Goon
Tajun
Goon
Goon

Open 381 - Day 4

Post Post #0 (isolation #0) » Tue Mar 13, 2012 2:22 am

Post by Tajun »

Open 381: Tit for Tat

The town of Nowhereville, population 13, was for all purposes an average town in the wild west. There was never much love between the citizens, but most of the people were noble enough and law and order were maintained.

Some of the people weren't happy with their share however, they wanted everything the town had to offer. Fortunately there was a sheriff in town, one who no one dared to cross. He was tough. He was fair.

He was found dead this morning, three bullet wounds to the chest. 13 was always unlucky.

The town fell into a panic, everyone wondering if they would be next. One of the citizens took the sheriff's gun. Another manned his jail.

It was decided that the only way to stop these murderers would be to kill the ones the town most suspected. Everyone agreed, some reluctantly, others exuberantly. They would find justice for the fallen, or die themselves trying.

Tajun, Moderator
killed Night 0.

Alive:

Spoiler:
FuDuzn

Kassadin

kondi2424

Antihero

Elmo TeH AzN

Dead:

Spoiler:
hokorippoi
Mafia Rolecop
, lynched Day 1.
mcqueen
Town Jailkeeper
, killed Night 1.
hiplop
Vanilla Townie
, lynched Day 2.
Kamikrazy
Town Backup Role Cop
, killed Night 2.
Pizzadudes7
Vanilla Townie
, lynched Day 3.
brizingre1
Vanilla Townie
, killed Night 3.
Guy_Named_Riggs
Town Vigilante
, killed Night 3.

Bolded
means confirmed.

Role PMs have been sent out. Please confirm via PM. Game has begun.
Last edited by Tajun on Wed May 09, 2012 8:47 am, edited 12 times in total.
"I see little hope for democracy as an effective form of government, but I admire the poetry of how it makes its victims complicit in their own destruction."
Tajun
Tajun
Goon
Tajun
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1 (isolation #1) » Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:51 am

Post by Tajun »

Game Rules:

General Gameplay:

1. In order for all players to play at least one game day this game will start with a Day phase. Communication outside the thread (if your role specifically allows it) is allowed until the game begins.
  2. As a general rule you should aim for one post every 48 hours, minimum, to keep the game moving.
  3. If you anticipate being unavailable for more than a 72-hour period please post a notice to that effect in the thread. Treat this game as a commitment. Be considerate – please don't leave us hanging!
  4. Prods of missing players will be issued after 72 hours of no activity. Any player who fails to post in-thread within 24 hours of being prodded may be replaced.
  5. No prods will be issued during Night
  6. A player who is eligible for a third prod is subject to possible replacement without further notice.
  7. You may not quote private Moderator-supplied information (either real or fabricated) of any kind. Paraphrasing (for role claims, etc.) is acceptable.
  8. There is to be NO personal communication outside of the forum postings unless your role PM specifically allows it.
    If someone contacts you outside the game you should report it to the game Mod IMMEDIATELY.

During the Day:

1. Each Day will have a three-week deadline. Extensions will be given only in extreme circumstances, but always feel free to ask.
  2. A simple majority of all living players must agree on one person (via voting) for a Lynch to occur (simple majority = ½ # of living players +1, rounded down). If no one has a simple majority of votes at deadline a No Lynch will occur.
  3. Once a player has reached a simple majority of votes no further unvoting will change their fate.
  4. Once a player is lynched the game enters twilight until I post a death scene; all players may continue to post.
  5. Once you are dead (either via lynch or night kill) you may no longer post except for a brief “Bah!”-type post that contains NO game related information.
  6. Votes should be bolded or they may not be counted (e.g. VOTE: Player).
  7. Vote revocations should be bolded or they may not be counted (e.g. UNVOTE: Player or
    Unvote
    ). Unvotes are not necessary before changing votes, but are appreciated.
  8. Votes/Unvotes should be placed on a line all by themselves to make them easier for everyone to see.
  9. Votes/Unvotes that reasonably follow the guidelines specified above, and are unambiguous with respect to player nicknames/abbreviations, will count.

