JAMFTW
Goon
JAMFTW
Goon
Goon

Post Post #16 (isolation #0) » Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:15 am

Post by JAMFTW »

VOTE: SomeRandomGuy

Because random people are not to be trusted.
Show
Record so far:

Town
:
-
-

Scum
:
-
-

Third Party:
-
-
JAMFTW
JAMFTW
Goon
JAMFTW
Goon
Goon

Post Post #23 (isolation #1) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:34 am

Post by JAMFTW »

Ooh, someone is already starting to think outside the RvS box. Me gusta. Of course, there's still not a lot to go on, and Empking's voting for me does seem more than a wee bit self-serving. Sky hasn't even bothered to check in yet, or I'd switch my vote over to him/her, get some more talking going.

Unvote: SomeRandomGuy

VOTE: malpascp

Come out and play, Malpascp.
Show
Record so far:

Town
:
-
-

Scum
:
-
-

Third Party:
-
-
JAMFTW
JAMFTW
Goon
JAMFTW
Goon
Goon

Post Post #70 (isolation #2) » Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:02 pm

Post by JAMFTW »

Swiftstrike wrote:Certainly it sounds like one.

anyway back to a cooler vote
Unvote Vote JAMFTW

I would like to see some reasoning behind the matching tone of the first post there.

What tone? The playful, "Lolz, ai is random voting gaiz!" tone? Because the answer is in my question. Seems somewhat self-explanatory, really.
Show
Record so far:

Town
:
-
-

Scum
:
-
-

Third Party:
-
-
JAMFTW
JAMFTW
Goon
JAMFTW
Goon
Goon

Post Post #77 (isolation #3) » Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:19 am

Post by JAMFTW »

Now I have to try and remember what my record is.

Well, I'm new to the site here, but I've been playing a few games over on Myth-Weavers. I think my record stands at something like 4 - 6.

1) How many games of Mafia have you played?
2) Do you prefer to play as scum or town?

1) As my record shows, about ten. Things move slowly over on the Weave, so I figured I'd join in over here, as well. This game gets addicting, haha.

2) If I have to choose between the two, I'd say Town. Trying to figure out who is who is fun, though admittedly I'm still not great at it, though I've been getting better. However, my favorite game to date was the one Star Wars themed game where I was an SK. I lost the game, but I was a day or two away from winning.

Alright, I have another question:

1) What is your favorite role?

And as far as my tone goes for my first post, that's generally how my RVS votes go: silly and/or stupid. There's no reason to take RVS seriously at all.
Show
Record so far:

Town
:
-
-

Scum
:
-
-

Third Party:
-
-
JAMFTW
JAMFTW
Goon
JAMFTW
Goon
Goon

Post Post #82 (isolation #4) » Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:03 am

Post by JAMFTW »

The only other thing being not much in this case. I figured we'd be beyond four pages right now. Wish I had more to add to the proceedings, but anything at this point would either be nonsensical or viewed as parroting someone else's suspicions.
Show
Record so far:

Town
:
-
-

Scum
:
-
-

Third Party:
-
-
JAMFTW
JAMFTW
Goon
JAMFTW
Goon
Goon

Post Post #93 (isolation #5) » Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:45 am

Post by JAMFTW »

malpascp wrote:You are really pissed of about that post. I forgive you. Just please remove you vote, ok?

Well, my vote is on mal right now for two reasons. One, as has been pointed out, right now the pickings are slim. Two, the above quote. Town shouldn't worry that they have a vote on them or not. And asking someone to remove said vote seems self-serving and scummy to me. Also, I'm watching the exchange between bristep and rikana with interest. Well, I was until they both seemed to back off of each other's throats.
Show
Record so far:

Town
:
-
-

Scum
:
-
-

Third Party:
-
-
JAMFTW
JAMFTW
Goon
JAMFTW
Goon
Goon

Post Post #95 (isolation #6) » Fri Jul 01, 2011 3:48 pm

Post by JAMFTW »

The fact is, not a lot IS going on, but that doesn't mean nothing is going on. One or things are something, and something is more than nothing.

