Post Post #1776 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2011 6:38 pm

Post by Andrius »

Vote Count

"And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age." - Matthew 28:20

Plum [5]
- UncertainKitten, xReckonerx, Katsuki, Empking, Nicki Minaj

Not Voting [3]
- Plum, Nikanor, dramonic

With 8 alive it takes 5 to lynch. Deadline is Sunday, October 30th, at 11pm PST.

And that's a lynch.
Multitasking ATM. Scene forthcoming.
"This is the true face of a man who plays paladin."
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1777 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2011 6:54 pm

Post by Andrius »

Plum
The remaining creators descend on Plum, eager to destroy the corruption within. In a flash of light, the former creator, Plum, returns to the dust that cries out to her even in death...

Plum, Miyo Takano (from Higurashi No
Na
ku Koro Ni Kai), Inquisitor/Nullifier, The Inquisition, Lynched D4!

Nikanor
And then a strange thing happened- he who accomplished that which no other creator had yet done- created a duplicate of himself- finally retured to dust.

Both parts of him.

Nikanor, Earthworm Jim [from Earthworm Jim], Split-Bodied Short-Lived Reviver, Town, Returned to Dust D4!
Nicki Minaj, Earthworm Jim [from Earthworm Jim], Split-Bodied Short-Lived Reviver, Town, Returned to Dust D4!

???
As the dust settled the five remaining creators breathed deeply.

And then it was over.

Three creators held out their hands, and a dark but gluttonous power surged forward, devouring those that remained.

Only the strongest survive.

There's nothing greater to gain than the world- ultimate creation-

-and that is what they have won.

UncertainKitten, Battler Ushiromiya, Townie Untargettable, Town, Returned to Dust in Endgame!
dramonic, an Innocent Man, touched by The Hanged Man and The Lovers, Town, Returned to Dust in Endgame!

The Avarice Mafia, consisting of:

xReckonerx, Joelle, Poe Triple Mimicking Odd-Night Strongman, Avarice Mafia
Empking, The Don's Nephew, Mafia Goon, Avarice Mafia
Katsuki, English Muffin, Mafia Enabler, Avarice Mafia
Parama, Mafia Anesthesiologist Doctor, Avarice Mafia

Is Victorious!
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1778 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2011 6:56 pm

Post by Andrius »

OK WELL.

D4 was 4:3:1, with Nikanor and Nicki both dying at the end of D4, as per their passive ability.
After the lynch it was brought to 2:3.

ROLE PMS / NIGHT ACTIONS / ETC. COMING UP.

Thanks to everyone for playing, especially for the patience needed pregame while we designed it.
Big thanks to Toast, Spy, and Vi who all spent loads of time designing it with me.
And of course Plum for the idea. :P
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1779 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2011 6:57 pm

Post by Parama »

Well, you guys lynched scum in LyLo, you should be proud! :P

But yeah what the hell was town doing all game? The only reason I died was dram redirecting Plum's shot on him to me... you lynched esurio even though my flip near-cleared her... uh. WHAT.
Show
Ever wanted a playlist full of a lot of music I really dig? Here you go.

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

I basically post like I'm always on twitter, ignore my spamminess.
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1780 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:01 pm

Post by Parama »

Also why wasn't I an MPM role Andy

:|

:/
Show

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

UncertainKitten
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
Maid In Japan

Post Post #1781 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:01 pm

Post by UncertainKitten »

HOLY FUCKING SHIT I CALLED IT! I KNEW SHE WAS A FUCKING INQUISITOR!

That said I played awful this game. Thank god I'm done with mafia.
"Never have I seen anybody glorify their own lynch."
-StrangerCoug

Internet Mafia
is probably never going to happen. You all probably knew that.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1782 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:02 pm

Post by Andrius »

Spoiler: All Role PMs
UncertainKitten wrote:
"ihihihihi, It's all useless"

Welcome to Umineko No
Na
ku Koro Ni Mafia,
DisCode
. You are
Ushiromiya Battler, Townie Untargettable
. You have the following abilities:

Passive Abilities:

Endless Nines:
You cannot be targetted. (
if any role ability were to target you, it instead fails
)

Active Abilities:

You have no active abilities

Town Win Condition: You win when all threats to the town are dead.

