xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #432 (isolation #0) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 4:28 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

Kublai Khan wrote:1&3 - If you just want to read along and are too lazy to contribute. Could I reccomend books? Nobody will vote for your and force you to post in a book.
4 - Really? You don't think that mastin2 would get a reaction of "HEY WHY ISN'T KHAN YOUR MAIN SCUM READ ANYMORE" if he moved his vote?
2 - That is OMGUS.

5? - Why are you voting for the Jailkeeper?
6? - You attack DeityKabuto for having shit reasons to vote, chastise Scott Brosius for expecting novel vote reasons, yet you think sheeping isn't a shit reason?
7? - What's your read on Ranmaru?

1&3 - This is my first Large game, I'm a bit overwhelmed, but I'm trying now.
4 - I'm not sure I'm following what you mean by this.
2 - I thought OMGUS was "You're voting me, so I'm voting you!" My vote on you is "You aren't voting me for logically sound reasons," with a side of "Baaaaaaaaa!"

5 - Oh man, I absolutely forgot about his early claim. I'm still not sure what to make of that claim, it felt unprovoked and eager, but I suppose we can give him a chance to prove himself.
6 - Please stop misrepping my statements. I attacked DK for not having any reasons to vote (he listed none), and I attacked Scott's logic behind his reason to vote because it isn't logically valid. My sheeping may be shit, yes, but it's a logically valid/consistent/sound reason.
7 - To be honest, I have mostly been skimming and looking for my name, as I find it much easier to engage myself in the game if I'm arguing with people about myself or about a case/post I made. If you direct me to a few posts of Ranmaru's in particular, I'll be happy to give you my read.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #433 (isolation #1) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 4:32 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

DAMMIT NO.
I JUST OUTTED MY "LOL I AM NEWB" ALT.

Alright, fuck it.
Mod, I'll replace into winger's slot since that shit isn't a secret anymore.

It's so much easier to play a logic/reason based game when people don't expect you to be all CAPSRAGECAPSRAGE CURSE WORD EXPLETIVE RAWWWR. Hence, [winger] was born. I've played in three games as [winger] so far: Mini 1130 (actually did good there - wound up getting scum lynched D1 and got killed N1), ESU (where I was scum, and mostly got screwed over by the mod not following the C9++ ruleset correctly), and now this one.

I will attempt to stop pretending to be someone I'm not and play as myself. No more alt-ness.

So yeah, let's do this.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #437 (isolation #2) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 4:41 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

gorilla wrote:what the fuck

what the fuck

what

the

fuck

UNVOTE:

Why did you back off?
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #441 (isolation #3) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 4:46 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

Hiraki wrote:WAIT FUCK.

RECK.

SERIOUSLY?

I JUST GOT SHITROCKED.

What do you MEAN you just got shitrocked!?
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #445 (isolation #4) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 4:52 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

Ranmaru wrote:What's odd is that you were voting the JK as a disguised newb, brah. So you were intentionally voting a confirmed town as a 'newb'. Explain your motives plz.

Actually, here's the thing: I only signed up for this game as [winger] to move the Large Normal queue along so I could get bumped up the slots faster. Then I realized I had to actually play, but I kept forgetting about it because I didn't bookmark it under this profile, so every few days I'd go "Shit, that other game..." then log in and see way too many pages and go "Ah, screw it, I'm not gonna read this", but I also didn't wanna replace out because that'd be just wrong (given my motivation for signing up in the first place).

I honestly, truly, 1010% didn't remember DK claiming a PR. I'm playing in another game with DK right now, where I'm being much more... uhm,
harsh
on him, so I figured here I'd give him a chance to not be such an asshat.

@Skyquiem: [offtopic]In fact, yes. It is odd playing as a newbie, because it gave me a chance to step away from the "CAPS LOCK RAAAAAGE" of it all and get back down to the basics: logic and reason being used to scumhunt. I feel like [winger] has helped me a lot in the case of getting back down to scumhunting tactics at their core, and now that I have that, I can perhaps dress up the basic tactics in an awesome outfit of RAAAAAGE and combine the two. I quit playing as Reck because I was discouraged by my shit play, but [winger] re-encouraged me, hence my "Fuck it, I'm not retired anymore" moment.[/offtopic]
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #464 (isolation #5) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:55 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

Vote: RisingPhoenix

Follow suit, please.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #468 (isolation #6) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:05 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

His meta in this game is a 180 degree change from Elite Scumhunting Unit, where he was town. Here, he has been playing too carefully. The last game, he bombastically threw out reads left and right and didn't care if he appeared town or not, because he was, dammit, logic be damned. This game, he's putting a lot of careful thought into what he says and how he says it.

I'd also like to post my fuller case against him, but I'd like to see who will vote RisingPhoenix without me having to spell it out for them first.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #470 (isolation #7) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:10 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

RisingPhoenix wrote:...
lolwhut?

Scummy reaction is scummy.
Can we please pile the votes on now?
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #473 (isolation #8) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:20 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

[winger] wrote:Also, in going through a RisingPhoenix iso again, I've noticed a distinct change in his play between last game and this one, but I am going to leave my vote on DK for now. If/when I switch to Phoenix, I will explain why in detail.

lrn2rd
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #477 (isolation #9) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:41 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

Things to note about RisingPhoenix’s iso (because I don’t feel like wallposting):

- Opens up the game with an IGMEOY on me… the next post where he mentions me, he says he has a “gut town read” on me… only to turn around and go “but last time I had a gut town on him and was wrong”. He effectively fence-sits on me, while also not giving any substantial reasoning for his reads of me.
- He pressures Ranmaru early on, which is in my opinion, scum applying pressure to a weak link while ignoring/staying away from the obvious VI (Kabuto) for +townpoints if he gets lynched. What’s even more hilarious, though, is that he attacks Ranmaru for both fence-sitting AND not giving full reasons for his reads, when he did the exact same things in regards to me.
- After he realizes he has some grounds to attack Ranmaru, he pretty much locks himself into a scumtunnel and does nothing else the entire game. Observe
o iso 03: tries to convince DK to vote Ranmaru
o iso 04: asks Ranmaru an open question
o iso 05: responds to a Ranmaru post
o iso 06: responds to a Ranmaru post
o iso 07: responds to a Ranmaru post + asks Hiraki why he voted RP
o iso 08: responds to Ranmaru’s question of “who has played with Empking”
o iso 09: asks why everyone is ignoring Ranmaru
o iso 10: promises a big general analysis on Ranmaru + attacks his reads
o iso 11: questions Ranmaru’s reads
o iso 12: tells mastin2 to vote Ranmaru
o [ a few useless fluff posts]
o iso 15: ah, NOW he finally posts a case on Ranmaru
o iso 16: banter with Ranmaru about the case
o iso 17: more attacks on Ranmaru
- After his original vote on Ranmaru, he breaks off twice: once to ask Hiraki a question (then never comes back to him), and just now that I’ve thrown down a vote on him.