Also, I took another gander through the thread between posts and that stuck out at me. No, it isn't a scum tell, but as has been pointed out (I forget by whom), scum tend to be a bit more interested in self-preservation than town.
Show
Record so far:

Town
:
-
-

Scum
:
-
-

Third Party:
-
-
JAMFTW
JAMFTW
Goon
JAMFTW
Goon
Goon

Post Post #98 (isolation #7) » Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:03 am

Post by JAMFTW »

It is the July 4th weekend.

Also, Empking, your reply strikes me as odd.
Show
Record so far:

Town
:
-
-

Scum
:
-
-

Third Party:
-
-
JAMFTW
JAMFTW
Goon
JAMFTW
Goon
Goon

Post Post #107 (isolation #8) » Mon Jul 04, 2011 4:13 am

Post by JAMFTW »

Now Empking's comment doesn't seem so odd to me, as I know what the context for it was. At first it just seemed odd and random. Didn't know he was hoping the thread would reach the 48 hour mark without a post. Although why a townie would want that in the first place is a bit of a mystery to me.
Show
Record so far:

Town
:
-
-

Scum
:
-
-

Third Party:
-
-
JAMFTW
JAMFTW
Goon
JAMFTW
Goon
Goon

Post Post #121 (isolation #9) » Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:59 am

Post by JAMFTW »

malpascp wrote:Damn it. I didn't mean that "town shouldn't get scared to ask someone to remove a vote", but that
"town has no reason to be "scared" to the point of asking someone to remove a vote"
. Non-english phrasing, sorry.

Bolding mine.

If the town has no reason to be scared, why do it?
Show
Record so far:

Town
:
-
-

Scum
:
-
-

Third Party:
-
-
JAMFTW
JAMFTW
Goon
JAMFTW
Goon
Goon

Post Post #168 (isolation #10) » Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:20 am

Post by JAMFTW »

I haven't seen much of anything yet to take my vote off of malp. Regardless of how this all turns out, if malp winds up dead via lynch or night kill, I have targets in mind for Day Two now.
Show
Record so far:

Town
:
-
-

Scum
:
-
-

Third Party:
-
-
JAMFTW
JAMFTW
Goon
JAMFTW
Goon
Goon

Post Post #223 (isolation #11) » Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:28 pm

Post by JAMFTW »

IS, do you think anyone actually believes anyone else that says that they are town? You "know" you're town, just like every single scum that swears up and down that they are innocent. Right until we lynch their sorry asses. After all the hullabaloo with smallpeoples being one of the most FLAGRANT lurkers Day One (even worse than myself for crying out loud), you decide to go with me instead?

You're either sorely misguided or trying to take pressure off a scum buddy. Right now, my money is on the latter over the former. Not to mention Yabba's voting and unvoting for Emp three times. Rather odd, given the fact that he had an earlier post, so I don't think he's been silenced.

Also, Emp didn't add too much to the convo during Day One, other than to approve or disapprove of the way other people were playing.

My god, IS, have you even bothered to go back and look through all the shady crap people were pulling Day One?

VOTE: smallpeoples343
Show
Record so far:

Town
:
-
-

Scum
:
-
-

Third Party:
-
-
JAMFTW
JAMFTW
Goon
JAMFTW
Goon
Goon

Post Post #225 (isolation #12) » Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:50 pm

Post by JAMFTW »

I'm sorry, going out of my way to illustrate how Townie I am? Coasting?

I think you have me confused with you. I have not declared one way or the other that I am town, unlike your thinly veiled and oh-so-subtle attempt at doing so.

Coasting I may have done Day One, but as you people are unaware, that's how my normal Day Ones go. I hate Day One. With a passion. It's when I'm at my worst. Now that there is some information from Day One to go off of, I should be a bit better about adding input and the like. Now excuse me while I go back and find the person that was adamantly declaring Bristep to be scum. I think it was Rikana, but I don't like to assert anything if I'm uncertain.
Show
Record so far:

Town
:
-
-

Scum
:
-
-

Third Party:
-
-
JAMFTW
JAMFTW
Goon
JAMFTW
Goon
Goon

Post Post #226 (isolation #13) » Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:12 pm

Post by JAMFTW »

Rikana wrote:
That being said, I'm fully confident in my town read of malp.

Rikana wrote:Malp won't flip scum, Bristep will still though.

done.

These quotes right here. Innocent, perhaps, at the time, but given the info we have now, they make me more than a little suspicious (I'm not going to speak for anyone else).

