agree with massclaiming.
Being able to read players in pairs will help us get more accurate reads.

Also since there are no NKs who wins 1scumv1town endgames and so forth?

VOTE: Umbrage
Shall I compare thee to a summer's day?
thou art
ENTIRELY MORE EVIL
If you agree with massclaiming, then why haven't you claimed?
silavor
silavor
Goon
silavor
Goon
Goon
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #161 (isolation #5) » Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:34 am

Post by silavor »

PO, I'm not quite sure how the point you're trying to make about me applies to me more than anyone else. A lot of what's been going on for the first five pages or so seems like rather useless chatter to me, and I don't have a whole lot to say regarding the recent pages, either. It doesn't mean I'm scum, and it certainly doesn't mean I've got a history of making "helpful" posts, seeing how I haven't
made
any posts in the first place.
silavor
silavor
Goon
silavor
Goon
Goon
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #190 (isolation #6) » Thu Feb 03, 2011 1:23 am

Post by silavor »

Purple Orange wrote:
silavor wrote:PO, I'm not quite sure how the point you're trying to make about me applies to me more than anyone else. A lot of what's been going on for the first five pages or so seems like rather useless chatter to me, and I don't have a whole lot to say regarding the recent pages, either. It doesn't mean I'm scum, and it certainly doesn't mean I've got a history of making "helpful" posts, seeing how I haven't
made
any posts in the first place.
Thing is, I
don't
consider the first five pages useless chatter. Did you see how quickly serious votes started being cast? The case on Grey/Anti is basically made from pages 1 and 2. Reck and I have suspicion/towncred/whatever on us left and right because of our reactions to Grey. Thingy made some posts I need to take a second look at. (And have you seen the whole argument I've been having with Emp about your ISO 2, which was apparently so amazingly helpful and clarifying for the town that he cleared you as town?) There was a LOT that went on, and a LOT that got said.

And there's certainly a lot that's gone on since then. What do you think of the latest couple pages?
Serious votes being cast quickly doesn't mean a whole lot to me in a large game like this, especially because we hadn't heard from a sizable chunk of the players until after page 5 or so. Saying a lot got said doesn't mean it wasn't a lot of useless chatter. I don't agree with a lot of the serious votes from the first few pages, because stuff has happened since then that makes it all rather null reads, or at best a couple town reads. I've read the game a couple times, and the first few pages still don't really have anything worth talking about in them. I disagree with the case on grey, not because I find it town, but because I just don't see it as being very scummy. I'm not entirely sure how my second post makes me guaranteed town, but I don't see how saying it does makes emp scum. Like I said, I see most of what happened in the first five pages as being mostly null.

As for the more recent pages, there's definitely stuff there, I'm just trying to figure out what's actually relevant and what isn't.
xRECKONERx wrote:
Haylen wrote:
Unvote

He's town because we slept together.
First off, that's literally the most disturbing thing I could think of.
Aw, how is that thought so disturbing? I'm not really understanding why you're trying to build a case on Haylen based on one joke post, though. Are you purposely trying to create an easy lynch? That seems awful scummy to me.

However, in the end, I'm going to go with
Vote:q21

For mindlessly sheeping, then hypocritically accusing others of sheeping, then sheeping some more.
silavor
silavor
Goon
silavor
Goon
Goon
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #196 (isolation #7) » Thu Feb 03, 2011 7:16 am

Post by silavor »

Purple Orange wrote: And sez the person who made a case on silavor based on...well, really not much, but there you have it. Not seeing anything overtly town in Haylen's posts, however, so I'm happy continuing to bothering silavor.
Glad to know I'm being targeted just because you feel like targeting me. It lends
so
much credit to your case.
silavor
silavor
Goon
silavor
Goon
Goon
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #206 (isolation #8) » Thu Feb 03, 2011 8:49 am

Post by silavor »

Reck seems very jumpy, flinging himself desperately at every possible lynch he can find, using whatever evidence he can find. Meanwhile, it's entirely possible that Kise thought he was remembering a conversation he'd had with Reck, when it was really a conversation with someone else. I'd like to hear Kise's side before passing any judgement.

