Open 330: Masons and Mafia (Game Over, Scum Win)

Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #600 (ISO) » Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:55 am

Post by Fate »

Are you still seriously trying this shit?
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Gut
Gut
Goon
Gut
Goon
Goon

Post Post #601 (ISO) » Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:56 am

Post by Gut »

Trying what shit?
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #602 (ISO) » Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:57 am

Post by Fate »

PRETENDING TO BE FUCKING TOWN
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #603 (ISO) » Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:57 am

Post by dramonic »

Apparently so.
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
Gut
Gut
Goon
Gut
Goon
Goon

Post Post #604 (ISO) » Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:58 am

Post by Gut »

Its not pretend. You really think me or CES would be this cheeky as scum? Total town tell for the both of us.
Gut
Gut
Goon
Gut
Goon
Goon

Post Post #605 (ISO) » Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:04 am

Post by Gut »

Ok really have to go now, if I come back to being lynched.... I'll be more happy than if I come back to Elli town lynch, at least the game will still be alive, but I'll be marginally upset with you all!!!
Gut
Gut
Goon
Gut
Goon
Goon

Post Post #606 (ISO) » Sat Aug 27, 2011 1:02 pm

Post by Gut »

If Elli's scum, her sweet talking us into a socioquicklynch to keep Spyspy safe makes tons more sense than your silly gambit theory, Fate. Come on, you're not that bad at reading me.

Kanye + Spyre is my guess if Fate and Kat aren't just being obnoxious.
silavor
silavor
Goon
silavor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #607 (ISO) » Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:10 pm

Post by silavor »

The captain was deep underground now; he could tell because his ears were starting to pop again. The tunnel leading out of the heart chamber wasn't very long, but it had quite a few steep slopes in it, and at times the captain felt it was more like he was sliding down to certain doom than walking down with his head held high. The gigantic blood vessels that he was following twitched and quivered as the huge heart behind him pumped fluids at high pressure through them, down the tunnel, to whatever lay beyond it.

The tunnel quickly opened up to a gigantic cavern. Small patches of tissue in the walls were bioluminescent, bathing the entire vast cavern in a dim red/orange glow. At the centre was a quivering mass of tissue, the colour of rotten meat, with thin black tendrils, almost like tree roots, spreading out in all directions.
"I think we found our source," The captain whispered in awe. Despite the horrific scenery, he felt as if he were in a cathedral; somehow, the captain found himself feeling the same fearful reverence religious men claim to feel in their churches down here in this hell. The quivering mass, off in the distance, felt almost... holy. He approached it slowly, walking with cautious reverence, and taking care not to step on the thin black tendrils that expanded ever outward from the central quivering mass. The captain was overcome with emotion, and small tears began dripping down his cheeks.
"It's so... amazing," The captain exclaimed, as he reached the quivering mass. It looked like it were made of rotten meat, and the rancid smell exuding from it was nearly enough to make him faint, and yet, the captain couldn't take his eyes off of it. He felt drawn to it, like it had been his life's goal to find this thing, and he had simply been unaware of his purpose in life before now.
"
She's
so amazing." There was a horrific sound of metal sliding through flesh and bone, and the captain looked down curiously to find the tip of a thin silver rapier coming out of his chest. He turned his head around to look behind him, but only saw the hooded man. The rest of his men were gone.
"It's a shame, really. Your father lasted so much longer. He actually almost killed Her." The hooded man's voice was cold and malevolent, and had none of the soft, cheerful optimism he had used before in the forest or the cave. The captain was speechless, and simply stared at him with wide-eyed shock.
"Oh, your men? Don't worry about them, they died quick. Barely felt a thing. But what about your father? Would you like to see him again? How long has it been? Ten years? Twenty? You were just a boy then, weren't you? Too bad he never came back, huh?" The hooded man grabbed the captain's left wrist, and pressed the silver symbol wrapped around his gloved hand against the large mound of quivering tissue in front of them. It opened up, making a soft hissing noise as sealed air escaped into the large cavern. Inside was a shriveled up dehydrated corpse, suspended in the air with its limbs spread eagle. The tissue and black tendrils that made up the quivering mass came out of the corpse's back and limbs. A large organic spike, like some sort of massive stinger, was embedded in the corpse's chest. Despite being here for almost two decades, the corpse's face was unmistakably recognizable to the captain. The hooded man spoke the truth; this was indeed his father's corpse.
"You should be proud. You and your father, tag-teaming together across generations to utterly destroy the human race," The hooded man explained sarcastically, as he placed a foot on the small of the captain's back and kicked, shoving the captain off of the silver rapier and into the hollow of the quivering mass. The hooded man placed his own symbol on the edge of the mass, and with a shuddering groan, it began to seal up again.
"If only you had just killed the heart, you could have set me back another twenty or so years. It's what your father did. It's what your grandfather did before him. Looks like common sense isn't genetic after all, eh?" The last thing the captain saw, as the quivering mass sealed up forever, was that stupid, smirking grin on the hooded man's face.

V 3.3

Day ends in NOW
  • :right:
Lynched
Ellibereth - Katsuki, Fate, dramonic, kanyeknowsbest
[*]Fate -
[*]SpyreX - Gut, Ellibereth
[*]dramonic -
[*]Katsuki -
[*]kanyeknowsbest -
[*]Gut - [/list]
Not voting: SpyreX

With 7 alive, it takes 4 to lynch

Ellibereth,
Town Mason
, has been lynched!

Fate, Dramonic, and Gut,
Vanilla Townies
, were killed in Endgame!