During the Night:

1. Each Night will have a strict 72-hour deadline. Extensions will not be given, unless a player has to be replaced during the Night.
  2. If you have a role with a Night action, your choices are due to me by the posted deadline. If I do not receive your choice via PM by the posted deadline you will forfeit your actions. Mafia roles may submit their choices in the mafia QT.
  3. Any player with a Night action may instead submit a “No Action” PM to let the Mod know that you do not want to perform your expected action that Night phase.
  4. Roles with Night actions will not be able to submit an action on Night 0 (i.e. during the confirmation stage).

Miscellaneous:

1. Please bold all requests to the Mod so that they don’t get missed.

2. THIS COLOR
    text is reserved for the Mod.
  3. No invisible/small/encrypted text is allowed (if you can't read it, don't post it).
  4. You are not allowed to edit your posts, if you have the ability to do so.
  5. If you have an issue/problem with the game, please PM the Mod privately. Do not post issues/complaints in the game thread.
  6. The Mod may make mistakes - please point out any mistakes gently. Mistakes will be corrected where possible, but sometimes mistakes are made that cannot be reversed. These will stand as final to be commiserated over after the game.
  7. Rules violations will be dealt with according to their severity, up to and including a Modkill, as the Mod sees fit. Modkills may be accompanied by a change to day/night and the offender’s role will be changed to Neutral Survivor, which guarantees a loss.
  8. Any situation not explicitly covered above is subject to Mod discretion and will be handled as the Mod sees fit on a case-by-case basis.

The Golden Rule:

Please remember that this is a game and your main objective is to have fun! Be considerate of each other, don’t get personal, and enjoy the game. Playing to win does not preclude being considerate of each other!

(These rules stolen blatantly from Quaroath who borrowed them from Uite and Krazy, with very minor modifications. Even this line...)
"I see little hope for democracy as an effective form of government, but I admire the poetry of how it makes its victims complicit in their own destruction."
Tajun
Tajun
Goon
Tajun
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2 (isolation #2) » Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:59 am

Post by Tajun »

The following are the role PMs which were sent out, minus the pertinent information:

Vanilla TownieWelcome, [Player name]! You are a
Vanilla Townie
Your weapon is your vote, you have no night actions.
You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated and there is at least one town player alive.
Please confirm by restating your role via PM.

JailkeeperWelcome, [Player name]! You are a
Town Jailkeeper
Each night, you may select a player in the game to jailkeep. This will simultaneously roleblock them and protect them from one nightkill.
You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated and there is at least one town player alive.

Backup Role CopWelcome, [Player name]! You are a
Town Backup Role Cop
In the event the Mafia Role Cop dies, you will gain its power and be able to investigate a player at night to discover their role. Vanilla Townies are Mafia Goons both investigate as "Vanilla".

VigilanteWelcome, [Player name]! You are a
Town Vigilante
Each Night, you may kill one player by PMing their name to the Mod.

GoonWelcome, [Player name]! You are a
Mafia Goon
, along with your partners [Player name] and [Player name].
Factional communication: During the night phase you may talk with your partners
here
Factional kill: Each night phase, one of you or your partners may perform the factional kill.
You win when the Mafia obtain a majority or nothing can prevent this from occurring.

Role copWelcome, [Player name]! You are a
Mafia Rolecop
here
Factional kill: Each night phase, one of you or your partners may perform the factional kill.
Role Cop: Each night phase, you personally may investigate one player in the game to discover their role title. You cannot investigate and kill in the same night.
You win when the Mafia obtain a majority or nothing can prevent this from occurring.

Backup JailkeeperWelcome, [Player name]! You are a
Mafia Backup Jailkeeper
here
In the event the town Jailkeeper dies, you will inherit their power, allowing you to "jailkeep" someone at night. This will simultaneously block and protect them from one nightkill. You cannot use this power and commit the factional nightkill in the same night.
Tajun
Tajun
Goon
Tajun
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3 (isolation #3) » Wed Mar 14, 2012 12:00 pm

Post by Tajun »

Day 1 begins now. With 12 alive, it is 7 to lynch.

