Title Fairy: Abuse of Mooglepower!

A subforum entirely dedicated to the discussion of titles. The title fairy has carte blanche in this subforum.
Mute
Mute
Goon
Mute
Goon
Goon

Post Post #550 (ISO) » Wed Apr 27, 2011 2:36 pm

Post by Mute »

gandalf5166 wrote:God, why do the people here just HATE each other for no goddamn reason? I mean, I don't particularly like RC, but he's just randomly decided he's not speaking to me anymore, and DH and RC just bitch at each other every chance they get, and people hate Haylen for reasons nobody has been able to actually TELL me, and now TBM is bitching about DH. God, if you don't like each other, GET OVER IT. Do you completely lack social skills? If you don't like someone, you have three choices: Get over it and decide it's not worth bitching about, ignore them, or avoid them. YOURE FAILING AT ALL THREE.
Wisdom.
:dead:
-Hard to see big picture behind pile of corpses-
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog
Pronoun: she

Post Post #551 (ISO) » Wed Apr 27, 2011 2:38 pm

Post by DeathRowKitty »

Faraday wrote:you could always go out of your way to respond to everything they post with a snarky comment either. that's a 4th option.
*insert snarky comment here*

You know I don't really hate you, right? <3

In the interest of pretending this post is useful, suggestion: someone make some sort of hatred thread in forum 62 where people can go to complain about and argue with people they hate....no, I don't actually expect anyone to take this suggestion seriously.
Mr. Flay
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Mr. Flay
Metatron
Metatron

Post Post #552 (ISO) » Wed Apr 27, 2011 3:31 pm

Post by Mr. Flay »

Papa Zito wrote:I'm so glad Oman reopened this thread.
/signed
Retired as of October 2014.
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #553 (ISO) » Wed Apr 27, 2011 4:05 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

TheButtonmen wrote:
Untrod Tripod wrote:
DemonHybrid wrote:He just doesn't want to pass out non-mafia titles, because when you give UT Fat and Sassy, soon enough you'll be giving someone like ReaperCharlie a unicorn-themed title.
Did you miss the part where we talked about other non-mafia titles, or are you just choosing to ignore it?
He ignores everything that doesn't support what he wants and just gets more and more indigent as time goes on.
Well, now you're just showing that you know absolutely fuck-all about me.

No, UT, I haven't ignored it, but I'm clearly showing support for the fact that mafia titles on a mafia site makes sense. People in the past have gotten titles for non-mafia related features, but that is such a low minority that it's not even worth bringing that up as a type of argument because such a low number of people have gotten titles for those kinds of features. It's not a good sample size and it's not worth talking about. Oman talked with mith and clearly agreed with the set of rules that he abides by now and it's not anal or nazi-like in the least; it's worked for a long time. 99.9% of titles on MS are about mafia games. It's just not worth arguing that we should expand that .1% just because of an off-site joke. This wasn't a problem before, so why is it a problem now?

TBM, this means that I agree with the tradition. I don't care about what I want, it's about what suites the site better and I'm only showing support for the person who was appointed the person as a title distributor by the people who, you know, run the site.

EDIT: My point is that just because that the VERY occasional person in the past has gotten a non-mafia related title doesn't make Oman obligated to give them out like hot cakes, or at all, for that matter.
Last edited by DemonHybrid on Wed Apr 27, 2011 4:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
This account is no longer being used.

You want this one.
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #554 (ISO) » Wed Apr 27, 2011 4:07 pm

Post by populartajo »

i have an idea

lets lock this thread
Call me Tajo.
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12894
Coming summer 2010: Tajo's Starcraft Mafia.
Tajo's MagictheGathering Mafia
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #555 (ISO) » Wed Apr 27, 2011 4:08 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

populartajo wrote:i have an idea

lets lock this thread
It's fine as is. I'm not really going to say anymore because there isn't anymore to be said, really.

You want this one.
TheButtonmen
TheButtonmen
Buns of Steel
TheButtonmen
Buns of Steel
Buns of Steel

Post Post #556 (ISO) » Wed Apr 27, 2011 4:17 pm

Post by TheButtonmen »

DemonHybrid wrote:
TheButtonmen wrote:
Untrod Tripod wrote:
DemonHybrid wrote:He just doesn't want to pass out non-mafia titles, because when you give UT Fat and Sassy, soon enough you'll be giving someone like ReaperCharlie a unicorn-themed title.
Did you miss the part where we talked about other non-mafia titles, or are you just choosing to ignore it?
He ignores everything that doesn't support what he wants and just gets more and more indigent as time goes on.
Well, now you're just showing that you know absolutely fuck-all about me.

