UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #600 (ISO) » Sun Mar 25, 2012 3:42 pm

Post by UberNinja »

I'm gonna ignore you from now on kuribo.
You're not worth a reply other than this.

@ Tierce:
In post 595, Tierce wrote:If UberNinja flips Scumbag, Yos is not bluescum and Kats is likely bluescum for attempting to derail BBwagon with him.
In post 595, Tierce wrote:If UberNinja flips Scumbag
In post 595, Tierce wrote:If
In post 595, Tierce wrote:
If

What's this? I thought you were 100% certain?
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #601 (ISO) » Sun Mar 25, 2012 3:42 pm

Post by UberNinja »

And since it might have gotten lost in the page break:
In post 597, UberNinja wrote:Lol Tierce. Don't count your chickens before they hatch honey. You're nothing more than a glorified glory-hound.

Do tell me though: When I flip town, who do you think the scum on my wagon are?

And when I flip town, does your opinion on Yosarian change?
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #602 (ISO) » Sun Mar 25, 2012 3:45 pm

Post by Tierce »

In post 597, UberNinja wrote:You're nothing more than a glorified glory-hound.

That's rich, coming from someone who has been trying all game to pull kuribo down with "HOW AMAZING MY READS WERE ON THAT MINI GAME." Seriously wtf. From 'badass' for powerlynching scum yesterday to 'glorified glory-hound' because I'm hunting you down? Yeeeah, you're throwing a hissy fit that does not feel like town trying to appease a townread.

And I'm not going to say who I think is the scum in your wagon.
If
you flip town, I'll analyze things then. I'm not going to make things easier for your scumteam by helping them decide whether or not to kill me tonight.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #603 (ISO) » Sun Mar 25, 2012 3:48 pm

Post by Tierce »

In post 596, UberNinja wrote:
In post 591, Yosarian2 wrote:That's a pretty crappy defense for why you defended scum, UN. Want to be a little more specific?

Defended scum? I don't recall ever defending BBmolla.

I remember not wanting to vote for him because I thought he was town, but that's about it.

UberNinja in #1402 wrote:
Also, nobody better hammer BBmolla, he is obvtown.

You see, this glorified glory-hound has a near photographic memory and spent several hours dealing with D1 cache fixes. You are not getting away with misreps of what happened.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #604 (ISO) » Sun Mar 25, 2012 3:50 pm

Post by Tierce »

In post 599, kuribo wrote:tierce, don't you fucking answer that question

domt tell his scumteam who to NK and who to mislynch, that's what he's basically asking

Come on, give me some credit, I know how to spot a cry for NK/mislynch/deflection targets a mile away. :wink:
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #605 (ISO) » Sun Mar 25, 2012 3:53 pm

Post by Tierce »

In post 600, UberNinja wrote:I'm gonna ignore you from now on kuribo.

@ Tierce:
In post 595, Tierce wrote:If UberNinja flips Scumbag, Yos is not bluescum and Kats is likely bluescum for attempting to derail BBwagon with him.
If

The only ways I'd be 100% certain would be if 1) I had a guilty on you or 2) I was bluescum bussing you. I don't, and I'm not. The hell? Town deals in 'ifs'. Only scum and certain PRs have any degree of certainty, and your attempt to undermine my case because of
wording that is likely to come from town
reeks, again, of bullshit. Your way of arguing smacks of scum caught and flailing.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #606 (ISO) » Sun Mar 25, 2012 3:59 pm

Post by Benmage »

Skimming UberNinja, he reads as genuine town.
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #607 (ISO) » Sun Mar 25, 2012 4:00 pm

Post by UberNinja »

In post 603, Tierce wrote:
In post 596, UberNinja wrote:
In post 591, Yosarian2 wrote:That's a pretty crappy defense for why you defended scum, UN. Want to be a little more specific?

Defended scum? I don't recall ever defending BBmolla.

I remember not wanting to vote for him because I thought he was town, but that's about it.

UberNinja in #1402 wrote:Also, nobody better hammer BBmolla, he is obvtown.

You see, this glorified glory-hound has a near photographic memory and spent several hours dealing with D1 cache fixes. You are not getting away with misreps of what happened.

Ah shit. Looks like I did defend him. I really don't recall saying that; I am basically playing by memory of what happened in the game pre-crash. Glork was able to get me a copy of the game I could read, but I admit I haven't spent much time re-reading it.

But honestly, does that
really
look like something a scumbuddy would say when their partner was at L-1?

Come on now.

I know you're not STUPID, Tierce.
Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #608 (ISO) » Sun Mar 25, 2012 4:02 pm

Post by Fate »

In post 606, Benmage wrote:Skimming UberNinja, he reads as genuine town.

Then you need to jump on Amrun to save UN.

Been out of town this weekend and until Wednesday prob
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
UberNinja
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
UberNinja
Jekyll and Hyde
Jekyll and Hyde

Post Post #609 (ISO) » Sun Mar 25, 2012 4:03 pm

Post by UberNinja »

In post 605, Tierce wrote:
In post 600, UberNinja wrote:I'm gonna ignore you from now on kuribo.

