Mini 1160 - Cupcake Mafia! Cupcakes Baked to Perfection!

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #436 (isolation #0) » Wed May 04, 2011 10:20 pm

Post by C-Worl »

been told that I get to replace chesskid. i haven't officially recieved my role yet though (kat said she was tired and shed do it in the mornin) ill prolly sheep to either grey or fate though, im just sayin... though if yall wanted to show me some cases you have on various people that'd be cool. oh i should also prolly read the thread. i'll start that tomorrow after i get my role.
Show
... Even when C-worl is providing no content, C-worl is providing no content. Feat considered impressive. ...

Pleasedont reiterate things I've already said. I know the things I already said. In fact, I'm the one that said them

I'm sure that makes sense in some way I'm not seeing.... but I'm not seeing how that makes any sense.
C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #439 (isolation #1) » Wed May 04, 2011 11:13 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Kise wrote:----
"Wanna do something naughty tonight, Kise?"

Kise puts on his robe and wizard hat, grabs the lube from under the kitchen sink, and proceeds to walk into the bedroom. He turns on his computer because he's all about turn ons. Coming to the desktop, he clicks the windows icon at the bottom left side of the screen and brings up Pictures. From here, he double-clicks the Sample Picture folder where he hides all his nasty videos and creates a slideshow of Lisa Ann's best work.

"That's right you old betty. Show me them oatmeal lumps. Yeah, work that candy bar baby."

After squeezing the lube into his palms, Kise places his wizard hat down in front and moans as he enjoys himself. The red mage casts a level 99 erotica spell that increases his stimulation. He then goes to mafiascum and sees a one eyed succubus molesting a witch and he can't take it any more.

"Yes Ushimanaladygagabunny! Make me a magical mastur#$%*& by filling that blonde ass with love. Love! Love! Ooooooh I can't take this any more"

Kise grabs a pastrami sandwich he left next to the keyboard and puts it into the hat in front of his lap. He fills that motherfucker up and slams it on the desk as the wizard hat explodes into chocolate butterflies.

"Abra cayabba daba doooo"
----

.-.

This is the most epic post in the history of mafia. I will proudly sheep to Kise regardless of my role. (Unless of course I'm a lyncher and Kise is my lynchee)
Show
... Even when C-worl is providing no content, C-worl is providing no content. Feat considered impressive. ...

Pleasedont reiterate things I've already said. I know the things I already said. In fact, I'm the one that said them

I'm sure that makes sense in some way I'm not seeing.... but I'm not seeing how that makes any sense.
C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #447 (isolation #2) » Thu May 05, 2011 10:22 am

Post by C-Worl »

Hi, I'm here with all my cupcake goodness. Hey you know that post. Yeah the one. Where I said I would sheep OR you guys could present me with the cases you already had against peoples. Yeah where dem cases be? Well shit might as well say the following.

For meta reasons Fate and GreyICE are town. They did the same thing in the dating game mafia and both were town. Kise and all his gambiting goodness is town. These three need to stop targeting each other.

Vote: Parama

Blatantly lieing to town so you can push a PL on someone who's normally a very good player = you're afraid he'd eventually identify you as scum and you're doing it early so any case he built on you would seem like OMGUS.

UK+LLD is unknown at this point since I don't know their meta and don't know what to think about their play so far. Everyone else is boring and very uninteresting.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #450 (isolation #3) » Thu May 05, 2011 11:04 am

Post by C-Worl »

Yeah, no, you're both fighting like little girls. Turned the thread into a ragefest and have behaved like children. Exact same as dating game. You're both town and you both haven't truly taken the thread serious yet. Every now and then I see glimpses that you might, but then it goes right back to Fate vs. Grey.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #451 (isolation #4) » Thu May 05, 2011 11:05 am

Post by C-Worl »

GhostWriter wrote:Almost as boring and uninteresting as the fact that you just, essentially, did nothing. Thank you for that.

OH HAI!

FOS: GW

Better?
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #455 (isolation #5) » Thu May 05, 2011 11:19 am

Post by C-Worl »

0.o TC's in this game? OMNOMNOM.... *drool*

Who you think be scumz yo?

