Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3 (isolation #0) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:43 am

Post by Internet Stranger »

Vote: malpascp

Im onto you all, scum. You wont be getting away from me.
Show
Elvis_Knits: "IS you are a sexist schmuck, for real"

Guttersnipe: "INTERNET STRANGER: You will never get away with the crap you pulled in this game again in any game I am in, ever"

Jora: "I don't care what you say. I don't care about scumhunting. Just die, alright!"
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12 (isolation #1) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:42 am

Empking wrote:
Vote: IS
- Fool me twice shame on you. Fool me thrice shame on me.

LOL, u mad bro?
Show

Guttersnipe: "INTERNET STRANGER: You will never get away with the crap you pulled in this game again in any game I am in, ever"

Jora: "I don't care what you say. I don't care about scumhunting. Just die, alright!"
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #49 (isolation #2) » Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:33 am

Damn, I got called out.

I see a lot of bandwagon hopping. Im just sitting back, waiting for the dust to settle and catch me some scum.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #85 (isolation #3) » Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:38 am

Why is this game filled with so much garbage? All this does is help the scum hide.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #96 (isolation #4) » Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:38 am

Where the fuck did everybody go?
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #100 (isolation #5) » Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:03 pm

Empking is right, had I waited 5 hours, it would have been a full game with 48 hours of inactivity. That would probably have been a record.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #117 (isolation #6) » Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:22 am

If Malpascp was my gut RVS vote and others seem to agree, why should I go against my ESP? Im leaving my vote where it is for now.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #131 (isolation #7) » Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:50 am

I have finished re-reading the thread. Its still full of crap and garbage. Luckily, im still ok with a Malp lynch, so lets make it happen.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #139 (isolation #8) » Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:43 am

Let's just string him up.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #149 (isolation #9) » Sun Jul 10, 2011 3:38 am

Oh this is awesome. I like this yabbaguy.

Does malp have a history of being lynchbait?
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #158 (isolation #10) » Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:00 pm

This is bullshit. Seven pages of posts and only about 1/2 a page of actual content. I'm going to lynch Malp for the fuck of it. If Malp is scum, I'm going after anyone not on the wagon. If he flips town, I'm going after everyone on the wagon.

So what's ot going to be? Get your thumbs out of your ass and start voting.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #164 (isolation #11) » Mon Jul 11, 2011 1:53 am

I done it all sorts of times Bristep.

There was the werewolf mini, some other random mini, and some Hydra game, etc etc, but I aint going to dig through to find them for you.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #177 (isolation #12) » Mon Jul 11, 2011 4:29 pm

But the 8pages don't have much content. All I basically saw from Malp was bad reactions to being wagoned upon. He isn't looking for scum, just complaining about who's on him. Its a scum trait. Scum get nervous on possible day 1 lynches, townies don't.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #192 (isolation #13) » Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:39 am

Yabbaguy.... looks fine to me.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #195 (isolation #14) » Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:50 am

Gimme a minute and ill take a look at littlepeoples then.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #199 (isolation #15) » Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:25 am

smallpeoples343 wrote:I'm "lurking" because I have nothing to say.

I absolutely hate this post of peoples, this is ugly. But it reads more of a bored townie than it does of a lurker scum, for now at least.

Malp has been all frenetic between OMGUS on Emp, to coming up with an excuse, any excuse to push suspicions on whoever is around at the time. In my experience, better behavior would be to refute the points and look find a scum. Maybe even list out points on people, but not necessarily just look for a scapegoat. Its almost as if he is putting feelers out there to see if scum buddies can start a competing wagon for him while he flails.

Im ok with a Malp lynch.

If for some reason we are wrong, we need to go after an off-voter.
If for some reason we are right, then we need to go after the ringleaders of the peoples wagon (sorry Yabbaguy)

And also, Malp was my RVS vote and I want to think my psychic powers still work.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #214 (isolation #16) » Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:25 am

LYNCHED (Internet stranger, JAMFTW, Bristep123, Empking, Sky, Swiftstrike, Smallpeople343)

So like I said, at least one of these people is scum. Obviously, its neither me or Bristep. I nominate JAM

Vote: JAMFTW
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #221 (isolation #17) » Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:58 am

Doesn't matter unless he isn't lynching JAM. Let's make it happen.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #224 (isolation #18) » Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:07 pm

I did. They are being way to obvious to be scum. JAM on the other hand is going out of his way to illustrate how townie he is. That's suspicious scummy behavior. You're trying to be slick JAM, you're playing the coasting scum. I'm sure somone else is the loud scum and someone else is a lurker scum.

