Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1325 (ISO) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:21 pm

Post by Thor665 »

I think Reg, Lobster and I are all waiting for someone to be wrong first.

Heck with it;

Vote: C-Worl

Let's dance.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1326 (ISO) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:34 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

This is a good choice
green shirt thursdays
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1327 (ISO) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:39 pm

Post by Thor665 »

Meh, more like it's a solid choice that is more easily defensible if I'm wrong than the other choices. But I find the usual defense to wifom is to hack at it with a razor for a bit. C-Worl is scum because C-Worl has failed to act like town at any point thus far this game...also, cop investigations. Works for me.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1328 (ISO) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:46 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

So I HAVE acted town?
green shirt thursdays
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1329 (ISO) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 10:28 pm

Post by Regfan »

Thor665 wrote:I think Reg, Lobster and I are all waiting for someone to be wrong first.

Ugh, it's worse hammering incorrectly than voting incorrectly. No one hammer until I've re-read Lobster properly please.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1330 (ISO) » Sat Jun 04, 2011 2:36 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Day 7 - Vote Count 3

C-Worl 2: Reck, Thor
Reck 1: C-Worl

With 5 Alive, it takes 3 to lynch.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1331 (ISO) » Sat Jun 04, 2011 4:46 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

Regfan, seriously, just hammer C-Worl.
green shirt thursdays
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1332 (ISO) » Sat Jun 04, 2011 4:58 am

Post by Thor665 »

@Reck - you've acted more town than C-Worl...if that makes you feel better. To my mind the big question mark with you is your MoI attack. You're either kinda silly town, a GF, or a scum who was trying to look scummy enough to avoid cross kills. I'm still debating, and C-Worl didn't even really do what you did today, which was vaguely try to help along the thought process of what was what, which knocked him into much smarter lynch territory in my mind. With that one VC I found I am strongly leaning you over LC currently - the only way that's likely to change simply is if C-Worl flips purple. If he flips purple we're re-writing the whole playbook.

@Reg - In any case, at least focus on Reck as a re-read. If Lobster is the lynch, it will be better to focus on him with a full day to consider the GF question. Today I think is really a C-Worl/Reck debate because, especially from your perspective, the only way that's not at least a 50/50 (or possibly 100/100) is if there's a GF. Either way it's the smarter pair to lynch from, so the real question is which of the pair looks more suspect.
LobsterCatapult
LobsterCatapult
Goon
LobsterCatapult
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1333 (ISO) » Sat Jun 04, 2011 5:26 am

Post by LobsterCatapult »

Regfan wrote:
Thor665 wrote:I think Reg, Lobster and I are all waiting for someone to be wrong first.

Ugh, it's worse hammering incorrectly than voting incorrectly. No one hammer until I've re-read Lobster properly please.

lol assuming you dont think c-worl is going to self-hammer, i guess this is aimed at me :P

at this point, with everything that has been said, and vezok's opinion on reck, i think c-worl is the approrpriate choice, I re-read him and nothing of his comes across as super townie, and it looks like he was just bussing bs and zel without nearly as much fervor as he did with diddin. he looks the scummiest.

i pretty much agree with reck that at this day has just kinda droned on, and that it's at the risk of over-analyisation, kinda like the messiness of my post that i did earlier today. I'm tired of overthinking everything, and just coming up with more questions.

but...honestly....im really to let the chips fall as they may. Regfan, there has been ample time today for rereading and rehashing. lets lynch the scum.

vote: C-worl
ÔÇ£IÔÇÖll do what I can to help yÔÇÖall. But, the gameÔÇÖs out there, and itÔÇÖs play or get played. That simpleÔÇØ ÔÇô Omar
~LC
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1334 (ISO) » Sat Jun 04, 2011 5:42 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

OKAY THAT'S THE END OF DAY 7 CAN WE MOVE ALONG PLEASE
green shirt thursdays
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1335 (ISO) » Sat Jun 04, 2011 5:51 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Day 7 - Final Vote Count

C-Worl 3: Reck, Thor, Lobster
Reck 1: C-Worl

With 5 Alive, it took 3 to lynch.

So you take C-Worl and hang him expecting to hit a scum. you cheer as his neck snaps but the stark realization when you seach his dead body puts you back in your place.

C-Worl was Iron Man AKA Athony Edward "Tony" Stark and are Vanilla Town.lynched Day 7.