As for calling me fucking retarded, I'd like you to take a deep breath, then take another look at the post from Haylen you have issues with. What's more likely, that Haylen accidentally put a ton of scummy things all in to one introductory post, or that she purposely put a ton of scummy things into one introductory post as a bit of humor? I honestly don't know how you can take it so seriously. Are you really that desperate for a lynch?
silavor
silavor
Goon
silavor
Goon
Goon
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #217 (isolation #9) » Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:43 am

Post by silavor »

xRECKONERx wrote: Now, you tell me, if you can since you're so far up Haylen's snatch I'm not sure we can accurately hear you: what about these five votes is so 'desperate'?
You snap on to ICE right away in RVS, single-mindedly focusing on him because he suggested massclaiming, an idea everyone was behind for obvious reasons. Then you snap on to Thingy for using terminology from another site, which I thought was kind of obviously not scummy, given he uses the same terminology in the sign-up thread, but whatever, you dropped the case real quick. Still don't get why you voted Emp, as your vote for Emp looks like a joke post, but since you're incapable of seeing
other
people's joke posts, I can't comprehend the idea of you making a joke post of your own. It just doesn't seem possible. Especially because the next day you make a case against Haylen based solely on her joke post, and then her having to
explain
that it's a joke post, which should have been entirely unnecessary. Then, of course, you leap straight off Haylen and on to Kise for what could very well be a total misunderstanding. Or it could be a blatant lie and Kise is totally scum, I really don't know, but I don't want to jump to conclusions about Kise just yet.

The point is, every one of your cases so far is based on a single piece of misinterpreted garbage, with the exception of Emp where you were just bandwagoning. I see nothing town about any of that.
xRECKONERx wrote:
silavor wrote:Meanwhile, it's entirely possible that Kise thought he was remembering a conversation he'd had with Reck, when it was really a conversation with someone else. I'd like to hear Kise's side before passing any judgement.
FUCKING REALLY

He has based the ENTIRETY of his assault on me today on the fact that he supposedly KNEW FOR SURE that I knew about the setup beforehand… it was the MOTHERFUCKING CRUX OF HIS CASE… and you're willing to just write it off as 'lol he misremembered'?
Hmm. A thought occurs to me.

You have based the ENTIRETY of your assault on GreyICE the first day on the fact that you supposedly KNEW FOR SURE that GreyICE knew there would be nightkills… it was the MOTHERFUCKING CRUX OF YOUR CASE… and you want us to be willing to just write it off as 'lol i misremembered'?

I'm not saying it's evidence for or against you, how hypocritical you are, but it sure is funny.
xRECKONERx wrote:
silavor wrote: What's more likely, that Haylen accidentally put a ton of scummy things all in to one introductory post, or that she purposely put a ton of scummy things into one introductory post as a bit of humor?
Let me ask YOU something since you seem so keen on white knight'ing Haylen until she lets you into her pants or something: what the FUCK is the pro-town benefit of purposely putting scummy things into your post? If she did it on purpose (which I still doubt), then what she did was BLATANTLY ANTI-TOWN and thus A SCUMMY ACTION.
...Or she wanted to make a humorous entrance, so she makes an obvscum joke post that's obviously a joke? No one else is taking it seriously, in fact two other players commented on how funny it was, proving that other people realized her intro post for what it was; a humorous joke.
And since you're going to insist upon it, sources:
Nero Cain wrote:
Haylen wrote:Claim: Vanilla Cop Chain Doc Fridge Mad Scientist Lover Surviver to a Jester.
best claim EVAH!!!
Kise wrote:
Haylen wrote:I could get behind a massclaim, but I would like to see Baby Spices opinion on it first.
I needed a laugh. Thanks, you two.
xRECKONERx wrote:
silavor wrote:Are you really that desperate for a lynch?
THIS QUESTION
THIS QUESTION RIGHT HERE
A TRUE TOWNIE WOULD NEVER ASK A QUESTION LIKE THIS
lolwut? Please explain.
silavor
silavor
Goon
silavor
Goon
Goon
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #224 (isolation #10) » Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:57 am

Post by silavor »

I wouldn't say I got very worked up about it, PO. Curious, yes, as I didn't see a real explanation for your vote on me in your original post, but it's not like I went into a flurry of spaz attacks with caps and swearing.