Rikana sets it up nicely with the whole town "read" of malp, giving (him? her? I apologize for not knowing Rikana's gender :-\) a nice cushion to fall back on if/when malp flips town (which he/she did. Apologies again for lack of knowledge with regards to gender).

Then there's the tunnel vision on Bristep, ignoring everyone else (like peoples).

Rikana wrote:Sorry, I forgot about this game for a moment. I'll have a post up later.

Then there's this little gem. Forgot about a game you were in? Convenient excuse for being called out on lurking.

Unvote

VOTE: Rikana[/unvote]
Show
Record so far:

Town
:
-
-

Scum
:
-
-

Third Party:
-
-
JAMFTW
JAMFTW
Goon
JAMFTW
Goon
Goon

Post Post #227 (isolation #14) » Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:13 pm

Post by JAMFTW »

Dammit. The one time I forget to preview my post >.<

VOTE: Rikana
Show
Record so far:

Town
:
-
-

Scum
:
-
-

Third Party:
-
-
JAMFTW
JAMFTW
Goon
JAMFTW
Goon
Goon

Post Post #230 (isolation #15) » Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:52 am

Post by JAMFTW »

Anyone who states that someone will not flip scum on Day One is suspicious to me. You may have a read on the person, but there's no way to definitively know someone is going to flip one way or the other. Unless you are scum.

This leads to the declaration Rikana gave on malp turning up town. Reads as a bit scummy to me, is all.
Show
Record so far:

Town
:
-
-

Scum
:
-
-

Third Party:
-
-
JAMFTW
JAMFTW
Goon
JAMFTW
Goon
Goon

Post Post #238 (isolation #16) » Sat Jul 16, 2011 4:59 pm

Post by JAMFTW »

Rikana wrote:Being sure in a read is now scummy? lol

I'll say this again: There is a difference, on
Day One
, between being
confident
in your read and
100%
certain, like you seem to suggest you are, that malp will flip town. The
only
people that can be 100% sure of who is town and who is scum on
Day One
are the scum. Investigators have not yet had a chance to investigate. I don't trust anybody declaring with absolute certainty that someone is scum or town on Day One.
Show
Record so far:

Town
:
-
-

Scum
:
-
-

Third Party:
-
-
JAMFTW
JAMFTW
Goon
JAMFTW
Goon
Goon

Post Post #242 (isolation #17) » Sun Jul 17, 2011 3:31 am

Post by JAMFTW »

Rikana, you said "malp won't flip scum." I am not paraphrasing, adding or deleting anything to that. The quote is above, so I don't feel the need to quote it again. You didn't say "I don't think malp will flip scum" or "Malp is reading townie to me." It was a declaration. "Malp won't flip scum." Without any qualifiers attached, I read that as someone being 100% certain of another person's alignment.
Show
Record so far:

Town
:
-
-

Scum
:
-
-

Third Party:
-
-
JAMFTW
JAMFTW
Goon
JAMFTW
Goon
Goon

Post Post #250 (isolation #18) » Mon Jul 18, 2011 3:12 am

Post by JAMFTW »

Sure, fine, that's the way you play. Whatever. But semantics? Really?

In a game that revolves around reading into, and dissecting, words, what people say, and how they say it, you don't think language can come into play?

Having said that, how about contributing to the discussions instead of acting all defensive?
Show
Record so far:

Town
:
-
-

Scum
:
-
-

Third Party:
-
-
JAMFTW
JAMFTW
Goon
JAMFTW
Goon
Goon

Post Post #257 (isolation #19) » Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:12 am

Post by JAMFTW »

"You play EM, alright. But still, what does your name mean?"

EM? What does that stand for? I'm familiar with some of the Mafia acronyms and such, but some of them I haven't seen, yet.

I don't see what my initials have to do anything, nor how it could be related to scum hunting, but I don't see any problem giving an answer: the first part, jam, is my initials. The second part, ftw is an abbreviation/acronym that is widely used in geek/nerd culture "For The Win." I was trying to come up with a name over at myth-weavers.com, and my normal screen names were taken, so I was trying to think of something, and that was the first thing that popped into my head.

