Open 330: Masons and Mafia (Game Over, Scum Win)

glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4 (isolation #0) » Wed Aug 24, 2011 1:04 am

Post by glowball »

/confirm
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #14 (isolation #1) » Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:52 am

Post by glowball »

dramonic wrote:... Now that I think about it, do we have any reason to want to lynch? <<

I was thinking about that since the game is nightless it really could be a waiting game until scum get antsy wouldn't that make the pool larger and harder for them to shoot from?
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #16 (isolation #2) » Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:28 am

Post by glowball »

Crazy wrote:So, your plan is to do nothing and wait for scum to kill themselves...? Okay.

*waits*
3 years later...
*still waiting*

I guess I should have brought Yahtzee or something.

@glowball - Do you think scum would really get antsy enough for this to work?

:(
Oh well I guess not... I just thought if we mislynch then they'd have more of a chance to fulfill their win condition.

Crazy- Do you have anything to say about Dram's inquiry?
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #19 (isolation #3) » Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:00 am

Post by glowball »

Crazy wrote:
glowball wrote:Crazy- Do you have anything to say about Dram's inquiry?

Like what? Weren't you and dram saying the same thing?

Well I think I was more relying on scum being antsy and Dram was simply asking IF we have any reason to want a lynch...

I would more so like to know why you didn't feel the need to address him and I at the same time...
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #59 (isolation #4) » Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:50 am

Post by glowball »

gandalf5166 wrote:
Fate wrote:
xRECKONERx wrote:shh shh Fate
I promise I'll be gentle
it'll only hurt for a minute

LOL YOU THINK YOU CAN GET ME MISLYNCHED?

ON DAY ONE?

NO GUILTIES FOR YOU TO FAKE THIS GAME YOU FUCK

LIES AND DECEIT

IM A DAYCOP

AND SINCE IM NOT A MASON I CANT BE KILLED

BWAHAHAHAHA

What is the point of doing this? Narrowing down the field for scum? Things like this can turn bad very fast.

I think I missed why Fate is scum, can someone tell me what happened?
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #75 (isolation #5) » Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:07 pm

Post by glowball »

I feel like you guys are joking, and it's really not helping the game at all. You obviously aren't a day cop so HA HA derp derp. The point I am making is that it isn't really in anyone's best interest to say that they aren't a mason that just narrows the pool down for scum.
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #125 (isolation #6) » Wed Aug 24, 2011 1:46 pm

Post by glowball »

Fate wrote:
glowball wrote:I feel like you guys are joking, and it's really not helping the game at all. You obviously aren't a day cop so HA HA derp derp. The point I am making is that it isn't really in anyone's best interest to say that they aren't a mason that just narrows the pool down for scum.

I feel lik youe are coasting on the sidelines like "WALP WHY U GUIZ RUN UP FATE CASE PL0X?" And "LOLDSUNCLAIM EARLGY GUIZ" instead of actually contributing or analyzing

HMMMM WONDER WHY THAT COULD BE

It could be because this game is hard for me to follow, I am seriously confused and I keep reading over and over and I just don't get what the reasons were behind your wagon.
Crazy wrote:VOTE: glowball

For role-fishing.
Twice

Once with "Hey, Crazy, why are you questioning me but not dramonic?"
And more obviously, with "Hey, Fate, why are you saying that you're not a mason?"

On another note, he also completely abandoned his line of thinking (of the "waiting game" stuff) based only on my one post (#15). That suggests he was hardly sincere to begin with.

Okay so instead of answering my question, you call it role fishing- I call it scum hunting. You blatantly ignored another player and I want to know why especially now that you are taking things that I say out of context. I told Fate and anyone else not to claim mason or say that they aren't mason that should be reserved because claiming anything is only helpful to scum in this set up IMO.

I didn't try to abandon my thought, you made a good point and I felt kind of stupid when you pointed it out so I just forgot about it...

Although, I really do feel like you are pushing and stretching way too hard on this it's very unsettling
FoS: Crazy

My next post will have a vote, I just really need to try to understand this game or replace out.
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #162 (isolation #7) » Wed Aug 24, 2011 2:46 pm

Post by glowball »

OKay, I think I got this

Reck and Fate bussed each other, only to then claim Masonry and then argued over who was scum and Reck wants Spyrex lynched.

I just got finished with game that had Reckscum and he is very pushy, is there anyone that can say whether he is always this pushy and strongwilled. I mean I watched him roll over town to an unbelievable win as scum by being extra forceful.