Also TC and GW have joined the interesting list.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #457 (isolation #6) » Thu May 05, 2011 12:32 pm

Post by C-Worl »

I created the Sound of Madness, and wrote the book on pain. Somehow I'm still here to explain, that the darkest hour never comes in the night. You can sleep with your gun. When ya gonna wake up and fight for yourself?
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #466 (isolation #7) » Thu May 05, 2011 3:12 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Fate wrote:Yes CWORL I am town and I will be your shepherd this game and protect you from Ad homs. I know Kise is awesome and funny but hes not the leader type

But I can't sheep right now cuz ICE brings up a good point. I kinda assumed Muffins would be the scum. I mean it's Kat we're talking about... Also, GW's pickin on me.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #467 (isolation #8) » Thu May 05, 2011 3:22 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Spoiler: Oh you were talking about these posts weren't you?
CupcakePanda wrote:
Fate wrote:[
If I break it Katsuki becomes a sad cupcake or something and I lower my lynch threshold.

Is that what you meant when you said you were confirmable? Because that doesn't really confirm you unless you die, which kind of defeats the purpose... doesn't it?

CupcakePanda wrote:WTF is with people and lying on Day 1 as gambits.

I raged at iPie for doing it in WoW Mafia, claiming dayvig on Krazy. Now we got Kise claiming Double Voter and "lolfailing" us. What I really don't like is that Kise first wanted Chesskid to claim. If this was a gambit, why ask for the claim? What if he had actually done it and came out as Cop or Doctor? And the fact that the gambit came and went in less than half a page of votes really doesn't say much for the effectiveness of it, nor how it automatically excuses people as town. If not for the vote count, I wonder how long Kise would have kept the facade up?

Only person I like right now is Ushiromiya for the Miller claim.

@Grey: Are you saying I am the scummiest person in the game, or that there isn't a scummy person and you just wanna park your vote on me until someone does something scummy?

I don't get the Policy Lynch on Chesskid either. He never seems like the strongest player, but I wouldn't put him in a PL category. He tries, he's active, and he does do some things right. I don't like Policy Lynches, but when I think of PLs, I think of players like vezok.

PEdit: I don't buy the rainbow post restriction. Fate does this shit all the time, it's like the boy who cried wolf. I doubt he's going to get quicklynched if he stops posting fruit loops.

CupcakePanda wrote:This is Toogeloo btw... just using my old Hydra with Katsuki from Multiple Personalities since I felt it fitting with the theme ^_^.

CupcakePanda wrote:Actually... does the vote on me even count since technically, "Toogeloo" isn't in the game >_>?

He also later posts as Toogeloo in the thread so. Stupid scum is stupid.

Vote: TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOG
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #473 (isolation #9) » Thu May 05, 2011 4:01 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Spoiler: Oh and Grey
GreyICE wrote:Oh nevermind. This is why you finish your readthroughs first.

Unvote

Basically now that that nonsense is explained, lets go back to business.

Vote: Toogaloo

Meh can someone be scummier so I care?

GreyICE wrote:
Parama wrote:Grey.

Why aren't smarg and vollkan the epitome of obvious scumminess? Panda is at an absolute null - if you can convince me why he's scummy, MAYBE I'll think about it, but...

Smarg isn't doing anything. Which is fairly consistent with reality, since the game just opened. Not fond of the Vollkan vote, but it's fairly Vollkan - you used an ability = ability is investigate of sorts = okay, sheep D1 power.

CupcakePanda wrote:Good Miller claim. I usually hate Miller claims cuz they are nothing but WIFOM the way some people do them (and I actually am of the school of thought that you just act pro-town and not claim Miller at all because early claims only help the mafia). I legitly feel like the way LLD did it makes her look better with the way she provided additional information though. Plus she used Red Truth as an Ushiromiya.

@vollkan: I uh... don't really know what qualifies as a pastry and what doesn't. :?

Lets break this post down. First, a miller claim should generally be a good reason to push people. At this point, I'm literally 50/50 in completed games on millers (town/scum). And that's about how it breaks down as I've seen. Plus (META ALERT) toog just got SMACKED THE FUCK DOWN in Camden while thinking LLD was town as hell.