@Rikana: Just because I'm focusing on you right now doesn't mean I'm not contributing.
Show
Record so far:

Town
:
-
-

Scum
:
-
-

Third Party:
-
-
JAMFTW
JAMFTW
Goon
JAMFTW
Goon
Goon

Post Post #266 (isolation #20) » Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:42 am

Post by JAMFTW »

Internet Stranger wrote:I call him out and now he is being suspiciously quieter than normal

Suspiciously quieter than normal? IS, once again you seem to have this blind spot when it comes to my posts. I've been arguing with Rikana. I haven't been quiet. And I'm not dignifying the votes that are on me so far (What, all of two or three?) with a response because:

a) I don't feel a need to and then be called defensive for my troubles

b) Whatever wagon you're attempting to get on me hasn't be very effective so far

and

c) I'm more suspicious of the people that aren't voting for me than the people that are.

I can understand why scum would want to keep me alive. I haven't added
too
much of use, and then those that have tunnel vision on me can focus on me and ignore other, more likely candidates.

Speaking of which:

unvote

VOTE: Empking

Because he's added next to nothing to the conversation.
Show
Record so far:

Town
:
-
-

Scum
:
-
-

Third Party:
-
-
JAMFTW
JAMFTW
Goon
JAMFTW
Goon
Goon

Post Post #268 (isolation #21) » Mon Jul 18, 2011 3:17 pm

Post by JAMFTW »

Right, because baseless accusations are the best way to go about this game.

C'mon man, I mean at least give a reason as to why you think that way.
Show
Record so far:

Town
:
-
-

Scum
:
-
-

Third Party:
-
-
JAMFTW
JAMFTW
Goon
JAMFTW
Goon
Goon

Post Post #281 (isolation #22) » Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:08 am

Post by JAMFTW »

IS is a broken record

"Jam is scum! Jam is scum!" Without giving a reason why.

At least Rikana gave a reason. Granted, I had to ask for one, but a reason was given.

@Rikana: So voting for someone who has added less to our overall conversation than myself is not a town move to make? Hmm, interesting opinion. And I took my vote off of you because at least you're willing to engage on this thread. Empking comes in with "Don't hunt like that" or to ask a question and then leaves again.
Show
Record so far:

Town
:
-
-

Scum
:
-
-

Third Party:
-
-
JAMFTW
JAMFTW
Goon
JAMFTW
Goon
Goon

Post Post #286 (isolation #23) » Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:13 pm

Post by JAMFTW »

Sky wrote:I do find it suspicious that JAM keeps calling out IS yet makes no move to vote for him.

And get two or three people crying "OMGUS vote!" for my trouble? Not to mention that if a scum were to have tunnel vision it would be very bad scum play, so I'm not sure if IS is scum or not. If IS is scum, he can just NK me if I don't get lynched today.

Swiftstrike wrote:First Emp wagon is hugely horrible

This wagon needs to either die or get itself some explanations as this is horrid.

Are people just refusing to read the reasons giving for people voting? Empking and smallpeoples have both been less productive than me. I may not be hunting that well myself, but at least I get people talking, even if it is about me.

Also, why is an emp wagon horrible? Please, give me one good reason why a vote is wasted on him.
Show
Record so far:

Town
:
-
-

Scum
:
-
-

Third Party:
-
-
JAMFTW
JAMFTW
Goon
JAMFTW
Goon
Goon

Post Post #287 (isolation #24) » Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:13 pm

Post by JAMFTW »

Bah, that should be reasons given*
Show
Record so far:

Town
:
-
-

Scum
:
-
-

Third Party:
-
-
JAMFTW
JAMFTW
Goon
JAMFTW
Goon
Goon

Post Post #330 (isolation #25) » Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:38 am

Post by JAMFTW »

SomeRandomGuy wrote:
Internet Stranger wrote:That isnt much of a defense on his part. I say we let him fry.

and that's about as pro-town as a serial killer.