@ Tierce:
If

The only ways I'd be 100% certain would be if 1) I had a guilty on you or 2) I was bluescum bussing you. I don't, and I'm not. The hell? Town deals in 'ifs'. Only scum and certain PRs have any degree of certainty, and your attempt to undermine my case because of
wording that is likely to come from town
reeks, again, of bullshit. Your way of arguing smacks of scum caught and flailing.

I'm not trying to call you scum. Not sure where you got that from. I was just trying to show you that you're not 100% sure, but you're putting on a show of bravado and you're acting like you are.

Still though, now that you've overreacted somewhat, I'm having second thoughts about your alignment. u scum girl?
Yosarian2
Yosarian2
(shrug)
Yosarian2
(shrug)
(shrug)

Post Post #610 (ISO) » Sun Mar 25, 2012 4:03 pm

Post by Yosarian2 »

UN: stop dodging the issue with and please answer the question.

Can you be more specific about why you defended scum, other then an incredibly vague "Tierce's early game argument about BB being town was good and her late-day argument about him being scum was bad"? Why did you defend BBm? Why did you think he was town?
I want us to win just for Yos' inevitable rant alone. -CrashTextDummie
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #611 (ISO) » Sun Mar 25, 2012 4:05 pm

Post by Benmage »

MOD
why hasn't Katsuki been forcereplaced? You dont have it in you to realize he's ruining whatever team he's on?

You said you were gonna blacklist Parama for scummies. Wtf do you think Kats is doing to this game?
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #612 (ISO) » Sun Mar 25, 2012 4:06 pm

Post by Benmage »

In post 608, Fate wrote:
In post 606, Benmage wrote:Skimming UberNinja, he reads as genuine town.

Then you need to jump on Amrun to save UN.

Been out of town this weekend and until Wednesday prob

Not viable. Lets see what voting staeg does to wagons.

Unvote vote Staeg
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #613 (ISO) » Sun Mar 25, 2012 4:19 pm

Post by Glork »

Modkill.

Sometimes a moderator has to do things he really doesn't want to do for the sake of a game's integrity. "Don't quote your role PM" has always been a base rule, with a fine line between "paraphrasing" and "quoting" one's role. Unfortunately, when a player quotes not only entire phrases, but the exact same punctuation character-for-character, he crosses that line. After seeking a second and third opinion from my backup moderator and another experienced moderator, we've come to the conclusion that I am forced to modkill UberNinja for quoting his role PM. Note the following phrases:

UberNinja wrote:During Thunderstormy days, I will "short circuit" (pun fully intended), and can't use my second vote.

UberNinja's Role PM wrote:However, during Thunderstormy days, you will "short circuit" (pun fully intended) and be unable to use your second vote.

UberNinja (Johnny Five, Machine, Town Doublevoter) -- Modkilled Day Two

It is now Night Two. Night choices are due by Wednesday, March 28, at 11:30pm EDT.
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #614 (ISO) » Sun Mar 25, 2012 4:23 pm

Post by Glork »

Also...
Weather Forecast:

Night Two -- Thunderstorms

Day Three -- Sunny

Night Three - Foggy
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #615 (ISO) » Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:04 pm

Post by Glork »

Ethereal Presence

Glork stepped into his suite and plopped down in an armchair. Rubbing his face, he reflected upon the day. Though he didn't really want to glork one of his guests, in the quiet solace of his private chambers, he had to admit to himself that it felt pretty good after all this time. He couldn't help but laugh. He felt that everything was going according to plan. Create enough ruckuss, and eventually mith would take notice.

Like he had been doing every night, Glork closed his eyes and reached back into the murky depths of his memories. He knew that after Thok's failed Glork-in-a-Can product line, the glorking gun had been designed as a manner of allowing other people to glork as they saw fit to dispense justice among the MafiaScum population. A prototype had been developed, and then, somehow, everything went wrong. Every time Glork tried to recall the period of his life surrounding the disappearance of the glorking gun, he found himself waking up hours later in a cold sweat, gasping for breath.

Glork sighed heavily. He was wasting another night trying to find answers within himself, when perhaps he needed to be extracting answers from somebody else. Keira, as exquisite a piece of machinery as she was, didn't have any answers for him. If anything, she brought more questions. She went unused by Mr. Grey throughout the California Trilogy, but she also appeared to be fully functional. Every other android of Mr. Grey's malfunctioned and had to be replaced. Was Keira the last android? Was she kept out of sight becuase she didn't provide enough comic relief? Did she even fit in with the loss of the glorking gun and his own memories?

Where to turn? MafiaScum had evolved in his absence. Its lore featured so many new faces, so many integral and infamous characters, but could any of them really be of any help? And just as Glork was getting reacquainted with everything around him, the mysterious Lord of the Eleventh Hour had gone and completely broken the time-space continuum for his own nefarious purposes.

Glork looked up and squinted. Dawn already? Damn it all. He had just wasted another night worrying. He stood and prepared to dress for the day. One of his maids shuffled by.

Whirrrrrr.

Glork's eyes snapped open.

"I know you're there. And I want to talk."