I'm the meantime, JAMScum is clearly coasting. I like where my vote is planted at the moment.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #244 (isolation #19) » Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:50 pm

Really? A bullshit list? Let's see, which spots would you put your scumbuddies into:

I would say one at Jam's spot and one at people's spot.

Really, you're going to get on me about contributing, yet you counter with this garbage? That's laughable. I'm lynching Jam, when he flips scum, you're next. This white knight bullshit you're trying to pull isn't going to fly here.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #261 (isolation #20) » Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:25 am

Shadow is being opportunistic, its like a shark smelling blood in the water.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #264 (isolation #21) » Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:58 am

Easy. The misconception is that somehow I was the ringleader in malp's lynch. The scum jumped all over that once they realized that they could let me take the fall for his lynch. I made two whole posts on my opinion on Malp, who was merely my RVS vote before I saw enough to leave my vote on him anyways.

Since scum were being opportunistic, that allowed Yabba to push on the people's wagon and cheerlead that wagon knowing that he could gain points once the Malp lynch went through. Hell Yabba, you KNEW that my plan was to go after the hanger-on scum if he flipped townie. So now you want to play the White Knight and flip this on me? Dont you see that what youre trying to pull is a scum-classic technique?

You werent very happy when I called out JAM, hell your panties were scrunched up more than his. Did JAM vote for me yet? Oh hey look at that, no he hasnt. Doesnt that look odd to you? Of course not, youre beating me up on his behalf. Im trying to figure out if Rikana or Shadow are scum, or misguided townies, but im not sure yet, seems kinda early in the wagon. Whoever plunked my next vote was likely going to be a third scum, but I figured I point this out now anyways since I know whats coming.

Either way, im happy with taking JAM out of the picture. He jumped on the Malp wagon at a very opportune time. I call him out and now he is being suspiciously quieter than normal and letting Yabba do all the work. So either youre both scum (which fits nicely with you declaring a hardcore green townie) or youre just a dumbass White Knight that deserves death for being one regardless.

My vote stays.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #274 (isolation #22) » Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:34 am

Does anyone else find it peculiar that the two off-voters from the Malp lynch are suddenly hopping onto my easy wagon?

Im telling you, the scum are JAM and one of these two clowns. Yabba is coming to his senses somewhat, so im not as suspicious of him right now, despite his White Knighting, I will certainly be revisiting that later. That should also clear smallpeoples a bit for now as well.

Im going with JAM and one of Shadow or Randomguy. I did say that the next one to vote for me is surely scum too, and here comes RandomGuy to prove me right. Im still leaving my vote on JAM, but would love to see one of Shadow or RandomGuy lynched. I guess I would jump on another wagon out of self-preservation, but it really shouldnt come to that.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #276 (isolation #23) » Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:18 am

Keeping in mind that one sentence is your entire argument for voting for me:

SomeRandomGuy wrote: IS seems to be the most likely candidate to me: I find myself trusting 2 of the people on the wagon,
I find that his commenting on lack of content yet adding little is as detrimental to town as lurkers yet also putting himself out there in good light
, if FS seems oppertunistic to him, that seems oppertunistic to me.

VOTE: Internet Stranger

Thats it. Thats the entire premise of your argument. I commented on the lack of activity. But somehow identifying JAM as scum, arguing with Yabba and now pointing you out isnt adding enough now? If that isnt, then what is?

SomeRandomGuy wrote:
Yes, obviously that isn't something i'd avoid if i were scum and not only that but stating such a thing amounts to nothing more than a policy argument and is not pro-town at all. It's the best kind of OMGUS there is, 'vote me and you must be scum!'. Great defence... it's things like that which only confirm you as being anti-town.

Now you throw out some yummy WIFOM for all to deal with. Really, youre just another bandwagon jumper thinking im somehow some easy lynch. You have no argument, you have no case, all you have is a bandwagon to hop on. If that isnt opportunistic, then what is?
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #279 (isolation #24) » Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:15 am

The two people on my wagon are also trustable?!? trustable? Isnt that the very definition of sheeping? You should be roasted for such blatant scum tactics that youre trying to employ.

And who are these trustable people you mention? Rikana, whos suspicious enough as it is trying to win favors from JAM by voting me and the other opportunistic scumbag, Shadow. Yea, thats quite a cool crew youre running with there RandomGuy.