The stage can be found here.

Please confirm via PM.

zoraster wrote:
Word Use TrackerYou are the town Word Use Tracker. Every night (including Night 0), you may pick a word from the list below. If someone other than you uses that word the following day, the next night you may track someone in addition to picking a new word. In order to use your power, you must link me to the post that uses that word in your PM with your target.

You may use the word yourself, but it does not count if they quote you or intended to quote you.

The words you may select are dictionary.com’s word-of-the-day for February: mondegreen, gelid, aubade, pecuniary, distrait, eschew, ignoramus, approbation, vitiate, tarradiddle, coquetry, quietus, cupidity, billet-doux, vivify, inexorable, hynagogic, duplicity, gastronome, egregious, bombast, fractious, fructuous, Arcanum, gregarious, mulct, supplicate, quixotic.

When you track someone, you will see who, if anyone, that player visited that night or the previous day. Any action that targets a player will get a result. Some roles may visit more than one player a night.

Please confirm via PM.

esuriospiritus wrote:
"A storm is coming, perhaps the last and worst storm of all. And when it is over, I fear there will be little left of our world."
- William Bell

You are
William Bell
, owner of the tech company Massive Dynamic. You are a brilliant and wealthy expert on fringe science.

At night, you may travel to the Other Side to avoid being the target of kidnappings or nightkills. You cannot do this on consecutive nights.

You can find the Fringepedia page for your character here.

Please confirm via PM.

CSL wrote:
"Lookin' good, Kongs! Buckle up and blast off, you're outta here!"

Welcome to Donkey Kong Mafia, Andrius! You are Funky Kong, who runs a weapon shop in DK64. Despite having all sorts of fancy weaponry, you are just an average Kong. Using your wit, and your voice, you try to find the bad guys, and run them out of the island.

Please confirm via PM.

Katsuki wrote:

Welcome to Cupcake Mafia,
VasudeVa
! You are an
English Muffin
, the
Mafia Enabler
. To tell the truth, you are not even a real muffin, but that's just a minor technicality. You are distraught by the deviation from tradition- how did such a delectable treat become infested with sugar? Cupcakes? What a preposterous idea! Regardless, the English in you carries with it the royal blood of the English muffins. As such, upon your death, no pro-town actions will be able to take place the following night phase.

Your fellow muffins are
xReckonerx
Parama
, and
Empking
. At night, you and your fellow muffins may choose one of you to carry out a single kill. Your kill flavor is
“drowned in tea”

You may plot here.

Mafia Win Condition: You win when your mafia faction controls a majority of the town, or nothing can stop that from occurring.

Please confirm via PM.

dramonic wrote:Only the Arcana remains perpetually unswayed. The humans are inherently lead to destroy themselves in attempts of change, for themselves or others who'll destroy them back.

MacavityLock, You are an
Innocent Man
, touched by The Hanged Man and The Lovers

-You can vote and post
-You can at anytime consume the power of one of your tarot arcane. Once used, a card burns, so choose how you'll play your cards wisely

The Hanged Man
-PM me the name of a player. If that player is due to die, you die in his steed
-PM me the name of a player. If you are due to die, that player dies in your steed

The Lovers
-PM me the name of two players. If one player is killed, the other dies too
-PM me the name of two players. If one player is protected, the other is too

Please confirm via PM.

Nobody Special wrote:

Welcome to Pamplona,
playername
! You have decided to reward yourself with a wonderful, thrill-seeking vacation to the Festival of San Fermin in lovely Pamplona, Spain. You have decided to finally face your fears and participate in the annual Running of the Bulls. You only live once, right? Right??

You are a . Each night, you may send me a PM with the name of a player that you wish to Roleblock. (You obviously cannot Roleblock yourself.)

Please confirm via PM.

Locke Lamora wrote:

Name: Edge

Height: 6'5"

Weight: 241 pounds

Hometown: Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Alignment: WWF

Role: Ultimate Opportunist

Show Abilities: Spear – You never miss an opportunity, regardless of the time or the place. If you perform the move that eliminates a superstar during a show, you will gain the role of that player for the next Backstage/Show phase.