No, UT, I haven't ignored it, but I'm clearly showing support for the fact that mafia titles on a mafia site makes sense. People in the past have gotten titles for non-mafia related features, but that is such a low minority that it's not even worth bringing that up as a type of argument because such a low number of people have gotten titles for those kinds of features. It's not a good sample size and it's not worth talking about. Oman talked with mith and clearly agreed with the set of rules that he abides by now and it's not anal or nazi-like in the least; it's worked for a long time. 99.9% of titles on MS are about mafia games. It's just not worth arguing that we should expand that .1% just because of an off-site joke. This wasn't a problem before, so why is it a problem now?

TBM, this means that I agree with the tradition. I don't care about what I want, it's about what suites the site better and I'm only showing support for the person who was appointed the person as a title distributor by the people who, you know, run the site.

EDIT: My point is that just because that the VERY occasional person in the past has gotten a non-mafia related title doesn't make Oman obligated to give them out like hot cakes, or at all, for that matter.
....99.9%?

Have you ever looked at the list of titles in the wiki; Here is the break down for users with names starting with A to J (I got bored and already made my point by then)

A: 12

7/12 Not Mafia

B: 10

6/10 Not Mafia

C: 20

14 / 20 Not Mafia

D: 13

9 / 13 Not Mafia

E: 6

4 / 6 Not Mafia

F: 9

4/ 9 Not Mafia

G: 4

2/4

H: 5

3/5 Not Mafia

I: 6

2/6 Not Mafia

J: 7

4/7 Not Mafia

So A) It's not 99.9% about mafia, B) It's not even 50% about mafia.
Last edited by TheButtonmen on Wed Apr 27, 2011 4:21 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Routine day with a dirt cheap brush
Then a week goes by and it goes untouched
Then two, then three, then a month
Then the rest of your life, you beat yourself up
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #557 (ISO) » Wed Apr 27, 2011 4:20 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

What, to you, determines a "non-mafia" title?

Not a sarcastic question in the least, by the way, I'm legitimately curious. I'm counting titles that have at least something to do with the mafiascum.net website (and not scumchat, FTR)

You want this one.
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #558 (ISO) » Wed Apr 27, 2011 4:22 pm

Post by Parama »

@DH: You're being stupid and perpetuating a senseless argument.

@TBM: You're not much better.

that is all. carry on, but not with the same thread of conversational stupidity, please.
Show
Ever wanted a playlist full of a lot of music I really dig? Here you go.

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

I basically post like I'm always on twitter, ignore my spamminess.
Oman
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
Oman
NK Immune Miller Vig
NK Immune Miller Vig

Post Post #559 (ISO) » Wed Apr 27, 2011 4:23 pm

Post by Oman »

JDodge wrote:ouman out of curiosity how long is the waiting process before you decide to put your stamp of approval that you shouldn't have to give over a community process onto a title
Arbitrary, has more to do with when I get a chance to read the thread and ponder, and with Easter and ANZAC Day, and my new unit, I've been flat out. But seriously dude, less childish please.

ReaperCharlie wrote:Seriously though. I am wondering the same thing, especially about titles like:
I've already told people that these are coming and to shut the fuck up about them. You don't need to make yourself any more annoying than you already are.

VP Baltar wrote:
MagnaofIllusion wrote:
JDodge wrote: actually, please let me know about all these titles floating around, because that's bullshit too
Did you notice the post two ahead of yours where ReaperCharlie points out 4 such titles?

Again - you personal feelings on this matter aren't really relevant. Sorry that you disagree with Oman and (insofar as I can tell) the administrations stance on the Title Fairy process.

So either take it up with Mith or stop whining.
Well, to be fair, it's not really just JD here. I think a lot of people are pretty displeased with how titling has been going as of late, but many of those people have given up trying to reason in this thread. Also, I don't think it's out of line for him to post a complaint about the titling process in the title fairy thread. My 2 c.
If people have concerns, they can bring them up, I've always been open to thoughts. I know that I haven't given this 100%, and I wont be due to life issues. However, Jdodge isn't complaining in the thread: he and I talked on AIM baout it quite logically. Here he is just being childish. I like Jdodge when he's not trying to make desperate political statements with poorly thought out plans.
buttons wrote:@Oman: I think you need to do a public / loud refresher course on what exactly you think this thread is and how it should work, the endless bitching about what is a good title / venting of every slight has surpassed people spitballin' about titles and has now (imo) pretty much just de-railed any good that could come out of this thread. What was a fun diversion and community building thread is now srs business (and that just sucks).
i have a plan, and it's not what you're thinking, but I do have a thought.