I know one of you is scum with JAM, and youre all making a great case for nominating yourselves.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #284 (isolation #25) » Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:11 am

This may not be the only game he is pulling that crap in, hence my question of him being a troll ALT.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #299 (isolation #26) » Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:09 pm

I wouldnt have an issue lynching RandomGuy, especially since none of you cant see JAM for the scum he portrays.

Unvote: JAM
Vote: RandomGuy

Shadow, a White Knight is those assholes that sit on their white horse and act like they are the the most confirmed townie of the bunch. They use arrogance and patronization to get their point across on all the lowlives because they believe that they are beyond reproach. They enjoy commanding others and getting the townies to follow them along like sheep; sheep who never suspect Sir White Knight of being scum. As if they commanded some extra respect from the rest. Those bastards always turn out to be scum and I make it a mission to ensure that they dont fuck the town over by endgame.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #303 (isolation #27) » Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:51 pm

Make him wait, this is more important.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #316 (isolation #28) » Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:19 pm

Rikana wrote:
JAMFTW wrote:Sure, fine, that's the way you play. Whatever. But semantics? Really?

In a game that revolves around reading into, and dissecting, words, what people say, and how they say it, you don't think language can come into play?

Having said that, how about contributing to the discussions instead of acting all defensive?
Usually semantics don't find scum.

You haven't contributed in your accusations, so don't play hypocrite.

Btw. I think the scum were scared of Bristep after further investigations, and not trying to frame. Perhaps frame was secondary, but it wasn't the primary reason for Bristep dying.

Bristep BU and IS dead.

Further investigation notes that IS is how Yabba is calling him out.

Therefore, I can do this.

Unvote, Vote: InternetStranger

Rikana, since you must clearly be acting, Sky is referring to this garbage post right here that no one can really make any sense about. Clearly im not scum, but yet you flung some spitwads at me and then forgot all about them. Oh wait, were there a bunch of other people you want to kill too? like Peregrine, etc?
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #328 (isolation #29) » Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:54 am

That isnt much of a defense on his part. I say we let him fry.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #331 (isolation #30) » Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:41 am

I dont see you busing your randonguy partner there, JAM. Dont think I have forgotten about you yet.

The case on RandomGuy is simple, he completely wasted Day 1. He thought he had an opportunistic wagon on me and now that he is getting called out on it by Yabba and myself, he is working hard, HARD, to be a model townie. Looks like caught scum to me.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #334 (isolation #31) » Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:01 pm

Swift, he was being a lurker troll in an ongoing game I'm in and probably said it there. I shouldn't say much more other than that though.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #336 (isolation #32) » Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:42 pm

Rikana wants EVERYONE dead, apparently.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #350 (isolation #33) » Sat Jul 23, 2011 5:07 pm

So have we established now that Rikana and RandomGuy are both full of shit?
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #352 (isolation #34) » Sat Jul 23, 2011 5:17 pm

I see RandonGuy as the more sinister one at the moment. His methods appear to have an evil, negative influence to them while Rikana's just exudes a certain naivette instead.

Of course that all could change, but for now RandomGuy is a scumbag.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #359 (isolation #35) » Sun Jul 24, 2011 1:36 pm

Where is RandomGuy? I think that scumbag is trying to hide. If you dont your opinions on Rikana Guy, I wont have anything to judge you upon!
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #362 (isolation #36) » Sun Jul 24, 2011 2:39 pm

Damn Locke, someguy is calling you a bitch! What you gonna do now?
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #370 (isolation #37) » Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:16 am

Normally I would agree with you Yabba, but there isnt a clear consensus on whos the lynchbait today yet. Randomguy has the most votes, but there really should at least be a competing wagon somewhere first. Once that materializes, then you can start chiding people for goofing off and stroking their personal vendettas.

I say we let Peregrine hop all over Rikana some more and see what happens.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #372 (isolation #38) » Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:35 am

Welcome to WIFOMland! Population: Yabbaguy!
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #378 (isolation #39) » Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:14 am

Damn, I take that back. Locke is doing the spanking now. Holy shit! Damn, Guy, Locke put you in your place!
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #381 (isolation #40) » Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:28 am

Locke Lamora wrote:IS, who do you think is the member of the scumteam taking the lead in this game?

Yabba is the only white knight that I see, but im not ready to take him down just yet. I want to see some flips first, like RandomGuy. Im pretty confident that he is scum. The lack of votes indicate to me that we are right and the scum are playing a wait and see game to see if the wagon fizzles.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #411 (isolation #41) » Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:28 pm

Damnit RandomGuy,SHUT UP! Don't you see that YabbaGuy is using you to give town reads sao that the scum knows who to kill next? I'm done with this White Knight bullshit, you better kill me tonight Yabba, because I'm coming after you tomorrow.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #412 (isolation #42) » Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:32 pm

Additionally Rikana, you're wrong, but I still think you're town. Yabba is likely scum, his buddies are someone that is lurking (don't know who yet, but check the lurkers) and a wildcard. Someone that's just coasting along, like peregrine or Empking or Jam. Its too early to tell still on that last one. Yabba has been coaching too much now, its time for him to hang now..