SpyreX, Katsuki, and Kanyeknowsbest,
Mafia Goons
, Win!

Congrats to the winning team, SpyreX, Katsuki, Kanyeknowsbest, and Glowball!

Last edited by silavor on Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #608 (ISO) » Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:15 pm

Post by glowball »

finally Silavor!

Yeah I'll be happy if I never play scum with them again, but we won so that's something.
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #609 (ISO) » Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:15 pm

Post by dramonic »

...whut?
I'm a hoot
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
kanyeknowsbest
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
mafi ascum

Post Post #610 (ISO) » Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:16 pm

Post by kanyeknowsbest »

Fate wrote:YOU THINK SPYREX IS SCUM WITH KATSUKI AND... KANYE?

IS THAT SHIT IT?

NOPE
add me on snapchat and vine and twitter and instagram : ]
kanyeknowsbest
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
mafi ascum

Post Post #611 (ISO) » Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:16 pm

Post by kanyeknowsbest »

glowball~~~
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #612 (ISO) » Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:18 pm

Post by glowball »

you guys were arrogant and pushing an agenda to taunt not to play. It was like to rub it in other people's faces this game was easily won one way or the other after gandalf slipped. You guys just needed to gloat. I don't admire those character traits you guys were just a pain not to mention the QT before and after I died truly disrespectful
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #613 (ISO) » Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:20 pm

Post by dramonic »

I have to agree with Fate(?) on one thing: This setup is scumsided, as in it depends completely on the mason being good to give town a chance.
I'm a hoot
chamber
chamber
Cases are scummy
chamber
Cases are scummy
Cases are scummy

Post Post #614 (ISO) » Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:20 pm

Post by chamber »

Whod you guys fail killing?
Taking a break from the site.
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #615 (ISO) » Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:21 pm

Post by dramonic »

Well, not scumsided as much as a dice toss, perhaps.
I'm a hoot
kanyeknowsbest
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
mafi ascum

Post Post #616 (ISO) » Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:22 pm

Post by kanyeknowsbest »

no one disrespected you ever. you were mad that katsuki is in a different timezone and that i was maintaining my lurker status since there was no need to break it, and for some reason took our explanations of this as an attack against you? also you were being hella impatient and the failed dram shot is proof of that.

if you are talking about the fact that we lynched elli instead of shooting him, that shit was just safe play, regardless of whether or not katsuki got to gloat for it. we were pretty sure that he was the last mason but theres no reason to take that shot and risk it if we didnt need to. and i dont feel any shame in not dropping the act as soon as the last hammer was in. play that shit til the flip just in case.
chamber
chamber
Cases are scummy
chamber
Cases are scummy
Cases are scummy

Post Post #617 (ISO) » Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:23 pm

Post by chamber »

This setup has to be anti town. 9-3 nightless is 50/50 ev, I hear town wins 8/4 nightless though, at anyrate I think this is worse for town than 8/4 nightless. the strength masons have is shat on by the mechanic, may as well be 8/4 nightless where the mafia can randomly get kills.
kanyeknowsbest
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
mafi ascum

Post Post #618 (ISO) » Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:24 pm

Post by kanyeknowsbest »

i dont think this setup is nearly as scumsided as some people were making it out to be. masons tried to play hella wifom and made themselves obvious as hell with it. we had 3 of you caught by page 5 or 6.
chamber
chamber
Cases are scummy
chamber
Cases are scummy
Cases are scummy

Post Post #619 (ISO) » Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:24 pm

Post by chamber »

chamber wrote:Whod you guys fail killing?
kanyeknowsbest
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
mafi ascum

Post Post #620 (ISO) » Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:25 pm

Post by kanyeknowsbest »

dram
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #621 (ISO) » Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:25 pm

Post by glowball »

kanyeknowsbest wrote:no one disrespected you ever. you were mad that katsuki is in a different timezone and that i was maintaining my lurker status since there was no need to break it, and for some reason took our explanations of this as an attack against you? also you were being hella impatient and the failed dram shot is proof of that.

if you are talking about the fact that we lynched elli instead of shooting him, that shit was just safe play, regardless of whether or not katsuki got to gloat for it. we were pretty sure that he was the last mason but theres no reason to take that shot and risk it if we didnt need to. and i dont feel any shame in not dropping the act as soon as the last hammer was in. play that shit til the flip just in case.

NO I was mad that you guys were posting in QT if it was SOLELY a timezone thing then you wouldn't have been posting at all. You were lurking and playing an easy game. I wasn't rushing and IN FACT YOU GUYS told me to shoot Dram, and I am happy I did because you guys were extremely rude and disrespectful in treating me like I wasn't a valued player. That's that and YOU WERE DEFINITELY PUSHING AN AGENDA TO GLOAT NOT BEING CAREFUL JUST ARROGANT.
kanyeknowsbest
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
kanyeknowsbest
mafi ascum
mafi ascum

Post Post #622 (ISO) » Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:25 pm

Post by kanyeknowsbest »

glowball submitted the kill when he blew up at kats and i so i didnt have a chance to talk him out of it since i wasnt sold on dram mason.
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #623 (ISO) » Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:27 pm

Post by glowball »

ALso, how many times do I have to say that I am a GIRL! Still disrespectful...
chamber
chamber
Cases are scummy
chamber
Cases are scummy
Cases are scummy

Post Post #624 (ISO) » Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:28 pm

Post by chamber »

glowball wrote:ALso, how many times do I have to say that I am a GIRL! Still disrespectful...

Your avatar looks male.

Return to “Completed Open Games”