whispersilk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2 (isolation #0) » Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:49 am

Post by whispersilk »

Hi guys.

VOTE: BBMolla

You know why.
"That whisper is quite dangerous. She has been correct 100% of the time. Mime vig, scum vig, and now scum lynch. I've never seen such perfect accuracy before o_o. Enemy or not, I tip my hat to her. Her skillz are in the mad category." - hahonryuu, Paris Mafia 3
whispersilk
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6 (isolation #1) » Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:03 am

Post by whispersilk »

This game is obv serious business.
"That whisper is quite dangerous. She has been correct 100% of the time. Mime vig, scum vig, and now scum lynch. I've never seen such perfect accuracy before o_o. Enemy or not, I tip my hat to her. Her skillz are in the mad category." - hahonryuu, Paris Mafia 3
whispersilk
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8 (isolation #2) » Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:16 am

Post by whispersilk »

Uhm
whispersilk
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11 (isolation #3) » Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:23 am

Post by whispersilk »

Yes, you both shot very well.

Goddamn, I didn't really expect to have to play anything. I thought we could all just hang out and reminisce about old times...
whispersilk
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #14 (isolation #4) » Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:39 am

Post by whispersilk »

lol BB "e-peen". I missed that.

But seriously, is anyone feeling...chosen?
whispersilk
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #16 (isolation #5) » Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:49 am

Post by whispersilk »

So I've come up with a plan:

We (and by "we" I mean "us"), just lynch them (and by "them" I mean the minority) in no particular order, because let's face it, they are going to feel like outcasts and will probably lurk while we continue to shoot the shit.

You know it's the right thing to do.
whispersilk
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #19 (isolation #6) » Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:55 am

Post by whispersilk »

In post 17, glowball wrote::igmeou:

Wait! Who is in the minority?

lol, anyone who was not in Mayo, silly.
whispersilk
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #21 (isolation #7) » Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:00 am

Post by whispersilk »

In post 18, BBmolla wrote:Things got pretty heated for a while. Also I think the "head in ass" comment takes the cake for best comment on that page.

We won, that's all I care about.

Waiting for some non-Mayo players to come in here.

Just to get some discussion going, if you were mafia, who would you have selected to not be one of the chosen?

For me, I think it'd be Muffin. If not Muffin, then probably whisper. Just cause they're both pretty tough to lynch in general.

If I were scum, I'd have picked you to be chosen, simply because you come off as one scummy bastard, and you do yourself no favours and could probably be lynched fairly easy. But then again, I know this because I've played with you 394875 times. If muffin were scum, I think he'd pick you or me for the same reasons.
whispersilk
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #23 (isolation #8) » Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:02 am

Post by whispersilk »

In post 20, glowball wrote:Yeah, I pretty much agree with you BB. ASSUMING Muff and Whisper are town.

However, I am pretty sure one of BB/Whisper is scumz.

Why? :(
whispersilk
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #25 (isolation #9) » Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:04 am

Post by whispersilk »

I don't see any town slip.
whispersilk
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #27 (isolation #10) » Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:09 am

Post by whispersilk »

Now way, I only signed up because of Quar and Neil.
whispersilk
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #29 (isolation #11) » Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:10 am

Post by whispersilk »

I got really confused between typing "no way" and "now wait", lol.
whispersilk
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #30 (isolation #12) » Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:11 am

Post by whispersilk »

I was kidding. I was :cry: when you replaced out of that game we can't talk about.
whispersilk
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #32 (isolation #13) » Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:18 am

Post by whispersilk »

tbh, I think both scum have already posted in the game.
whispersilk
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #34 (isolation #14) » Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:26 am

Post by whispersilk »

Why do you think the same as me?
whispersilk
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #36 (isolation #15) » Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:33 am

Post by whispersilk »

That was a serious question.
whispersilk
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #38 (isolation #16) » Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:36 am

Post by whispersilk »

I was basically asking you why you think both scum have already posted in the thread.
whispersilk
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #40 (isolation #17) » Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:43 am

Post by whispersilk »

Yeah, that is similar to my reasoning. Normally, I wouldn't really take any notice of who posts before anyone else, but in this game I suspect that if anyone is going to take their sweet time getting here, it's going to be the VT's. Let's face it, if you're not scum, there is not much to do in this game...other than hunt scum.
whispersilk
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #42 (isolation #18) » Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:52 am

Post by whispersilk »

Shh, you're spoiling my theory.
whispersilk
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #76 (isolation #19) » Wed Oct 12, 2011 3:47 am

Post by whispersilk »

I still don't get what town slip you people are on about, but I won't argue with any of you.

