Mini 1160 - Cupcake Mafia! Cupcakes Baked to Perfection!

tclawren
tclawren
Goon
tclawren
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4 (isolation #0) » Wed Apr 27, 2011 3:20 pm

Post by tclawren »

/confirm
Looking for a hydra partner. Must be someone I respect as a player and a person. PM me if you're interested.
tclawren
tclawren
Goon
tclawren
Goon
Goon

Post Post #51 (isolation #1) » Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:57 am

Post by tclawren »

I LOVE CUPCAKES!!!

Ugh... ugly rainbow PR. I have to highlight your posts to read them Fate. :evil:
LLD Hydra claims miller? I tend to believe it.

COMPETING WAGONS GO!
VOTE: Chesskid3
Looking for a hydra partner. Must be someone I respect as a player and a person. PM me if you're interested.
tclawren
tclawren
Goon
tclawren
Goon
Goon

Post Post #61 (isolation #2) » Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:26 am

Post by tclawren »

@Fate: Did Kat tell you to post the colors of the rainbow in the wrong order?
tclawren
tclawren
Goon
tclawren
Goon
Goon

Post Post #64 (isolation #3) » Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:30 am

Post by tclawren »

chesskid3 wrote:Well you're 3 humans, maybe you can tell me?

LLDperson1,LLDperson2,Whoever the other head is.

And obv Volkan/tclaw

This sounds vaguely familiar...

Fate wrote:Volkan's scum by the way.

Fate wrote:So Tcla has decided to bus, beautiful.

Nice buddying.
tclawren
tclawren
Goon
tclawren
Goon
Goon

Post Post #111 (isolation #4) » Thu Apr 28, 2011 1:00 pm

Post by tclawren »

Wow. That was a terrible gambit. If
I
thought was a gambit, then I
know
CK thought was a gambit. This doesn't prove anything.
tclawren
tclawren
Goon
tclawren
Goon
Goon

Post Post #132 (isolation #5) » Thu Apr 28, 2011 3:13 pm

Post by tclawren »

Hmm...
VOTE: steph

@Parama: can you give us a better idea what will happen if we lynch CK? If you don't want to answer this because of ability issues feel free to ignore it.

@Kise: I was on CK to build on a wagon in RVs. Also, could you actually explain why you wanted CK to claim? Couldn't you just do the votes and then see how he reacts?

@GI: ...that's a terrible case.

I want more content from Steph, hence the vote. Also, I don't like his last post where he totally ignores what has been going on for the last few pages to focus on something that was basically a threat to him personally. The complete lack of pro town play is shocking.

P-edit: If you want to read a better version of my case on Steph read the UA post.
tclawren
tclawren
Goon
tclawren
Goon
Goon

Post Post #137 (isolation #6) » Thu Apr 28, 2011 3:25 pm

Post by tclawren »

I just thought your paragraph was more well put than mine. I wrote out my post, saw your post, and then added that to end of my post. Maybe I just don't understand your point.

P-edit: Kise: Yeah you will get yelled at, but people will understand when they see that you were gambiting.
tclawren
tclawren
Goon
tclawren
Goon
Goon

Post Post #166 (isolation #7) » Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:02 pm

Post by tclawren »

@Kise: What did CK do in response to your gambit that solidified him as town in your eyes? Cause right now I have a painfully null read on him. Also, why exactly did you call GW town?

@Parama: Why disguise the policy lynch behind an ability? What do you think of Smargret's latest post.?

These exchanges between Kise and the bunny head are pretty useless. Really fluffy.
tclawren
tclawren
Goon
tclawren
Goon
Goon

Post Post #197 (isolation #8) » Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:58 am

Post by tclawren »

GI, that's two terribly forced cases using weak ass meta as an attacking tool. That's definitely enough to deserve my vote for now.
VOTE: GreyICE

I still have my eyes on Steph here, he's not going to get away with literally no content. I also don't like smargret's last post. It's mainly the fact it is all analysis without really falling on a side of really any issue. Her case on Panda is super weak too.

Rereading I'm getting huge townie signals from Kise. A wagon here is fail. He's being way too forward with his play.

P-Edit: :?
tclawren
tclawren
Goon
tclawren
Goon
Goon

Post Post #199 (isolation #9) » Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:18 am

Post by tclawren »

GI: It's this post that concerns me about Steph:

Stephoscope wrote:
Kise wrote:Steph and GI can get it.

Get what?

Tons of shit had gone down before that post was placed and he posts this.