In this case, Toog passes up this opportunity to test LLD's alignment and instead buddies the SHIT out of LLD. What, scum are muffins? Ooh. So if someone claims muffin we'll know they're scum. SOLID INFORMATION (heh). And the Red Truth thing... I mean try harder.

Basically Toog passes up a chance to push a player who Toog is obviously not skilled at reading in favor of buddying a player who charges through the thread like a stampede of wildebeests when she's town.

Scum motivational tell found.

GreyICE wrote:
CupcakePanda wrote:Fudge...

Toogeloo aka CupcakePanda and what he meant to post under wrote:What? I absolutely wanted to lynch LLD on the last day of Camden. I made that perfectly clear. You guys quick hammered the day in the middle of the night before I committed to making my vote since I said I didn't want to be impulsive on that day. I read LLD as scum since I called out the VCA she did as shit. Your Meta is shit. I didn't call LLD town since Day 1.

I like the miller claim because of the way it was done. I WIFOM Millers all the fucking time, but the fact that LLD claimed in red the Muffins are scum thing made me like the claim overall. It's more or less the best Miller claim I've seen in the games I've played. The Red Truth thing was just a nod to the fact that their name is Ushiromiya and they used Red in their text.

Now how, pray tell, am I supposed to "test" LLD's alignment? Vote her, despite me liking the claim? What's that do, it's not like we are going to pressure a claim out of her. You either believe the claim or you don't.

You could push her. Ask her questions. See if she justifies herself. Something. Instead you're fluffing around telling us what you like and don't like about how we're playing the game. Which is... pretty much the opposite of finding scum. Do you or do you not think Kise found a way to get a decent read on Chesskid? Did it or did it not give good reads on other players?

If so why are you tooting a horn about how much you hate gambits as a substitute for content?

GreyICE wrote:and the realization that Toog and Kise were gonna be rather useless this game.

GreyICE wrote:I don't feel Toog scum.

What the fuck changed your opinion?
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #474 (isolation #10) » Thu May 05, 2011 4:04 pm

Post by C-Worl »

CupcakePanda wrote:@C-Worl, welcome, and uh, I don't really know how to respond to your vote. I already explained why I am playing CupcakePanda. I signed up for the game under this moniker because Katsuki and I used the Hydra before and I thought it would be funny. I made no false pretenses that I am Toogeloo, but I am playing under CupcakePanda.

That totally has nothing to do with my point. You also ignored the Role fishing accusation.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #478 (isolation #11) » Thu May 05, 2011 4:09 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Tooganomics wrote:What Rolefishing accusation, I have been pretty straight forward saying I don't believe for a moment that Fate has a Post Restriction, and that the more he fosters it, the more it pisses me off.

FatedtoBeatyouUpsideyourForehead wrote:
-#52 by Panda scum is rolefishing of the highest degree, what a surprise now that I realize Panda's been scum this whole time

Toogypooh wrote:
Fate wrote:[
If I break it Katsuki becomes a sad cupcake or something and I lower my lynch threshold.

Is that what you meant when you said you were confirmable? Because that doesn't really confirm you unless you die, which kind of defeats the purpose... doesn't it?
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #479 (isolation #12) » Thu May 05, 2011 4:11 pm

Post by C-Worl »

FIRST OF ALL LET ME STATE THAT I DON'T GIVE A
FUCK
ABOUT THE GODDAMN POST RESTRICTION. IF THAT'S ALL TOOG IS GONNA TALK ABOUT THEN IT GIVES ME MORE REASONS TO VOTE THE DOG SHIT OUT OF TOOG.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #492 (isolation #13) » Thu May 05, 2011 4:23 pm

Post by C-Worl »

CupcakePanda wrote:Also of note, his case is "not complete." Now why wouldn't he put together a complete case? Maybe it's because his first attempt didn't fly right away. He couldn't get any grabbers. So now he's got to go find something else to twist to whatever he wants. He did this EXACT SAME THING in DEFCON.

He's going day by day which was shown in his first post. It didn't just mention you but you happen to have ignored the others he mentioned. He's analyzing the game page by page and only got to 5 so far. He didn't put it all in one post because it'd be a massive wall.