You have 48 hours to get me any night actions. However game will open early if all actions are recieved.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1336 (ISO) » Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:43 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

You arrive back nervous, and well you should be as you find two bodies. The first is Thor, Stabbed to death when he left to go home, the other is Lobster who was burnt to death

Lobster was the Quantum Time Force Power Ranger AKA Eric Myers, the scum godfather, burnt night 7

Thor was Spider Woman AKA Jessica Drew, Vanilla Town stabbed night 7

And so, left alone standing at townhall are xRECKONERx and Regfan, a look of fear comes into the eyes of Reck as he knows there is still someone out there killing and it isn't him.. Regfan looks him right in the eyes and smiles saying ' You know it, bitch, Superman aint savin' shit! ' before stabbing him in the chest.

xRECKONERx was The Silver Surfer AKA Norrin Radd, Vanilla Town end-gamed.

Congratulations to the scum team of

Superman:Nero Cain/Regfan (Godfather (Nightkill Immune)
Captain America:ZeL1nK (Mafia Governor)
Kit Taylor :Baby Spice (Goon with Burnt kill flavor)
ToastyToast
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1337 (ISO) » Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:44 pm

Post by ToastyToast »

:(
"A train robbery is where you take a train to your destination, make your move, and take a train back, right?"-Isaac

Town: 12-10 (I think)
Mafia: 1-1
Third Party: 1-0
Alive in:0
Dead in:0
Modded: 2
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1338 (ISO) » Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:45 pm

Post by danakillsu »

Honestly, I blame our vig. I think town played a great day game.
danakillsu
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
danakillsu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1339 (ISO) » Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:47 pm

Post by danakillsu »

I don't understand the setup of the two scumteams, though. I think switching the two GF roles might have made them a good deal more balanced.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1340 (ISO) » Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:48 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

Scum Team A
Superman:Nero Cain/Regfan (Godfather (Nightkill Immune)
Captain America:ZeL1nK (Mafia Governor)
Kit Taylor :Baby Spice (Goon with Burnt kill flavor)

Scum Team B
eric myers: LobsterCatapult Godfather (investigate immune)
gambit:diddin (Mafia Roleblocker)
Wolverine:KageLord (Goon Stab kill flavor)

Town Power Roles

Robin:MagnaofIllusion (Cop)
Wonder Woman:ToastyToast (Doc)
Nightwing:springlullaby (Town Vig shot flavor) replaced by Zinger
Green Lantern:danakillsu (Jailkeeper)
Spiderman:CryMeARiver (Neighborizer) replaced by pappums rat

Vanilla Town
Batgirl: Chess Kid
Batman:AGar
Red Ranger:Tempz
Silversurfer:BloodCovenent replaced by Reck
Spiderwoman:Thor665
Supergirl:Meransiel
buffy:DeityKabuto
invisable woman:bigbenwd replaced by GreyICE
iron man:farside22 replaced by CWorl
white ranger: vezokpiraka

Day 1 – CryMeARiver neighbors with Thor

End of Day 1

DK (VT) lynched however ZeLink pardoned

Night 1

MOI investigated - KageLord
Zinger Vig DietyKabuto
Toasty protects MOI
Dana jailkeeps LobsterCatapult
Baby Spice kills Tempz
Diddin Scum roleblocks AGar
KageLord kills no one (no action submitted)

Day 2 – Pappum’s Rat adds MOI & GrayICE to the neighborhood.
KageLord Lynched.

Night 2

Dana jailkeeps C-Worl
Toasty protects MOI
Zinger Vigs GrayICE
Baby kills GrayICE
Lobster kills Agar
Diddin roleblocks MOI
MOI Investagates ZeL1nk

Day 3

Diddin lynched but ZeL1nk pardons

Night 3

Zinger vigs Diddin.(failed due to jailkeep on Diddin)
Dana jailkeeps Diddin
Toasty protects MOI
BabySpice kills ChessKid
MOI Investigate – LobsterCatapult – Innocent (Investigation immune)
Diddin - Kill Zinger, Roleblock Chesskid (Failed on both due to Jailkeep.

Day 4

Diddin lynched

Night 4

Zinger vig shoots Mera
Lobster kills Toasty
Dana jailkeeps Reck
MOI investigates ZeL1nk
Toasty protects MOI
Baby shoots Rat

Day 5
ZeL1nk lynched

Night 5

Zinger kills Dana
Investigate Regfan
Dana jailkeeps Reck
Lobster kills Zinger
Baby kills MOI

Day 6 Baby lynched

Night 6

Reg kills Vezo
Lobster kills Reg (failed due to NK Immune)

Day 7

C-Worl lynched

Night 7
Reg kills Lobster
Lobster kills Thor
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1341 (ISO) » Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:49 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

danakillsu wrote:I don't understand the setup of the two scumteams, though. I think switching the two GF roles might have made them a good deal more balanced.