I guarantee it.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #414 (isolation #43) » Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:47 pm

"To see if his head was in it"? Based on WHAT? Your opinion? The ONLY thing that counts are the flips, everything else is conjecture. But letting RandomGuy spill his guts, you're allowing the toen consensus to be built on his opinion going by the fact that going by a dead man's tells are a fallacy. Meaning if he picks scum right, it getsa downplayed, if he picks wrong, kill his townie targets and mislynch his wrong guesses. THAT is white knight bullshit.

Essentially its a ploy to manipulate the town, THAT is white knight bullshit.

RandomGuy sucked enough to be lynchbait, why should his opinion matter at any point?
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #422 (isolation #44) » Tue Jul 26, 2011 2:48 am

Oh hey, that wasn't a lynch? Looks like I missed a few posts from earlier. Stupid phone.

I'm not ready to jump back on JAM. What's the incentive for scum to trade 1 for 1 at this point? Additionally the exodus from randomguy is rather peculiar. That wagon got abandoned very quickly. Too quickly. I'm sticking with randomGuy.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #444 (isolation #45) » Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:25 pm

SomeRandomGuy wrote:Ok, had a bit of a read of things, sorry i haven't posted much today but I've been a little busy.

Jam's appology sounded genuine, I didn't like the 'scum wont nk me' thing and I had noticed the soft claim. I think Swift brings about a good point, in that at the time of making it Jam fully expected a night phase to work. After that apology post however, if he hadn't have been targetted by scum (if town) i'd have been shocked, it was quite blatent.

IS: My opinion matters as much as anyone elses here and certainly more than anyone who is scum, at least with me the intention is good, something we can't say about 3~ players here. If you wish to disregard anything i say, feel free. I was trying to get as much information on my thoughts out as possible, maybe some of my suspicions are wrong, maybe one or two are right - it's a bloody good job it's not down to just one of us to make all the lynches based on only our own opinion, isn't it? You'd have made mistake number 2 by now.

You're starting to throw threats of lynching around very aggressively, is there anyone you haven't called scum / threatened to get lynched? Perhaps if we eliminate all the people you haven't we'd be left with 3 or 4, including yourself, that would be a nice coincidence ;)

BZZT! WRONG!

You cant int he same breath try to act like giving scum information when you thought you were dead was actually a good thing and in the same fucking post gobble up JAM as if he was the god damn pope while at the same time vilifying me because I dont want the scum to get an edge.

Like I said, Yabba asking for info so blatantly like that is a scummy behavior trying to gauge how townie feelings are like so they know who to kill and who to lynch next. A scummy ass white knight will use the goodwill of a town flip to go after the dead man's suspects knowing its a good way to railroad another mislynch. Dont forget that scum KNOW the alignments, you dont know shit. If you happen to name their buddies, they will kill someone that was ina "feud" with another player (Peregrine/Rikana as an example) and create conspiracies away from their buddies.

That also goes on to say that there is no guarantee that RandomGuy will flip town anyways. Either way, stop giving the scum info like that upon your impending death. If those are your opinions now, great, we will take them with a grain of salt before then. In the middle of the day, its different. Yabba was clearly fishing for NKbait and you fell for it.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #447 (isolation #46) » Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:19 am

Your armchair scum-hunting skills are astounding. Are you wearing the Hindsight Goggles of White Knighthood +5?
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #450 (isolation #47) » Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:10 am

Dont you find it peculiar that RandomGuy himself isnt voting for JAM, the person that tried to bring the axe down on his head? If one flips scum, the other must be scum too.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #453 (isolation #48) » Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:36 am

Only your delay in voting for him. Despite your "reasons" (what was that again, that JAM apologized? really?), you didnt vote for him until I called you out.

Im willing to hammer. I had my suspicious of JAM from earlier in the Malp wagon. I will placate to you peaceniks that like hearing bullshit claims and wait for JAM to say something. He has one post to persuade me; if he doesnt, im dropping the hammer.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #460 (isolation #49) » Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:41 am

Rikana, I also insinuated that if Jam flips scum, Randomguy is probably scum too. They have been planting votes on each other already, that's quite suspicious. I also still don't like how quickly the votes went from randomGuy to Jam. I need to determine if there is some sort of ploy going on or if the townies are mucking up the works.