- Choosing to be ignorant? Check.
- Bitching over something stupid? Check.
- Constantly trying to use meta to incriminate someone? Check.

Verdict:
Die scum die.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #494 (isolation #14) » Thu May 05, 2011 4:24 pm

Post by C-Worl »

BTW, GreyICE is ignoring my question. Ignoring me is not strongly advised.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #499 (isolation #15) » Thu May 05, 2011 4:28 pm

Post by C-Worl »

GREY ICE

C-Worl wrote:
Spoiler: Oh and Grey
GreyICE wrote:Oh nevermind. This is why you finish your readthroughs first.

Unvote

Basically now that that nonsense is explained, lets go back to business.

Vote: Toogaloo

Meh can someone be scummier so I care?

GreyICE wrote:
Parama wrote:Grey.

Why aren't smarg and vollkan the epitome of obvious scumminess? Panda is at an absolute null - if you can convince me why he's scummy, MAYBE I'll think about it, but...

Smarg isn't doing anything. Which is fairly consistent with reality, since the game just opened. Not fond of the Vollkan vote, but it's fairly Vollkan - you used an ability = ability is investigate of sorts = okay, sheep D1 power.

CupcakePanda wrote:Good Miller claim. I usually hate Miller claims cuz they are nothing but WIFOM the way some people do them (and I actually am of the school of thought that you just act pro-town and not claim Miller at all because early claims only help the mafia). I legitly feel like the way LLD did it makes her look better with the way she provided additional information though. Plus she used Red Truth as an Ushiromiya.

@vollkan: I uh... don't really know what qualifies as a pastry and what doesn't. :?

Lets break this post down. First, a miller claim should generally be a good reason to push people. At this point, I'm literally 50/50 in completed games on millers (town/scum). And that's about how it breaks down as I've seen. Plus (META ALERT) toog just got SMACKED THE FUCK DOWN in Camden while thinking LLD was town as hell.

In this case, Toog passes up this opportunity to test LLD's alignment and instead buddies the SHIT out of LLD. What, scum are muffins? Ooh. So if someone claims muffin we'll know they're scum. SOLID INFORMATION (heh). And the Red Truth thing... I mean try harder.

Basically Toog passes up a chance to push a player who Toog is obviously not skilled at reading in favor of buddying a player who charges through the thread like a stampede of wildebeests when she's town.

Scum motivational tell found.

GreyICE wrote:
CupcakePanda wrote:Fudge...

Toogeloo aka CupcakePanda and what he meant to post under wrote:What? I absolutely wanted to lynch LLD on the last day of Camden. I made that perfectly clear. You guys quick hammered the day in the middle of the night before I committed to making my vote since I said I didn't want to be impulsive on that day. I read LLD as scum since I called out the VCA she did as shit. Your Meta is shit. I didn't call LLD town since Day 1.

I like the miller claim because of the way it was done. I WIFOM Millers all the fucking time, but the fact that LLD claimed in red the Muffins are scum thing made me like the claim overall. It's more or less the best Miller claim I've seen in the games I've played. The Red Truth thing was just a nod to the fact that their name is Ushiromiya and they used Red in their text.

Now how, pray tell, am I supposed to "test" LLD's alignment? Vote her, despite me liking the claim? What's that do, it's not like we are going to pressure a claim out of her. You either believe the claim or you don't.

You could push her. Ask her questions. See if she justifies herself. Something. Instead you're fluffing around telling us what you like and don't like about how we're playing the game. Which is... pretty much the opposite of finding scum. Do you or do you not think Kise found a way to get a decent read on Chesskid? Did it or did it not give good reads on other players?

If so why are you tooting a horn about how much you hate gambits as a substitute for content?

GreyICE wrote:and the realization that Toog and Kise were gonna be rather useless this game.

GreyICE wrote:I don't feel Toog scum.

What the fuck changed your opinion?

ANSWER THE GODDAMN QUESTION.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #506 (isolation #16) » Thu May 05, 2011 5:00 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Le Cupcake wrote:
Mine!