And GreyICE, how many times do Haylen and I have to sleep together before you admit we're lovers?
silavor
silavor
Goon
silavor
Goon
Goon
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #228 (isolation #11) » Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:07 am

Post by silavor »

Aw, greyICE, you used Haylen's typo of my name in your list. Now no one's gonna call me by my proper name. :(

Proper response to raging wall of fire in a sec.
silavor
silavor
Goon
silavor
Goon
Goon
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #235 (isolation #12) » Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:30 am

Post by silavor »

xRECKONERx wrote:
silvascum wrote: You snap on to ICE right away in RVS, single-mindedly focusing on him because he suggested massclaiming, an idea everyone was behind for obvious reasons.
WROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG
1) My vote wasn't RVS, as I stated.
2) GreyICE suggested massclaim in post 6. Snake voted ICE in post 7 and said that was scummy. Espeonage posted in 8 & 9 and ignored the issue. Post 10 was GreyICE reenforcing the massclaim idea, and Post 11 was my vote on him. EVERYONE WAS NOT BEHIND THE IDEA. ONLY TWO OTHER PEOPLE HAD POSTED BESIDES ME AND ICE AT THE TIME, AND THE ONLY ONE OF THEM WHO COMMENTED ON THE MATTER SAID HE WAS AGAINST IT.
It was a vote at the beginning of the game, and RVS continued for quite a few pages after. Terribly sorry for not taking you on your word that it was legitimate scumhunting, without even a drop of RVS.
Also, you really need to take a closer look at the start of the game. Snake's issue was ICE suggesting without actually suggesting, not the fact that ICE suggested a massclaim. And after your vote, on the next page, there still isn't anyone against a mass loverclaim except you, until Purple Orange has a momentary lapse in recollection.
xRECKONERx wrote:
silvascum wrote:Then you snap on to Thingy for using terminology from another site, which I thought was kind of obviously not scummy, given he uses the same terminology in the sign-up thread, but whatever, you dropped the case real quick.
If it's a "but whatever" thing then why are you even attempting to use it against me.
You used it first, I'm just staying consistent and covering all the bases. Besides, it's still evidence, just not the most telling.
xRECKONERx wrote:
silvascum wrote:Then, of course, you leap straight off Haylen and on to Kise for what could very well be a total misunderstanding.
OH MY GOD IT'S LIKE DRMYSHOTTYIZSIK GAINED A VOCABULARY BUT RETAINED HIS IQ
Read what I fucking said above about Kise. His entire goddamn case on me is built on this strong idea that he knew, BEYOND A SHADOW OF A DOUBT, that I
knew
the setup. That's a pretty DAMN STRONG PIECE OF EVIDENCE to be 'misremembering'. It's not even a misunderstanding - WE NEVER SPOKE ABOUT THE GAME PERIOD.
One of you is lying, and unlike you I'm not totally convinced you're the innocent one. Screaming at me isn't going to help.
xRECKONERx wrote:
silvascum wrote:...Or she wanted to make a humorous entrance, so she makes an obvscum joke post that's obviously a joke? No one else is taking it seriously, in fact two other players commented on how funny it was, proving that other people realized her intro post for what it was; a humorous joke.
And since you're going to insist upon it, sources:
It wasn't fucking humorous. If she was going to try and be blatantly fucking humorous, then why the FUCK did she bother to give TOWN, NEUTRAL, AND SCUM READS ON PLAYERS? You don't fucking do that if it's funny. The claim was the only obvious joke part of that post, and it has NOTHING TO DO WITH THE REST OF HER POST.
Listing town, neutral and scum reads = making a suspicion list, just like what those other two guys did earlier. Notice how everyone jumped on them for making lists, and how they were all saying how scummy it is to make lists? It's almost as if Haylen was putting obvscummy things in to her intro post to be humorous. OH WAIT!
xRECKONERx wrote:
silvascum wrote:lolwut? Please explain.
You are taking my attempts to scumhunt and launch assaults against players I find scummy… and instead of viewing them in that light, DELIBERATELY trying to show them as "Why are you so desperate for a lynch?"
That question is so many levels of mind bogglingly retarded and idiotic that I can't even begin to respond to it.
Oh don't get me wrong, I've looked at your cases with impartial bias (well, except for Haylen's, because I already know she's town). Then I found you scummy for making them in the first place.
Obviously
I'm trying to show them as "why are you so desperate for a lynch," because being "desperate for a lynch" is synonymous with "being scum." I'm not quite sure why you find scumhunting "mind bogglingly retarded and idiotic," but hey, whatever floats your boat.
silavor
silavor
Goon
silavor
Goon
Goon
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #244 (isolation #13) » Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:47 am

Post by silavor »

xRECKONERx wrote: FOUNDED IN A BIASED, IMPARTIAL STATEMENT
How is it both biased and impartial at the same time? Antonyms don't mix well. They're like water and oil, you can try to squish 'em together all you want, but in the end you just get a segmented mess.
silavor
silavor
Goon
silavor
Goon
Goon
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #341 (isolation #14) » Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:41 pm

Post by silavor »

Where's q21 taken off to? He's got a ton of votes on him now, and absolutely no defense for his scummy behavior so far.