Deadline is Wednesday, April 4th, 9:00pm EST.
Tajun
Tajun
Goon
Tajun
Goon
Goon

Post Post #35 (isolation #4) » Fri Mar 16, 2012 3:32 pm

Post by Tajun »

Vote count 1.01

mcqueen - 1 (Kamikrazy)
Pizzadudes7 - 1 (Kassadin)
Elmo TeH AzN - 2 (Malee, hokorippoi)
Kondi2424 - 2 (mcqueen, Pizzadudes7)
hokorippoi - 2 (kondi2424, brizingre1)
Malee - 1 (Antihero)
Antihero - 1 (Elmo TeH AzN)

Not Voting - 2 (Rockyhorror, Guy_Named_Riggs)

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch
Deadline is set at Wednesday, April 4th, 9:00pm EST.
Tajun
Tajun
Goon
Tajun
Goon
Goon

Post Post #50 (isolation #5) » Sun Mar 18, 2012 11:01 am

Post by Tajun »

Vote count 1.02

mcqueen - 1 (Kamikrazy)
Pizzadudes7 - 2 (Kassadin, Guy_Named_Riggs)
Elmo TeH AzN - 1 (hokorippoi)
Kondi2424 - 2 (mcqueen, Pizzadudes7)
hokorippoi - 2 (kondi2424, brizingre1)
Malee - 1 (Antihero)
Antihero - 1 (Elmo TeH AzN)
Guy_Named_Riggs - 1 (Malee)

Not Voting - 1 (Rockyhorror)

Rockyhorror has not picked up his role PM and will be replaced.
Tajun
Tajun
Goon
Tajun
Goon
Goon

Post Post #104 (isolation #6) » Thu Mar 22, 2012 2:02 am

Post by Tajun »

hiplop replaces Rockyhorror, and FuDuzn replaces Malee, effective immediately.
Tajun
Tajun
Goon
Tajun
Goon
Goon

Post Post #105 (isolation #7) » Thu Mar 22, 2012 2:09 am

Post by Tajun »

Vote count 1.03

hokorippoi - 4 (brizingre1, kondi2424, Elmo TeH AzN, Kassadin) L-3
Kondi2424 - 2 (mcqueen, Pizzadudes7) L-5
mcqueen - 1 (Kamikrazy) L-6
Pizzadudes7 - 1 (Guy_Named_Riggs) L-6
FuDuzn - 1 (Antihero) L-6
Guy_Named_Riggs - 1 (FuDuzn) L-6
hiplop - 1 (hokorippoi) L-6

Not Voting - 1 (hiplop)

Tajun
Tajun
Goon
Tajun
Goon
Goon

Post Post #129 (isolation #8) » Fri Mar 23, 2012 1:53 am

Post by Tajun »

Vote count 1.04

hokorippoi - 5 (brizingre1, kondi2424, Elmo TeH AzN, Kassadin, FuDuzn)
L-2

Pizzadudes7 - 2 (Guy_Named_Riggs, Antihero) L-5
mcqueen - 1 (Kamikrazy) L-6

Not Voting - 1 (hiplop)

Tajun
Tajun
Goon
Tajun
Goon
Goon

Post Post #156 (isolation #9) » Sat Mar 24, 2012 2:11 pm

Post by Tajun »

Vote count 1.04

hokorippoi - 5 (brizingre1, Elmo TeH AzN, Kassadin, FuDuzn, hiplop)
L-2

mcqueen - 3 (Kamikrazy, kondi2424, Guy_Named_Riggs) L-4
Guy_Named_Riggs - 1 (Antihero) L-6

Not Voting - 0

Tajun
Tajun
Goon
Tajun
Goon
Goon

Post Post #178 (isolation #10) » Mon Mar 26, 2012 3:15 am

Post by Tajun »

Vote count 1.05

hokorippoi - 5 (brizingre1, Elmo TeH AzN, Kassadin, FuDuzn, hiplop)
L-2

mcqueen - 3 (Kamikrazy, kondi2424, Guy_Named_Riggs) L-4

Not Voting - 0

Tajun
Tajun
Goon
Tajun
Goon
Goon

Post Post #210 (isolation #11) » Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:51 am

Post by Tajun »

Vote count 1.06

hokorippoi -
(brizingre1, Elmo TeH AzN, Kassadin, FuDuzn, hiplop, Kamikrazy, mcqueen) Lynch count reached.
mcqueen - 2 (kondi2424, Guy_Named_Riggs) L-5
Kondi2424 - 1 (Pizzadudes7) L-6

Not Voting - 0

After the shock of finding their town in crisis had worn off, the townspeople began a search for clues. Wild accusations began to fly, with reasoning from "for making me hungry" (which this mod found tremendously creepy) to "for being real sketchy-like" (may or may not have actually happened).