The fuck?
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #509 (isolation #17) » Thu May 05, 2011 5:17 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Mod: Can I haz killin pwrz please? I wish to eat Grey's cookies and I must kill teh Stephoscope for it to happenz.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #510 (isolation #18) » Thu May 05, 2011 5:24 pm

Post by C-Worl »

MOD: I switched my avi to cupcakes for the you.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #522 (isolation #19) » Fri May 06, 2011 4:18 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Mod: I haz yet to receive my day vig powerz. C'monz. Do it for teh lulz.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #524 (isolation #20) » Fri May 06, 2011 5:31 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Yah, but in good news, Fate has invited u and me into his super awesome town alliance voting block. I hath sheeped accordingly.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #526 (isolation #21) » Fri May 06, 2011 6:24 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Oh hai Vollk, that's a cool wall ya got thur. Y no Toog vote in it??
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #554 (isolation #22) » Sat May 07, 2011 9:32 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Toog's claiming BP? Know which role is normally bulletproof? SK. Is Toog a SK? Sure. Also claiming that the entire case on Toog is just the part about information is stupid. I'm sticking with my vote.

FATE, YOU'VE STILL GOT A FRIEND IN ME!
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #562 (isolation #23) » Sun May 08, 2011 4:00 pm

Post by C-Worl »

DON'T YOU DARE MOCK THE CAPS LOCK OR THE C.L.A.N WILL ANNIHILATE YOU. IN FACT!

KISE: HATER DETECTED!

UNVOTE; VOTE: VOLLKAN

SORRY FATE BUT IT'S C.L.A.N 4 LYF IN THIS BITCH!
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #570 (isolation #24) » Sun May 08, 2011 4:49 pm

Post by C-Worl »

BUT BUT BUT... the hateeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer...

*sigh*

UNVOTE

VOTE: TOOGALICIOUS
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #573 (isolation #25) » Sun May 08, 2011 4:57 pm

Post by C-Worl »

THEY BETTER. HATERZ GONNA HATE BUT THEY NEED TO KEEP THEIR HATERADE THE HELL AWAY FROM MY NEW NIKES. SPILLIN SHIT ON MY FRESH KICKS WID DEY TRIFLIN ASSES. THEY LOVE TO HATE ME BUT I LOVE ME SOME ME.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #581 (isolation #26) » Sun May 08, 2011 5:08 pm

Post by C-Worl »

*HEADDESK**HEADDESK**HEADDESK*
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #584 (isolation #27) » Sun May 08, 2011 5:13 pm

Post by C-Worl »

UshiromiyaAnge wrote:So, you three are seriously attempting to force a quicklynch when I'm asking for less than 24 hours to get caught up and give our opinions?

May I please ask what pro town goal this achieves? For having me as a town read, Fate, you sure don't seem to care about our potential opinions, which are currently leaning towards adding more credence to your pet lynches.

Are you truly so impatient as to not give ~16 to 18 hours for this?

~UK

I had to babysit a four year old all weekend and managed to make time to sheep. Also, it's not a fucking quick lynch if we've been at it for days. Good thing about a hydra is that there are two of you and so you can be on longer than a normal person would. Do you need LLD to wipe your ass for you or are you able to make decisions for yourself?
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #589 (isolation #28) » Sun May 08, 2011 5:40 pm

Post by C-Worl »

UshiromiyaAnge wrote:Well, you see, our dilemma is more difficult than yours, C-Worl. The issue here is, we have an IQ that exceeds our shoe size. So rather than going with the "in group" and not producing any pro town original opinions, we actually attempt to read the game and formulate our own reads. I know, this must be SUCH a foreign concept to one as...special as yourself, but try to bear with me here. Secondly, LLD covers gaps in my mafia play that allows us to be far more effective when we work together than in a situation where I'm acting on my own. Further, by allowing for discussion, we avoid the problems many hydras have of, you know, being as inconsistent as fuck. Finally, I'd appreciate it if you didn't trivialize problems you fail to have any understanding of, but I suppose it would be too much to expect from someone as...uncomplicated as yourself, yes.