Par for the course, though. IS seems content to add little to the discussion and then make weak attempts to get people lynched. Only now he conveniently has this lovely little bandwagon to jump onto.
Show
Record so far:

Town
:
-
-

Scum
:
-
-

Third Party:
-
-
JAMFTW
JAMFTW
Goon
JAMFTW
Goon
Goon

Post Post #333 (isolation #26) » Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:17 am

Post by JAMFTW »

Partner? I don't know randomguy from Adam. If I think he's the scummiest of the lot, I'll vote for him. It's not like there's only an hour left to vote. We have until the 29th, yeah?
Show
Record so far:

Town
:
-
-

Scum
:
-
-

Third Party:
-
-
JAMFTW
JAMFTW
Goon
JAMFTW
Goon
Goon

Post Post #339 (isolation #27) » Fri Jul 22, 2011 4:42 pm

Post by JAMFTW »

In reference to post 337: What don't you believe, Rikana? That we are or aren't scumbuddies or that both of our posts are time stamped at THE EXACT SAME TIME. Really, go back and look. I'm sure there are a few seconds separating the posts, but both posts came in right on top of each other.

If you don't believe the first bit, that's fine. If you don't believe the second bit, then that's just you trying to fight reality. Let me save you some time: That is a fight you will lose.
Show
Record so far:

Town
:
-
-

Scum
:
-
-

Third Party:
-
-
JAMFTW
JAMFTW
Goon
JAMFTW
Goon
Goon

Post Post #341 (isolation #28) » Sat Jul 23, 2011 8:08 am

Post by JAMFTW »

Right, because I did a post preview before hand. I was actually on this screen typing away when I got a phone call. Took the phone call then came back and finished typing and posted.
Show
Record so far:

Town
:
-
-

Scum
:
-
-

Third Party:
-
-
JAMFTW
JAMFTW
Goon
JAMFTW
Goon
Goon

Post Post #342 (isolation #29) » Sat Jul 23, 2011 8:09 am

Post by JAMFTW »

I don't have the time, nor the patience, to sit around and try and time my posts to go up at the exact same time as someone elses. I have a life outside of this game, I have things I need to do.
Show
Record so far:

Town
:
-
-

Scum
:
-
-

Third Party:
-
-
JAMFTW
JAMFTW
Goon
JAMFTW
Goon
Goon

Post Post #347 (isolation #30) » Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:47 pm

Post by JAMFTW »

Rikana wrote:
JAMFTW wrote:Previews are automatic.

Um, no, no they are not. I hit submit after typing, it gets submitted. I have no "preview" screen to go through. I
can
preview my posts, but I usually don't.
Show
Record so far:

Town
:
-
-

Scum
:
-
-

Third Party:
-
-
JAMFTW
JAMFTW
Goon
JAMFTW
Goon
Goon

Post Post #348 (isolation #31) » Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:47 pm

Post by JAMFTW »

Hmm, I messed that quote up. Rikana said previews are automatic, I didn't. See? Should have previewed my post.
Show
Record so far:

Town
:
-
-

Scum
:
-
-

Third Party:
-
-
JAMFTW
JAMFTW
Goon
JAMFTW
Goon
Goon

Post Post #353 (isolation #32) » Sun Jul 24, 2011 3:17 am

Post by JAMFTW »

yabbaguy wrote:JAM, what's being referenced is a warning that looks like this (if I recall it correctly)

At least one user has made a reply to this topic. You may wish to review your post in light of this.

If someone posts in the interim, even if the Submit button is hit, the post does not go through and instead that warning is shown along with the "interfering" post.

Thanks for that Yabba. Oddly enough, I didn't see that message pop up. At least, I don't remember it.
Show
Record so far:

Town
:
-
-

Scum
:
-
-

Third Party:
-
-
JAMFTW
JAMFTW
Goon
JAMFTW
Goon
Goon

Post Post #386 (isolation #33) » Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:34 pm

Post by JAMFTW »

Hmm, so we're at L-1 right now?

I still don't like the way EMP is playing, but no one else seems to care that much.
Show
Record so far:

Town
:
-
-

Scum
:
-
-

Third Party:
-
-
JAMFTW
JAMFTW
Goon
JAMFTW
Goon
Goon

Post Post #387 (isolation #34) » Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:34 pm

Post by JAMFTW »

Oh well. Either way:

Unvote

VOTE: SomeRandomGuy
Show
Record so far:

Town
:
-
-

Scum
:
-
-

Third Party:
-
-
JAMFTW
JAMFTW
Goon
JAMFTW
Goon
Goon

Post Post #404 (isolation #35) » Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:28 pm

Post by JAMFTW »

*Sigh*

In my defense (not that there's any excuses for lynching early), I was speed reading, and had mixed up this game with the one taking place over on the Weave, where there was about an hour or two until deadline. Not sure how the switch happened in my head, but there you have it.