This post is terrible. It is pretty much confirmation of active lurking right here. He's reading the thread, but he's not bothering to even post on anything.
tclawren
tclawren
Goon
tclawren
Goon
Goon

Post Post #222 (isolation #10) » Sat Apr 30, 2011 2:42 am

Post by tclawren »

Grey, I am not sheeping Fate's case at all. That at least should be obvious. He's making some strange correlation between you and VV. I'm saying that your cases are reaching and are based on bad meta. I also don't like the way I can't tell where you really stand on a lot of players. May I have a list of reads?

Fate: Is it possible for you tell us exactly what you PR is and exactly how you aren't breaking it right now?
tclawren
tclawren
Goon
tclawren
Goon
Goon

Post Post #253 (isolation #11) » Sat Apr 30, 2011 1:41 pm

Post by tclawren »

@UA: I think what Kise is trying to say is that you two are being intentionally coy. Your play is frustating because all Kise wants right now is information and you are withholding that from him, and in turn from the rest of the town. I will say, however, that your vote looked incredibly like a reaction fish vote.
tclawren
tclawren
Goon
tclawren
Goon
Goon

Post Post #274 (isolation #12) » Sat Apr 30, 2011 4:21 pm

Post by tclawren »

Vollkan wrote:Do you agree with Fate's attack on Grey. If so, can you explain it with normal punctuation and no FUCKs?

His latest attack? No, since his whole idea is basically built around the idea that VV is scum and GI is his partner and I don't have a scum read on VV. I do think that some of Fate's earlier points make a lot of sense especially this one:

De-rainbowed Fate wrote:None of GI's post read as geniune.
I guess you are the only one payin attention to me Kise ;_;
Especially #189. The HEHEHEAHHA the "on a team with Parama" reads as the most forced and contrived post I've seen from scum
And I've seen a lot of scum in my day. GI usually has decent reads, is in the center as a flurry and commenting on all the going ons with decent and accurate reads.
This game I can feel his desire to sit on the outside and comment minimalastically, so as to have more options open as a scumbag. Let's not forget to mention his "lolnostalagia" buddying appeal to Volkan, who is now a town read for me (especially given his points against VV). Also his "everyone town pokin at eachother... cept Parmaa maybe. Maybe he says, and no real hard reads and a nice gloss of "everyone" that was posting.
The timing of his vote me is bad as well. His vote on me after VV gets heat while ignoring said points on VV=Yes. VV is scum with him, as VV knows better than to troll "LOLFATEFAKECLAIMIN" and is more likely buddying up to Pandatown who has thought I'm fakin a restriction.
Parama not voting Grey is really giving me bad vibes. "Oh u" instead of "LOLSCUM" and joining the righteous Grey wagon is bad. Hey Parama, give us an updated town/scum list please.

What do you think of UA toying with Kise?

Tag fixing.
Last edited by Le Cupcake on Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
tclawren
tclawren
Goon
tclawren
Goon
Goon

Post Post #361 (isolation #13) » Mon May 02, 2011 7:13 am

Post by tclawren »

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Volkann

I just reread. list of reads, from town to scum:

UA
GW
CK3
Panda
Kise
GreyICE
Parama
Fate

VV
Smargret
Volkann
Steph

I'd be surprised if all of the bolded people were town, but I'm having the hardest fucking time reading them at all.

I changed my mind on GreyICE because looking back I'm pretty sure he's playing a similar style game as UA: pressure your reads and see if they burst. The only problem about the way he's playing in this game is that he had no reads really until his second vote on Fate. So right now, I'm (barely) leaning town on GI.

The bottom three on my list haven't made a post I've felt good about all game. (that includes this newest one by Smargaret) Volkann gets my vote because of the wagon.

UA asked me what I thought about them pressuring Kise. It's good play. You are pressuring your reads see if they slip. You kinda make people hate you, but that's OK in the long run.

P-Edit: Ok that's enough. Please state the case you have on me.
tclawren
tclawren
Goon
tclawren
Goon
Goon

Post Post #406 (isolation #14) » Mon May 02, 2011 4:36 pm

Post by tclawren »

GhostWriter wrote:At this rate, you're gonna get yourself killed, Fate. Careful.

I have a problem with Tclawren's 197. He posts it in a style to seem like he was writing it at the same time as GI, with a Preview Edit to try and show that he was "surprised" that he had just committed an OMGUS vote. However, with 10 minutes between the posts, this seems forced and fake. Too much of a delayed reaction. On top of that, his latest post has a nice little list of who he finds scummy. With his top choice being someone who is on V/LA, and has made only 3 posts so far, one of which placed a vote on Tclawren. He knows he can't get away with parking his vote on the lurker, so despite having Steph as his top scum choice, a choice that had to be made for literally no pro-town reason, he votes his second choice, showing how little he himself believes in his top pick.