Summary:
RisingPhoenix locked himself into a tunnel early on and hasn’t shown the slightest bit of desire to pull out of it. Ranmaru just
screams
easy mislynch to me… but he’s a mislynch that can actually put up a fight and thus not make an attack/tunnel on him look like a big scummy lion eating a wounded gazelle (which is what the DeityKabuto lynch would look like). If Ranmaru gets lynched, then he put up a fight and flips town and there’s a lot of suspects besides RisingPhoenix. If the wagon shifts elsewhere, RisingPhoenix can keep going “WAHHH WHY IS NOBODY LISTENING TO ME ABOUT RANMARU!” until the other lynch happens, which would then result in RisingPhoenix starting Day 2 with “Will you please listen to me about Ranmaru now?” and parking his vote on him again. Ranmaru is, quite frankly, a safe place for scum to hide. And to top it all off, RisingPhoenix’s meta does not match up with Elite Scumhunting Unit at all.

Conclusion:
RisingPhoenix is scum.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #478 (isolation #10) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:43 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

Ranmaru wrote:
[winger] wrote:Wait, did we really have a jailkeeper claim? On day one? On PAGE one? With no votes down?

I'm not sure I follow why that happened, exactly. DK, why did you feel the need to claim?

How did you forget that DK was the JK?

Page one, in a game I'm not regularly checking nor keeping up with, a long ass time ago (relatively). Not to mention, I'm in multiple games with DeityKabuto, and I can't say much more than that for risk of modkill. I got confused on top of forgetting about this game altogether.

Ranmaru wrote:
[winger] wrote:Okay, so I've reread, and honestly nothing has popped up that has struck me as scummy. RisingPhoenix is playing the same way he did in our last game together (Elite Scumhunting Unit), which gives me town vibes from him.

DeityKabuko's early claim is terrible, but unfortunately probably makes him town as well.

Mastin versus Kublai Khan is boring and all based on meta, so I'm not going to really give it a good thought.

What exactly did he do AFTER this post, that made you change your read on him?

See above. I just forgot about his early claim here because he plays pretty much the same way in every game (hint: shitty).
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #497 (isolation #11) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:58 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

Kublai Khan wrote:...says the guy who just stopped pretending to be a newb on this very same page.

Shit, xRECKONERx,.. What am I supposed to with you? You did something stupid and illogical in the last game I played with you, but you turned out to be town. Now you reveal yourself to be faking a newb-alt for no reason other than to break the meta-funk you were in.

Now, a lot of my scum-read on you was based on the fact that you weren't reading as sincere lazy-newb-town. Now you've come clean and you're giving two contradicting message.

1 - Whoops! wasn't reading the game closely! Forgot DK Was JK! LOL!
2 - RisingPhoenix is scum!! I won't say why, instead let's see who is reading the game as closely as I am!

What the fuck.. it's like you're racing Ranmaru for the right to be lynched first.

I stopped pretending to be a newb last page. LAL! :P

1 - I did forget Dk was JK, or that he had claimed it. I've already explained this too.
2 - I had a case ready on RisingPhoenix (I'm at work, and bored, and had nothing else to do) but I wanted to see who would bandwagon with me and who wouldn't for the purpose of future reads after RP flips scum.

Kublai Khan wrote:So.... You think DeityKabuto is a really easy mislynch that scum would push and you were voting for him because....?

For pressure. As I've already explained (which you clearly felt the need to ignore), I'm in two games with DeityKabuto. In the other game, as Reck, I'm not exactly being nice, because he's fucking terrible no matter what game he's in (seriously, check his previously played games). Here, I thought, as winger I had a chance to put some pressure on him and genuinely try to improve his play. Plus, winger was supposed to be a nicer guy all around. Whoops.

Hiraki wrote:EWBOP2: Btw Reck. I hope you realize that you're going to be required to lynch Silver tomorrow now, correct?

Actually, I have something to say, here...

Attention all players.

I am confident in my read on RisingPhoenix. RisingPhoenix has done nothing but tunnel all day long on Ranmaru.
I propose one the following:
#1) We lynch RisingPhoenix. If he flips town, powerlynch me tomorrow for my transgressions.
#2) We lynch Ranmaru. If he flips town, powerlynch RisingPhoenix tomorrow for his transgressions. If RisingPhoenix flips town D2, vig me N2.

This is something I'm sure of... something I need to happen. I threw everyone off by actually being Reck instead of winger, now let me make it up to you by lynching us a scumbag.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #499 (isolation #12) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:01 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

IHSIB - vote RisingPhoenix.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #521 (isolation #13) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:19 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

mastin2 wrote:Also, Reck's right about one thing.

I have in my reads, that Ranmaru and Phoenix are mutually exclusive alignments. As in, if one flips town, we speedlynch the other now-confirmed-scum.

I happen to disagree with which of them is scum, of course, but he's right, in that they're not both town.

So if we lynch Ranmaru today, you'll support a Phoenix lynch tomorrow?
Phoenix is fucking scum. I don't know about Ranmaru, couldn't care less, but Phoenix is scum.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #569 (isolation #14) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 10:19 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

No opinion on Empking.

@IHSIB/Ranmaru: If you both put your votes on RisingPhoenix, we'll have Ran & RP tied.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #571 (isolation #15) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 10:23 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

IHSIB - you just said you don't care which of Ran or RisingPhoenix gets lynched today.

My primary goal is a dead RisingPhoenix. Now can we please get on with it?
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #573 (isolation #16) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 10:27 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

I swear to god.

Ranmaru is a townie being tunneled for a lynch, IMO. I guess I could see Phoenix going for a tunnelbus so that 1) he can be lazy and 2) get town cred if Ranmaru flips town, but honestly, there's no way Phoenix isn't scum, regardless of Ranmaru's flip.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #577 (isolation #17) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 10:42 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

mastin2 now wrote:RisingPhoenix: 2 (Reck, Hiraki) L-6
^I cannot support this. Especially not if Ranmaru is scum. I can't see it. I really can't see both Phoenix and Ranmaru as scum.

mastin2 earlier wrote:RP AND RANMARU ARE OPPOSITE ALIGNMENTS

Get the fuck off of Ranmaru.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #579 (isolation #18) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 10:45 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

Everyone please.