Umbrage, why are you voting Reck? You never actually say why you think he's scummy, you just say that you think he's a better lynch than kise, and posting a bunch of hypothetical situations that don't really lead anywhere. Trying to lynch Reck because you find him annoying or irritating or whatever isn't going to help us lynch scum, and it isn't going to help us find scum later on.
silavor
silavor
Goon
silavor
Goon
Goon
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #432 (isolation #15) » Sat Feb 05, 2011 5:40 pm

Post by silavor »

To those of you who legitimately find Esp/PO and GreyICE/Antihero scummy, can you please post actual cases on them? I've looked through the thread a couple times, but all I've found is people saying they look scummy/are being scummy without actually saying what's scummy. If you honestly think they're scum, I'd like to know why, because I just don't see it.
silavor
silavor
Goon
silavor
Goon
Goon
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #463 (isolation #16) » Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:45 am

Post by silavor »

Umbrage wrote: q21 is the best player in this game. He's the only one who isn't blatantly bandwagoning. And this makes him scummy? What the fuck are you thinking?
q21 has made 11 posts. Half of them are bandwagoning. Yes, he has shown signs of intelligent thought in his more recent posts, but that doesn't mean you can go shouting at us about how q21 is the best player ever, and how he never bandwagons ever, and how he's a shinging paragon of loyalty, chivalry, and sheer scum-pwning awesomeness. You want us to believe q21 is the best player in this game? Take your own advice, and
prove it.
silavor
silavor
Goon
silavor
Goon
Goon
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #550 (isolation #17) » Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:24 am

Post by silavor »

Umbrage, how exactly is Reck scummy? Saying he starts bandwagons implies he's making cases using evidence other people agree with, which seems like a rather pro-town thing to me. How is he a distraction in any way shape or form? Abrasive does not mean scummy, it just means he's abrasive.
silavor
silavor
Goon
silavor
Goon
Goon
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #567 (isolation #18) » Wed Feb 09, 2011 2:35 pm

Post by silavor »

Tragedy-
not sure if it matters at this point, since it's been mentioned multiple times q21's at L-1, but you only have 11 votes on q21, despite having 12 names listed after.
silavor
silavor
Goon
silavor
Goon
Goon
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #582 (isolation #19) » Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:16 pm

Post by silavor »

GreyICE wrote: Someone drop the hammer on this bitch.
Kcdaspot bussed him hard two posts up. Nothing to do but wait for the flip.
silavor
silavor
Goon
silavor
Goon
Goon
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #643 (isolation #20) » Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:49 am

Post by silavor »

Vote: Kcdaspot

Reck's already given a lot of reasons why, but to summarize, he's spent the entire game criticizing others, then trying to build a case off of an argument that he didn't even read. Then his lover tells him to actually read the game, and he goes back to criticizing others. Also:

Kcdaspot wrote:shoot. forgot to UNVOTE: in my last post.

My apologizes... I had honestly thought reck was scummy by "over persuing". I thought that was scummy because I saw it as a attempt to make something not outwardly scummy, scummy, and I ended up doing the same thing myself

From here on out I'll be using my lover advice and "RTFG" so i can help catch scum.

Honestly this game moves at a page every 12 hours but I'm going to put my best into this for the towns sake.
This post. Everything about it reeks of scum trying to appear town without actually doing anything.
silavor
silavor
Goon
silavor
Goon
Goon
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #665 (isolation #21) » Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:29 pm

Post by silavor »

Um... PO, I don't see anything different about my opinion in between the second and third quote. Did you have a point you were trying to make with those?

My position now is to pretty much ignore the reck/kise thing, because I just don't see how it helps us determine if either of them are scum or not. Personally, it feels like a town vs town argument to me when I read it all the way through in one go, so I'd rather focus on what Kise and reck do now, rather than what they did during the AIM debacle.

