bristep123
bristep123
Goon
bristep123
Goon
Goon

Post Post #35 (isolation #1) » Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:02 am

Post by bristep123 »

malpascp votes then unvotes Emp because "he didn't want him at L-1". His vote would only have put him L-2, not L-1. Let me make him aware of the difference.

unvote vote malpascp

L-2
bristep123
bristep123
Goon
bristep123
Goon
Goon

Post Post #37 (isolation #2) » Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:28 am

Post by bristep123 »

<3
bristep123
bristep123
Goon
bristep123
Goon
Goon

Post Post #45 (isolation #3) » Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:51 am

Post by bristep123 »

I suppose if Rikana and Swift are scum together then they wouldn't want explain their votes.

PeregrineV wrote:
2. I suppose, but days into the game when people read back and see the votes, they might not see the context, in which case it looks scummy.

Oh it's going to be one of *those* games. Joy of Joys.

Because it's his birthday,
UNVOTE Vote Swiftstrike
. Voting me in RVS, then conveniently jumping back on when someone else does without either person giving a reason.
bristep123
bristep123
Goon
bristep123
Goon
Goon

Post Post #47 (isolation #4) » Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:57 am

Post by bristep123 »

:) Oh you and I are going to have fun.
bristep123
bristep123
Goon
bristep123
Goon
Goon

Post Post #48 (isolation #5) » Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:05 am

Post by bristep123 »

Calling IS and BeautyUndead to the topic, don't be a browsy non-participant lest we assume you're lurking.
bristep123
bristep123
Goon
bristep123
Goon
Goon

Post Post #51 (isolation #6) » Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:39 am

Post by bristep123 »

lol no. I'm just kicking up some dust is all. I've used the empty vote tactic myself, it's patchy at best especially this early on. And I only gave 1 reason, in 2 parts. OMG MISREP SCUM!!
bristep123
bristep123
Goon
bristep123
Goon
Goon

Post Post #53 (isolation #7) » Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:59 am

Post by bristep123 »

It's good to use in addition to previous reads, but I've found that you generally have to accept that you'll pick up around a 50% success rate and you then have to try and work out which 50% it is!
bristep123
bristep123
Goon
bristep123
Goon
Goon

Post Post #55 (isolation #8) » Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:05 am

Post by bristep123 »

Stone? My 2nd favourite wrestler who likes men! I thought Swift was making a joke referring to ChrisB's first game here where he used the wrong tags.
bristep123
bristep123
Goon
bristep123
Goon
Goon

Post Post #57 (isolation #9) » Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:11 am

Post by bristep123 »

Cool story bro
bristep123
bristep123
Goon
bristep123
Goon
Goon

Post Post #59 (isolation #10) » Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:23 am

Post by bristep123 »

Take care. Style your hair.

unvote vote BeautyUndead
bristep123
bristep123
Goon
bristep123
Goon
Goon

Post Post #61 (isolation #11) » Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:34 am

Post by bristep123 »

No, number 1 is a friend of mine. OJ would be way down the list, below Pat Patterson but above Brawler.

I've played 10-20 games (closer to 10 I think but I cba working it out just now)
Only completed 3 games as scum so far, won 2 and lost 1. I don't mind playing as either, although I'm looking forward to being a third party role some time.
bristep123
bristep123
Goon
bristep123
Goon
Goon

Post Post #65 (isolation #12) » Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:09 pm

Post by bristep123 »

Rikana wrote:bristep fails to comment on the vote, even after calling me out to comment on the vote.

not amused.

Yes you do seem the type. You voted for me because my vote on mal was 'dumb'. Good for you. That's about the only comment needed right now.
bristep123
bristep123
Goon
bristep123
Goon
Goon

Post Post #67 (isolation #13) » Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:29 pm

Post by bristep123 »

I at no point said he was scum, I merely voted for him. Sometimes votes can be used to gain a reaction. Yours was

"There's absolutely nothing that Malpascp did that is deserving of a vote. This is a total vengeance kill, and it's not particularly townie. Not to mention, let this sift through your mind. "Let me make him aware of the difference".".