Both godfathers got to choose themselves what they would be, NK immune or Investigation immune.
ToastyToast
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1342 (ISO) » Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:50 pm

Post by ToastyToast »

danakillsu wrote:I don't understand the setup of the two scumteams, though. I think switching the two GF roles might have made them a good deal more balanced.

Agreed, but if that were the case purple scum-team would have been destroyed b4 the massive Power role night deaths. The governor is what made the scum teams unbalanced. That was a lot of power.
"A train robbery is where you take a train to your destination, make your move, and take a train back, right?"-Isaac

jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1343 (ISO) » Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:51 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

Vanilla Town Roles

Hello (player) you are Batman AKA Bruce Wayne and you are Vanilla Town. You took up the Cowl after training for years to find the killer of your parents and take back Gothem City from the criminals. You used Wayne Enterprises to further your technology and research. 

The Game thread is located here http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 2#p2994812 please confirm via PM to me your character name and role.

You win with the town

2)

Hello (player) You are the White Mighty Morphin Power Ranger AKA Tommy Oliver and you are Vanilla Town. Once you were Rita's evil Green Ranger however upon the sword of darkness being destroyed you joined the other 5 rangers. In time you became the White Ranger after losing the Green Powers and leader of the original power team.

The Game thread is located here http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 2#p2994812 please confirm via PM to me your character name and role.

You win with town

3)
Hello (player) you are The Vampire Slayer AKA Buffy Summers and you are Vanilla Town. You are the chosen one who by day is a normal student in Sunnydale High School but by night you are the Vampire Slayer under watch from your mentor Giles.

You win with town

4)
Hello (Player) you are Spider Woman AKA Jessica Drew and are Vanilla Town. Daughter of Jonathan and Merriam Drew, you were born in London, England. At a young age, you were lethally poisoned by radiation while living near Mount Wundagore in Transia. In an attempt to save your life, your father injected you with an experimental serum based on irradiated spiders' blood.

you win with town

5)
Hello (Player) you are Super Girl AKA Kara Zor-El and are Vanilla Town. You are the last survivor of  Argo City of the planet Krypton. Upon arrival on Earth you adopted the identity of Linda Lee, an orphan at Midvale Orphanage. You disguised yourself by hiding her blonde hair beneath a brunette wig. During this time, Supergirl interacts with humans on a person-to-person basis performing good deeds and saving the world by helping one person at a time.

You win with town

6)
Hello (Player) you are Iron Man AKA thony Edward "Tony" Stark and are Vanilla Town. A billionaire playboy, industrialist and ingenious engineer, you suffered a severe heart injury during a kidnapping in which your captors attempt to force you to build a weapon of mass destruction. However, you instead created a powered suit of armor to save your life and escape captivity. You later uses the suit to protect the world as Iron Man.

You win with town

7)
Hello (Player) You are The Red MMPR Power Ranger Jason Lee Scott. and are Vanilla Town. The first ever Red Ranger, and the leader of the first team. You have a keen interest in Martial Arts and teach it in classes held at Ernie's Juice Bar. When the Green Ranger lost his powers he entrusted you with the Dragon Shield and the Dragonzord.

You win with town.

8)
Hello (Player) you are The Silver Surfer AKA Norrin Radd and are Vanilla Town. One of the noblest and most tormented cosmic entities in the universe, the Silver Surfer treasures freedom above all else, but has often sacrificed his liberty for the greater good seeking out planets for Galactus who intended to consume your home planet of Zenn-La. However, with the help of the fantastic four you were able to over come this and once again be on the side of good.

You win with town.

9)
Hello (Player) you are The Invisible Woman AKA Susan 'Sue' Storm-Richards and are Vanilla Town. You are the sister of Jonathan who you know as the human torch and are married to Reed Richards better known as Mr Fantastic. Along with Ben Grimm known as The Thing you make up a team known as the Fantastic Four.

You win with town

10)
Hello ( Player) you are Bat Girl AKA Stephanie Brown and are Vanilla Town. Daughter of the Cluemaster you first assumed the name of 'Spoiler' as you hoped to spoil your evil fathers plans. You briefly assumed the role of Robin however now go by the name of Batgirl after your friend Cassandra Cain, the then Batgirl, became disillusioned after the 'Death' of Bruce Wayne and passed on the identity to you.

You win with town

Town Power Roles

Hello (Player) you are Robin AKA Tim Drake and you are the Town Cop. Each night you can send me the name of one player you wish to investigate and if successful you will get either a guilty or innocent result on that person.