Who is still to post?
whispersilk
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #78 (isolation #20) » Wed Oct 12, 2011 4:19 am

Post by whispersilk »

I hate to break it to you, but he's the mod.
whispersilk
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #85 (isolation #21) » Thu Oct 13, 2011 5:24 am

Post by whispersilk »

He's probably trying to earn glow points because she wants to lynch him.
whispersilk
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #86 (isolation #22) » Thu Oct 13, 2011 5:27 am

Post by whispersilk »

UNVOTE:
VOTE: cjdrum

Time we heard something from this guy.
whispersilk
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #91 (isolation #23) » Thu Oct 13, 2011 11:13 am

Post by whispersilk »

oh yay., maybe greyice can replace in.
whispersilk
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #123 (isolation #24) » Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:32 am

Post by whispersilk »

In post 120, pinkfloyd wrote:funnybike is scum
Glow is a combination of cute AND town
I'm awesome
Neil wishes he was the rock but is actually rock hard from my posts and therefore town
BB I think is scum, mollin everywhere
That leaves muffin and Q. Not sure right now what to say about either

Swag!

You might be missing someone there.
whispersilk
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #124 (isolation #25) » Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:33 am

Post by whispersilk »

unvote

Funnybike, get posting.
whispersilk
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #125 (isolation #26) » Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:27 am

Post by whispersilk »

Seriously bro, you just posted in CI.
whispersilk
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #128 (isolation #27) » Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:39 am

Post by whispersilk »

In post 126, funkybike1 wrote:Alright. Quickly looking at BBmolla.

In post 10, BBmolla wrote:I helped break it D:

Chosen is unbreakable. So I guess we actually have to play this one.

Following up a VT claim with this has me thinking BB might be scum, but I've played with him before and this is not at all like his usual style.

Why does that mean BB is scum? And how many completed games have you played with BB, and what is his usual style?
whispersilk
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #130 (isolation #28) » Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:53 am

Post by whispersilk »

What would be the scum motivation for saying that? Do you know why he said it?
whispersilk
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #132 (isolation #29) » Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:15 am

Post by whispersilk »

How do you know that this setup is not unbreakable, and how would saying it is be aid scum in influencing the town?
whispersilk
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #133 (isolation #30) » Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:16 am

Post by whispersilk »

EBWOP: How do you know that this setup is not unbreakable, and how would saying it is aid scum in influencing the town?
whispersilk
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #135 (isolation #31) » Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:28 am

Post by whispersilk »

I got this BB.
whispersilk
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #136 (isolation #32) » Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:29 am

Post by whispersilk »

You go back to snuggling glow on the couch.
whispersilk
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #139 (isolation #33) » Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:34 am

Post by whispersilk »

In post 129, funkybike1 wrote:I have played one game with BB here and ten or so on Epicmafia. Chosen is certainly not "unbreakable" and I do not think BB would say that if he were town.

btw, you didn't answer the part about his usual style.
whispersilk
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #147 (isolation #34) » Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:10 am

Post by whispersilk »

You can point out an error in the vote count, but you can't answer questions directed at you yesterday?
whispersilk
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #213 (isolation #35) » Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:49 am

Post by whispersilk »

Is everyone on their period?
whispersilk
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #223 (isolation #36) » Fri Oct 21, 2011 6:59 am

Post by whispersilk »

glowball wagon is a bad wagon, and anyone who has played with her knows she is emotional and prone to outbursts. I've seen a lot of people want to lynch her for that reason alone. Seeing as there is a very good chance that part or all scum in this game know this as well, she would be an excellent candidate to be chosen.
whispersilk
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #225 (isolation #37) » Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:25 am

Post by whispersilk »

Oooh. I got the mechanics of this setup completely wrong.
whispersilk
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #271 (isolation #38) » Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:13 am

Post by whispersilk »

VOTE: glow
whispersilk
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #274 (isolation #39) » Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:36 am

Post by whispersilk »

None of the other wagons feel right.
whispersilk
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #283 (isolation #40) » Wed Oct 26, 2011 1:54 pm

Post by whispersilk »

UNVOTE:
VOTE: funnybike
whispersilk
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #294 (isolation #41) » Thu Oct 27, 2011 2:04 am

Post by whispersilk »

Quar, this game sucks because we all know each other and there is too much larking around.

My gut it telling me to lynch glow, but I'm getting mixed reads from her.

Why is your vote stuck on BB?
whispersilk
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #298 (isolation #42) » Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:52 am

Post by whispersilk »

UNVOTE:

Will re-read over the weekend.
whispersilk
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #319 (isolation #43) » Mon Oct 31, 2011 4:57 am

Post by whispersilk »

Why is Quar scum, funky?
whispersilk
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #326 (isolation #44) » Mon Oct 31, 2011 8:38 am

Post by whispersilk »

I don't think potentially losing two townies is a good idea.