It wouldn't shock me if the scumteam was randomguy, yabba and Jam, but that trio is missing a lurker.

I'm still going to hammer because I doubt that the wagon would swing back to randomguy right now anyways.

I will give him a few hours to squirm some more and see if he will finger his buddies for us.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #463 (isolation #50) » Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:56 am

Rikana, if youre going to be so staunch about it: Randomguy or Jam, pick one. I dont want to hear any crap over Peregrine.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #469 (isolation #51) » Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:52 am

Few hours left to go for what?
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #472 (isolation #52) » Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:26 am

HUH? The day ends on Friday doesnt it?
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #475 (isolation #53) » Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:31 am

Dont forget that Yabba is trying to claim that it was all some sort of sneaky gambit.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #477 (isolation #54) » Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:51 am

Peoples?!?! hahaha, DIE!

Unvote: SRG
Vote: JAM
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #481 (isolation #55) » Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:56 am

JAMFTW wrote:Oh, and sorry about not asking whether I knew about the role beforehand.

I've perused the MS Wiki on a couple of occasions, so I've seen the title, but I've never read into what the role did before.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/perused
pe·ruse
   [puh-rooz] Show IPA
–verb (used with object), -rused, -rus·ing.
to read through with thoroughness or care: to peruse a report.
to read.
to survey or examine in detail.

Somehow I dont think perused is the correct word.

JAMFTW wrote:*Shrug*

IS is about to have egg all over his face.

Right, because no one else is on the wagon. Im doing this ALL BY MYSELF. Go die, scum.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #485 (isolation #56) » Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:22 am

JAM! I shall avenge you!
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #487 (isolation #57) » Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:33 am

We dont know, could be a desperate attempt at... making us feel guilty. Trying to make us more gun shy when we are lynching the next scumbag.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #495 (isolation #58) » Sun Jul 31, 2011 1:12 am

Killing Empking is a very odd kill. He wasn't onto anyone, he didn't hint that he had a power role. Hell Empking barely did anything.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #501 (isolation #59) » Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:30 am

I'm ok with going after one of the coasters right now. Which one has been hanging back, minimally posting and sniping comments whenever their name gets mentioned or when someone is on the ropes?

Is that swiftstrike? Lamora or Sky?
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #510 (isolation #60) » Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:41 am

Finally, exactly what I wanted to hear. Good job looking through and making a case Locke. Even if you flip scum, I will commend you for creating a turning point in this game.

Vote: Sky
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #540 (isolation #61) » Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:13 am

yabbaguy wrote:
Why Swiftstrike?
  1. Swiftstrike quickly asks me "
    if you think you're right
    about those 4, then you can lynch them all,
    why not vote
    ?" This is scummy because it suggests impatience, wanting me to just vote all those people in the orange.
  2. When probed, Swiftstrike replies that the post was meant to convey "I see Town amongst the orange,
    I don't think that list is right [a vote would be wrong]
    " - a direct contradiction to the previous which said, "come on, if you think you're right, vote!" Why would he backtrack?
  3. Ergo, a scummy post and a scummy reversal.

This is how I see it:

Swift: "If those are your scumreads, why arent you voting for them?"
Yabba: ~probes~
Swift: "I think your scumreads are wrong, so a voting for tany of them would unwise."
Yabba: "SCUM SCUM SCUM!!"

So Yabba, youre actually looking worse in this transaction. Youre putting out scumreads, but then not going after them. Scum like doing that so that when a mislynch happens, they dont appear in the vote counts and can blame someone else "for leading the wagon". Did you try doing that already on the Malp and JAM wagons?
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #543 (isolation #62) » Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:12 am

Youre misrepresenting what im saying. A white Knight is precisely what I describe. You sit out there, being all BOLD, leading people into failwagons, sometimes you join them yourself, sometimes you dont. But the end result is all the same "aw, schuks guys, lets try again!" and acting all transparent.

Swift is calling you out on your supposed transparency and lack of conviction of your own actions. Youre calling four people scum, ergo, you should have no issue voting for any of them, but you dont vote for them, why? Are you waiting for one of your buddies to start the wagon? Maybe a misguided overzealous townie instead?

There is no contradiction there, Swift is calling you out and youre overreacting.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #547 (isolation #63) » Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:03 am

yabbaguy wrote:I think that's a scum error - that simplified the game for me.