I doubt scum will NK me now, with all the help I just gave myself for the lynch for "tomorrow." I'll do what I can tonight to lessen the damage I've caused. I doubt I'll be able to pull this around in time, but here's hoping I can help out during the next day.

I still don't like the way EMP is playing. I'm not sure if that's how he plays all the time, but he's added next to nothing to the overall convo for this game.

Also, that is the second time Rikana has shown arrogance at others trying to get him/her lynched, as if the prospect is laughable. Doesn't quite sit well with me, but I'm sure most of what I say from this moment on will be ignored.
Show
Record so far:

Town
:
-
-

Scum
:
-
-

Third Party:
-
-
JAMFTW
JAMFTW
Goon
JAMFTW
Goon
Goon

Post Post #421 (isolation #36) » Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:59 am

Post by JAMFTW »

Alright, it's not like I didn't see this coming. What am I at now? Don't want to roleclaim unless absolutely necessary.
Show
Record so far:

Town
:
-
-

Scum
:
-
-

Third Party:
-
-
JAMFTW
JAMFTW
Goon
JAMFTW
Goon
Goon

Post Post #426 (isolation #37) » Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:25 am

Post by JAMFTW »

As crappy as my voting was at the time (I will say it one last time: it was unintentional), I find it a bit telling that more people aren't voting for me. Almost as if some of the people in this game know which way I will turn up if/when lynched. I think it's safe to assume at least two or three of the people on my wagon right now are town. Seriously, keep an eye out for those who currently
aren't
voting for me. As unintended a side-effect as it may be, gauging some of the reactions to my knee-jerk and boneheaded move can be more than a little telling.
Show
Record so far:

Town
:
-
-

Scum
:
-
-

Third Party:
-
-
JAMFTW
JAMFTW
Goon
JAMFTW
Goon
Goon

Post Post #427 (isolation #38) » Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:28 am

Post by JAMFTW »

Swiftstrike wrote:he is already setting up for a false claim the next day

For the next day? Honestly, swift, I'm worried about today. Unless I've miscounted (AGAIN! >.<) I currently have four people voting for me? I am currently the most logical target for a lynch, but I also don't feel like revealing my role unless it really looks like I'm going to get lynched.
Show
Record so far:

Town
:
-
-

Scum
:
-
-

Third Party:
-
-
JAMFTW
JAMFTW
Goon
JAMFTW
Goon
Goon

Post Post #429 (isolation #39) » Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:50 am

Post by JAMFTW »

Swiftstrike wrote:
JAMFTW wrote:
Swiftstrike wrote:he is already setting up for a false claim the next day

For the next day? Honestly, swift, I'm worried about today. Unless I've miscounted (AGAIN! >.<) I currently have four people voting for me? I am currently the most logical target for a lynch, but I also don't feel like revealing my role unless it really looks like I'm going to get lynched.

Well that was a post you made when you thought you had hammered SRG and
seemed sure of the town flip
, then why the vote and don't push that speed reading bit again so yes, explain why you where setting up for a claim tomorrow, or don't and just die scum.

In reference to the bolded section:

When did I ever express surety that SRG would flip town? Please, point out the post where I said "I'm positive SRG is town." I can't be positive of anyone's alignment, save for those who are already dead.
Show
Record so far:

Town
:
-
-

Scum
:
-
-

Third Party:
-
-
JAMFTW
JAMFTW
Goon
JAMFTW
Goon
Goon

Post Post #431 (isolation #40) » Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:07 am

Post by JAMFTW »

I can chalk up my response to reactions. SRG came off as kind of scummy and a bit...I'm not sure if either non-chalant or uncaring are the word I'm going for, but he seemed as good a target as any. It's only after the explosion of activity that followed that I started second-guessing myself a bit.
Show
Record so far:

Town
:
-
-

Scum
:
-
-

Third Party:
-
-
JAMFTW
JAMFTW
Goon
JAMFTW
Goon
Goon

Post Post #456 (isolation #41) » Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:15 am

Post by JAMFTW »

Alright, I'm at L-1.