Anyway, while we've been at it for days, you all are now attempting to shove it as a quicklynch, when we theoretically have 10 days left. Do I think we should run it to deadline? Hell no, odds are we'll be on the wagon once we've caught up and voiced our opinions, and with you yelling for the lynch. Do I think it unreasonable to ask around 18 hours for LLD and I to coordinate and produce a well thought out post of our opinions? No, not at all. And I fail to see what pro town benefit you all get from attempting to deny us such. If you'd like to elucidate, I'm listening.

~UK

My IQ is higher than yours combined. Also, the point about me not adding original content?

Who was the first to suggest Toog was a SK after his claim? Oh that's right it was me. Also, I find it ironic that you're saying I don't contribute when some of your posts were spent on the sole purpose of "trolling" Kise. You think you're smart because you use big words? Ooh, I'm impressed, does your momma give you a cookie each time you use one correctly? Simply put this day phase has been going on forever. LLD has had plenty of time to respond formulate her opinions and post.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #595 (isolation #29) » Sun May 08, 2011 5:54 pm

Post by C-Worl »

UshiromiyaAnge wrote:LLD has been busy this entire weekend. Deal with it. As for the rest of your post, perhaps you should show instead of tell. I'm rather unimpressed.

I've been busy the entire weekend. The game's been going since the 25th. Your excuse is null. I'm not mad, I find it entertaining that you're so full of your self that you think because you use big words that it makes you suddenly smarter than other people. At least I've argued points with people and answered questions directed at me. You ignored Kise for shits and giggles which doesn't help the game at all. Stop trying to stall the game.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #599 (isolation #30) » Sun May 08, 2011 6:04 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Kise wrote:WAIT CAM... NUH NUH UH, DID YOU JUST

WAS THAT A META CLAIM

Do what?
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #602 (isolation #31) » Sun May 08, 2011 6:36 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Kise wrote:KEEP IT REAL

YOU WAS BABYSITTING AND SHIT?

Yeah. I said this twice in your EFK game. I wasn't lieing I literally did have to babysit.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #688 (isolation #32) » Thu May 12, 2011 6:31 pm

Post by C-Worl »

GreyICE wrote:Well I got 1/3. Wow. :(

Ugh. Sorry Fate. I read you as trying not to get lynched and not worrying about night kills. When in fact you were trying to get night killed. Oops.

And Fate had VaVa as scum, that's 3/3.

This is why I sheep Fate instead of you. Don't worry one day you'll get better.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #691 (isolation #33) » Thu May 12, 2011 6:33 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Le Cupcake wrote:
Night Actions:

smargaret launches a rubber ducky at Vollkan
Kise watches Fate
Parama watches Fate
Vollkan sends VV to kill Fate

@MOD: You forgot about my Night Action.

Your's was not revealed. :P
Last edited by Le Cupcake on Thu May 12, 2011 6:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #701 (isolation #34) » Thu May 12, 2011 6:42 pm

Post by C-Worl »

PM TITLE: I WANNA SUBMIT MY NIGHT ACTION!

Me: Oh wait... I don't have one. nvrmnd...

kthxbye

Mod: DAMN STRAIGHT YOU HAVE NONE

Mod: Reread flavor. I left a part off. XD

Me: So, does that mean I have to resubmit my non-existent night action?
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #708 (isolation #35) » Thu May 12, 2011 6:52 pm

Post by C-Worl »

UncertainKitten wrote:Hell yeah! Town motivators! And I wasn't THAT insulting, I granted you were competent, just as you were, YOU WERE NOT STRONG ENOUGH TO CATCH THE SCUMZ!

SO YOU NEEDED TO GO THROUGH RIGOROUS TRAINING TO READY YOUR BODY FOR THE AWESOME OF
PERFECT RAINBOW SCUM DESTRUCTION SATELLITE FATE

@Vollkan: Part of it is I think I have a jack of all trades style. I don't really have a strong THING. I mean, I have fervor, but Fate can out fervor me any day. I have some ability to scumhunt, both logically and by gut, but I'm certainly no Glork or even really an LLD. LLD has some strong analysis I lack because of her good memory, and since I was playing off her reads, my arguments probably came across as more logical/clearer to you. I also have the ~*~aura of towniness~*~, but there are a couple of players who could beat mine out any day. I just go all over the place, honestly.