So now...

yabbaguy - hello!
Internet Stranger - As much as I went to fencesit, I just know that he's Town. Why would he start, arguably, the first major squabble of the game when nothing was going on if he was scum? Also, inkling that he's telling the truth and that he wouldn't have let Empking be the kill.
SomeRandomGuy - Why isn't he dead? But I'd like to believe that he genuinely thought he was lynched, that was super convincing that he just stayed online well into midnight for him and blathered on.
PeregrineV - obviously Town-tunneling. Classic symptoms.
FightingShadow
- enter the WIFOM - this was Emp's favorite person to wagon on. But I think when he makes attacks on other players, it's really more to just attack and point out what they're doing wrong, but I don't see him really hunting.
Rikana - obviously Town-tunneling. Classic symptoms.
Swiftstrike
- Feels off somehow. Maybe it's just that his scumhunting aggression is sub-par.
Locke Lamora
- gigantic question mark.
Sky
- gigantic question mark.

No vote yet.

SRG, we arent fucking idiots. Read the damn list. READ IT.

If everyone non-orange on the list is obv TOWN, then what the fuck are the ones in Orange? This isnt kumbaya town where we all frolic in flowery fields and ride unicorns. Yabba is clearly trying to off-lead and insinuate and push people to do his bidding without getting his hands dirty. That bullshit White Knight asshattery.

So if all the non-orange people are supertown, then what do to about Orange people? Wait for someone else to pick up the ball first. THAT is Swifts argument. What the fuck is Yabba waiting on? If his reads are so good for Yabba to be flailing about now, then Yabba could have and should be voting for people on this list.

Yabba is full of shit.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #550 (isolation #64) » Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:47 am

Hey Swift, its quite possible that Yabba is sucking up to me by calling me town in an effort to get me off his trail. Scum try to win favor with me like that all the damn time.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #561 (isolation #65) » Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:09 am

unvote:sky
Vote:Yabbaguy
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #571 (isolation #66) » Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:20 pm

What the fuck? Are you daft? A claimed Gunsmith just fucking cleared me so you either vote Sky for being a filthy liar or vote someone else that isnt me (I suggest Yabba)
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #574 (isolation #67) » Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:42 am

I think Rikana is insane-town that really wants to leave his mark on the town and will do anything to stand out as much as possible. Its almost as if his reads are from a bizzaro alternate universe. If he is scum, he is the scum wild card of the group and would need to be bussed on and disposed. If he flips scum, I would actually be looking at you, Peregrine.

His actions are insane, and maybe thats his schtick, but it doesnt come off as scummy to me just yet.

We have been failing HARD, and I think lack of activity and sputtering wagons are the reason. My vote on Yabbaguy stems from blatant white knighting and trying to build a bullshit case on Swift. Just doesnt seem right to me.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #586 (isolation #68) » Sat Aug 06, 2011 6:05 am

When your reads are wrong, you need to flip them.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #589 (isolation #69) » Sun Aug 07, 2011 2:27 am

@SRG, no. Sky picked smallpeoples as a investigation target, clearly because there was nothing to read him with. Picking me second is a logical choice.

Jam on the other hand, had no business protecting smallpeoples.THAT was an insanely dumb move. Hence why I opted for Jam's death and why I believe Sky.

Rikana is still insane and I really don't trust Yabba. SRG, don't you see how Yabba is manipulating you?
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #592 (isolation #70) » Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:35 am

Yabba, other than white knight shannanigans, you keep blowing SRG with the whole "oh yea, SRG is so town! Yaaaay" then you try to influence his vote.

Yabba, you're clearly cheerleading for the guy to try to gain towncred via osmosis.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #597 (isolation #71) » Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:01 am

So what's the hold up?
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #602 (isolation #72) » Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:49 am

I'm perfectly ok with a Yabba lynch. I really don't want to have to bandwagon hop just to avoid a no lynch.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #608 (isolation #73) » Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:04 pm

I still say Yabba is the scum.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #619 (isolation #74) » Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:54 am

So we are saying that there is a possibility that the Malp lynch was completely town-based? Thats insanity. But if thats the case, then I can guarantee that FS is a scumbag, which would explain why Mr Replacement Xanatos is acting so oddly.

That would make the scumteam FS(Xanatos), Yabbaguy, and peregrine

If Locke is scum, well, we will see who turns up dead then, but Yabba is scum in my view.

Actually, the odds are better that Xanatos is scum, based on the off-vote and the trying to act innocent by asking stupid questions routine. I would rather lynch Xanatos than Locke at this point. If I remember correctly, Yabba is the one pushing for Locke and Yabba is a scumbag anyways.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #622 (isolation #75) » Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:59 am

This reeks of scum. Its like a fakeass Mr. Rodgers routine.