A young woman rose unsteadily from where she had been hiding in the bushes outside Glork's window. She met Glork's gaze through the one-inch bulletproof glass that kept Glork safe. In place of one arm, the woman had been fitted with a vacuum. Glork could see the panic in her eyes as she realized the weight of her discovery. The woman gasped and darted off.

"Keira, get her!"

Moments later, Glork sat at his desk, his work stashed away. His fingers drummed a slow and steady rhythm as he stared down the woman seated across from him.

"It's been a long time, Ether. Three years to the day, if my memory serves me correctly. Tell me, dear. How may I be of service to you?"

"Glork will be unable to attend to the first part of your discussions this morning due to a pressing engagement. He has requested that I inform you of the night's occurrances. Breakfast will be served shortly."

Without another word, Keira began writing on the courtyard whiteboard. Several guests snickered and whispered to each other.

"She's got no personality."
"Yeah, but she's a pretty little thing."
"I wonder where Glork is?"
"Probably didn't want to make a fool of himself again today."
"Shut up, the deaths have been posted."
"It's about time!"

Katsuki (BioHazard, Machine, Scumbag Annihilator) - Killed Night Two

hasdgfas (???, ???, ???) - Killed Night Two

singersigner (Inspector Gadget, Cyborg, Town Cop) - Killed Night Two

It is now Day Three. With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

Weather Forecast:

Day Three - Sunny

Night Three - Foggy

Day Four - Sunny
Last edited by Glork on Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:19 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #616 (ISO) » Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:08 pm

Post by Tierce »

In post 38, singersigner wrote:DrippingGoofball is town.
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #617 (ISO) » Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:14 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

On friday I shall sit down with a nice cup of coffee, my laptop, and tierces excellent cache, and then we shall see what we shall see. Be on your toes, scumbaggos.
tout comprendre c'est tout pardonner
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #618 (ISO) » Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:15 pm

Post by Glork »

An error relating to Glork's alleged color-blindness has been corrected.
-Glork
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #619 (ISO) » Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:16 pm

Post by Amrun »

In post 38, singersigner wrote:DrippingGoofball is town.

Welp, thanks for being clear, singer!!

As for other interactions... Yos, Benmage, Shadoweh very unlikely to be redscum.

Fate and kuribo were the most vocal to defend Katsuki based on meta. Fate's wording was a little more forceful than kuribo's, and therefore less likely to be a buddy defense, I think.

Fate said things like, "Katsuki is TOWN!" and kuribo said things like "people are voting Katsuki to avoid the Amrun wagon" and "this is not consistent with Katsuki's scum meta," which is not the same thing at all.

VOTE: kuribo

p-edit: Oh, Katsuki is actually blue scum. That explains a lot about which counterwagons were pushed yesterday. Yurp.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #620 (ISO) » Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:20 pm

Post by Tierce »

Also, we have an obfuscator of some kind, because there was no event last night that should have hidden Cow's role/alignment:

In post 615, Glork wrote:
hasdgfas (???, ???, ???) - Killed Night Two

Katsuki looks more like a vig kill than Cow at this stage, so I'm inclined to say the obfuscated kill is scum-based.

Also where the hell did the missing N1 kill(s) go. O_o
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #621 (ISO) » Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:24 pm

Post by Tierce »

In post 619, Amrun wrote:As for other interactions... Yos, Benmage, Shadoweh very unlikely to be redscum.

Actually:
Glork wrote:Vote Count 1.5
Yosarian2 4 (
Katsuki
, Fate,
BBmolla
, Shadoweh)

Yosarian, Fate are not bluescum. Shadoweh is
very
unlikely bluescum too.
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #622 (ISO) » Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:41 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

._. Not knowing what alignment Cow was is going to murder my senses. I'm writing like mad for other things right now so I'm not going to have much analysis time today. Seeing as 2/3(?) Blue are confirmed kills our best bet is to knock out the last one and halve the kills.

HOLY SHIT IT'S ALMOST LIKE I'M TOWN OR SOMETHING.

Tierce: We aren't likely to get a town answer seeing as the doctor died Night 1.
I HATE YOU SO MUCH PLEASE GO JUMP INTO A FREEZING LAKE - Mr. Freeze
And this was like me realizing that you were a serial killer. - Hathor
"but I must declare my love to Edelgard here, i offer you the treasure I stole from Raphael, an idol LOL" - Shamir
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #623 (ISO) » Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:42 pm

Post by Amrun »

In post 621, Tierce wrote:
In post 619, Amrun wrote:As for other interactions... Yos, Benmage, Shadoweh very unlikely to be redscum.

Actually:
Glork wrote:Vote Count 1.5
Yosarian2 4 (
Katsuki
, Fate,
BBmolla
, Shadoweh)

Yosarian, Fate are not bluescum. Shadoweh is
very
unlikely bluescum too.

I actually meant bluescum there but I wrote it before the flip amendment. (Hence the p-edit.)
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #624 (ISO) » Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:16 pm

Post by Fate »

Well uh That's anice dose of ego check

Fuckin katsuki scum one day I swear I'm gonna read that clown

Uggh gona reread rthisd when I'm sober want Yos/Staeg dead
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”