Sorry I got in an insulting argument with you. Thought you were scum.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #710 (isolation #36) » Thu May 12, 2011 6:56 pm

Post by C-Worl »

UncertainKitten wrote:@C-Worl: I was trolling you anyway. I knew you were town, hence why I dropped it when I did. I considered reviving the argument but it wasn't worth it. It was fairly obvious to most people we were town though, so perhaps you should examine your scumhunting methods?

(Not to say I don't need a look at mine as well)

Here are my scum hunting methods when playing with Fate.

Sheep my vote wherever Fate goes. If he ends up being scum while I'm town then everyone was screwed anyway bc he was scum. If he ends up being town sheeping him will logically end with scumz getting lynched. If I'm scum I'm still gonna sheep him.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #713 (isolation #37) » Thu May 12, 2011 7:04 pm

Post by C-Worl »

UncertainKitten wrote:I doubt that's incredibly helpful. Also, by the time you got in a fight with us, Fate had us as top town read (or at least at the top of his town list). You still thought I was scum then?

I don't always agree with Fate's reads when I sheep but he's normally right. Coincidentally the only two games I've won on this site were where I sheeped Fate. (Also, happens to be the two games a replaced in for) Granted I sheeped him in Naruto and that failed but that's cuz he had us mislynch Kat which is the only time he's been wrong so far (that I've seen). Then the SK killed me that night before I could do anything else.

It's also better than my normal play style that tends to piss people off.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #716 (isolation #38) » Thu May 12, 2011 7:11 pm

Post by C-Worl »

C-Worl wrote:I created the Sound of Madness, and wrote the book on pain. Somehow I'm still here to explain, that the darkest hour never comes in the night. You can sleep with your gun. When ya gonna wake up and fight for yourself?

BTW this post got chesskid to call me one of the worst players he's ever scene. It was a response to this.

GhostWriter wrote:Your lists don't matter for the sole purpose that you have just proven them not to be based upon game relevant info. Contentwise, I have added nothing no. What I did do, however, was instigate you to see how you'd react. And it was bloody awful. Completely terrible. Yet I'm "interesting" now? You're not even trying to play in any way that'd be remotely pro-town. After TC, I'll be coming for you.

What I was saying is that there's a method to my madness (Hence, "Sound of Madness" lyrics) It wasn't just stupid fluff as some people believe.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #721 (isolation #39) » Thu May 12, 2011 7:20 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Also, I only voted 3 people in this game. Toog, Vollk, and Parama. 2/3 Seems pretty decent.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #725 (isolation #40) » Thu May 12, 2011 9:40 pm

Post by C-Worl »

smargaret wrote:Wait, this is over???

I agonized over whether it was better to vig or to protect Fate. I'm glad I chose the rubber ducky. I'm not sure how I was so wrong about Grey, though.

UK, will you answer now if you actually got anything from the troll persona?

I think he's uncertain if he did. (See what I did thur?)
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #748 (isolation #41) » Fri May 13, 2011 6:44 am

Post by C-Worl »

Kise wrote:No comment, but thanks for modding.

P.S. ^5 Alliance.

Remember when Vollkan hated on the caps and I wanted to lynch him for being a hater? Yeah in the future we lynch all haters, no questions asked.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #773 (isolation #42) » Sun May 15, 2011 9:57 pm

Post by C-Worl »

Anything you make will be absurdly beautiful and cherished until the end of time.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #780 (isolation #43) » Thu May 19, 2011 1:21 am

Post by C-Worl »

Yeah, I would never vote Fate D1. D3 or D4? Maybe. D1? Not a fucking chance.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #782 (isolation #44) » Thu May 19, 2011 6:07 am

Post by C-Worl »

Fate I so bad wanna replace into more of your games. You're bringing me to tears with some of your games.
Show

C-Worl
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
C-Worl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #784 (isolation #45) » Sun May 22, 2011 1:02 pm

Post by C-Worl »

I'm still waiting on my super awesome newavi. If it contains cupcakes or rainbows: bonus points :)
Show

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”