David Xanatos wrote:I'm your replacement. Catching up now. Any questions, flag them up for me.

This is ESPECIALLY scummy. "Look guys im being useful asking pertinent questions, really!"

David Xanatos wrote:While I'm still reading, can someone compile me a quick list of claims?

Here you are totally faking it. SCUM.

David Xanatos wrote:Interesting..

You say day 1 you got No Result on a Jailkept target?

And here is the clincher. You already know the answer, but now you want to act like Hercule Poirot and act like youre trying to finger the murderer.

David Xanatos wrote:Stupid questions?

A jailkept target is protected from kills, not investigations.. so a Gunsmith would have got a result, at least under a standard JK..
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #624 (isolation #76) » Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:12 am

I see where the confusion lies. Let me rearrange the quotes and my comments. I apparently went against normal convention there.

David Xanatos wrote:I'm your replacement. Catching up now. Any questions, flag them up for me.

David Xanatos wrote:While I'm still reading, can someone compile me a quick list of claims?

This is ESPECIALLY scummy. "Look guys im being useful asking pertinent questions, really!"

A jailkept target is protected from kills, not investigations.. so a Gunsmith would have got a result, at least under a standard JK..

And here is the clincher. You already know the answer, but now you want to act like Hercule Poirot and act like youre trying to finger the murderer.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #634 (isolation #77) » Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:01 am

Im not lynching Sky over role speculation bullshit. Especially when its a cop-like ability, especially when we havent even caught a scum yet, especially when we arent even near end-game yet. Any of you assholes calling for a Sky lynch are scumbags, period.

Looking at the vote count, I see Locke, Peregrine and David, how convenient.

Using the Day 1 vote count as evidence, its either David due to Shadow being an off voter or Locker for being the only scum on the malp wagon. Even with all of that, I suspect David a hell of a lot more.

Unvote: Yabba
Vote: David Xanatos

I fear that we are going to end up with a no lynch at this rate, but I will NOT be voting for Sky.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #636 (isolation #78) » Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:12 am

The only leading wagon is Sky and im not lynching him, so I might as well go with my best read and hope for the best. I doubt anyone is going to be lynched tonight. Maybe tomorrows death will spark up some conversation.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #654 (isolation #79) » Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:42 am

I think Locke is a scum partner.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #658 (isolation #80) » Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:54 am

Internet Stranger wrote:I see where the confusion lies. Let me rearrange the quotes and my comments. I apparently went against normal convention there.

Internet Stranger wrote:Im not lynching Sky over role speculation bullshit. Especially when its a cop-like ability, especially when we havent even caught a scum yet, especially when we arent even near end-game yet. Any of you assholes calling for a Sky lynch are scumbags, period.

Looking at the vote count, I see Locke, Peregrine and David, how convenient.

Using the Day 1 vote count as evidence, its either David due to Shadow being an off voter or Locker for being the only scum on the malp wagon. Even with all of that, I suspect David a hell of a lot more.

Unvote: Yabba

I fear that we are going to end up with a no lynch at this rate, but I will NOT be voting for Sky.

Also, off-voting on Day 1, aggressive town lynching Day 2 (I think FS was equally hacking at SRG and JAM with no regard over their alignment)

How quickly do you forget. Time to hang, scum.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #660 (isolation #81) » Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:08 am

No. But, in a game where we havent caught any fucking scum yet, its scummy for you to want to string him up so bad regardless of a mere technicality, which essentially boils down to mod guessing and setup speculation anyways.

Its the reason why I refused to lynch him. You instead pushed for his lynch, HARD.

Combined with everything else mentioned, Xanatos is SCUM. Youre also now behaving like caught scum. Time to hang, scum.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #672 (isolation #82) » Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:14 am

^ Funny, Locke is my #2 suspect as David's Scumbuddy. Sounds to me like the scum are sprinting for the finish line here.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #675 (isolation #83) » Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:37 am

Wow, you two are rabid!

Locke, thats a bunch of bullshit WiFOM youre trying to employ there.

Xanatos, Again, trying to boil down my accusations to one little snippet. I made my case, I spelled it out twice already. It has all sorts of glorious points, including actions made in your slot by your predecessor that you continue to ignore. I will not drop down to a simple game of semantics over a fucking wiki that no one but you reads anyways. Its mod speculation bullshit (which I have previously mentioned) that doesnt merit an argument about. Sky is dead, you got what you wanted in the end.