Please confirm via PM.

ooba wrote:
Wall Guard"I'm charged with guarding the portal to another world, and you're asking me to just let you through!"

You are the person in the village charged with guarding the portal to another world. You make sure nobody gets into trouble...

You are a
Bodyguard
. Each Night, you may attempt to protect one other player. If successful, and that player would otherwise be killed, you will die instead.

Please confirm via PM.

Faraday wrote:
Welcome to A Clash of Kings mafia, Thor655.

You are
Robb Stark, Innocent Aligned.
You are the KING IN THE NORTH. You're a great guy and are looking to avenge your fathers death, amongst other things. You also have your faithful wolf Greywind to help you out, and help you out he will.

Abillites:

Vote
- During the Day phase your vote counts as 1 towards the majority required.

Daykill
- You may perform a daykill once during the game. To do so post 'Daykill Player X' in the thread, and bold it. If you wish you can PM the mod to make sure he sees the daykill but you must post it in the thread for it to count.

Please confirm via PM.

xReckonerx wrote:
Aim for her when she appears! Now available in orange!

Welcome to Ocarina of Time Mafia,
bunnylover
. You are
Joelle
. You are the second eldest of the Poe sisters and you’re...orange? You and your sisters have decided to capitalize on this recent invasion of Hyrule by attempting to take the land for your own...but you’re gonna have to kill a hell of a lot of people to do it! You’re a poe, though, you’re evil anyway, so who cares?

Race:
Poe
Faction:
Poe

You are a
Poe Triple Mimicking Odd-Night Strongman
. You have the following special abilities:

Passive Abilities:

Forest Temple
- You share a quicktopic with Parama, Katsuki, and Empking, in which you can discuss at any given time here.
Ghastly Support
- For as long as Meg has a decoy spirit set on you, you may action twice. Note that this cannot be used to perform two mafia kills.
Shallow Darkness
- If you perform a kill on an odd night, it will be a strongman kill.
False Identity
- You know that
Guru-Guru
is not in the setup. As such, you possess a fakeclaim to this effect.

Active Abilities:

Cold Flame
- Each night, you may choose with your scumbuddies which one of you will perform the mafia kill.
Dark Reflection
- Each night, you may switch place with a player. Whatever targets you will hit him and whatever targets him will hit you.

Please remember that you can use only one active ability per phase.

Mafia Win Condition: You win when your mafia faction controls a majority of the town, or nothing can stop that from occurring.

Please confirm via PM.

Parama wrote:
Exe
, you are the
Mafia Anesthesiologist Doctor

You, along with your partners,
xReckonerx
Katsuki
, and
Empking
compose the mafia who have invaded this hospital.

Each night, one of your team members submits a kill. If the kill is not prevented, the player targeted will die the following morning. The Mafia kill flavor is: Slaughtered.

In addition, you have 2 other abilities, but you may only use one each night:
1. You may protect another player, preventing any attempted kills on them. You will not be notified if your protect stopped a kill.
2. You may administer a dose of anesthesia on another player. The drug has different affects on different people, but it should knock out most anyone without fail – this will roleblock them AND they will be unable to post for at least some amount of time during the next day. However, once you administer the dose, you will not be able to perform either of your special abilities the next night. You may still use your faction kill, however.

You may discuss with your partner(s) in this private QT: <Mafia QT>

Please confirm via PM.

Nikanor wrote:
"Once again, the trousers of evil are yanked down by the mocking hands of justice!"

Hello Raivann. You are
Earthworm Jim
[
from Earthworm Jim
], Split-Bodied Short-Lived Reviver.
Your abilities are as follows:

(P) Regeneration:
The first time you would die, you instead are split into two. Another account under your control will enter the game, and he will act as a vanilla role, with one exception; if you die, your alternate account also dies, and vice-versa. You will die at the end of the second day after this passive is used.

Please confirm via PM.