Anyway, at least we're getting some genuine discourse rather than people just whining. Also note that you had a chance to discuss this. You actually had two.
It's unfortunate that good oral sex excuses bad chemistry. - Korts
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #560 (ISO) » Wed Apr 27, 2011 4:27 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

Parama wrote:@DH: You're being stupid and perpetuating a senseless argument.
Just agreeing with the man, sir.

Here's my main argument in a nutshell, all wrapped up and candy coated for everyone. (I.E: a SUMMARY.)

-Mafia titles are titles that originated from the site and clearly describe who a person is on site. Titles that deviate from that norm (titles that originate from a different video game or website, for example) are rare and have been given in the past, but only on extreme occasion.

-Oman was appointed title fairy by the people who run this site, giving him the qualifications to make his own decisions based on titles. He is far from unfair and isn't obligated to give a title for any reason.

That's all. Really. That argument was like a band-aid. The only thing I'm even mildly agitated about is people putting down Oman's judgment, and that's not even that big of a deal to me because he's a big boy and can handle it. Now, if someone has something against me personally, the PM control panel is at the top of the page, not that box at the bottom that says "Quick Reply". Otherwise, I've said what I needed to.
Last edited by DemonHybrid on Wed Apr 27, 2011 5:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

You want this one.
animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #561 (ISO) » Wed Apr 27, 2011 4:52 pm

Post by animorpherv1 »

Didn't you JUST post you had nothing else to say? How about you stick to that?
"Animorpherv1's posts are so powerful that prolonged exposure may cause vertigo, nausea, acute tinnitus, and in rare cases, death." - vonflare

"Ani is right 100% of the time" - Alisae
Nobody Special
Nobody Special
Survivor
Nobody Special
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #562 (ISO) » Wed Apr 27, 2011 6:34 pm

Post by Nobody Special »

...says the member consisting of 95.7% noise.
....what?

Blitz: Picking Simplicity taking pre-ins; PM for info. (0/13)
animorpherv1
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
animorpherv1
Honey Trap
Honey Trap

Post Post #563 (ISO) » Wed Apr 27, 2011 6:49 pm

Post by animorpherv1 »

At least I'm not arguing with over half the title fairy thread.

That count's for something... right?
"Animorpherv1's posts are so powerful that prolonged exposure may cause vertigo, nausea, acute tinnitus, and in rare cases, death." - vonflare

"Ani is right 100% of the time" - Alisae
shaft.ed
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
dem.agogue

Post Post #564 (ISO) » Wed Apr 27, 2011 8:19 pm

Post by shaft.ed »

DemonHybrid wrote:

lets lock this thread
It's fine as is. I'm not really going to say anymore because there isn't anymore to be said, really.
Nominate DH for And Another Thing

I swear every other day I read a friggin post about how "I'm not gonna talk about this anymore"

also
<---look a not mafia title
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #565 (ISO) » Wed Apr 27, 2011 8:20 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

shaft.ed wrote:
DemonHybrid wrote:

lets lock this thread

I swear every other day I read a friggin post about how "I'm not gonna talk about this anymore"

also
<---look a not mafia title
To be honest, that might actually be good because I edit my posts like a madman after I post them originally (not in mafia games, but elsewhere around the boards. JD, Fate and some others may have seen me do it, and even in this thread)

I even did it for this post :roll:

Anyway, whats your title in reference to? I haven't been around long enough to know.

Explaining in more detail what I meant (I know, shut up, I keep getting dragged back in. Besides, it's restating my original argument, don't go crazy): What I was saying is that I was agreeing with Oman that titles originated on MafiaScum are fine regardless of context or whether or not it has to do with a specific game but stuff originating on Starcraft, LoL, WoW, etc. for instance is iffy because 99% of the playerbase that sees that title won't get it.

You want this one.
TheButtonmen
TheButtonmen
Buns of Steel
TheButtonmen
Buns of Steel
Buns of Steel

Post Post #566 (ISO) » Wed Apr 27, 2011 8:41 pm

Post by TheButtonmen »

shaft.ed wrote:
DemonHybrid wrote:

lets lock this thread
...Yes.