Just trust me.

Get. The Fuck. Off Ranmaru.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #581 (isolation #19) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 10:54 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Man, you're not even being subtle anymore. Nice lining up mislynches, though
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #583 (isolation #20) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 10:59 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

I'm a mason with Ranmaru.

Not revealing our third.

Lynch RisingPhoenix. Now.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #585 (isolation #21) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 11:03 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

No.

Masons do not only come in pairs.

RisingPhoenix is the correct lynch for today. He just tried to tunnel on a mason, then turn around and say if that if that mason flipped town, he'd lynch the other mason.

Not to mention, the whole thing with uh, my case on RisingPhoenix.

And no, I didn't breadcrumb, because I
never
breadcrumb.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #590 (isolation #22) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 11:07 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

Skyquiem wrote:Can anyone else verify that masons can come in more than groups of two?

Reck, mafia likely know the third mason by now given the fact they can rule out everyone on the Ran lynch of being a mason and since they already have two kill targets lined up now outing the third mason is probably optimal.

Stop trying to goad me into claiming the third partner.

IHSIB, mastin2 - get on RisingPhoenix. Ranmaru lynch isn't happening.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #592 (isolation #23) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 11:09 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

We need to push through this lynch ASAP before scum have any more of a chance to figure out our third, especially since me/Ran are obviously the kill tonight.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #595 (isolation #24) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 11:11 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

Slaxx wrote:Actually, I don't know if I believe it. I will have something up in a second.

You would disbelieve a mason claim.

Just wait for tonight and watch our flip.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #597 (isolation #25) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 11:13 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

What about that post says "Reck isn't a mason"

DAMN SLAXX U CRAZY
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #607 (isolation #26) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 11:22 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

Who claimed "delayed vig" because I'm pretty sure that's not a qualified normal role
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #610 (isolation #27) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 11:23 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

Oh right.

I see.

Well okay then. This isn't really a normal. Delayed Action Vig isn't a normal role.

I don't know much about balance, but I do know scum must be super powered to counter us. Meaning the lack of bussing on Phoenix means he's a scum PR.

Gogogogogogogo.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #612 (isolation #28) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 11:25 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

Tell you what.

I'll leave an intricately placed breadcrumb and tell him what it is in the QT so he can use it to confirm himself.

Now.

Mastin.

Time to hold up your end on the deal and vote Phoenix.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #614 (isolation #29) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 11:26 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

Then sheep the masons and vote RP.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #618 (isolation #30) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 11:29 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

Hiraki wrote:Reck.

Considering I read this right, which is interpreted to I didn't read at all, you're going to mason me next right?

what
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #625 (isolation #31) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:27 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

Nah you're town.

Vote Count

• Ranmaru: 3 (RisingPhoenix, Mana_Ku, inHimshallibe) L-5
    Reck: 2 (Kublai Khan, Scott Brosius) L-6
    Skyquiem: 2 (Ranmaru) L-6
    Scott Brosius: 1 (DeityKabuto) L-7
    RisingPhoenix: 4 (Reck, Hiraki, mastin2, Slaxx) L-4

Not Voting: 2 (Silver1337) L-7

With 14 players, it takes
to lynch.

Deadline countdown timer:
(expired on 2011-06-17 18:39:00)
[/quote]
Last edited by Untrod Tripod on Sat Jun 04, 2011 3:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #632 (isolation #32) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:45 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

RisingPhoenix wrote:I suggest we wait for Ran to "confirm" this bs.
Obviously fake Reckoner, you're losing your touch.

Ran will confirm it.
Then you die.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #638 (isolation #33) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:02 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

Ranmaru wrote:
xRECKONERx wrote:
RisingPhoenix wrote:I suggest we wait for Ran to "confirm" this bs.
Obviously fake Reckoner, you're losing your touch.

Ran will confirm it.
Then you die.

Wtf do I have to confirm?

Don't out the third; just confirm that we're masons so we can move on with lynching RP.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #641 (isolation #34) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:05 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

...what are you doing.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #645 (isolation #35) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:07 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

Which is why I claimed.
Because it was coming down to you or RisingPhoenix today and there was no way I was gonna let them lynch you over RP.

Stop trying to save yourself by denying the claim and just confirm it so we can fucking lynch RP.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #646 (isolation #36) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:07 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

That was @Ranmaru.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #648 (isolation #37) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:10 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

From my understanding, it is three alignment confirmed masons.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #651 (isolation #38) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:19 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

I don't know what the fuck he's doing.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #658 (isolation #39) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:24 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

RAN YOU ARE LITERALLY THE DUMBEST FUCKING PERSON I'VE EVER MET IN MY ENTIRE LIFE

OH WELL.
RAN IS STILL CONFIRMED TOWN
LYNCH. FUCKING. PHOENIX.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #661 (isolation #40) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:27 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

Ran there's no way you're actually 21 and lack this much mental capacity.

Jesus tapdancing Christ.

YOU GO ALONG WITH IT SO YOU DON'T HAVE TO CLAIM YOUR REAL ROLE, WE GET YOU NOT LYNCHED, GET PHOENIX LYNCHED, AND ONE OF US DRAWS THE NIGHTKILL

GOD DAMMIT WHERE IS FATE

Sky wrote:No Reck you're the dumbest person in the world. I don't fucking care how sure you are that Phoenix is scum you don't fucking fake-claim mason.

I've fake claimed power roles before to get people lynched and it's worked. Ran was just fucking dumb.

Even if he knew I was lying, I'm still obvious fucking town.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #663 (isolation #41) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:31 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

1. It's called distancing.
2. WE WEREN'T CLAIMING A THIRD YOU IDIOT. SOMEONE WOULD OBVIOUSLY SHOOT ONE OF THE "CONFIRMED" MASONS TONIGHT (PROLLY ME) AND THEN PEOPLE WOULD REALIZE IT WAS A GAMBIT AND THUS THERE ISN'T A THIRD.
3. If you don't vote RisingPhoenix so help me god
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #672 (isolation #42) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:47 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

BGs don't function like a normal doctor, ever.

UT probably got confused by the role.