Dram, could you please point out to me where I said reck was scummy? Note how I never voted him, or dropped even a single FOS during our whole back-and-forth. I wanted to get to the bottom of the situation, and once I learned that reck's always like this and to not take what he says personally it became rather obvious to me that he wasn't being scummy at all. My vote was on q21 the entire time, because despite all the arguing reck did with everyone, there wasn't a case to be made on him, unlike q21 and umbrage who really were acting super scummy.
silavor
silavor
Goon
silavor
Goon
Goon
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #701 (isolation #22) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:29 am

Post by silavor »

Huh. I guess I did say Reck was scummy. Definitely don't remember that.

Anyway, as for the whole "could be a misunderstanding" -> "one of you is lying" -> "it's probably just a misunderstanding" thing, Reck was the one continuously saying kise was lying, and so at that point either kise was lying or reck was lying about kise lying. Either way, at that point one of them was lying, because they had both taken firm stances against each other. Then kise comes in and says "lolwait it might've not been reck I talked to at all, lulz sorry" and everyone drops it because it was a waste of time trying to figure out what possible scum benefit either could gain by trying to pull this off.
silavor
silavor
Goon
silavor
Goon
Goon
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #704 (isolation #23) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 1:01 pm

Post by silavor »

Not anymore, no. I see him as being aggressively town.
silavor
silavor
Goon
silavor
Goon
Goon
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #722 (isolation #24) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:58 am

Post by silavor »

Kcdaspot wrote:.
2. as far as total posts go they were in the middle of the pack. and I have not seen alot of halyen at the point but alot of silva... Silva: are you going to carry your slot by yourself?
Can we go back to lynching Kcdaspot on the premise of he
still isn't reading the thread?
Obviously you haven't seen a lot of haylen, she
replaced out
almost a
week
ago.
silavor
silavor
Goon
silavor
Goon
Goon
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #756 (isolation #25) » Wed Feb 16, 2011 12:23 pm

Post by silavor »

Nero Cain wrote:
silavor wrote:Huh. I guess I did say Reck was scummy. Definitely don't remember that.

Anyway, as for the whole "could be a misunderstanding" -> "one of you is lying" -> "it's probably just a misunderstanding" thing, Reck was the one continuously saying kise was lying, and so at that point either kise was lying or reck was lying about kise lying. Either way, at that point one of them was lying, because they had both taken firm stances against each other. Then kise comes in and says "lolwait it might've not been reck I talked to at all, lulz sorry" and everyone drops it because it was a waste of time trying to figure out what possible scum benefit either could gain by trying to pull this off.
The hell is this? Reck accused Kise of lying so therefore Reck had to be the one lying? IDK but if I'm accused of something my gut reaction is going to be the same.

It looks like a scum tactic from KC so.....

vote:KC
o.O First, I'm not kcda, second, I never said reck
had
to be lying. I just said the possibility was there.
Now that we all (finally) realize that I'm not accusing Reck of being scummy, or trying to slander his name in any way shape or form, can we please just drop it? Discussing the reck/kise thing isn't gonna get us anywhere. I kinda thought we had come to a collective agreement about that.
silavor
silavor
Goon
silavor
Goon
Goon
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #802 (isolation #26) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 10:54 am

Post by silavor »

PO-
Care to show me where Haylen was scummy, aside from her
joking
intro post?
silavor
silavor
Goon
silavor
Goon
Goon
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #832 (isolation #27) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:27 pm

Post by silavor »

I'm still not understanding this "scum slip" of Nero's. He talks about being married IRL, and how he doesn't always have to consult with his wife, and that somehow means he has to be one of the married couples in-game? It really feels like you're grasping at straws, Esp.
silavor
silavor
Goon
silavor
Goon
Goon
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #842 (isolation #28) » Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:54 pm

Post by silavor »

One flaw with your logic, the antitowns are divided and fighting against each other as well. I agree that we all need to try in order to win, but to say that there are 14 town and 12 needed to lynch makes it seem like we need to get all but two people (and coincidentally, we have two people not in the game who need replacements) on board to lynch scum, when we really just need to convince the majority of the town and the opposing scum team to lynch scum. It's a dire situation, yes, but not as hopeless as you make it out to be.
silavor
silavor
Goon
silavor
Goon
Goon
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #847 (isolation #29) » Fri Feb 18, 2011 12:41 am

Post by silavor »