As the day progressed, the town began to work together. A gallows was built; wagons formed, were painted, and finally disbanded. However, once the dust had settled, an awful lot of fingers were pointed at the man who said that they needed to lynch the mafia rolecop, who could tell those among them with special abilities from those without.

A voice rang out from the crowd: "Well, if you insist!"

hokorippoi,
Mafia Rolecop
, lynched Day 1.

It is now night 1. All night actions are due by 6:00 pm EST (GMT-5) on Sunday April 1st. (Extended 1 day due to Antihero VLA).
Tajun
Tajun
Goon
Tajun
Goon
Goon

Post Post #211 (isolation #12) » Mon Apr 02, 2012 1:58 am

Post by Tajun »

The town slept soundly that night, confident about their ability to exterminate the scourge that had infested their fair village. Not all retired for the night however; a number of them stayed up, fearing that the danger would not sleep, and doing whatever they could to fight it.

Even they did not expect the grizzly sight in the jail that morning...

mcqueen,
Town Jailkeeper
, killed night 1.

And, finding his body on the ground, another silently stepped up to keep the keys...

It is now day 2. With 10 alive, it is 6 to lynch.

Deadline is Monday, April 23th, 9:00am EST.
Tajun
Tajun
Goon
Tajun
Goon
Goon

Post Post #233 (isolation #13) » Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:44 am

Post by Tajun »

Vote count 2.01

Guy_Named_Riggs - 2 (brizingre1, Kassadin) L-4
Kassadin - 1 (Elmo TeH AzN) L-5
Elmo TeH AzN - 1 (hiplop) L-5

Not Voting - 6 (Pizzadudes7, Kamikrazy, Guy_Named_Riggs, Antihero, FuDuzn, kondi2424)

With 10 alive, it takes 6 to lynch
Deadline is set at Monday, April 23th, 9:00am EST.
Tajun
Tajun
Goon
Tajun
Goon
Goon

Post Post #257 (isolation #14) » Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:41 am

Post by Tajun »

Vote count 2.02

Elmo TeH AzN - 3 (hiplop, Guy_Named_Riggs, Antihero) L-3
Guy_Named_Riggs - 2 (brizingre1, Kassadin) L-4
Kassadin - 1 (Elmo TeH AzN) L-5

Not Voting - 3 (Pizzadudes7, Kamikrazy, FuDuzn, kondi2424)

Since it is Easter weekend and people are busy, I will be sending out prods on Monday afternoon if people have not posted.

Tajun
Tajun
Goon
Tajun
Goon
Goon

Post Post #273 (isolation #15) » Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:48 am

Post by Tajun »

Kamikrazy and Kondi2424 have been prodded.
Tajun
Tajun
Goon
Tajun
Goon
Goon

Post Post #338 (isolation #16) » Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:15 am

Post by Tajun »

Vote count 2.03

Elmo TeH AzN - 2 (Guy_Named_Riggs, Kamikrazy,) L-4
Antihero - 2 (hiplop, Elmo TeH AzN) L-4
hiplop - 2 (brizingre1, Antihero) L-4
Guy_Named_Riggs - 1 (Kassadin) L-5

Not Voting - 3 (Pizzadudes7, FuDuzn, kondi2424)

Tajun
Tajun
Goon
Tajun
Goon
Goon

Post Post #357 (isolation #17) » Fri Apr 13, 2012 12:14 pm

Post by Tajun »

Vote count 2.04

Antihero - 3 (hiplop, Kassadin, FuDuzn) L-3
Elmo TeH AzN - 2 (Guy_Named_Riggs, Kamikrazy,) L-4
Kassadin - 2 (Antihero, Elmo TeH AzN) L-4
Pizzadudes7 - 1 (brizingre1) L-5