You replaced the dead Jason Todd as Robin after impressing the former Robin and now Nightwing Dick Grayson as well as having the support of Alfred Pennyworth.

You win with town

Hello (Player) You are Wonder Woman AKA Diana of Themyscira and are the Town Doctor. Each night you may send me the name of the person you wish to protect and if successful they will be protected from a night kill.

You are the Princess of the Amazons. Known in your homeland as Diana of Themyscira, your powers include superhuman strength, flight, super-speed, super-stamina, and super-agility. You are also highly proficient in hand-to-hand combat and in the art of tactical warfare

you win with town.

Hello (Player) you are Nightwing AKA Dick Grayson and are Town Vigilante. Each night you can send me the name of one person you wish to shoot that you believe not to be town.

You were taken in by Bruce Wayne as a child after your parents were killed and soon learnt his secret as Batman and became the first Robin. However at age 18 you were dismissed from the role and left to become your own Superhero. You took the name Nightwing and never looked back.

Your kill flavour is shot.

You win with town

Hello (Player) you are Green Lantern aka Harold "Hal" Jordanand are the Town Jail Keeper. Each night you may send me the name of one person you wish to Jail keep preventing them from using any night actions or having night actions performed on them.

a founding member of the Justice League of America and replaced the original Green Lantern Alan Scott. You are also a member of the lantern corps The Guardians of the Universe are one of several races that originated on the planet Maltus, the Guardians created the Power Rings, rings of inconceivably-advanced technology that allowed their wearers to project green beams of energy with which the bearer could conjure objects of any size or shape, limited only by their imagination and willpower

You win with town

Hello (Player) you are Spiderman AKA Peter Parker and are a town alligned Neighborizer. At any point in the game You may send me the name (up to 3 people in total) who you wish to neighbor yourself with and you will be able to talk to them during the night or during the day. However, unless they tell you, you will not know their role(s) you may talk to them here http://www.quicktopic.com/46/H/65PmCiST7BY8

You were an Orphan raised by your aunt and Uncle however your uncle was killed by a small time crook. One day on a school field trip you were bitten by a spider and soon started showing signs of super-powers and soon became known as Spiderman.

You win with town

Scum Team A

Hello (Player) you are Superman AKA Clark Kent The Mafia Godfather. Before this game begins you need to choose if you would like to be Night-kill immune or Investigation immune and this choice will be with you throughout the game.

Your partners are (player) The Mafia Governor and (Player) The Mafia Goon. I have created a quick topic for you to talk to your team pre-game and at night located here http://www.quicktopic.com/46/H/UFmDGLwGtNUE

You were born Kal-El on the planet Krypton, before being rocketed to Earth as an infant by his scientist father Jor-El, moments before Krypton's destruction. Discovered and adopted by a Kansas farmer and his wife, the child is raised as Clark Kent. You workl by day at a local newspaper called The Daily Planet however when trouble arrises you become Superman.

You win when your team is greater than or equal to in numbers of remaining players.

Hello (Player) you are Captain America AKA Steven "Steve" Rogers and you are the Mafia Governor. When the town decides upon a lynch you can, by sending me a PM up to 12 hours after the lynch stop this person from being lynched. In this PM you must clearly state that you pardon this person. However you can't pardon your own lynch, and can't pardon player consecutively.

Your partners are (Player) The Mafia Godfather and (Player) The Mafia goon. I have created a quick topic for you to talk to your team pre-game and at night located here http://www.quicktopic.com/46/H/UFmDGLwGtNUE

born July 4, 1917, in the Lower East Side of Manhattan, New York City, to Irish immigrants Sarah and Joseph Rogers. You applied for the US Army but were rejected on the fact you were in poor shape however U.S. Army General Chester Phillips, looking for test subjects, offered you the chance to serve your country by taking part in a top-secret defense project — Operation: Rebirth, which seeks to develop a means of creating physically superior soldiers.

You win when your team is greater than or equal to in numbers of remaining players.

Hello (Player) you are Kamen Rider Dragon Knight AKA Kit Taylor and are the Mafia Goon. Each night you may PM me the name of one player you would like to kill and they will be killed during that night phase. NOTE: While you are alive you are the only member of your team who can submit the kill.

Your partners are (Player) the Mafia Godfather and (Player) The Mafia Governor. I have created a quick topic for you to talk to your team pre-game and at night located here http://www.quicktopic.com/46/H/UFmDGLwGtNUE

While searching for your missing father, you find  an Advent Deck – a special card deck that allows the carrier to transform into a Kamen Rider and utilize unique weapons and powers – and you used it to become Kamen Rider Dragon Knight. You soon learn that the wicked General Xaviax has imprisoned your father and is using him and the other humans that his monsters abduct to gain power and rebuild his homeworld .