AlmasterGM wrote:[BEGIN MESSSAGE]

[CLEARENCE LEVEL: TOP SECRET]
[RECEPIENT: [PLAYER NAME]]

Welcome to DEFCON Mafia 3.0, [PLAYERNAME]! You are a well-established and important member of the American military. Fifty years ago, the United States successfully wiped Russia and China from the map. But where were your European allies while the nuclear weapons soared through the air? Where were they as America battled its way around the globe, purging tyranny and protecting freedom? Aiding us in our hour of need ... like we did for them? No, they were busy off increasing taxes and destroying private industry with programs like "socialized medicine." They are a mockery of everything America has fought for and are a threat to global freedom and stability. You must use your military prowess to enforce the Freedom Doctrine and defend America from the European menace.

Missile silo

Nuclear launch mode:

As the commander of a nuclear facility, you have the red button. One little push and a wave of destruction like no other will be unleashed upon the world. {Once each day, if the game is in DEFCON 1, you may attempt to kill another player by posting the command
Nuke: [PLAYERNAME]
in the thread. It will take 72 real-life hours for a nuke to hit its target. You may cancel nuclear launches by posting
Abort launch
in the thread up to 48 hours after firing. Nuclear strikes continue regardless of whether the game is in day or night phase or whether the launching player is still alive – note, however, that if the game enters night phase, a launch cannot be recalled as the thread will be locked.}

Please confirm via PM.

[END MESSAGE]

Plum wrote:
Welcome to
Encore Mafia
, UncertainKitten. You are
Miyo Takano (from Higurashi No
Na
ku Koro Ni Kai)
. You have come to spread your own, special curse, because... with the curse, there is fear. With fear, there will come worship. And with that worship... you will become Oyashiro-sama!

You are an
Inquisitor/Nullifier
. You have the following special abilities:

Factional Abilities:

Comms Device
- You are a member of the Inquisitor faction, currently consisting only of yourself. You may communicate with other members of the Inquisitor faction at any time using . You will be informed when new members enter the Inquisitor faction.
Hinamizawa Syndrome
- You have in your possession the agent (a parasite) that causes the disease known as Hinamizawa Syndrome. This allows you to use the Inquisitor factional ability.
(Each night, exactly one member of the Inquisitor faction may use the Inquisitor factional ability on a player. If the targeted player is not Inquisitor aligned, the Inquisitor performing the kill will kill then recruit that player, in that order. A player recruited in this way becomes a member of the Inquisitor faction and gains all Inquisitor factional abilities. Note that, unlike normal factional abilities, the Inquisitor factional ability counts as your activated ability for the night; a player cannot use the Inquisitor factional ability and their own ability on the same night.)

Inquisitor Falseclaim
- - At any time, you may send me an ability (or set of abilities) and a role name. If you do, I will make a fake role PM for you using the given name and abilities at the earliest possible opportunity. This is a Rapid Action
(it resolves immediately upon receipt)
. You may use this ability any number of times.
Inquisitor Safeclaim
- You know that I did not include Neon Genesis Evangelion characters in the game. You also know that series of origin does not necessarily indicate alignment (Higurashi should be safe to claim).

Triggered Abilities:

Shield
- The first time you would be killed by an ability other than lynching, if you are the only member of the Inquisitor faction (living or dead), instead you will not be killed. (This ability does nothing against repeated kills and does not work if you have successfully recruited a player to the Inquisitor faction.)

Active Abilities:

[REDACTED] - This ability has been [REDACTED].

Win Condition (Inquisitor):
You win when only Inquisitor-faction members remain alive or nothing can prevent the same.

Please confirm via PM.

Empking wrote:You are the Don’s Nephew (Mafia)

Your uncle is the Mafia Don and after he’s dead you expect to take control of the reigns after him. As such you’re helping his against the traitors in your ranks.

You are the Mafia along with xReckonerx, Parama, and Katsuki. You can talk to each other at night and pre-game (here) and as a group kill a player each night.

Please confirm via PM.
UncertainKitten
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
Maid In Japan

Post Post #1783 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:02 pm

...well, ok, maybe not THAT awful. I caught the ENTIRE DAMN SCUM TEAM. But I wasn't persuasive ;_;
-StrangerCoug

Internet Mafia
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1784 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:03 pm

Post by Andrius »

Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1785 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:11 pm

Post by Andrius »

SETUP COMMENTS:

Plum and AGM were the two "Inception" roles. AGM had a role of himself, and Plum had a role from Encore, from a game she designed. It came down to whether we give Plum Huan or AGM himself.