The point is that Xanatos and Locke wanted Sky dead NO MATTER WHAT, despite there being gobs of other scum around. They COULD have given Sky the benefit of the doubt and gone after anyone else, but they both chose to muddle the day and draw us to a no lynch instead because of a lack of consensus. THAT is the crime, not the petty Gunsmith bullshit that Xanatos uses as his only defense. Locke is also clearly cheerleading. Its butthurt caught scum strategy and they both need to hang. Xanatos first.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #682 (isolation #84) » Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:34 am

I will lose A LOT of faith in the game of mafia if obvious scum David isn't lynched today. Anyone defending him is going to clearly be the third scumbuddy behind Locke.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #686 (isolation #85) » Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:44 am

Yea yea, keep reading. It gets better. Just wait until David shows up and radiates the beacon of scumminess.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #694 (isolation #86) » Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:37 pm

David first, then Locke. Its the best way to catch scum that don't have the balls to bus David.

I'm still calling the scum from scummiest to least : david, locke, and then one of yabba oe swiftstrike..
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #700 (isolation #87) » Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:33 pm

SRG is right. Its possible that Ant is defending Davidscum, my issue with that is that I had a town read on Rikana.

I'm still going to hinge everything on David being the scum (as my reads and case point to) and hope I'm right to survive another day. You fools almost lynched Sky despite my protests, so just attuned is your scumdar?
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #702 (isolation #88) » Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:40 pm

That "other guy" happens to be scum #2.

I gave you my reads and info. I'm staking everything on David being scum.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #720 (isolation #89) » Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:35 pm

The only solution is to lynch XanatosScum. His behavior is completely scummy. The "who, me?" Response, the questioning of the most minor piece of evidence and acting like case hinges on it, the deflection,the threats to the town (you're going to lose!) etc etc. He trying to buy time in order to have his buddies hide further and rescue him.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #723 (isolation #90) » Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:07 am

Youre scum. There will be no "I told you so party" coming from you Xanatos. Youre clearly posturing and need to be lynched.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #725 (isolation #91) » Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:13 am

Thats what scum do! Scum always pull the fucking wager card as a last ditch effort. Scum scum scum!

If you werent scum, you would have been dead by now and scum would have won. There is no sense for the scum to wait, im not changing my vote and everyone and their mother has had time to sneak in their votes.

Time to hang. Die die die!
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #732 (isolation #92) » Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:51 am

You keep forgetting that im about as cleared town as I can be without being dead. But thats OK, youre scum and need to hang.

Oh and btw, im probably dead tomorrow. Scum is either (Locke or Peregrine) and (Yabba or Swift).

Good luck.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #734 (isolation #93) » Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:13 am

Wagers are for fools and scum. Its time for you to be hammered.

Even if the Virgin Mary descends from the heavens herself and changes your alignment at the last second and saves your soul from eternal damnation, I still wont be changing my vote and will still feel like I have done the right thing. I dont need some scummy wager to confirm my determination.

Xanatos is scum and needs to die.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #738 (isolation #94) » Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:23 am

So now you want to play chicken with me? Think about it Xanatos, you keep playing kooky monster with the flip, thinking that im somehow going to change my mind. Maybe youre hoping someone else will. Maybe youre hoping that someone will see my eagerness to lynch you will see me as scum trying to pull a fast one and end the game. But youre wrong, im pretty much cleared town (despite what you and Ant are trying to imply) and if I was some sneaky scum, I would have helped you lynch Sky yesterday and fucked shit up.

Even so, are your actions something a townie on his last throes would do? Play little bullshit mind games? Right now any proper townie would be going insane with anxiety over losing the game. Yelling, screaming, even downright pleading. As town, you wouldnt want to lose this game as much as anyone else. You should be jumping up and down in RAAAAAAGE over the mislynch.

Except you act like dont give a shit about anything except thinking that you can torment me somehow, haunt my dreams. You have been obvious scum for a long time now and youre not changing anyone's mind with these little theatrics. If you really were town, you truly are playing against your wincon with this suicidal game youre playing.

I dont know what extra information we are going to gleam from extending this any longer. Its time for a hammer.
Show

Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #740 (isolation #95) » Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:29 am

Sweet! I get to launch the nuclear missile that will impose Armageddon on the entire town? Time for scorched earth, baby!

There is no way a townie would offer such a defeatist and pessimistic proposition, especially one that freaking subbed into the game. Talk about subterfuge and sabotage!

Lets see it then, self-hammer away!
Show

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”