Not Voting - 2 (Pizzadudes7, kondi2424)

Tajun
Tajun
Goon
Tajun
Goon
Goon

Post Post #377 (isolation #18) » Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:47 pm

Post by Tajun »

Vote count 2.05

Kassadin - 4 (Antihero, Kamikrazy, kondi2424, brizingre1)
L-2

Antihero - 2 (hiplop, FuDuzn) L-4
Elmo TeH AzN - 1 (Guy_Named_Riggs) L-5
Kamikrazy - 1 (Kassadin) L-5

Not Voting - 2 (Pizzadudes7, Elmo TeH AzN)

Tajun
Tajun
Goon
Tajun
Goon
Goon

Post Post #379 (isolation #19) » Sat Apr 14, 2012 2:05 am

Post by Tajun »

Prodding hiplop and Pizzadudes7.
Tajun
Tajun
Goon
Tajun
Goon
Goon

Post Post #426 (isolation #20) » Sun Apr 15, 2012 2:15 am

Post by Tajun »

Vote count 2.06

Kassadin - 4 (Antihero, Kamikrazy, brizingre1, Elmo TeH AzN)
L-2

Antihero - 2 (hiplop, FuDuzn) L-4
hiplop - 1 (kondi2424) L-5

Not Voting - 1 (Pizzadudes7)

Last edited by Tajun on Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tajun
Tajun
Goon
Tajun
Goon
Goon

Post Post #458 (isolation #21) » Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:10 am

Post by Tajun »

Vote count 2.07

Antihero - 3 (hiplop, FuDuzn, Elmo TeH AzN) L-3
Kassadin - 2 (Antihero, Kamikrazy) L-4
hiplop - 2 (kondi2424, brizingre1) L-4

Tajun
Tajun
Goon
Tajun
Goon
Goon

Post Post #465 (isolation #22) » Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:34 pm

Post by Tajun »

As the second day of the town's sorrow continues, a deep silence falls over the villagers. Have all accusations been made, all die been cast? One thing is certain; darkness looms over the village, and most seem to fear the coming night. As well they should, for the evil amongst them shall not sleep...

A day with no posting makes Tajun sad. Tomorrows deadline will be two weeks.

In addition, Kamikrazy picks up his second prod.
Tajun
Tajun
Goon
Tajun
Goon
Goon

Post Post #470 (isolation #23) » Wed Apr 18, 2012 3:02 am

Post by Tajun »

Pizzadudes7 picks up his second prod.
Tajun
Tajun
Goon
Tajun
Goon
Goon

Post Post #475 (isolation #24) » Thu Apr 19, 2012 2:43 am

Post by Tajun »

Vote count 2.08

Antihero - 4 (hiplop, FuDuzn, Elmo TeH AzN, Kassadin)
L-2

Kassadin - 2 (Antihero, Kamikrazy) L-4
hiplop - 2 (kondi2424, brizingre1) L-4

kondi2424 and brizingre1 have been prodded.

Tajun
Tajun
Goon
Tajun
Goon
Goon

Post Post #500 (isolation #25) » Fri Apr 20, 2012 5:21 pm

Post by Tajun »

Vote count 2.08

hiplop - 4 (kondi2424, brizingre1, FuDuzn, Kamikrazy)
L-2

Antihero - 3 (hiplop, Elmo TeH AzN, Kassadin) L-3
Kassadin - 1 (Antihero) L-5

Last edited by Tajun on Wed Apr 25, 2012 3:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Tajun
Tajun
Goon
Tajun
Goon
Goon

Post Post #522 (isolation #26) » Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:14 am

Post by Tajun »

@Kondi2424: Yes, the mafia had discussion time between the time when role PMs were sent out and the time when the forum was officially opened. Those jerks killed me that night! It was a good decision too, because I personally had their team figured out completely day 1. Oh well...
Tajun
Tajun
Goon
Tajun
Goon
Goon

Post Post #523 (isolation #27) » Sun Apr 22, 2012 2:49 am

Post by Tajun »

Vote count 2.09

hiplop - 6 (kondi2424, brizingre1, FuDuzn, Kamikrazy, Elmo TeH AzN, Antihero)
Lynch reached

Antihero - 2 (hiplop, Kassadin) L-4
Pizzadudes7 - 1 (Guy_Named_Riggs) L-5

With the success of the previous day, the town came forth confident and strong, hoping to end the foul plague that had stricken them. However, as the day moved forward it became increasingly clear that they were of many minds as to who these scum were. Only two of them knew for certain, and they certainly had no desire to say.