Now, your totally inappropriate use of the term vengeance aside this was a complete over reaction based on what? Protection of a buddy? Painting townies as scummy? Lets also not ignore that you ignore the other votes for mal which must have equally untownie since 'nothing he did was worthy of a vote' apparently. Is that comment enough for you now?

Or will I point out how saying that my vote was the 'worst ever' kinda is tantamount to calling it dumb.
bristep123
bristep123
Goon
bristep123
Goon
Goon

Post Post #71 (isolation #14) » Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:26 pm

Post by bristep123 »

Rikana wrote:Translated: I'm going to bullshit about my vote to make you look scummy.

Rikana wrote:Translated: See, there's nothing scummy here just something I'm pointing out. But I'm going to vote you anyway, because that looks weirddddddd.

This 'translated:' malarky is basically creating a strawman argument for you to beat down. Your summation of my points is just plain bad, and possibly deliberately so. You're locking onto me because you're either a) new or dumb town who thinks OMG I'VE FOUND ME A SCUM! because you're too inexperienced or dumb to realise that catching scum this early is very unlikely unless you get a blatant fuckup or are an uberscumhunter. I've met uberscumhunters, and you sir are no uberscumhunter. OR b) You're scum caught reacting to something you should have left well alone, and now can't back down from, so there's only one way forward, ATTACK ATTACK ATTACK!

Given you only joined a month ago I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you aren't dumb. Feel free to prove me wrong at any point though.

Rikana wrote:
Also, here's the best part that I will dedicate a section to for itself.

Bristep123 wrote:I at no point said he was scum, I merely voted for him. Sometimes votes can be used to gain a reaction.

So you gave reasoning for what reason?

If you don't think he's scum for unvoting at L-1, that means he must be town right?

So why did it take you so long to unvote?

Along with that, why would you go for a reaction on the person that had one of the largest wagons in the game?

Wouldn't it have been better to go with someone that had less votes or was more inactive, as you point out in your next post(? Maybe it was a few more down the line, doesn't matter) for two other players to become more active.

diescum.

It's a good thing Columbo's dead so that he can turn in his grave reading your ridiculous reasoning.

Your story about Mal's vote for Emp makes no sense. He didn't vote/unvote at L-2/L-1, so Emp was never at L-1. He was at L-3 at the time of Mal's post, which is why I pointed out that it was weird that mal felt the need to vote/unvote Emp in the same post with the incorrect reasoning that he didn't want him to be at L-1. As with my first vote of Empking I was building early wagons to fuck around and draw out reactions from people.

Again, dumb or inexperienced thinking that by saying "A vote can be for reaction" I mean "I want to see how X reacts when I vote for him" as opposed to "I want to see how all players react when I vote for X". Big difference, and kinda moots your argument somewhat.

I wanted to see what would happen, and I saw what happened. Now I need to work out if you're overzealous and new, or inexperienced and scum.
bristep123
bristep123
Goon
bristep123
Goon
Goon

Post Post #72 (isolation #15) » Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:47 pm

Post by bristep123 »

Oh yes, and I didn't 'call for two other players (IS and beautyundead) to become more active', the game is 3 days old behave yourself. I saw they were logged in and viewing the forum, but weren't posting so I asked them to contribute.

As much as I'd like to think you're an alt account you really are playing the newb card very well I have to say.
bristep123
bristep123
Goon
bristep123
Goon
Goon

Post Post #104 (isolation #16) » Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:21 pm

Post by bristep123 »

I generally don't play much at the weekend unless something comes up in game which needs my attention. That being said, Rikana don't feel like you have to keep responding to me just because I'm rude to you (a tone which was set out by yourself in the first instance). I do like how you need to spend such a significant portion of your time to respond that it's going to take another 2 days on top of the 2 that has passed to be able to find the time needed.

@malpascp : Essentially you've ignored my last few posts because you needed to deal with the fact I voted for you is how that last post read.

1) "You voted me for not counting the votes corectlly (missed an unvote, I think), or for my "inicial" vote on Emp?" - No, I voted for you to get a reaction and stir shit up. It worked! Also not sure what the reason for putting a misspell of initial in quote marks was but whatevs man.