Also, can someone please look at RP's reaction to my claim and tell me what's wrong with it?
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #680 (isolation #43) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:53 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

I know redirectors are banned in normals but the idea of "the kill targets you instead" could easily be misconstrued as "the action targets you instead".

Town's reaction to a mason claim, when it is being claimed by someone who up until that point hasn't been suspected by that townie, isn't go to "Bullshit, you're BOTH scum".

Scum's reaction is, though.

Scum attacking a mason, whose buddy claims to stop his lynch, is to immediately go "BULLSHIT". Town's reaction is "Oh fuck, maybe I'm wrong then".

RisingPhoenix is confirmed scum plz lynch etc

At least my gambit caught us scum.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #683 (isolation #44) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:56 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

You're welcome :P
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #686 (isolation #45) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:05 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

You're not scummy IMO that's why I fucking gambited to save you
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #693 (isolation #46) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:19 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

Skyquiem has also given me gut town vibes.

So vote RisingPhoenix, the other option there.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #714 (isolation #47) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:36 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

Ranmaru wrote:
RisingPhoenix wrote:
Hiraki wrote:
Ranmaru wrote:@Hiraki: Please don't be a hypocrite. You haven't said much yourself.
I'm not being a hypocrite.

I've at least managed to get 8 posts out about the game, while the person who enters on Page 4 gets barely 5 lines, most of them lacking use.

I'd say most of these posts are pretty devoid of content, they're all a single line that is just "I like this" or "I don't like that"
of strange guttural keyboard smashes, which is what I was calling you out on. I may have less posts than you, but that doesn't mean your posts are worth more than my own, considering you've yet to provide any form of content to this game. Funny how you're leaning scum on me for not posting content while not posting content yourself. Oh wait, that's what you just told Kabuto isn't it?

@Ranmaru: I'm kind of tired of you just asking people to provide content/reads/opinions/positions in your stead. That's the vast majority of your ISO. fake content is fake as hell.
Unvote
Vote: Ranmaru

@Kabuto: If you think it's strange she wants your reads, why the F are you giving them to her? You're voting her, think she has ulterior motives, and LISTEN TO WHAT SHE'S ASKING? (when it's not even a town-sounding request!)

Most you have ever addressed in a post.

duh because he was like 'oh shit oh shit oh shit better do something quick'

bye scum
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #718 (isolation #48) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:38 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

I've read enough to know we just lynched scum.
YAHYAHYAHYAHYAHYAHYAHAYAHAHAHAH
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #726 (isolation #49) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:43 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

Ignore the QQing scum.

I prodded the mods.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #736 (isolation #50) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:48 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

I like how RisingPhoenix pretends like he knows my meta so well.

Are you an alt?

PREDIT: hahahahahahahahahaha oh man he claimed scum before he was even hammered
good job team
good job

PREDIT AGAIN: Ranmaru so help me fucking god if you dont put your vote back on the CLAIMED SCUM i will fucking kill you
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #738 (isolation #51) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:48 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

Also DOC ON ME DOC ON ME DOC ON ME
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #740 (isolation #52) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:49 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

Skyquiem wrote:Slaxx is 100% town, so is Ranmaru, someone hammer this.

So am I, so are you. I'm giving Hiraki 72% odds of being town.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #743 (isolation #53) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:50 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

1. inHimshallibe
4. Kublai Khan
5. Empking
6. mastin2
7. Silver1337
10. gorilla
13. Scott Brosius
14. Mana_Ku

Investigative/jailkeeping/blocking roles - look in this list somewhere. Thanks.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #746 (isolation #54) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:52 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

Don't call out specific players, Jesus Christ.

That list are the people that need to be checked out/blocked.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #755 (isolation #55) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:55 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

Ohyeah.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #757 (isolation #56) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:55 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

xRECKONERx wrote:1. inHimshallibe
4. Kublai Khan
6. mastin2
7. Silver1337
10. gorilla
13. Scott Brosius
14. Mana_Ku

DA LEEST
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #758 (isolation #57) » Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:55 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

Slaxx if you're seriously even considering the fact that I'm not town then well good god

Also IHSIB how nice of you to show up right after we hammer your buddy
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #771 (isolation #58) » Wed Jun 08, 2011 5:42 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

reports plz
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #774 (isolation #59) » Wed Jun 08, 2011 5:45 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

le sigh
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #777 (isolation #60) » Wed Jun 08, 2011 5:49 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

xRECKONERx wrote:
xRECKONERx wrote:1. inHimshallibe
4. Kublai Khan
6. mastin2
7. Silver1337
10. gorilla
13. Scott Brosius
14. Mana_Ku

DA LEEST

This is who we're lynching from so yeah.
Idc as long as we lynch down this list and any investigative/JK/RB roles keep targeting here

Vote: Khan
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #782 (isolation #61) » Wed Jun 08, 2011 5:53 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

Considering massclaim tomorrow if we don't hit scum today, starting with the ones on that list.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #784 (isolation #62) » Wed Jun 08, 2011 5:54 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

probs not
if khan is scum and ihsib rolls this into an actual investigative claim im going to call bussing bullshit
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #805 (isolation #63) » Thu Jun 09, 2011 2:35 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

gorilla wrote:Reck's list is a good list, silver is (probably) town so cross him off for today

no

Not sure why bitches are all up on a gorilla = town campaign
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #812 (isolation #64) » Thu Jun 09, 2011 2:44 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

NOW THEN since I'm gonna die N2 anyway thanks to scum knowing I'm unlynchable now, I might as well get all of this out in the open

Ranmaru: 5 (RisingPhoenix, Skyquiem, Slaxx, Mana_Ku, inHimshallibe) L-3
Reck: 2 (Kublai Khan, Scott Brosius) L-6
Skyquiem: 2 (Ranmaru) L-6
Kublai Kahn: 2 (mastin2,) L-7
Scott Brosius: 1 (DeityKabuto) L-7
RisingPhoenix: 2 (Reck, Hiraki) L-6

Oh look there, Ranmaru is still sitting at 5 votes. While I'm trying to get this RP wagon going. THAR BE SCUM IN DEM WATARS

I wrote down in my notes something about how IHSIB is probably scum because he had a 50/50 choice between Ranmaru & RisingPhoenix and chose incorrectly but I don't really remember exactly why I wrote that. Still, though…

based on only this vote count

People who are town for sure: Reck, Hiraki
People who are most likely to be scum: Skyquiem, Slaxx, Mana_Ku, inHimshallibe
People who I hate: DeityKabuto
People who are kinda nullish: Khan, Scott, mastin2, Silver1337

Howerver, Slaxx's reaction test on RisingPhoenix makes him more likely to be town. I'm not going to rule out a huge bus or even a minor bus… but the fact that Slaxx did the reaction test and Skyquiem pulled the whole "oh man he's not actually at L-2" thing is awesome… but it doesn't really confirm him. My gut tingles 'town' though.

town

reck
hiraki
slaxx
mastin2/khan
deity

scum

mana_ku
inhimshallibe
mastin2/khan
scott brosius
silver1337
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #819 (isolation #65) » Thu Jun 09, 2011 5:50 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

Let's not get TOO hasty on Sky being conftown but oh well it's fine to give him town points.

