The Eurozone, or Potential Lack Thereof

This forum is for discussion about anything else.
Otolia
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9 (isolation #0) » Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:20 am

Post by Otolia »

So all you guys find to jerk about is that EuroZone is a bad idea because it's based on the idea that countries shouldn't be able to artificially manipulate currency in order to tackle economics failure. I think that was a great idea, and it's still is.

@IceGuy : Nationalism, right extremism and anti-european feelings are strongly bound together in most countries (bar the UK) of the EU. Yes there is a growth of interest for these parties but that's the direct consequence of having a low educated workbody in various precarious situations. On the other end of the spectrum, more and more people are asking for an Europe of people rather than an Europe of nations (id est more people to the union and less to the states) Eventually that will be achieved. In the mean time we are still at the mercy of a retarded system which allows people to trade money that they don't have nor will have (in term of concrete value and not currency).

When the banking system was put together in Europe back in middle age, countries couldn't afford to go against them because they needed money to wage wars. In a peaceful Europe, banks have literally no power. A state cannot go bankrupt, if it can't pay was it owes to a bank then that bank can go fuck itself. Unfortunately the EU economists are way too worried about how the world would shake in despair if they ever did that to even talk about it publicly.

@IceGuy : Just shut up ! I don't know where you live but you are wrong.
Otolia
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Otolia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #38 (isolation #1) » Fri Nov 18, 2011 2:45 pm

Post by Otolia »

Or we could just expropriate all the investment banks that keep playing with money they don't have. I don't understand why people keep accepting to be screwed over and over again ...

Return to “General Discussion”