2) "You are really pissed of about that post." - I'm not though, and never have been. I can't see how my post could be construed as 'pissed off'.

3) " I forgive you. Just please remove you vote, ok?" This is odd, and I need to process it. I've never been told that I'm forgiven for voting for someone at the same time as being asked to remove the vote. Again, if mal had taken the time to read the game fully before jumping to post about my vote he would have seen that I've already moved my vote. Is this a scum tactic? Insult someone's play, then condescend them while asking to get the vote removed?
bristep123
bristep123
Goon
bristep123
Goon
Goon

Post Post #111 (isolation #17) » Mon Jul 04, 2011 7:30 pm

Post by bristep123 »

Sky wrote:So yes, I've probably been the biggest lurker. But I'm surprised I haven't had more pressure put on me. Bristep was quick to call out InternetStranger and BeautyUndead for a lack of posts, yet didn't call me. If he was really trying to stir things up maybe he'd go for the lowest of lows, me. But he went for the vote on Beauty. Maybe since I was unconfirmed, I don't know and it doesn't really matter. I just thought the shit pot could be mixed. Swift actually calls me out on it but then unvotes when he discovers my V/LAness. He could have kept the pressure on me if he too, was serious.

I'm not a fan of RVS. As you can see, I haven't even random voted. While it can lead to scum slips, it ultimately leads to a bunch people hopping bandwagons for the slightest of moves that in truth don't really suggest. I expect it will lead to some more solid evidence in a few days time though. I do like the posting of Emp and Stranger, since they stand back on such matters.

I do not like the fact malp asked for his vote to be removed. For that I find him suspicious. Furthermore, he brought it upon himself when he even bothered to write the whole vote emp, unvote. It contributed nothing. Sure, he got the vote count wrong, but as Rikana said that makes him an easy target for bandwagon. Bristep may indeed have been promoting good-natured chaos, but as I said above, if he really wanted to be radical he'd have voted me. But I'll wait to explain himself on that one.

I didn't call out IS and BU because of a lack of posts, I called on them because both were logged onto the forum at the time, then logged out without posting. Overall activity wasn't the issue, it was not posting when they are logged in. *beam*
bristep123
bristep123
Goon
bristep123
Goon
Goon

Post Post #112 (isolation #18) » Mon Jul 04, 2011 7:38 pm

Post by bristep123 »

Bristep123 wrote:I wanted to see what would happen, and I saw what happened. Now I need to work out if you're overzealous and new, or inexperienced and scum.
The reason you made a large post on me, still haven't moved your vote, or actively called me scum means you're going for the delayed process of calling me scum by "thinking".[/quote]

Eh no. That's conjecture and completely wrong. The rest of the post aside, unless you think I'm scum then I have no reason to lie, so when I say "I need to work out if you're scum (paraphrasing)" I mean just that. There's no ulterior motive here other than to catch scum.

Oh and finding reactions isn't finding scum? bawuh~!? That's the entire reason TO mix shit up. Get reactions and fucking mix shit up, then look at who looks and acts guilty. But no, you just sit in the corner pointing fingers of "J'ACCUSE!", I'll stand in the middle of the room with my sirens blaring thanks. :)

Until you give me more solid scum or town leanings, I'm really done with you for now. Nothing good can come the two of us walling up the game. No doubt this will be interpreted (or twisted, as the case may be) as "backing down because he has no comeback" because you just can't let that bug up your ass about me die.
bristep123
bristep123
Goon
bristep123
Goon
Goon

Post Post #130 (isolation #19) » Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:31 am

Post by bristep123 »

Blatant prod dodge here, sorry it's been a busy week.

Malp is still the scummiest player in the game so far, SomeRandomGuy's post summed it up so I'm not going to repeat it.

@MOD
Malp has 4 votes on your last vote count, but is listed as L-2. Can you confirm if this is correct or not?

Sorry my mistake, I will correct on the next votecount.
Last edited by SnakePlissken on Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bristep123
bristep123
Goon
bristep123
Goon
Goon

Post Post #150 (isolation #20) » Sun Jul 10, 2011 4:53 am

Post by bristep123 »

Ok, smallpeoples is lurking in this game but being active elsewhere but that's not a fo' sho' scum tell is it? There's plenty not participating here (including Rikana, emp, mal, randomguy, myself and others) so why is smallpeoples the scummist lurker of them all? I'm not saying that you're 100% wrong but I really don't want to open the game with a round of 'lynch the lurker'.