Your kill flavor is burnt.

Scum Team B

Hello (Player) you are the Quantum Time Force Power Ranger AKA Eric Myers and you are the Mafia Godfather. Before this game begins you need to choose if you would like to be Night-kill immune or Investigation immune and this choice will be with you throughout the game.

Your partners are (Player) The Mafia Roleblocker and (Player) The Mafia Goon) I have created a quick topic for you to talk to your team pre-game and at night located here http://www.quicktopic.com/46/H/7bEyXn4dFjp

A soldier working for the Silver Guardians, an elite army to protect the rich in Silver Hills you discover that your old rival Wes Collins is the Red Time Force Ranger and you attempt to find your own powers. You becomes aware that the Time Force Power Rangers are looking for the Quantum Ranger power, and you get to it first taking the power for your own and refuses to hand the powers over. Wes later accompanies him in a journey back in time to find the Quantum Ranger's Megazord, the Q-Rex. Eventually you become a great ally to the Power Rangers and end up leading the Silver Guardians alongside Wes.

Hello (Player) you are Gambit AKA Remy Etienne LeBeau and are the Mafia Roleblocker. Each night you may send me the name of one person and they will be blocked from using any power they may have during the night.

Your partners are (Player) the Mafia Godfather, and (Player) The Mafia Goon. I have created a quick topic for you to talk to your team pre-game and at night located here http://www.quicktopic.com/46/H/7bEyXn4dFjp

As a mutant, you possesses the ability to manipulate kinetic energy, as well as a hypnotic charm. You are also skilled in card-throwing, hand-to-hand combat, and the use of a staff. Born in New Orleans, Louisiana. you were kidnapped from the hospital where you was born, then raised by the LeBeau ClanThieves' Guild, and given to the Antiquary as a tribute. After wandering around the world, you encountered a de-aged and powerless Storm and you soon joined the team known as The Xmen.

Hello (Player) you are Wolverine AKA Logan and are the Scum Goon. Each night you may PM me the name of one player you would like to kill and they will be killed during that night phase. NOTE: While you are alive you are the only member of your team who can submit the kill.

Your partners are (Player) the Mafia Godfather, and (Player) The Roleblocker. I have created a quick topic for you to talk to your team pre-game and at night located here http://www.quicktopic.com/46/H/7bEyXn4dFjp

You were born as James Howlett and served in the Canadian army in World War one and is known to be born around the 19th century were you adopted the Name Logan. You have retractable claws and heal faster than humans and are now part of the Xmen lead by Professor X.

your kill flavor is Stabbed

jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1344 (ISO) » Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:52 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

ToastyToast wrote:

Agreed, but if that were the case purple scum-team would have been destroyed b4 the massive Power role night deaths. The governor is what made the scum teams unbalanced. That was a lot of power.

I will not be using the govonor again either as town or scum.. I think in theory it did work and there were restrictions on him too however I will not be using it again.

I did find all the speculation about role changing mechanics funny, I think town did well in this game, but night 5 really fucked them over with Cop, Vig and JK all being taken out.

OK before people say roles dont match to characters, this was all randomly generated. I had about 50 heroes in total and the 21 in the game made it in through a randomizer. The characters selected by the randomizer where then put back in and roles put in, and randomly generated again. followed one last time with all your names being randomly generated to a character.
Last edited by jasonT1981 on Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1345 (ISO) » Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:57 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1346 (ISO) » Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:04 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

Good game, guys.

Nice fakeclaim there, Regfan.
green shirt thursdays
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1347 (ISO) » Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:05 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

Also, Vezo..how the fuck could you not know who Tommy Oliver, the White Power Ranger, and Evil Green Ranger in the very first series was :O shocking!
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1348 (ISO) » Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:05 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

I honestly came into this game with enthusiasm, and it died over time. Plus, I fucking hated how everyone rallied around MoI so hard. It bothered me and threw me off from the start. This was... not my best game.
green shirt thursdays
ToastyToast
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
ToastyToast
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1349 (ISO) » Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:07 pm

Post by ToastyToast »

were the scum chosen in the same way?

@Reck: I could understand that, but, I mean, I already thought he was town (see my D1 protection) and then he claimed cop. "follow the cop" isn't really bad strategy. I probably should have sheeped less though, because I was probably singled out as someone who would be protecting MoI if I had any power.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”