That being said Crazy's post was just bad and reaching. There has been a lack of activity from numerous players but in all honesty this game is going pretty fast and has confused the hell out of me.

That being said Fate is probtown
Ellibereth is town
I am a little weary of Crazy and Dram

NINJA'D
Crazy wrote:
dramonic wrote:There's a deadline for lynch before we hit a happily ever after and scum is not necessary patient. Add to that the Screaming Death Clowns are already juggling mason claims and bullets will fly.
I'm not feeling rushed.

I did not realize that. How do you know that?

@glowball
- Did you know this?

Know what? I don't understand what Dram just said. Let me break it down.

There is a deadline for lynch
before we hit a happily ever after
and scum is not necessary patient.
Add to that the screaming Death Clowns are already juggling mason claims and bullets will fly.

Anything blue and bolded, I don't understand.

NINJA'D again.. I am so slow
OH okay I think I get it he's got inside information VOTE: Dram
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #165 (isolation #8) » Wed Aug 24, 2011 2:51 pm

Post by glowball »

I've still got suspicions of Dram regardless of what the mod said, that post was just what put me over once I understood what it could mean. Mostly Dram is on my radar because of the connect from Crazy
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #279 (isolation #9) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:08 am

Post by glowball »

Crazy wrote:Glowball, what were you hoping to accomplish with your question to Fate in Post #59? I said it was rolefishing because I can't imagine how that could possibly be scum-hunting. Prove me wrong.

I didn't have a question for Fate in post #59.. it was a rhetorical/sarcastic question to Gandalf which he should have listened to because now he's dead because of all the games he played. It wasn't role fishing, I was really just trying to bring attention to the fact that if you aren't skilled at gambiting don't do it. Plus, I was trying to get a read on what his response would be because at that point I didn't know if he was town gambiting or scum WIFOM.

Crazy wrote:
glowball wrote:Okay so instead of answering my question, you call it role fishing- I call it scum hunting. You blatantly ignored another player and I want to know why especially now that you are taking things that I say out of context. I told Fate and anyone else not to claim mason or say that they aren't mason that should be reserved because claiming anything is only helpful to scum in this set up IMO.

My point was that hunting for associations in a game with 4 masons is a bad idea.

About Fate, his post was obviously a joke and/or WIFOM, and your response read like "Oh, okay, so you're really not a mason, right?"

That wasn't my response and you've been reaching about a lot of things I've said since very early on in this game, which is really unsettling.

Fate wrote:Dram and Socio are both posting here while playing LoL

CONFIRMED TOWN STATUS IMO

OKay so Fate makes this comment and you respond with....

Crazy wrote:Why is that a town-tell?

Is this serious? Why are you even worried, you really think that he's using that as a town tell to make or break the game? This is just a bad response to a ridiculous post.

Ellibereth wrote:It's not disinterest.
I just can't fucking read any of you right now.

I felt the same for a while with all of the ridiculous going back and forth, but if you keep re reading it helps.

silavor wrote:
Alright then, daykills reset votecounts.
Kinda curious why llama didn't reset them, because even with 20 players L-1 is still L-1, but that's not really relevant to this game.

Yes you should re set them and HONESTLY PEOPLE.. if you are afraid enough to hound the mod about it then you should UNVOTE. I didn't see any of you take it into your own hands to fix what you saw as a "problem" and didn't really comment on it until the second vote count after gandalf was shot. I mean before the issue was resolved you all could have unvoted just to make sure we didn't have issues later on. Everyone can see the vote count, and if you were online you should have made it a point to unvote earlier on. Yeah yeah it's the mod's job, but we all can make this transition a little smoother.
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #284 (isolation #10) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:13 am

Post by glowball »

Fate wrote:Yous a gewd man, mistah glowbawl, you haz yours vote on mistah krazy now dontcha?

Now actually I believe it's Dram, but I am UNVOTE: -ING

Socio, I've seen this glowbus theory a couple of times and I'd love to know your reasoning or are you just sheeping Crazy's thoughts?
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #285 (isolation #11) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:13 am

Post by glowball »

oh damn, and I have lady parts its MISS
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #286 (isolation #12) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:14 am

Post by glowball »

xRECKONERx wrote:So far Crazy has been overly sensitive to scumhunting matters which shows me a bit of a towntell and there's scum in SpyreX/Fate/SocioPath I just have to figure out WHERE

Elli might be scum but has been lurking like a PRO the whole game

You back and forth on Fate- unsettling
I could get behind Spyrexscum and impending answers from Socio that's maybe scumz
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #291 (isolation #13) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:18 am

Post by glowball »

SocioPath wrote:
glowball wrote:Yes you should re set them and HONESTLY PEOPLE.. if you are afraid enough to hound the mod about it then you should UNVOTE. I didn't see any of you take it into your own hands to fix what you saw as a "problem" and didn't really comment on it until the second vote count after gandalf was shot. I mean before the issue was resolved you all could have unvoted just to make sure we didn't have issues later on. Everyone can see the vote count, and if you were online you should have made it a point to unvote earlier on. Yeah yeah it's the mod's job, but we all can make this transition a little smoother.
This paragraph is a bad paragraph.