We can lynch Khan today but ATTN ALL POWER ROLES KEEP FOLLOWIN' DA LEEST
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #823 (isolation #66) » Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:06 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

DeityKabuto wrote:Reckoner, haven't you took into consideration that mastin and Khan could be distancing eachother to not appear scummy? Or are you just the 3rd member of the scumteam?

You shut the fuck up and accept that I'm more fucking protown and obvtown than you'll ever be you ignorant piece of Anthony Weiner's shit.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #829 (isolation #67) » Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:20 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

Skyquiem wrote:
^^^^

Seriously.

YOU
shut the fuck up
Reck, and accept that your being a fucking prick.

Enough is enough. I want it gone.

GONE I SAY.

:mad:

-MH

Wahhhh Reck's being a prick because DeityKabuto is 110% mentally challenged and is arrogant about it wahhhhhh
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #834 (isolation #68) » Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:02 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

Bad Hiraki.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #845 (isolation #69) » Fri Jun 10, 2011 7:11 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

DeityKabuto wrote:
xRECKONERx wrote:
DeityKabuto wrote:Reckoner, haven't you took into consideration that mastin and Khan could be distancing eachother to not appear scummy? Or are you just the 3rd member of the scumteam?

You shut the fuck up and accept that I'm more fucking protown and obvtown than you'll ever be you ignorant piece of Anthony Weiner's shit.

Lolx, I've been in your position before, when I was Vanilla Town, and had to yell at people to get it across their minds that I'm not scum.

But meh... I forgot to target someone last night. :/

Are you fucking kidding me.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #848 (isolation #70) » Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:05 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

DeityKabuto wrote:
inHimshallibe wrote:^^That's not necessarily a bad thing.

yea, I guess, it would be random again at D1, but today you guys have to tell me who to target

I gave you a list already
fuck off
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #854 (isolation #71) » Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:44 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

*yawn*
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #869 (isolation #72) » Sat Jun 11, 2011 5:04 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

FUCKING CLAIM THEN
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #871 (isolation #73) » Sat Jun 11, 2011 5:07 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #874 (isolation #74) » Sat Jun 11, 2011 5:23 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

WELL GEE GOLLY GOSH SLAXX
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #881 (isolation #75) » Sun Jun 12, 2011 4:22 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

I really don't want to fastlynch Kublai Khan because that's what OLD RECK would've done... and there's also the chance he's one of our investigative/blocking roles that's gonna help us narrow down that pool.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #884 (isolation #76) » Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:58 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

1. Shut the fuck up. You're terrible at this game. You're a Jailkeeper who FORGOT TO JAILKEEP. Die in a fire.

2. You being a blocking role has absolutely no correlation to Kublai Khan being a cop or not.

3. I'm not defending him, I'm completely wary of a quicklynch on a player who was previously announced to be V/LA, and anyone pushing for that further will make my scumlist.

4. There are plenty of lynches that are better than no lynch at all, and they are on people who are actually present.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #886 (isolation #77) » Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:09 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

I'm sorry, there is only one other player that has drawn my ire and hate as much as DeityKabuto, and that's CooLDoG.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #910 (isolation #78) » Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:57 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

ihsib is scum
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #912 (isolation #79) » Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:59 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

who
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #916 (isolation #80) » Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:04 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

Vote: IHSIB

That shit yesterday with WELL I COULD PUT MY VOTE ON RP BUT I'D RATHER KEEP IT ON RANMARU just screams LOL LOOK GUYS I CAN BUS
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #923 (isolation #81) » Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:18 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

Hiraki wrote:inHim is not scum.

so try again.

Hint: It's not gold but _ _ _ _ _ _.

Hiraki shut up and look at dat passive Phoenix defense d1
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #929 (isolation #82) » Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:44 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

Silver1337 wrote:inHim seems scummy, but I think so for different reasons than you said.
First of all, I think he's trying to go with whatever the town says.
Also, he's not really posting anything useful to the town - seems like he's trying to trick us :P

sure okay yeah just vote him no need to actually speak
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #931 (isolation #83) » Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:47 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

Fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #937 (isolation #84) » Mon Jun 13, 2011 2:08 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

Liar
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #957 (isolation #85) » Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:13 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

Hiraki wrote:You fuckers.

The only shit you have on inHim is that he doesn't post a lot.

THERE IS NO CHANCE THAT I WILL ALLOW A LYNCH ON A PERSON SOLELY FOR LURKING WITH A GAME THAT HAS 39 PAGES.

bzzzzzzzzzzzz wrong
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #961 (isolation #86) » Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:08 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

@Hiraki:

Implausible Mastin/inHim scumteam...okay, whatever. Irrelevant.

He would call Scott & Mana_Ku & Slaxx town probably in order to call a scumbuddy town and call two townies town to gain their trust.

"Take it to Mafia Discussion" is not a town tell so shut the fuck up.

Silver vote isn't best vote ever... especially without A SINGLE REASON IN THE POST.

Also when I was begging IHSIB to jump on RisingPhoenix (after IHSIB had said that he would be fine with either a RP or Ranmaru lynch), he didn't want to... why? Because that would've tipped the wagon in Phoenix's favor and lead to his inevitable lynch. If Phoenix was going down, he was going to take down Ranmaru first.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #994 (isolation #87) » Thu Jun 16, 2011 2:00 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

mastin2 wrote:Alright.

Possible, but that'll largely delay me.

By a huge effing amount.

Since I not only have to build the case and reasons,
But ALSO then recondense it into something more concise.

It'll get done.

mastin2 wrote:Scott's possible scum.

Khan's confirmed scum.