V/LA till the 25th

Not really sure what to say, Llamarble. I would've gone after q21 more had he ever bothered to show his face in the early game. The bickering I did with Reck started out as a defense of Haylen, so it's not like I was going out of my way to get myself involved in the reck/kise thing in the first place. It's been about 30 pages since that argument, and more important things have happened since then that made Reck seem town to me. That's thirty pages of me thinking he's town, compared to maybe two where I thought there was a chance he was scummy. Sooorry for forgetting about a half-baked notion that never found anything of value from thirty pages ago.
silavor
silavor
Goon
silavor
Goon
Goon
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #949 (isolation #30) » Tue Feb 22, 2011 7:01 pm

Post by silavor »

Question, why is kcda still breathing?
silavor
silavor
Goon
silavor
Goon
Goon
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #1061 (isolation #31) » Sat Feb 26, 2011 7:46 pm

Post by silavor »

Whatever, I don't even care at this point. Babyspice was a fail of a lover who was never here, who got replaced by a lover who is still never here. There's just too many people all shouting at once, with none of them saying anything useful. If the majority of you can't even be bothered to spell my name right, what
possible
rebuttal can I hope to give? Just go ahead and lynch two lovers who were never here in the first place, so you all can move on to figuring out what lover team
actually
was pared up with kcda.
silavor
silavor
Goon
silavor
Goon
Goon
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #1083 (isolation #32) » Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:12 pm

Post by silavor »

Charlie wrote:Please stop voting for my lover. I'm in the midst of making a big-ish post and will be disappointed if it comes to lynch before then.
o.O he speaks! I figured you had up and vanished just like haylen.
silavor
silavor
Goon
silavor
Goon
Goon
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #1106 (isolation #33) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:38 pm

Post by silavor »

Am I still L-2, or did someone unvote?
silavor
silavor
Goon
silavor
Goon
Goon
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #1115 (isolation #34) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:33 pm

Post by silavor »

Well, if Anti won't do it, I guess I will.
Vote:Silavor

There. Hammered. Over and done with. Whoever says only one partner in a lover pair can commit suicide is a liar.
This is still towards my win condition, by the way. You need to find BS and kcda's real partner, and all I'm doing is slowing you down.
silavor
silavor
Goon
silavor
Goon
Goon
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #1121 (isolation #35) » Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:22 pm

Post by silavor »

GreyICE wrote:OVERSIGHTS MAY HAVE OCCURRED.

UPDATED LIST GODDAMN IT.

Lover List

11/12 claimed

1/12 By Captain Obvious

EmpTyger - Thingyman
GreyICE - Antihero
Llamarble - DarlaBlueEyes
Implosion - Kise
xRECKONERx - Nero Cain
VezokPiraka - SnakePlissken
q21 - Umbrage
Maryita - Tragedy
Kcdaspot - Baby Spice
PurpleOrange - Espeonage
Haylen - Silvador
Werewolf555 - Dramonic
(combined content: 0.6 pig farts)
silavor
silavor
Goon
silavor
Goon
Goon
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #1130 (isolation #36) » Tue Mar 01, 2011 12:37 am

Post by silavor »

Kise wrote:There we go.
Purple Orange wrote:Updated with the new players.
Get ready to update again.
Is someone else replacing out now, too?
silavor
silavor
Goon
silavor
Goon
Goon
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #2965 (isolation #37) » Sun Apr 24, 2011 10:33 pm

Post by silavor »

Oh wow were my reads awful. ;_;

The one person I honestly believed to be town, right from day one, ends up being the guy single-handedly leading the werewolves to victory.
Emp, having me around simply would have had Tragedy and Kise mislynched faster, because I was
so
sure it was tragedy, and fairly certain it was kise up until he was lynched. But for the record, me accidentally saying Babyspice instead of haylen was a total accident. I didn't even know I had gotten their names mixed up until someone pointed it out. So yeah, communication with your partner in a game like this is crucial, if only so you don't get their name mixed up with someone else's.
silavor
silavor
Goon
silavor
Goon
Goon
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #2968 (isolation #38) » Mon Apr 25, 2011 5:46 am

Post by silavor »

Tragedy wrote:I kind of felt a bit pissed here. I mean, GreyICE just suddenly made them town all of the sudden. -_-..
Made who town? He's been saying reck and dram were town since day one...
silavor
silavor
Goon
silavor
Goon
Goon
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #2970 (isolation #39) » Mon Apr 25, 2011 5:53 am

Post by silavor »

...I have this vague feeling there's some sarcasm I'm just not detecting.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”