After yet more accusations had flown, a timely decision was reached as the day was closing. It would be Hiplop to face the gallows today, a set of evidence against him which 6 people found impossible to ignore. Quietness had descended over him as he was lead to his fate, a claim of "Innocent" all he brought forth. As the plank beneath him dropped, a small note fell from his pocket:

"No, really. Innocent."

hiplop,
Vanilla Townie
, lynched day 2.

It is now night 2. All night actions are due by 10:00 am EST (GMT-5) on Wednesday April 25th.
Last edited by Tajun on Wed Apr 25, 2012 3:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tajun
Tajun
Goon
Tajun
Goon
Goon

Post Post #524 (isolation #28) » Wed Apr 25, 2012 3:24 am

Post by Tajun »

Few slept soundly this night, for they knew that they were one day and one ally further from their goal, and the lynching of the noble hiplop hung heavy on their minds. Many stayed up to watch the shadows, fearing that
they
could be the next victim, and wanting to know who was behind the slayings. 2:00 rolled around, then 3, then 4...

And then it was daylight, with another body lay cast upon the grounds, and none having witnessed the act.

Kamikrazy,
Town Backup Role Cop
, killed night 2.

Day 3 begins now. With 8 alive, it is 5 to lynch.

Deadline is Wednesday, May 9th, 11:00am EST.
Tajun
Tajun
Goon
Tajun
Goon
Goon

Post Post #547 (isolation #29) » Wed Apr 25, 2012 3:13 pm

Post by Tajun »

Vote count 3.01

Pizzadudes7 - 2 (Guy_Named_Riggs, FuDuzn) L-3
FuDuzn - 1 (Elmo TeH AzN) L-4

Not Voting - 5 (Pizzadudes7, kondi2424, brizingre1, Kassadin, Antihero)

With 8 alive, it takes 5 to lynch
Deadline is set at Wednesday, May 9th, 11:00am EST.
Tajun
Tajun
Goon
Tajun
Goon
Goon

Post Post #610 (isolation #30) » Sat Apr 28, 2012 2:50 pm

Post by Tajun »

Vote count 3.02

Pizzadudes7 - 4 (Guy_Named_Riggs, FuDuzn, Elmo TeH AzN, kondi2424)
L-1

Elmo TeH AzN - 1 (Antihero) L-4
Antihero - 1 (Kassadin) L-4

Not Voting - 2 (Pizzadudes7, brizingre1)

Tajun
Tajun
Goon
Tajun
Goon
Goon

Post Post #611 (isolation #31) » Sat Apr 28, 2012 2:52 pm

Post by Tajun »

brizingre1 has been prodded.
Tajun
Tajun
Goon
Tajun
Goon
Goon

Post Post #639 (isolation #32) » Mon Apr 30, 2012 4:26 am

Post by Tajun »

Vote count 3.03

L-1

Tajun
Tajun
Goon
Tajun
Goon
Goon

Post Post #658 (isolation #33) » Wed May 02, 2012 11:10 am

Post by Tajun »

Elmo TeH AzN has been prodded.
Tajun
Tajun
Goon
Tajun
Goon
Goon

Post Post #659 (isolation #34) » Wed May 02, 2012 11:12 am

Post by Tajun »

Vote count 3.04

L-1

brizingre1's VLA is noted.
Tajun
Tajun
Goon
Tajun
Goon
Goon

Post Post #670 (isolation #35) » Fri May 04, 2012 10:27 am

Post by Tajun »

Prodding Antihero and Guy_Named_Riggs.
Tajun
Tajun
Goon
Tajun
Goon
Goon

Post Post #677 (isolation #36) » Sat May 05, 2012 6:37 am

Post by Tajun »

Vote count 3.05

Pizzadudes7 - 5 (Guy_Named_Riggs, FuDuzn, Elmo TeH AzN, kondi2424, Kassadin)
Lynch reached.