That's why. ;)

next post from m2 contains the promised case or he dies
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1038 (isolation #88) » Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:18 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

THANK YOU KK.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1040 (isolation #89) » Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:39 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

Pine wrote:I said that before reading 1034 fully. Looked mostly about Reck, so I was waiting for subsequent posts about others.

Still not fully caught up, but I've got a strong sense in my gut that {mastin, KK} is not Town vs Town. KK, since return, is being more helpful and forthright.

Unvote
Vote: IHSIB

ftfy
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1047 (isolation #90) » Sat Jun 18, 2011 9:38 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

Shut the fuck up mastin.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1069 (isolation #91) » Sat Jun 18, 2011 1:52 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

mastin wrote:And this is best settled today. One scum between us. Make it official, and get rid of one of us. Him or me. Doesn't matter; it confirms the other as scum.

Except that I could also very easily be wrong and I've had a hard scum boner for IHSIB since the early dancing around the RisingPhoenix wagon and I'd prefer that gets taken care of ASAP.

And for the love of GOD, can someone please tell me why everyone is all LOL SILVER IS TOWN? PLEASE? Because I'm not fucking seeing it.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1072 (isolation #92) » Sat Jun 18, 2011 1:58 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

Let's not go crazy.
RP didn't "attack anyone pretty hard" besides Ranmaru. That cleared Ranmaru as town which is why he was night killed.

If Ranmaru had just fucking gone along with my mason claim... *sigh*

Oh well, it's over now.

I'm not liking this false dichotomy between mastin & KK. If it ends up being town on town, then they've just wasted two lynches that town could've been spending elsewhere.

Like IHSIB.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1074 (isolation #93) » Sat Jun 18, 2011 2:28 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

Reck's D1 PBPA on IHSIB

Spoiler: Click here for list
00:: Confirmation post.
01:: Promises content.
02:: Promises content + asks for a recap.
03:: Explains how he isn't going to reread.
04:: Compromises and agrees to reread four pages.
05:: Says Scott's hydra-tunneling makes him town, and votes mastin2 based on a single quote (with no explanation)
06:: Agrees with Ranmaru that Slaxx sounds forced.
07:: Votes Ranmaru, says he's seen nothing from my meta that merits a lynch.

THIS IS THE PART WHERE I SUICIDE MY ALT.

08:: "lol reck"
09:: Asks for more votes on Ranmaru… and calls Ranmaru out FOR NOT OMGUSING. Also calls KK's reaction to my case on RP "interesting".
10:: Questions Hiraki's vote on RP.
11:: Calls my proposed plan for a lynch-trade with me/RisingPhoenix "crap rhetoric" then asks what happens when RisingPhoenix flips scum.
12:: Says he wants both Ranmaru and RisingPhoenix to die.
13:: Asks Slaxx if he's opposed to lynching RisingPhoenix.
14:: Tells misting to vote Ranmaru.
15:: Calls Scott & Mana_Ku & Slaxx town.
16:: Takes issue with the fact that mastin2 says RP & Ranmaru are of opposite alignments.
17:: Tells Ranmaru to "have fun in the dead QT".
18:: Says he'll speedlynch whichever one of RP/Ranmaru isn't lynched.
19:: Questioning of Ranmaru asking what his wagoners will think if Ranmaru flips scum.
20:: Says he's going to lynch RisingPhoenix regardless of Ranmaru's flip… also says if RisingPhoenix is scum, he's gonna vote Kublai Khan.
21:: Calls silver vigbait (in addition to RisingPhoenix).
22:: Contentless post.
23:: Admits to not reading a single post of silver's.
24:: Contentless post.
25:: Contentless post.
26:: Summarizes the events in poor fashion (calls Ranmaru flailing scum, points out that I offered myself if RisingPhoenix is town).
27: Says Empking is great as scum.
28:: Denies my request to switch his vote to RP because "he could just vote Ranmaru and put his wagon in the lead"
29:: Says he doesn't care which of RP/Ranmaru dies, but he does care about which one he can push closer to death.
30:: Tells me to claim if I'm a mason.
31:: Votes RisingPhoenix due to my mason claim.
32:: Contentless post jokingly calling himself town.
33:: Tells KK to not even bother posting D2.
34:: Jokingly says he's masons with RP.

But Reck, what does it all mean!?

Fine, here's a tl;dr you lazy fuckers

If you follow the progression in IHSIB's D1 behavior, it's really quite obvious. First he refuses to reread and just wants the "highlights", which isn't scummy in and of itself… but as soon as people bitch at him for it and he starts getting flak, he's like "Okay, I'll compromise and read a little".

His jump on Ranmaru starts THE POST IMMEDIATELY AFTER he agrees with Ranmaru's read on Slaxx… then he randomly turns around and votes Ranmaru, joining Slaxx on the Ran-wagon, with literally zero reasoning whatsoever.

IHSIB then goes on to push a Ranmaru lynch using shitlogic and crapreasoning. He barely comments on my RisingPhoenix case, and even goes as far to say my lynch-trade with RisingPhoenix is "crap rhetoric"… but also asks what happens when RisingPhoenix flips scum (a bit of inside knowledge, eh?).

Out of nowhere, though, when I call him out on not wanting to lynch RP, he's like "Oh no, you're wrong, I want to lynch RisingPhoenix AND Ranmaru"… but then he continues to SOLELY push Ranmaru the entire day. Even when presented with the option of joining the RisingPhoenix wagon with me, he says he doesn't want to, because he'd rather put his vote on the leading wagon. He continues to push for a Ranmaru lynch, throwing out baseless reads along the way, but makes sure to keep going "Oh yeah, I'll lynch RisingPhoenix too" before returning to bludgeoning people over the head for a Ranmaru lynch. In fact, it takes me fake-claiming masons with Ranmaru to back IHSIB in a corner where he
has
to vote for Ranmaru or face immediately consequences. The entire day he's pushing for Ranmaru while keeping the RisingPhoenix bus in his back pocket all nice and neat… he even goes "I want RisingPhoenix vigged!" then in the very next post throws silver into the vigpool as well to decrease the chances of RisingPhoenix getting hit.

He forces out my mason claim, summarizes the game without even mentioning that he would be okay with a RisingPhoenix lynch (iso26, he only mentions my lynch-trade with RisingPhoenix and says Ranmaru is flailing scum, but conveniently leaves out his stance on RP), then disappears for the entirety of the end-of-D2 shenanigans involving me/Slaxx/Skyquiem/RisingPhoenix/whoever.