AGM was the Terrorist-SK for the LONGEST TIME. Parama was a Mafia Doc to counter that and Huan-Vig.
Though we dropped both of them and never switched Parama back. (Whose role actually helped the SK.)

Faraday was getting the 1shot DayVig from the moment he /pre-in'd. The question was whether to make him HasCow or not. :P

That's all I can think of at the moment.

OVERALL PLAY:

Well.
Ummm.
Yeah.

AGM's shot was good.
I thought Faraday's was meh because Locke doesn't lurk he just doesn't post.

That Empking lynch D1 that fell apart? Yeah. Don't know what to say, and don't really know how zoraster was lynched- and Kat getting away with the hammer.

Nik fakeclaiming D1 was a "he just did WHAT" moment for me as I KNEW if zor lived he'd track Nik ---> town lynch D2. Regardless it happened anyway.

I was
a bit
disheartened with all the inactivity and general apathy about the game. People complaining about it D2 just sucked to watch. I swear I had to prod a number of you at least 5 times. :/ *sigh*

How two claimed mason survive a MAFIA and SK KILL without protective roles is beyond me but whatever.
UncertainKitten
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
Maid In Japan

Post Post #1786 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:13 pm

Yeah...apathy lost this game. My reads were so damn spot on, had I actually PUSHED them and not taken compromises on Empking, who I had correctly tied to Reck...UGH! I...I just fucking give up.
-StrangerCoug

Internet Mafia
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1787 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:22 pm

Post by Parama »

This game was pretty bad all-around yeah, I didn't play very well here either.

The best thing to come out of it was my artwork obviously.
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

UncertainKitten
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
Maid In Japan

Post Post #1788 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:25 pm

I agree with Parama! I guess what's most frustrating for me is that my "scumteam" Day 1 was half right and included the SK, but I got talked out of it. I mean, I know that's part of the game...but I had a perfect set up to make my last game the best damn town game I've ever played, and I flushed it down the toilet. I desperately wanted to believe Reck's claim so I could be lazy :S.
-StrangerCoug

Internet Mafia
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1789 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:26 pm

Post by Parama »

Yeah my pictures really were amazing weren't they?
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1790 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:26 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

WOOOO YEAH FAKECLAIMING MASON AS SCUM FTW
green shirt thursdays
UncertainKitten
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
Maid In Japan

Post Post #1791 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:39 pm

It was a good gambit, honestly. And it worked well. It was a good play, and you deployed it at the right time. You were under moderate suspicion but not to the point of unbelievability. Honestly, it's stunning how well you protected your scum team.
-StrangerCoug

Internet Mafia
Nobody Special
Nobody Special
Survivor
Nobody Special
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1792 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:48 pm

Post by Nobody Special »

You know, Reck, I really thought something might be up when you so pointedly asked me what I thought about your masonry. But you just didn't seem all that scummy.

Time for a new scumdar, I guess.
....what?

Blitz: Picking Simplicity taking pre-ins; PM for info. (0/13)
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #1793 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:51 pm

Post by Katsuki »

<3 to ma scumbuddies
and UK. Sorry. :(
I hope you don't think you suck at mafia, because you were pretty much right for a great part of this game. HAPPY RETIREMENT~~~

That D1 hammer of mine really was somewhat by accident though, I didn't realize I hammered until I was about to submit the post, then decided to go ahead with it anyways. :P

From a scum point of view, this was quite a poor game. We were all obvious as fuck in terms of our connections with each other, and UK was the only to pick up on that D4. We were so all so obviously buddy buddy that Reck decided to just go with the mason fakeclaim. To be honest I'm surprised that no scum were lynched after Parama flipped scum.

This game was fun until the inactivity bug hit. I should apologize for my contributions to that as well. This is probably one of my last games for the forseeable future at least. Thanks to Andrius for modding and what must have been a frustratingly amount of prods sent.
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
"READING KATSUKI IS LIKE SOME SORT OF POSTMODERN ARTFORM"
- GreyICE
Katsuki is by far more absurdly beautiful than Fate. (hai parama)
Katsuki's Madness coming to you shortly: Nov, 2011!