After a short debate, the towns eyes fell upon Pizzadudes7, who it was felt was the only reasonable choice for the position of killer. One after another, voters piled onto him, as he offered little in the way of defence. Another rope was chosen, another neck put through.

"Sigh," said Pizzadudes7, "Another day, another mislynch..."

Pizzadudes7,
Vanilla Townie
, lynched day 3.

It is now night 3. All night actions are due by 2:00 pm EST (GMT-5) on Tuesday May 8th.
Tajun
Tajun
Goon
Tajun
Goon
Goon

Post Post #678 (isolation #37) » Wed May 09, 2012 8:41 am

Post by Tajun »

As another night drifted by, many were sleeping more soundly, having accepted what they would find in the morning. In the midst of their dreams, some heard a scream, and two shots ringing out. When they finally awoke to investigate the disturbance, few were surprised to find Guy_Named_Riggs with a bullet in his back. More surprising was the fact that he had a gun in his own hand, and was laying not in his bed, but on brizingre1's floor, with the corpse of his friend lying in front of him.

An investigation into brizingre1 revealed a pint of whiskey, two golden teeth, and a miniature flag reading "Go Town!"

Guy_Named_Riggs,
Town Vigilante
, and brizingre1,
Vanilla Townie
, killed night 3.

Day 4 begins now. With 5 alive, it is 3 to lynch.

Deadline is Wednesday, May 23rd, 4:00pm EST.
Tajun
Tajun
Goon
Tajun
Goon
Goon

Post Post #713 (isolation #38) » Fri May 11, 2012 3:25 pm

Post by Tajun »

Vote count 4.01

Antihero - 3 (Elmo TeH AzN, FuDuzn, kondi2424)
Lynch reached.

Not Voting - 2 (Antihero, Kassadin)

As the final day of the town's trial came to pass, only 5 people remained. Many suspicions had been cast, and finally Elmo TeH AzN chose Antihero as the culprit, who had been bringing death upon the fair townsfolk.

"Agreed," said FuDuzn quickly, and kondi2424 merely held up the rope and smiled...

Antihero,
Vanilla Townie
, lynched day 4.
Elmo TeH AzN,
Vanilla Townie
, endgamed.
Kassadin,
Vanilla Townie
, endgamed.

FuDuzn,
Mafia Goon
, hokorippoi,
Mafia Rolecop
and kondi2424,
Mafia Backup Jailkeeper
win!

More details will follow. Mafia members may post their QT if they wish, here is a link to the (quiet) dead players QT.

http://www.quicktopic.com/47/H/Zd6XYxL7Kfm
Tajun
Tajun
Goon
Tajun
Goon
Goon

Post Post #730 (isolation #39) » Sun May 13, 2012 10:56 am

Post by Tajun »

Thanks to all for playing! A couple things:

The night actions, as most people have figured out, were

Night 1:
Kamikrazy investigates Guy_Named_Riggs (vigilante)
Mcqueen jailkeeps Guy_Named_Riggs
Guy_Named_Riggs vigs mcqueen (failed)
FuDuzn kills mcqueen

Night 2:
Kondi2424 jailkeeps Pizzadudes7
Kamikrazy investigates Elmo TeH Azn
Guy_Named_Riggs vigs Pizzadudes7 (failed)
FuDuzn kills Kamikrazy

Night 3:
Kondi2424 kills Guy_Named_Riggs
Guy_Named_Riggs vigs brizingre1

A few comments:
The night actions were surprising, on both sides, in that almost every single one had an effect. Both jailkeepings prevented kills, the investigation was on a PR, and all three mafia kills were against PRs.
Lurking was an issue for the town, especially in the later days, it made it very difficult to pin the scum down.
Kondi2424 and FuDuzn both played very well, and the scum definitely deserved the win, especially with the comeback from a disastrous day one. Kondi2424 would be my pick for MVP, the "Antihero FuDuzn are the same alignment" bit was a thing of genius.
My apologies to kondi2424 (and all) for the waits :P .
It was great fun! Hope to see everyone around.

Return to “Completed Open Games”