Okay, but what about Day 2?

Can you shut the fuck up for a second, I'm getting to that

He immediately comes out of the gate asking for a quicklynch on Kublai Khan. He says me being town "isn't too unreasonable", then despite his FOR THE BLOOD GOD battlecry for KK's lynch if RP flipped town, he's suddenly hopping on Scott's wagon. Then he posts nothing for awhile, hops to Silver, and doesn't mention KK again.

I come in and vote him and his defense is "If I'm gonna bus, I'm not pansying out until the last moment"… but the fact of the matter is that it WASN'T a bus, it was IHSIB trying to deflect people from the RP wagon onto the Ranmaru wagon without actually being obvious that he's defending RisingPhoenix. He tries to whip up panic with I'M GETTING RECKANOIA despite the fact that I'm more fucking confirmed town at this point than a fucking innocent child could ever be… then after dirtying the waters with his fearmongering, just keeps me on the town side of his list anyway.

After all of this is said and done, he finally hops back onto Kublai Khan, who he said was CONFIRMED SCUM IF RISINGPHOENIX FLIPPED SCUM…. and yet it took a few wagon hops and me breathing down his neck for him to actually commit to the Kublai Khan wagon.

I'm still not convinced…

You fucking ingrate… fine, here's the deal:

If Kublai Khan gets to L-1, I'll hammer. A scum flip from Kublai Khan would make me feel a
little bit
better about IHSIB, but not by much. IHSIB should still be the lynch for today, however if I die at some point and IHSIB is still alive, he needs to eat a vig bullet or a lynch ASAP, barring any ridiculously convincing claims.

I'm sticking my vote on IHSIB, and if the above case did anything to convince you, I implore you to do the same.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1079 (isolation #94) » Sat Jun 18, 2011 3:01 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

Pine you stupid fuck I just posted a giant case on IHSIB and all you can do is go "LOL GUYS KK IS TODAYS LYNCH"
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1082 (isolation #95) » Sat Jun 18, 2011 3:05 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

How the fuck does that make a lick of sense
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1084 (isolation #96) » Sat Jun 18, 2011 3:08 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

I see
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1086 (isolation #97) » Sat Jun 18, 2011 3:15 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

I think saying "There weren't three scum" is no different than saying "There weren't two scum" is no different than saying "There wasn't a single scum".
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1092 (isolation #98) » Sat Jun 18, 2011 5:27 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

Pine wrote:Reck, I don't trust your reasoning. I trust mine. So kindly blow it out your arse. :)

THAT is your fucking rebuttal to my case?
You fucking asshole. If you're going to say you don't trust my reasoning, fucking great. Now get off your high horse and fucking explain to me what is so wrong with my reasoning instead of being a pompous douchefuck.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1094 (isolation #99) » Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:03 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

someone fucking hammer.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1098 (isolation #100) » Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:41 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

^
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1100 (isolation #101) » Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:50 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

nice avoidance
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1102 (isolation #102) » Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:54 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

What do you want?
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1104 (isolation #103) » Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:58 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

I'VE USED MY DAMN WORDS AND YOU FUCKING IGNORED THEM GOING 'LOL I LIKE MY CASE BETTER'
EXCPET YOU DON'T HAVE A FUCKING CASE
YOU HAVE
JACK
FUCKING
SHIT

SO GET OFF YOUR GODDAMNED ASS AND EITHER EXPLAIN WHY MY CASE SUCK OR WHY YOUR NON-EXISTENT ONE IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH BETTER

FUCKING. CHRIST.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1107 (isolation #104) » Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:01 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

Someone hammer IHSIB and get this over with.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1108 (isolation #105) » Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:01 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

Hiraki, do it now.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1121 (isolation #106) » Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:12 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

NOBODY DIED. WE ARE NOT QUICKLYNCHING.

100% chance that a doc or blocker or jailkeeper stopped the kill. Mafia would be SUICIDAL to no-kill at this juncture, so we're looking at the following:

1) Doc protected or jailkeeper kept the mafia kill target.
2) Blocker blocked or jailkeeper kept the killer.

I am hesitant to ask for results, but we gain the positives of potentially having TWO CLEARS which mafia will be forced to kill off back-to-back. Everyone, thoughts?
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1122 (isolation #107) » Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:13 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

Also I remember making a mental note about KK/mastin2 depending on what IHSIB flipped, but now I can't seem to remember it, and I just did a harddrive wipe to build my new computer, so there's no way for me to find it.

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuck.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1124 (isolation #108) » Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:15 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

Reck, in some other post, wrote:A scum flip from Kublai Khan would make me feel a little bit better about IHSIB, but not by much.

Okay, so it was dependent on a KK flip, not an IHSIB flip.
Carry on, then.
I will likely be wanting to lynch KK at the end of today.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1125 (isolation #109) » Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:16 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

@DK:
Who did you jailkeep last night?

Vote Count

• silver1337 1 (Hiraki)

With 11 players, it takes
to lynch.

(expired on 2011-07-07 00:00:00)
Last edited by Untrod Tripod on Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1127 (isolation #110) » Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:26 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

Hiraki, leave me the fuck alone. Until you present a logically valid case on him just fuck off.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1131 (isolation #111) » Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:29 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

^ This.

Scott needs to die. For fuck's sake he's terrible.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1134 (isolation #112) » Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:43 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

Kublai Khan wrote:*headdesk*

I swear to God DeityKabuto, unless you're changing your claim then that means mastin2 is 50% scum.

The possible scenarios are thus..

If mastin2-town was the night-kill target, then I was being setup as the auto-lynch for today.
If mastin2-scum was the mafia killer, then I'm angry I couldn't bust him as such.

I agree with this post.

DK continues to be retarded, but anyway...

Vote: mastin2
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1137 (isolation #113) » Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:16 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

DeityKabuto wrote:Well I think he's town, since scum didn't Night Kill anyone, they must have targeted mastin2.

HURRRRDURRRRRRRRRRRRR LEARN YOUR FUCKING ROLE.

It's more likely mastin2 was the killer, IMO, because why would scum want to frame Kublai Khan when they had a good shot at lynching him today anyways? Furthermore, mastin2 making the kill could be something as simple as, "Oh hey, I'm probably going down anyway, might as well have me make the kill."

