Newbie 1170: DarthYoshi's Medieval Mafia! (Fin--Who won?!)

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Zemelo-Franko
Zemelo-Franko
Townie
Zemelo-Franko
Townie
Townie

Post Post #16 (isolation #0) » Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:46 am

Post by Zemelo-Franko »

/confirm
Zemelo-Franko
Zemelo-Franko
Townie
Zemelo-Franko
Townie
Townie

Post Post #19 (isolation #1) » Sun Oct 02, 2011 5:09 am

Post by Zemelo-Franko »

random.org tells me to vote for person #4, so
Vote: Duckhunter4242
. Won't somebody think of the ducklings?
Zemelo-Franko
Zemelo-Franko
Townie
Zemelo-Franko
Townie
Townie

Post Post #34 (isolation #2) » Mon Oct 03, 2011 5:33 am

Post by Zemelo-Franko »

In post 21, DaLetterEl wrote:
quiz

1. Nope
2. UK
3. English.
4. Played some real-time games, but this is the first forum-based one for me.
5a. I try to make every post count.
5b. I don't put much credence in 'personality types', especially not anything deriving from Jung theores.
6. Orange.
7. I've already made my fully-random pick.
8. Football and West Ham.
9. I am a less famous set of set axioms than the celebrated Zermelo-Frankel axioms. Due to a series of poorly-thought-out decisions and typos in the manuscript, determining if an object is an element of a set is an undecidable problem.

--

In post 32, Fakinha wrote:
In post 25, DaLetterEl wrote:Fakinha, why is white your favorite color? You realize that mafias typically are portrayed as wearing white button-down shirts, correct?

I would like to note to everyone that my color test has only failed me once. So you all should be very careful with how you answer it!

White is peace, red is blood. I see a scum trying to manipulate information.
Unvote: Shinki
Vote: Letter

Voting based on colour picks is flimsy, but it's better than random voting at least. I think DaLetterEl is just enthusiastic to root out the scum, which is laudable. I'd much rather look at posting and voting patterns, but since we're only 24 hours in to the game there's not much information to go on yet; further, lynching the foremost scumhunter seems like a just plain bad idea.
Zemelo-Franko
Zemelo-Franko
Townie
Zemelo-Franko
Townie
Townie

Post Post #37 (isolation #3) » Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:10 am

Post by Zemelo-Franko »

In post 32, Fakinha wrote:
In post 25, DaLetterEl wrote:Fakinha, why is white your favorite color? You realize that mafias typically are portrayed as wearing white button-down shirts, correct?

I would like to note to everyone that my color test has only failed me once. So you all should be very careful with how you answer it!

White is peace, red is blood. I see a scum trying to manipulate information.
UNVOTE: Shinki
VOTE: Letter

Having eaten some dinner, this post sticks out more and more. Going on the defensive at a slight prod, and then voting for the questioner? That smells of over-reaction and panic, of scum trying to keep all suspicion off themselves.

UNVOTE: duckhunter4242
VOTE: Fakinha
Zemelo-Franko
Zemelo-Franko
Townie
Zemelo-Franko
Townie
Townie

Post Post #46 (isolation #4) » Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:02 am

Post by Zemelo-Franko »

In post 39, sorgster wrote:
Unvote
Vote DuckHunter

Sheeping mainly. Also I find it strange that a question about someone's favourite colour is helping someone find scum.

2 more questions
How would you play as town?
How would you play as scum?

Oh god, more questions. As town, scum have to be identified (positively or negatively) and lynched. As scum, the town's identification must be frustrated and misled. All we can do is hope the power roles do their job and the scum do scummy things and get noticed and lynched.

--

In post 41, DaLetterEl wrote:Why is orange your favorite color? I am sure that you realize that hardly anything rhymes with orange, just as hardly anything rhymes with mafia.

Don't laugh at me: when I was little, I decided to make the ultimate colour by mixing up a lot of play-dough (because many colours together are better than one, right?). It came out a lovely orangey-brown, which I then took as my emblematic colour.

--

In post 44, Fakinha wrote:I like peace and peacefull things but that's not why white is my favourite color. I just like thing that makes me feel relaxed like white or the light blue, lol. But red is violence and... ok, why are we arguing abou colors again?
We are still on RVS, so whatever, just be carefull so no one gets on L-1 too early.

@sorgsters
Town - Lynch scums
Scum - Kill townies

Rather complex, I'd say.

Is your vote for DaLetterEl random? If it is, why did you random vote twice? If not, we're long out of RVS. (My vote is definitely non-arbitrary.) Can you explain why a simple, silly question made you change your vote to the player who took up the mantle of scumhunting? Do you think he's scum? If not, why did you vote for him?

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”