VOTE: Tclawren

You're going to vote me because I take my time writing stuff? Why the hell would I hide an OMGUS anyway? OMGUSes are NOT a scumtell. If OMGUS was a scumtell then Fate and GI would be scum everytime they played a game. What looks like what happened is actually what happened: I wrote my post, submitted it, and then saw GI's post. So, I added a confused face.

As for my vote on Volkann instead of Steph: I of the firm belief that my votes are more useful on wagon than off it. I voted Steph earlier, no one joined me. He's still the person I suspect the most. But since no one wants to listen to me, I voted someplace my vote will actually be useful.
tclawren
tclawren
Goon
tclawren
Goon
Goon

Post Post #407 (isolation #15) » Mon May 02, 2011 4:45 pm

Post by tclawren »

Stephoscope wrote:tclawren is scum.

Firstly, he had the delicious combination of not only sheeping Ushi's convenient vote seven minutes later, but also being rather hypocritical (he was not exactly a main source of content up to that point either).

(a side note: I defend myself asking for clarification on something directed at me, while ignoring "fairly eventful events". I don't put a lot of importance on such "gambits". I haven't played with chesskid before, I don't believe, so I will trust the community here to some extent, but I like to think I could have looked town if scum and faced with such a gambit.)

Back to tclawren. He keeps mentioning me, such as in 197. Grey calls him on it several times...Grey looks town, they're sure not on the same side.

I'm at the bottom of tclawren's list in 361. He's playing it tooo safe. I had perfectly good reasons for making the posts I made, when I made them. And, all other things being equal, I'm more likely town than scum...but you want to say I'm the scummiest just because I haven't yet had much to say, less than a week in? Anything more I say would be WIFOMalicious but, come on man.

GhostWriter calls it in 383. Pretty sure he's town too. I liked the post where someone defended him based on his responding quickly...not sure exactly where that was.

To be clear, I think you're scum not because of lack of content. The time where you were V/LA and AFK are totally null tells. No I think you're scum, because you pop in and basically disregard the entire thread. It's active lurking and it makes you scum.
tclawren
tclawren
Goon
tclawren
Goon
Goon

Post Post #410 (isolation #16) » Mon May 02, 2011 5:49 pm

Post by tclawren »

GhostWriter wrote:Bullshit based on the times and dates of his posts within his iso. Point it out if you can, but there's nothing to support that. At all.

For fuck's sake.

Stephoscope wrote:
Kise wrote:Steph and GI can get it.

Get what?

To make this post you must be reading the thread. He ignores EVERYTHING ELSE and posts this. THIS. HOW IS THIS POST NOT SUPER SCUMMY? Read it, put it in context. There is plenty of stuff to talk about at this point and he focuses on something that is COMPLETELY POINTLESS and then DISAPPEARS AGAIN. STEPH WAS ACTIVE LURKING FROM THE BEGINNING OF THE GAME TO HIS V/LA.
tclawren
tclawren
Goon
tclawren
Goon
Goon

Post Post #453 (isolation #17) » Thu May 05, 2011 11:12 am

Post by tclawren »

C-Worl..............please stop posting.

You are town, but your posts are terrible.
tclawren
tclawren
Goon
tclawren
Goon
Goon

Post Post #512 (isolation #18) » Fri May 06, 2011 5:08 am

Post by tclawren »

Fate wrote:
Fate wrote:
Fate wrote:Fucking helll.

I
<3
KA
TS
U
S
KI

Fix mahh tags <3And then I didn break it >_>b

Well if yo explained your greytown read, like I said ill reread it later.

You're using vague language thoughm what argument did I change when called out?

What question did I not answer?

Well its easier to quote my own posts then tot ry and quuote and erase the quote tags, as you saw witht he broken failure earlier on my phone.

All my pr says is that each post must CONTAIN all rainbow and pink.
And katsuki is a lovable forgiving mod and let's me edwop mistakes as well if caught immediately.

Needless to say with half my energy focused on remembering hat bullshit, my scumhunting and thread awarenesss is more hampered than usual. Ill likely be doing a full reread later this week.

I could believe a poorly written PR that lets has a loophole. I cannot believe there is essentially no repercussions. You have broken you PR four times. You are either a liability or scum. I'm leaning scum.

VOTE: Fate

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”