Makes me think he's a goon, too, but that remains to be seen.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1142 (isolation #114) » Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:08 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

Mastin, you should go ahead and claim.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1144 (isolation #115) » Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:11 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

The counter to that argument:

Why would scum want to kill mastin2? If he and KK are both town, then leaving them BOTH alive would give scum TWO mislynches.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1150 (isolation #116) » Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:39 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

DK, use your JK as a roleblock, not a protection. Roleblock from the list I posted earlier.

Vote Count

• silver1337 - 1 (Hiraki)
    Kublai Khan - 1 (Scott)
    mastin2 - 4 (Reck, Slaxx, DeityKabuto, Kublai Khan)

to lynch.

Last edited by Untrod Tripod on Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1154 (isolation #117) » Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:24 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

DeityKabuto wrote:My assumption is that the scum have well distanced themselves from each other, we can limit myself (DK) off from the scumlist.

Let's not get too hasty.
I will probably be more prone to massclaim tomorrow if we hit scum today or stop a kill tonight (or both) in which case we can possibly confirm DK as town (as much as it pains me to do that).
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1184 (isolation #118) » Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:25 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

I'm 12 and what is this
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1190 (isolation #119) » Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:30 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

We're fucking lynching mastin2 today, because if we don't then we're going to have to turn around and lynch Kublai Khan.

I literally don't care which goes today, just put your votes on one of them and stick to it. Jesus.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1250 (isolation #120) » Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:33 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

Scott Brosius wrote:It's confusing if mastin was the NK target, but given that I am quite sure that Khan is scum and one of mastin/Khan is scum, it's wifomy to me anyway. I would rather lynch Khan today.

Slaxx is still town to me based off of RP's reaction/flameout at the end of D1.

If we have a vig, please shoot Scott. Please. For the love of god.

But we don't have a vig so NEVERMIND.

DK, use DA LEEST again tonight for your jailkeep.

OKAY GOOD.

Vote Count

• silver1337 - 1 (Hiraki)
    Kublai Khan - 1 (Scott)
    mastin2 - 5 (Reck, Kublai Khan, mastin2, Skyquiem, Deity Kabuto) L-1

to lynch.

Last edited by Untrod Tripod on Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1251 (isolation #121) » Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:33 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

DeityKabuto wrote:
Vote Kublai Khan

Even though you guys say mastin2 is scum, he is not the lynch for today, and I doubt he is scum after this. A town wouldn't go so in-depth with so much reads, the scum would obv. target them like this, plus mastin has been like this since the start of the day, mastin2 was a threat to the scum which you guys fail to see. Listen to his reads, carefully. This is coming from a town. It's either mastin or I who will be Nkilled next.

Literally.

Retarded.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1263 (isolation #122) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:56 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

Vote: Kublai Khan

This has to happen, we might as well make peace with it now.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1265 (isolation #123) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:01 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

15 players.
1 dead scum, 5 dead townies.

Possibly distributions are either 4:11 or 5:9... my gut is telling me 4:11, which means we have 3 scum alive still versus 6 townies.

Worst case scenario, mislynches all the way down, the numbers at the start of the days are--
D4: 3v6
N4: 3v5
D5: 3v4

A KK lynch will either net us a scumlynch, or get a mislynch out of the way today that would cause us problems at lylo. Either way, it's the only option, unless people want to massclaim, but I'm firmly against it, I think.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1267 (isolation #124) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:34 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

If you're a PR, claim.
If you're a VT, then you understand we *have* to do this or else you'll be a game-losing possibility in lylo.
If you're scum, then keep on trying to fight us to the death.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1268 (isolation #125) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:41 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

I think we're looking at two scum in this list:
4. Kublai Khan
7. Silver1337
10. gorilla
13. Scott Brosius
14. Pine

And one scum elsewhere. I accidentally cleared a scummy bastard as town after that RP lynch, I just don't know who.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1269 (isolation #126) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:47 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

If KK flips town, we keep hitting within that list.

If KK flips scum, we start looking elsewhere for whoever slipped through the cracks.

This doesn't matter anymore, KK has to die, I don't care if he is a power role.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1270 (isolation #127) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:49 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

Actually, fuck my flip flopping.
mastin2 being the kill target pretty much confirms that KK is scum.

Why, you ask?
Because if KK wasn't scum, scum's best option would be to let the town keep squabbling and get two mislynches out of KK vs. mastin2.
However, when mastin2 goes into a 1v1 with KK, KK's only option is to kill him and go "lol guys but seriously why would I kill him if I were scum?" and play off the night WIFOM
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1272 (isolation #128) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:48 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

stop playin', b
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1276 (isolation #129) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:59 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

Scott Brosius wrote:
Vote: KK

I am a broken record. Let's finally lynch him.

I'm glad you decided to bus, finally.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1281 (isolation #130) » Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:54 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

gorilla wrote:nah I don't think scott is scum with khan

pine maybe
hiraki maybe
skyquiem maybe

everyone else, ehh probably not

but please no one quickhammer today

That's a really cute list you've got there.
Can you just go back to lurking now?

No chance in hell do any of those three get lynched before Scott except
maybe
Pine but even then...no.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1303 (isolation #131) » Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:23 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

BAH! GO TOWN GO GO GO!
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1417 (isolation #132) » Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:43 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

UT wrote:It didn't help that on day one the scum roleblocker basically walked out and said "hai guys I'm the scum power role and here are my partners"

oh cmon now, I had to force him out like that
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1423 (isolation #133) » Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:56 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

xRECKONERx wrote:
Scott Brosius wrote:
Vote: KK

I am a broken record. Let's finally lynch him.

I'm glad you decided to bus, finally.

just sayin'

I agree this might've been slightly town biased, but losing the scum RB and basically confirming 3-5 people as town right off the bat was a bad, bad start.
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1427 (isolation #134) » Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:03 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

I believe I'm helping design/mod that one, right?
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1429 (isolation #135) » Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:06 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

Hooray
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1432 (isolation #136) » Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:54 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

"If Reck hadn't been posting from a bullshit alt account, I might have been able to manipulate him properly from the get-go instead of getting caught with my fucking pants down. What a cheap fucking trick."

u mad KK?
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1433 (isolation #137) » Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:56 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

"xRECKONERx
- Damn good.
- Town Leader.
- Extremely hard to lynch.
- High priority NK target
- There's no useful strategy to counter Reck in this game except to stay off his tunelling gun sights."

<3
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1437 (isolation #138) » Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:51 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

I really wanted to nominate this for best town performance buuuuut we had too many bad moments :<

Oh well, good game guys. Pretty sure we scared RisingPhoenix off the site.
green shirt thursdays

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”