Title Fairy: Abuse of Mooglepower!

A subforum entirely dedicated to the discussion of titles. The title fairy has carte blanche in this subforum.
Herodotus
Herodotus
Black Ops
Herodotus
Black Ops
Black Ops

Post Post #594 (isolation #0) » Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:48 am

Post by Herodotus »

Nominate Untrod Tripod
for
hens

nth DH
for
And Another Thing

chesskid3 wrote:so when do i get my title?

http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... =6&t=10919
Just because a majority of a group of people decide it's okay doesn't mean it's not murder. - Cobblerfone
Herodotus
Herodotus
Black Ops
Herodotus
Black Ops
Black Ops

Post Post #601 (isolation #1) » Thu Apr 28, 2011 2:09 pm

Post by Herodotus »

I'm laughing so hard right now.
But I might be the only one.
Just because a majority of a group of people decide it's okay doesn't mean it's not murder. - Cobblerfone
Herodotus
Herodotus
Black Ops
Herodotus
Black Ops
Black Ops

Post Post #612 (isolation #2) » Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:42 pm

Post by Herodotus »

Regarding "And Another Thing" -- should it have elipses (...) at the end?
Herodotus
Herodotus
Black Ops
Herodotus
Black Ops
Black Ops

Post Post #749 (isolation #3) » Wed May 11, 2011 3:19 pm

Post by Herodotus »

VP Baltar wrote:This thread could probably be used more wisely than it currently is.
Yes.

And there has been way too much discussion about ReaperCharlie already. I'm not trying to push policy here. It's just that there has been a huge amount of back and forth, and I expect most people would find it dull and lifeless. That would be fine if it was its own thread, but instead it's spamming up a thread designed for discussion of more than one person. The least you could do is take it to Topic 16236.

Nominate Papa Zito for
something. Maybe
Me 2
, because, like MeMe, he became list mod of (a) mini queue and retired from playing. Also, it relates to his like of hydras.

I know it's a poor nomination. But if I might distract you all from going on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on about one person...
Herodotus
Herodotus
Black Ops
Herodotus
Black Ops
Black Ops

Post Post #907 (isolation #4) » Tue May 31, 2011 12:21 pm

Post by Herodotus »

For Faraday: how about assigning all his acknowledged alts the title
Sorry, wrong account.
Herodotus
Herodotus
Black Ops
Herodotus
Black Ops
Black Ops

Post Post #911 (isolation #5) » Tue May 31, 2011 12:50 pm

Post by Herodotus »

gandalf5166 wrote:
Tragedy wrote:People tend to post in Alts by accident, you know.. :\

He does it ALL THE TIME though.

And they usually then post something like "sorry, wrong account" or "that was me" from the account they meant to post from.

Edit:
Heh, it's too long, but something for the Faraday account like "If you can read this, I logged in to the right account" would be funny.
Herodotus
Herodotus
Black Ops
Herodotus
Black Ops
Black Ops

Post Post #1128 (isolation #6) » Thu Jun 09, 2011 3:01 pm

Post by Herodotus »

mastin2 wrote:More than that, there was someone else who got nommed for the title of "Is This Spot Taken?" (Forget who it was, but still.)
Equinox

If Nachomomma's title is to be based on this, perhaps it could refer to outwitting/beating the mod (an authority figure) rather than simply finding loopholes. I have a feeling there is some quote from history or a book or movie that could be shortened.

Return to “Player Titles”