Newbie 1170: DarthYoshi's Medieval Mafia! (Fin--Who won?!)

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Painkiller
Painkiller
Townie
Painkiller
Townie
Townie

Post Post #6 (isolation #0) » Sat Oct 01, 2011 3:06 pm

Post by Painkiller »

/confirm
Painkiller
Painkiller
Townie
Painkiller
Townie
Townie

Post Post #45 (isolation #1) » Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:38 am

Post by Painkiller »

1.Townie.
2. M/17/São Paulo, Brazil. (GMT-3)
3. PT-BR
4. Same as Fakinha...But I'm a newbie, only played twice.
5a. Short posts, I guess...
5b. I'm a INFP person...So I try to conciliate logic with intuiton.
6. Blue.
7. Duckhunter4242.
8. Volleyball...But I don't do sports, I read mangas and listen to music.
9. ?

Seems you are taking the color test a bit too far. lol
Painkiller
Painkiller
Townie
Painkiller
Townie
Townie

Post Post #90 (isolation #2) » Fri Oct 07, 2011 3:10 pm

Post by Painkiller »

Am I the only one that found it funny that cjdrum didn't answser the most relevant question because for him it was not?

@Fakinha If you are town, fear not, my gun will only be used for good.

I don't think duckhunter sounded scummy when he said that about DLE...Actually, I agree. Wall texts are counter-productive, I think it distracts and makes people get tired of discussing...Scummy IMO.

I understand the 3 votes. Sorry I was inactive.
Painkiller
Painkiller
Townie
Painkiller
Townie
Townie

Post Post #91 (isolation #3) » Fri Oct 07, 2011 3:13 pm

Post by Painkiller »

Oh yeah.

@DLE I like blue because it gives a feeling of harmony, calm, melancoly and freedom (because it's the color of the sky). I didn't even know about the existence of the word you said. lol
Painkiller
Painkiller
Townie
Painkiller
Townie
Townie

Post Post #121 (isolation #4) » Sun Oct 09, 2011 9:45 am

Post by Painkiller »

In post 108, DeasVail wrote:Pankiller: What do you think of duckhunter's behaviour? You said you agreed with him about DLE's long posts, but what else do you think?

Well, indeed that vote in Fakinha was unecessary and too rushed. I also think that LyingBrian and Duck are a bit scummy for going against DLE since the begining of the game, I mean, it's just a test color. They are making too much of fuss over it and trying to cut someone who is trying to moviment the town.

In post 108, DeasVail wrote:Also, Why do you think wall-texts are scummy?

And it's not like I find ALL wall-text scummy. But like Hunter said 4 paragraphs to explain why he is being friendly is too much. My point is, if you can make something short and clear, then the best is to do it.

In post 108, DeasVail wrote:The more people say, the more information we gain, and people don't have to read long posts if they don't want to, so I don't understand how it can make people tired of discussing.

Not exacly. Sometimes, people speak too much but don't say anything at all. Long posts can have much useless information that deceive us from important things. Or else useless information that make us think that the person is saying something productive or something but in reality is not doing so.

In post 96, cjdrum wrote:And which question, may I ask, was this? The questions I didn't answer were (paraphrased) "U MAF???", "Fave colour", "Lynch based purely off username", "Play any sports" and "Anything else interesting?". Which of these is the most relevant, except for me?

Since the game is about finding and lynching scums, the most relevant question would be 'U MAF???'

@Duck I wasn't trying to bandwagon off of you at all. We just agreed on a point, that's all.

But yeah, I had a busy week. Sorry. xD
Painkiller
Painkiller
Townie
Painkiller
Townie
Townie

Post Post #139 (isolation #5) » Tue Oct 11, 2011 9:42 am

Post by Painkiller »

@Brian So just because we agreed on a point it makes us have some sort of relationship? When I made that statement, people already were pressuring him. If we were a team I think siding with him at that point would be extremely dangerous and stupid. Again, I only agreed with him about the wall texts part, not about his sheeping (the main reason people are finding him scum).

@Fakinha you are asking Shinki about town read, but how about yours? Any ideas?

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”