VOTE: funky
whispersilk
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #343 (isolation #45) » Tue Nov 08, 2011 11:26 am

Post by whispersilk »

So who is bussin' who here?
whispersilk
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #344 (isolation #46) » Tue Nov 08, 2011 11:27 am

Post by whispersilk »

In post 331, glowball wrote:OH WOW. MASS PROD MUCH.

I definitely need to reread. It's looking more like Quaroath/Neil to me.

In post 337, glowball wrote:ugh...

VOTE: BBmolla

Why BB? and what happened to Quar/Neil?
whispersilk
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #366 (isolation #47) » Fri Nov 11, 2011 4:15 am

Post by whispersilk »

I'm getting major town vibes from BB and major scum vibes from glow.
whispersilk
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #367 (isolation #48) » Fri Nov 11, 2011 4:20 am

Post by whispersilk »

Scum is 2/3 of glow/pink/funky

VOTE: glow
whispersilk
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #393 (isolation #49) » Mon Nov 14, 2011 12:52 am

Post by whispersilk »

glow and neil scum team?
whispersilk
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #396 (isolation #50) » Tue Nov 15, 2011 1:22 pm

Post by whispersilk »

Uhm, mod?
whispersilk
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #403 (isolation #51) » Mon Nov 21, 2011 11:31 am

Post by whispersilk »

In post 400, BBmolla wrote:Neil/Whisper are probably the scum.

I'm not scum. :neutral:
whispersilk
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #413 (isolation #52) » Thu Nov 24, 2011 5:31 am

Post by whispersilk »

Well, this game is boring.

Right now, I'd be happy to vote for either neil or BB.
whispersilk
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #423 (isolation #53) » Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:13 am

Post by whispersilk »

In post 421, BBmolla wrote:Rereading this game, the conclusions people came to still make no sense. People assumed because I didn't want to lynch Glow that we were scumbuddies. Seriously? Because I can't have a townread on a player?

Actually, if I was chosen, that'd make sense. Hm.

Actually scumread on Neil again. Especially for this where he pretty much tells us Glow is chosen. The "Glow is scum" shit never made sense(I'm aware of the irony, I'm trying to remember why I voted her, I think she was just being irrational).

In post 397, AntB wrote:

VOTE COUNT

kondi2424 [1/4] ->
duckhunter4242

glowball [4/4] ->
neil1113 -
BBMolla
- whispersilk - kondi2424
BBmolla [2/4] ->
glowball
- pinkfloyd

In post 328, AntB wrote:
LYNCH

glowball [1/5] ->
neil1113
funkybike1 [4/5]- >
pinkfloyd -
glowball
-
Duckhunter4242
- whispersilk

Quaroath [3/5] ->
zMuffinMan
-
BBmolla
-
funkybike1

pinkfloyd [1/5] ->
-> Quaroth

Judging by this, Pink is probably the partner and Whisper is probably town(despite being on both wagons). Leaning Neil/Pink.

Whisper can you help me win this game? If we keep lurking it's scum auto win. Hell, if you're scum, could you at least pretend to help me? It'll at least help me think.

Ugh.

Neil and Whisper both townslipped. Cool.

Might be Kondi/Pink. Quaroath not hopping on the wagon countering his doesn't make much sense imo.

Regardless, I think I'm leaning Pink for now.

This game is boring. No one posts, and I can't remember who has replaced who.

But I'll help you. You better be town tho, or I'm gonna be pissed.
whispersilk
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #428 (isolation #54) » Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:29 am

Post by whispersilk »

VOTE: neil

I'm not scum, and you just gave yourself away by trying to get BB to lynch me.
whispersilk
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #429 (isolation #55) » Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:29 am

Post by whispersilk »

BB, he's not forgetting about anyone. He wants you to lynch me so he wins the game.
whispersilk
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #433 (isolation #56) » Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:35 am

Post by whispersilk »

In post 430, BBmolla wrote:I came to the conclusion that you seemed too obvious, check previous page it crossed my mind. You need to account for Pink though. In regards to lurking, we're all(excluding you for the most part actually) guilty of that. I'm pretty sure it's Kondi. Not 100% sure of partner.

P-edit: Whisper who is his scumpartner?

You should unvote, I think it's Pink/Kondi.

I think one of them is neil. He's trying too hard to lynch me.
whispersilk
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #438 (isolation #57) » Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:39 am

Post by whispersilk »

I'll go with Pink if you're not willing to vote neil.

UNVOTE:
whispersilk
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #440 (isolation #58) » Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:42 am

Post by whispersilk »

I had a town read on Quar.
whispersilk
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
whispersilk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #442 (isolation #59) » Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:44 am

Post by whispersilk »

Gut.

Return to “Completed Open Games”