I am tired of people saying that like it means something. You need to explain why the paragraph is bad.
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #292 (isolation #14) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:19 am

Post by glowball »

SocioPath wrote:What about the glowbus.

Also, you said this YESTERDAY long before that last post- what was your reasoning then?
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #303 (isolation #15) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:01 am

Post by glowball »

Socio you need to answer all of my questions. You aren't explaining yourself, your reasoning isn't even there. You are calling for my lynch for no reason. Answer them or I swear I will perma-vote you because this makes no sense for town
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #305 (isolation #16) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:06 am

Post by glowball »

Because I am trying to motivation Socio to actually say something relevant as to why I should be lynched. I've never played with Socio, is this normal behavior? Calling for a lynch with no reasoning? That's got scum written all over it and if Socio is town then I need some answers
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #312 (isolation #17) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:47 am

Post by glowball »

Socio you are purposefully not answering questions and ignoring the fact that you've called for my lynch for absolutely no reason AND not even accompanied by a vote. You make no sense

VOTE: Socio
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #314 (isolation #18) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:24 am

Post by glowball »

Crazy wrote:Katsuki, is there one good reason for why you are treating this game as a joke?

Are you acting like an idiot so that you end up totally off of everyone's radar?

These are questions and thoughts, I can get behind. The whole absence of certain players bothers me, but I thought it was just because of V/LA but Katsuki keeps coming in to post so...
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #324 (isolation #19) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:13 pm

Post by glowball »

You are almost as bad as Socio with this stuff. You cannot just throw out negative adjectives without explanation. Why is it bad? And Crazy is scum no one wants to hold his hand, I just get behind that line of questioning.

SpyreX, and you were pretty sure not to long ago that I was town...
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #325 (isolation #20) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:14 pm

Post by glowball »

Also, SpyreX you came into to comment on everything but KATSUKI... your thoughts on that slot?
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #329 (isolation #21) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:21 pm

Post by glowball »

I never said Socio was mean- they have just tried to push a lynch on me twice with no vote, no reasoning, and won't answer my questions. That is more than reasonable in my opinion. I'll remember your distance from Katsuki if this lynch goes through.kthnxbai
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #333 (isolation #22) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:39 pm

Post by glowball »

xRECKONERx wrote:Spyspy bus Kats now

I support this statement.
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #341 (isolation #23) » Thu Aug 25, 2011 4:37 pm

Post by glowball »

Ellibereth wrote:how the hell do you do that smiley

I support this.
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #367 (isolation #24) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 6:38 am

Post by glowball »

VOTE: Crazy
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #381 (isolation #25) » Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:29 am

Post by glowball »

Crazy - Gut, Fate, Katsuki, SpyreX, Socio, Glowball

Okay so Reck is doing SRS detective work, IF by some strange miracle Crazy is town then scum is on his wagon. CONSIDERING that there are 6 people on his wagon out of 11 people playing and 4 Mafiosos. YES RECK, REGARDLESS of the flip there is probably scum on the wagon. Wtf is this? That isn't scumhunting that's probability.
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #608 (isolation #26) » Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:15 pm

Post by glowball »

finally Silavor!

Yeah I'll be happy if I never play scum with them again, but we won so that's something.
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #612 (isolation #27) » Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:18 pm

Post by glowball »

you guys were arrogant and pushing an agenda to taunt not to play. It was like to rub it in other people's faces this game was easily won one way or the other after gandalf slipped. You guys just needed to gloat. I don't admire those character traits you guys were just a pain not to mention the QT before and after I died truly disrespectful
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #621 (isolation #28) » Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:25 pm

Post by glowball »

kanyeknowsbest wrote:no one disrespected you ever. you were mad that katsuki is in a different timezone and that i was maintaining my lurker status since there was no need to break it, and for some reason took our explanations of this as an attack against you? also you were being hella impatient and the failed dram shot is proof of that.

if you are talking about the fact that we lynched elli instead of shooting him, that shit was just safe play, regardless of whether or not katsuki got to gloat for it. we were pretty sure that he was the last mason but theres no reason to take that shot and risk it if we didnt need to. and i dont feel any shame in not dropping the act as soon as the last hammer was in. play that shit til the flip just in case.