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
coming to you summer 2011! ~ Pre-ins: 11/13
UncertainKitten
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
Maid In Japan

Post Post #1794 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:06 pm

Nah...I'm aware I did pretty well read wise. It's just being right doesn't win games, being convincing does. And I just didn't have the will to be convincing. I'm just sick overall of the game and the stress it causes me. I'll probably be playing again someday, so it's less a retirement and more a hiatus, probably lasting a few months. Maybe I'll find what made the game fun for me in the first place again, who knows.

Anyway, between inactive town, allowing Reck to steer, and him going all out with the mason claim, it's not too surprising that scum evaded lynch. In that sense, Parama was literally the best one of you to go down. You other three were inextricably linked, more Reck/Emp then Reck/Kats or Emp/Kats though.

Incidentally,
this is a good example of why you avoid arguments with scum
. Hopefully that'll be remembered, most of all by me :V.
-StrangerCoug

Internet Mafia
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #1795 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:16 pm

Post by Katsuki »

Teehee. That's probably the biggest problem with my game, the ability to convince others of my reads. Though you were unfortunate to have been arguing with scum all game. I'm sure that must have caused you a fair bit of head-desking. :P

That reminds me Esurio, I hate you for claiming commuter... Stole my fakeclaim.
I had been planning on fakeclaiming bomb, but I forgot about the post-restriction with my opening post. :/
Didn't think claiming miller would've gone down too well.

Oh yeah Faraday you died simply because you were too right this game. Keeping you around for D2 would've been suicide. You mis-vigging alone was already a sigh of relief.
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
"READING KATSUKI IS LIKE SOME SORT OF POSTMODERN ARTFORM"
- GreyICE
Katsuki is by far more absurdly beautiful than Fate. (hai parama)
Katsuki's Madness coming to you shortly: Nov, 2011!

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
coming to you summer 2011! ~ Pre-ins: 11/13
UncertainKitten
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
Maid In Japan

Post Post #1796 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:31 pm

I'm actually usually persuasive when I'm in a game. Whether that's good or bad depends on how insane I am at the time, but it usually pushes fine. I also am impressed by the amount of UK MAGIC this game regarding not getting lynched despite being fairly on the block and not really fighting it :S. I WANTED TO DIE ;_;. WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME KAMINA, ANDRIUS? I COULD HAVE GIVEN A DAYVIG TO SOMEONE WHO WANTED TO SHOOT EMPKING, AND THEN ENDED THE DAY BY DYING =D!
-StrangerCoug

Internet Mafia
esuriospiritus
esuriospiritus
they/ask
I Reject Your Corporeality...
esuriospiritus
they/ask
Pronoun: they/ask

Post Post #1797 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:18 pm

Post by esuriospiritus »

I hate you all so much.

I had the entire team AND the SK fucking CALLED.

And then you lynched near-confirmed town, because derp.

I kind of want to blacklist everyone who was town in this game forever. Apathy lost this for us despite the fact that scum was FUCKING OBVIOUS.
First you get your wings back. Then you learn to fly.

zoraster
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
zoraster
He/Him
Disorganized Crime
Disorganized Crime
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1798 (ISO) » Sat Oct 22, 2011 2:21 am

Post by zoraster »

I hate when people come in after a game to say "so and so was so obvious" or whatever. Or even worse "I nailed the scum team and you guys didn't listen!!"

half the game is getting people to listen. I was pretty good with my one day of reads too (empking being the exception), but I'm not going to cry about how no one listened to me... I failed at that, and that means I failed to help town win.
UncertainKitten
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
Maid In Japan

Post Post #1799 (ISO) » Sat Oct 22, 2011 2:28 am

@zora: I hope you're not referring to me. While I nailed a lot of the scum team early on, I know damn well that not persuading anyone of it was my failing. I mean, given the only other townie who's really posted in postgame is esurio (though she does have the sentiment you're talking about). But, seriously, if you think that I'm saying that without taking any fault myself, you truly have no concept of how to read, which is quite an egregious offense :|.
-StrangerCoug

Internet Mafia

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”