If he will accept it I will
2nd
and repeatedly bug Oman on aim about it, this title is perfect.
Routine day with a dirt cheap brush
Then a week goes by and it goes untouched
Then two, then three, then a month
Then the rest of your life, you beat yourself up
DemonHybrid
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
DemonHybrid
And Another Thing...
And Another Thing...

Post Post #567 (ISO) » Wed Apr 27, 2011 8:53 pm

Post by DemonHybrid »

TheButtonmen wrote:
shaft.ed wrote:
DemonHybrid wrote:

lets lock this thread
...Yes.

If he will accept it I will
2nd
and repeatedly bug Oman on aim about it, this title is perfect.
Sure, if people realize that it has more than one context, with the amount of editing and doubleposting that I do as well as not being satisfied with an argument. Pretty sure that I should have half of the in-game posts that I have already.

You want this one.
shaft.ed
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
dem.agogue

Post Post #568 (ISO) » Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:13 pm

Post by shaft.ed »

TSQ nominated me for it when I was a the peak of my political ranting in the GD. He thought it was cute to use the . from my username to separate the word demagogue so that dem would be highlighted. To be honest, I never really loved it, but there was a big push for me to have abridge.ed as a title at the time due to an old meme I was also pushing back then. I really didn't want that title
ReaperCharlie
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
ReaperCharlie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #569 (ISO) » Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:43 pm

Post by ReaperCharlie »

Haha, I'll
3rd
it for great justice. Nice one, shaft.ed.

It's better than
illicit intercourse with horny horses
at any rate, that's for sure. :cool:

Now accept it, you fiend. :twisted:
Show
"Take me to Pleasure Town!" "Look, the most Glorious Rainbow Ever!" "Do me on it!" -

Spoiler:
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Ôûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê

ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
ÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûêÔûê
Haylen
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Haylen
Life of the Third Party
Life of the Third Party

Post Post #570 (ISO) » Thu Apr 28, 2011 1:17 am

Post by Haylen »

This is a clusterfuck. Lol. I read this and can't even remember why people are arguing.
Seriously. Read your role PM before playing.
I am sorry if you have to prod me, I have absolutely no concept of time.

My prefered pronoun set is "cie/cir/cirs[elf]" but they is more than acceptable.
Bella
Bella
Goon
Bella
Goon
Goon
Location: Welcome to Silent Hill (The living's in the way we die)

Post Post #571 (ISO) » Thu Apr 28, 2011 1:40 am

Post by Bella »

DemonHybrid wrote:Explaining in more detail what I meant (I know, shut up, I keep getting dragged back in. Besides, it's restating my original argument, don't go crazy): What I was saying is that I was agreeing with Oman that titles originated on MafiaScum are fine regardless of context or whether or not it has to do with a specific game but stuff originating on Starcraft, LoL, WoW, etc. for instance is iffy because 99% of the playerbase that sees that title won't get it.
What makes those any different from titles originating in ScumChat?
Show
Chloroform girl, how have you been?
Don't let me catch you sleeping again
You're only alive because I like you
It's been three years since you've seen the sunlight
But I know you're having fun
Bound, gagged and chained up in my basement
Chevre
Chevre
Honourable Mention
Chevre
Honourable Mention
Honourable Mention

Post Post #572 (ISO) » Thu Apr 28, 2011 1:57 am

Post by Chevre »

DemonHybrid: RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE!
TheButtonMen: RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE!
DemonHybrid: RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE!
TheButtonMen: RABBLE RABBLE-
shaft.ed: Wait, DemonHybrid needs a title!
TheButtonMen: oh ok
DemonHybrid: yeah sure
There will be no kisses tonight
There will be no holding hands tonight
'Cause what is now wasn't there before and should not be
Reckamonic
Reckamonic
Goon
Reckamonic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #573 (ISO) » Thu Apr 28, 2011 3:07 am

Post by Reckamonic »

thank you Chevre, for this excellent summary.
._.
meeeeeeep?
populartajo
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
populartajo
Alpaca Caliente
Alpaca Caliente

Post Post #574 (ISO) » Thu Apr 28, 2011 3:18 am

Post by populartajo »

shaft.ed wrote:
DemonHybrid wrote:

lets lock this thread

its not mafia related.

Call me Tajo.
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12894
Coming summer 2010: Tajo's Starcraft Mafia.
Tajo's MagictheGathering Mafia

Return to “Player Titles”