NO I was mad that you guys were posting in QT if it was SOLELY a timezone thing then you wouldn't have been posting at all. You were lurking and playing an easy game. I wasn't rushing and IN FACT YOU GUYS told me to shoot Dram, and I am happy I did because you guys were extremely rude and disrespectful in treating me like I wasn't a valued player. That's that and YOU WERE DEFINITELY PUSHING AN AGENDA TO GLOAT NOT BEING CAREFUL JUST ARROGANT.
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #623 (isolation #29) » Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:27 pm

Post by glowball »

ALso, how many times do I have to say that I am a GIRL! Still disrespectful...
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #627 (isolation #30) » Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:29 pm

Post by glowball »

chamber wrote:
glowball wrote:ALso, how many times do I have to say that I am a GIRL! Still disrespectful...

Your avatar looks male.

My avatar is also yellow with no nose and no fingers
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #628 (isolation #31) » Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:29 pm

Post by glowball »

also no pupils and no feet
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #630 (isolation #32) » Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:31 pm

Post by glowball »

Whatever, I am done here and if I never play a game in a team with them I will be happy- also chamber for his blatant advocacy while I've told him I am a female just being mean.
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #634 (isolation #33) » Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:33 pm

Post by glowball »

kanyeknowsbest wrote:seriously lmao no one is disrespecting you or being mean to you
get over yourself

how is that nice? I'm obviously unhappy with your attitude yet you continue that is rude in itself when you could just drop it you insult me.
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #639 (isolation #34) » Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:38 pm

Post by glowball »

chamber wrote:scum QT is almost as long as this thread qq.

my point exactly, they weren't hindered by time zones they were just afraid of doing or saying something scummy in thread so they bitched their way to a win. Also, they thought they would be super awesome to lynch the last mason- it was like some prize for them only caring about their own agenda.
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #644 (isolation #35) » Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:41 pm

Post by glowball »

SpyreX wrote:I shed a tear. I'll admit when I saw the town I was a little worried. But you guys did truly a magnificent job.

Nothin but props for my homies.

my point exactly, they weren't hindered by time zones they were just afraid of doing or saying something scummy in thread so they bitched their way to a win. Also, they thought they would be super awesome to lynch the last mason- it was like some prize for them only caring about their own agenda.

Seriously. What are you talking about. What did we "bitch" about to get a win?

Well, first off I forgot about SpyreX- I disdain you for separate reasons but this game I actually enjoyed you.

The rest of the team bitched to a win, and by bitched I mean acted like pussies- scared little babies talking all day in the QT and then claiming their lurking was time zone related. If they could post in QT they could post in thread and the gloating aspect was just pathetic like you guys had something to prove and if you have that much stake in mafia you really need help.
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #645 (isolation #36) » Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:42 pm

Post by glowball »

dramonic wrote:I'm... glad I got shot at? .-.
Also, Yami-chan alt? XD

if you are talking about me, which has been said before I'd ask that you not insult me with your little alt jokes- it's rude laugh at your keyboard because i guarantee you wouldn't dare say some shit like that to me IRL
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #652 (isolation #37) » Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:49 pm

Post by glowball »

chamber wrote:
glowball wrote:
Also, Yami-chan alt? XD

if you are talking about me, which has been said before I'd ask that you not insult me with your little alt jokes- it's rude laugh at your keyboard because i guarantee you wouldn't dare say some shit like that to me IRL

He just said what everyone but you was thinking.

and there chamber goes being a dick again...
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #656 (isolation #38) » Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:53 pm

Post by glowball »

chamber wrote:
glowball wrote:
chamber wrote:
glowball wrote:
Also, Yami-chan alt? XD

He just said what everyone but you was thinking.

and there chamber goes being a dick again...

Just being honest, take it how you will. I'll admit I haven't gotten through the whole QT yet but it looks like you were just making enemies where there were none. The yami parallel is easy to draw.

say what you will, I'm killing this thread now it's unimportant and I've already decided who to blacklist because I don't want this experience again.
glowball
glowball
Mafia Scum
glowball
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #661 (isolation #39) » Sat Aug 27, 2011 3:52 pm

Post by glowball »

Oh! I thought of something- but it kind of sucks. I think it might be more fair since the game is nightless if mafia don't get to talk but instead are just aware of the others.

Return to “Completed Open Games”