I am the Town Jailor. I can toss someone into jail at night. They can neither take a night action or be targeted by other night actions. I'm effectively a Doc and/or Roleblocker, depending on the target.

I would also point out that before I voted, I wasn't sure of the lynch count. It wasn't til someone voted after me that it was the hammer.
Show
Record so far:

Town
:
-
-

Scum
:
-
-

Third Party:
-
-
JAMFTW
JAMFTW
Goon
JAMFTW
Goon
Goon

Post Post #457 (isolation #42) » Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:17 am

Post by JAMFTW »

Not voted after me. Posted after me. Sorry.
Show
Record so far:

Town
:
-
-

Scum
:
-
-

Third Party:
-
-
JAMFTW
JAMFTW
Goon
JAMFTW
Goon
Goon

Post Post #459 (isolation #43) » Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:18 am

Post by JAMFTW »

Double sorry for almost unnecessary triple post:

I don't remember off the top of my head who posted right after me, but that person announced the hammer, which we all now know was fake.
Show
Record so far:

Town
:
-
-

Scum
:
-
-

Third Party:
-
-
JAMFTW
JAMFTW
Goon
JAMFTW
Goon
Goon

Post Post #476 (isolation #44) » Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:38 am

Post by JAMFTW »

I don't think it's all that relevant who I jailed last night, but if you'd like to know, I tossed smallpeoples in.
Show
Record so far:

Town
:
-
-

Scum
:
-
-

Third Party:
-
-
JAMFTW
JAMFTW
Goon
JAMFTW
Goon
Goon

Post Post #478 (isolation #45) » Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:52 am

Post by JAMFTW »

Oh, and sorry about not asking whether I knew about the role beforehand.

I've perused the MS Wiki on a couple of occasions, so I've seen the title, but I've never read into what the role did before.
Show
Record so far:

Town
:
-
-

Scum
:
-
-

Third Party:
-
-
JAMFTW
JAMFTW
Goon
JAMFTW
Goon
Goon

Post Post #479 (isolation #46) » Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:52 am

Post by JAMFTW »

*Shrug*

IS is about to have egg all over his face.
Show
Record so far:

Town
:
-
-

Scum
:
-
-

Third Party:
-
-
JAMFTW
JAMFTW
Goon
JAMFTW
Goon
Goon

Post Post #484 (isolation #47) » Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:20 am

Post by JAMFTW »

True, you aren't the only one on the wagon, IS, but you are the hammer. I said this before, and I'll say it again, once I flip what I claimed I am, look at the people NOT on my wagon.
Show
Record so far:

Town
:
-
-

Scum
:
-
-

Third Party:
-
-
JAMFTW
JAMFTW
Goon
JAMFTW
Goon
Goon

Post Post #489 (isolation #48) » Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:38 am

Post by JAMFTW »

What? IS, how does that make any sense?

If I were scum trying to make you feel bad, the attempt would immediately lose any impact when I flipped scum. Yes, I'm telling the truth. I only hope that the rest of you can narrow down who the scum are with my demise.

And in all fairness, I kinda had this coming for my boneheaded vote.
Always
know what the vote count is before you vote if its close. This isn't my first game of mafia, either, making it even more embarrassing.
Show
Record so far:

Town
:
-
-

Scum
:
-
-

Third Party:
-
-
JAMFTW
JAMFTW
Goon
JAMFTW
Goon
Goon

Post Post #491 (isolation #49) » Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:02 pm

Post by JAMFTW »

The only reason I can think of for a scum type to lie after a lynch is to either try and convince a Governor to overturn said lynch (I am
not
in any way condoning that move in this case, nor am I fishing for roles. It's a little late for me at this point), or to just torture the town. The first has its uses. The second is just a dick thing to do. I try to avoid dick maneuvers as much as possible, lol.
Show
Record so far:

Town
:
-
-

Scum
:
-
-

Third Party:
-
-
JAMFTW
JAMFTW
Goon
JAMFTW
Goon
Goon

Post Post #758 (isolation #50) » Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:44 am

Post by JAMFTW »

The dead zone is, and had been, pretty quiet overall. Not much going on/worth reading there, sadly.
Show
Record so far:

Town
:
-
-

Scum
:
-
-

Third Party:
-