Also I'm still fairly new here, is Rikana being an alt account mean that he's playing under a different name at the same time? Or is there a rule about using alts at the same time as regular accounts?

Mal is doing nothing to dissway my opinion right now, and Rikana's latest posts have just reeked of scum (I'll cop to some OMGUS here, but if I'm not allowed to assume he's being dumb in calling me scum, I have to assume he's being scum in calling me scum).

Or maybe it's just that god awful avatar of his making me want his participation in the game to end. Who knows!!

Anyway, my current vote wasn't for any specific reason and yabba has come in with a strong townplay so
unvote

@MOD Can you please respond to my query. It's 7 votes to lynch, on your last votecount Malp had 4 votes but was listed as L2. Is this accurate?
bristep123
bristep123
Goon
bristep123
Goon
Goon

Post Post #159 (isolation #21) » Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:22 pm

Post by bristep123 »

@MOD Sorry Snake, I didn't see you'd added that.
vote malpascp
now that I know it's not going to send him to L1.

@Yabba - I didn't think Rik was playing as two players in game, I just wanted to know if he might be playing other games on MS right now with another account. RE his "I forgot about this game" comment when he actually hadn't participated in any game for 3/4 days up to that point (post history shows a gap of 3-4 days I forget exactly how many), seemed like he just hadn't been around rather than he forgot which would make it a lie about the reason for inactivity. As regards the lulzy play, yeah I see your point that it looks like someone trying to be lulzy without a huge amount of experience. The last post asking smallpeople for reads on everyone could be a good way to jump onto the current target de jour and seem townie, but then the last person who I saw doing the whole "I want reads of everyone from you" stuff (which I hate, because unless you're 100% right scum can use it to pick people apart either now or later on) was town so I dunno on him.

As regards smallpeople again right now all we have on him is lurking. That isn't a definite D1 scumtell on it's own, and while his last "I have nothing to say" post isn't good town play it isn't exactly good scum play either. Are you saying that we should threaten to lynch him to encourage participation, or are you actually calling for his head? Because you seem to imply both during your post.

@IS I don't think I've ever played a game with you when your D1 tunnel read was correct. Can you point me in the direction of any? Seriously, because I really don't want to unvote malp but the fact that you're pushing it makes me worry.
bristep123
bristep123
Goon
bristep123
Goon
Goon

Post Post #161 (isolation #22) » Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:46 pm

Post by bristep123 »

Yes. Now go back to your hole.
bristep123
bristep123
Goon
bristep123
Goon
Goon

Post Post #166 (isolation #23) » Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:06 am

Post by bristep123 »

Here's my post. Emp you've made no good contribution to this game so far. Give us your thoughts, rather than prompting others to post.

@IS Fair enough, just had to ask.
bristep123
bristep123
Goon
bristep123
Goon
Goon

Post Post #178 (isolation #24) » Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:07 pm

Post by bristep123 »

malp's wagon built off a fairly nothing remark, however I think his reactions to said wagon are what have sustained it.

Unfortunately I get the feeling that he might well be town now after Rikana's last few posts.

Rikana wrote:Malp won't flip scum, Bristep will still though.

Despite never giving a cogniscent reason for voting for me aside from I pissed him off, this just screams loaded statement. Mal's wagon is the strongest, and likely to be the day's lynch. Rikana know's it's a mislynch so sits off the wagon for town points. Then, tomorrow he can start pushing me based on this line and the town flip.

Rikana wrote:If no one is going for Bristep, I'm not going to make my vote useless.

That being said, I'm fully confident in my town read of malp.

Therefore, I'ma sheep onto Smallpeoples."

Again, reinforces his stance that I'm scum and malp is town, then offers a vote to the competing wagon to Malp's for more town points.

Could be speculation on my part here, but it reads scummy. Same could be said for me I daresay with this post, could be seen as setting up Rikana to fall if Mal flips town.

I'm not a fan of lynching lurkers or no lynching D1 so I'm going to stick with my vote for now and hope I'm wrong about Rik.
bristep123
bristep123
Goon
bristep123
Goon
Goon

Post Post #179 (isolation #25) » Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:11 pm

Post by bristep123 »

Swiftstrike wrote:
@Bristep
Are you really trying to throw a vote and a reason to hop off the wagon quickly in the same post?
underlined

bristep123 wrote:@MOD Sorry Snake, I didn't see you'd added that.
vote malpascp
now that I know it's not going to send him to L1.

@Yabba - I didn't think Rik was playing as two players in game, I just wanted to know if he might be playing other games on MS right now with another account. RE his "I forgot about this game" comment when he actually hadn't participated in any game for 3/4 days up to that point (post history shows a gap of 3-4 days I forget exactly how many), seemed like he just hadn't been around rather than he forgot which would make it a lie about the reason for inactivity. As regards the lulzy play, yeah I see your point that it looks like someone trying to be lulzy without a huge amount of experience. The last post asking smallpeople for reads on everyone could be a good way to jump onto the current target de jour and seem townie, but then the last person who I saw doing the whole "I want reads of everyone from you" stuff (which I hate, because unless you're 100% right scum can use it to pick people apart either now or later on) was town so I dunno on him.

As regards smallpeople again right now all we have on him is lurking. That isn't a definite D1 scumtell on it's own, and while his last "I have nothing to say" post isn't good town play it isn't exactly good scum play either. Are you saying that we should threaten to lynch him to encourage participation, or are you actually calling for his head? Because you seem to imply both during your post.

@IS I don't think I've ever played a game with you when your D1 tunnel read was correct. Can you point me in the direction of any? Seriously, because I really don't want to unvote malp but the fact that you're pushing it makes me worry.

If I'd unvoted at the end of the post then maybe you'd have had a point. Mal has been a scum read for a while, I just wanted clarification from the mod that I wasn't sending him to L1 with the vote before I stuck it in. The question to IS was just something I wanted to air and get out of the way. You'll notice from my preceeding posts to this that the point was conceeded and I now have an entirely new reason to worry about my vote.
bristep123
bristep123
Goon
bristep123
Goon
Goon

Post Post #180 (isolation #26) » Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:16 pm

Post by bristep123 »

Also
@MOD
Can you prod anyone who needs prodding, there must be at least 1 player in need of a jab in the ribs especially since we're so close to deadline.
bristep123
bristep123
Goon
bristep123
Goon
Goon

Post Post #186 (isolation #27) » Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:41 am

Post by bristep123 »

(Times are GMT, I'm aware they'll be different for other people..)

Sunday 5.35am
smallpeoples343 wrote:I'm here.

Sunday 9.24pm
smallpeoples343 wrote:I'm "lurking" because I have nothing to say.

Tuesday 12.16pm
smallpeoples343 wrote:I'm back! I seemed to have not declared my V/LA in any of my games in MafiaScum.

Which was it? Were you here and lurking because you have nothing to say, or were you on V/LA?
bristep123
bristep123
Goon
bristep123
Goon
Goon

Post Post #187 (isolation #28) » Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:42 am

Post by bristep123 »

malpascp wrote:I've got to make another possible wagon. There are no reason to vote me that doesn't apply to Small as well. And is ridiculous the way he doesn't answer our questions. Deadline is there.

Vote: smallpeoples

Your content is what has led to your wagon, whereas the lack of content is what's led to smallpeople's wagon. I'd say that they are completely *different* reasons, rather than being the same as you claim.
bristep123
bristep123
Goon
bristep123
Goon
Goon

Post Post #202 (isolation #29) » Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:22 am

Post by bristep123 »

that isn't the hammer swift. Last vote count was L-2, and you're the only person to vote malp since then.

P-Edit : Ninja'd by the mod.
bristep123
bristep123
Goon
bristep123
Goon
Goon

Post Post #210 (isolation #30) » Fri Jul 15, 2011 6:34 am

Post by bristep123 »

If mod got my name wrong, does that mean I can still play? Ah well. BAH!

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”